Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand the reseller mindset here..I mean with the Wii's going for $500 ok..but hoarding 2 amiibos for maybe a $20 profit each? Pffft.

If you really want to make your voice heard, complain about the Rosalina pre-order fiasco on Target's twitter and Facebook. The more people who complain, the more likely it is they will do something.

Edit: Spelling

FYE is holding a Captain Falcon for me but apparently some guy came in and bought all their Pits within minutes of opening. *sigh*.

Man I hope TRU comes through on my preorder....

If you really want to make your voice heard, complain about the Rosalina pre-order fiasco on Target's twitter and Facebook. The more people who ocmplain, the more likely it is they will do something.
Agreed. I think this would be the best way. I would also add the Nintendo twitter account too. They need to know this as well and be known that they are not supplying current demand

Does anyone know what is going on with Lil' Mac at Best Buy from a pre-order? I went in on Friday, when they confirmed Thurs morning that it would be ready. Wait there 30 minutes for them to tell me it must be on the truck they had just got in and to come back either later that night or the next day. During this time there was confusion about if this was released. They put the SKU in RSS and out of all the stores, only two showed having one each. So the release date cop-out was a bust. I did go back later and they said they hadn't unloaded the truck, this time they took my name and number and said they would call.

Go back Saturday, late, like 9:30pm, same lady from the day before. "Did we call you sir?" "No, but I figured you would have unloaded that truck by now!?" Looks around for it, calls the wharehouse. "We don't have it sir, but it shows it's 'In transit', we just don't know when we'll get it, maybe 2 days." So I leave. This morning, I get an email reminding me my order is ready for pick up. I'm just scared that they might not get it in before the order expires. I am thinking about calling the 1800 number. I cannot find the MyBB Elite Plus hotline number b/c I can't find my card, and surprisingly its not on some forum on the interwebs.

ARGH!
You never mentioned whether you received the confirmation email that your item was ready for pick up. However, your reminder email implies that you received it, right? If so, your item was physically picked and set aside by the warehouse employees. It's supposed to be ready for you at the customer service desk. Sometimes, it'll still be in the back since the warehouse employees may have not had a chance to walk it out to the customer service desk.

If you never received the email that your item was ready for pick up, then the delivery truck should have your preorder in transit. iirc, Best Buy doesn't get any shipments over the weekend. Not sure if it's different for the Xmas week though.

The downside of holiday shopping is that all of these seasonal workers are prone to mistakes and mishaps so there's that too.

Are there any Bay Area amiibo hunters? I'm in the Foster City area and I haven't been able to find much. Got my Little Mac from Best Buy (thank God they didn't cancel my pre-order) and I've seen a ton of Luigi. No Captain Falcon or Pit

If you snagged an order for something from TRU when they reopened orders back on the 20th, you may want to chat with them about it. My order 'looks' fine, but apparently I'm in backorder doom.

I dont understand the reseller mindset here..I mean with the Wii's going for $500 ok..but hoarding 2 amiibos for maybe a $20 profit each? Pffft.
It's still a profit. $ wise its not good but if your goal is the buy all the amiibos, $20 gets you somewhere. Case in point, villager/marth/WFT trio is going for $150 right now. That's prob $100 profit which in the long run isn't much but that's basically all the Wave 1 + 2 amiibos put together in terms of cost

Are there any Bay Area amiibo hunters? I'm in the Foster City area and I haven't been able to find much. Got my Little Mac from Best Buy (thank God they didn't cancel my pre-order) and I've seen a ton of Luigi. No Captain Falcon or Pit
Yes I am in the east bay. You should call all your local gamestops for Pit today. Shipments are said to come in 11-12ish. If you get two, I have traded available for you. I picked up an extra Captain Falcon to trade for Pit so please let me know. DM me then maybe we can exchange numbers and text for easier communication. Let's team up and get this wave 2 complete!

What area in Cali? Lots of Luigis at the TRU across the street from Del Amo mall in Torrance or the Target on Century Blvd. in Inglewood.
I live in TX but currently visiting family in Santa Maria, CA for the holidays. This town isnt very big, and has only 1 Walmart, 1 gamestop, and 1 Target. I get the feeling that one or two scalpers likely cleaned out all three retailers a5 once. I mentioned the kid a few posts back that boasted about buying up all the Diddy's to resell.

I am driving back though so if any other LA peeps have any sightings on the 26th or 27th, ill stop in and grab what I can. Thanks for the notices.

Thanks to the Target inventory system I was able to find one Target in all of Western New York that had 2 Captain Falcons in stock. Simply went to the store, guy went in the back and brought them out. Only real chance it seems is to have a store that forgot or hasnt put them out yet.

If anyone needs an extra Diddy I have one... Well one is saved for another cag.

This one had a damaged box at target, so opened him and I put him in my original box cut it so it looks sealed when out back in. But yeah, if u care about sealed MIB, this one I have isn't for you. I open all of mine.

Man screw these amiibos i was refreshing the gamestop tracker for pit and one pops up in 100 mile radius all of a sudden and its about 20 miles away. Screw it jump in the car get there and he has 4 i try to buy 2 . O we werent supposed to receive these so i dont know if i can sell them. Ok? Well when will you know. After i call corporate. Ok well since im here can u put one aside for me and after you make your call give me a half hour to come back and pick it up the place is completely empty and he said he just got them out of the box so no one else has even asked. So i left empty-handed. I gotta stop with this shit. Im a grown ass man for god sakes. It was kind of fun trying to track these down but its just getting stupid now

If you really want to make your voice heard, complain about the Rosalina pre-order fiasco on Target's twitter and Facebook. The more people who complain, the more likely it is they will do something.

what did I miss here? Only read a page or two back as this thread moves too quickly.

FYI Gamestop.com has Luigi in stock.

Personally I just am looking for Little Mac. If anyone in South CA sees one, please let me know.

I just want these Amiibo:

Link

Little Mac

Pac Man
Sonic

GameStop has Shulk in stock for preorder, but all other exclusives with other retailers are sold out. Well, I'll get that one at least, here's hoping I can get my TRU preorder reinstated.

I don't know if anyone needs a Zelda, but I'm going to go by my Best Buy again, and they had a bunch a few days ago. I can pick up one and sell/trade if anyone needs one.

You mean after they have a hearty laugh at the entitled man-children?

goddamnett Gamestop why do you tease me like this?  

Last edited:
Well nuts. Sorry for the false alarm! Hopefully this means more are to come...
I'm just waiting for the chinese bootlegs at this point. They should be here soon..... they run rampant with any other collectible I touch......

Last edited:
Welp, at least I got Diddy (two for free shipping) with gift cards, so I don't need my Walmart order anymore.  Extra will be traded or returned when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back