Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Have two Diddy Kong still looking for Little Mac in less than perfect packaging since I'll be opening him anyway. Also looking for Fox just to get rid of the other Diddy.

Some dude on ebay. The package was good but included almost no padding besides a tiny layer of bubble wrap so it moved around considerably in the box.

According to GameStop website, Davis Towne Crossing in NRH and Watauga Town Crossing locations have them. Might call to confirm. Also, if they have 2, mind grabbing me one if you go? I've got a Little Mac or Diddy for trade if so.
called and made a trip to make sure, those are only preorders unfortunately

just bought peach from walmart and noticed she didnt have legs :|
leglesspeachamiibo.JPG

going to go return it. didnt really want her anyways

Saw a Marth in stock on a Best Buy 2 hours away from me.

Was going to call and see if it could be transferred near me but I guess someone picked it up in a flash, or it might have been a return rebuy, who knows, but it dissappeared :c

By the way... can they transfer stock between stores? I know that when selecting pick up at store it can give you the option to ship to store if they don't have it, but what if that option was not available? Can they still do it manually?

just bought peach from walmart and noticed she didnt have legs :|
leglesspeachamiibo.JPG

going to go return it. didnt really want her anyways
The Peach with no Legs sold on eBay for 25k

Consider it

Edit - I just realized it was Twitter damnit

Saw a Marth in stock on a Best Buy 2 hours away from me.

Was going to call and see if it could be transferred near me but I guess someone picked it up in a flash, or it might have been a return rebuy, who knows, but it dissappeared :c

By the way... can they transfer stock between stores? I know that when selecting pick up at store it can give you the option to ship to store if they don't have it, but what if that option was not available? Can they still do it manually?
I think that's what OMS/Expresslane orders are. An employee can check stock from the warehouse and other stores to ship items to you, even items that show sold out online. This must be done in-store and most employees do not know about the system, so they send you to the pickup window or customer service to place the order.

I think that's what OMS/Expresslane orders are. An employee can check stock from the warehouse and other stores to ship items to you, even items that show sold out online. This must be done in-store and most employees do not know about the system, so they send you to the pickup window or customer service to place the order.
Most employees do know about the system. It's not meant for those kinds of things. It CAN be used for them, but it's not meant for them.

I got a ship date from Amazon!... For Luigi. >.<

Basically counting on Amazon to come through for Pit as I don't have time to hunt.

Has anyone got a shipping update for the Lucario's Toys R Us were selling on eBay? After doing some snooping, looks like Toys R Us cancels a lot of orders on eBay when they can't fulfill the order. I also found it weird that Lucario was supposed to ship yesterday, yet won't be release until next month. Guess I'll just be prepared for the cancelation e-mail from eBay. Least I still have my order through Amazon.fr for Lucario.

Question, is there a particular Amiibos that actually have more value in terms of functionality?  I rather not be a completist and collect them all but would like to get a few that actually unlocks decent in game items.  Is there one that stands out in terms of that functionality?

Question, is there a particular Amiibos that actually have more value in terms of functionality? I rather not be a completist and collect them all but would like to get a few that actually unlocks decent in game items. Is there one that stands out in terms of that functionality?
capt falcun has the best mk8 costume and works with ssb and kyrule wariors too

I really wanted to collect all these figures because I'm a nintendo fanboy & completist but since I missed the 3 big. I know my mind wouldn't be content with not having them. So now I'm just getting store exclusives and ones i really want (Mario, Samus, Kirby, little Mac, ect).

Current collection:
Samus
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon.

Off topic: Is there a skylanders thread, I'm sure there is but I couldn't find it. I just ran across some Chaos traps, I heard their pretty rare.

I really wanted to collect all these figures because I'm a nintendo fanboy &amp; completist but since I missed the 3 big. I know my mind wouldn't be content with not having them. So now I'm just getting store exclusives and ones i really want (Mario, Samus, Kirby, little Mac, ect).

Current collection:
Samus
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon.

Off topic: Is there a skylanders thread, I'm sure there is but I couldn't find it. I just ran across some Chaos traps, I heard their pretty rare.
Are you opening them?

The target tracker is great since they removed wave 2 from their website, but the annoying part is that one store showing 2-3 of the Great Trinity.

Were they stolen? Are they hiding behind the dog food? Did the cashier scan other Amiibo's since they "are all the same"? Is an employee manically laughing at his hidden stash?

Could a box be lost behind the boxes of shower curtains? Will it ever emerge? Will Marth ever be joined with Ike and Lucina?

One of the great mysteries of our time
This sounded like the ending of a tv show with the "caught us next time" etc

I need some sort of method to know what I've got, and what I've got preordered. How has nobody made a damn app for amiibo yet?
excel spreadsheet? google docs

that's what I use. If you use dropbox you can edit it/view it on your phone

Has anyone received word of how to get their TRU preorders reinstated?
I still have yet to receive a follow-up after the initial email saying they couldn't reinstate mine. I ordered a backup on Amazon UK just in case it falls through. I don't have much faith in TRU coming through.

In an effort to save time and increase your chances of getting Pit and/or Captain Falcon at GameStop, before their shipment even arrives call ALL your local GS stores and get on a wait/priority/standby list. I hope this helps and use this strategy even on future amiibo releases. In short, increase your odds!

i'm surprised walmart doesn't have an exclusive amiibo? I'm thinking walmart is not going to be very reliable with their preorders... attention will probably go to other stores first

In an effort to save time and increase your chances of getting Pit and/or Captain Falcon at GameStop, before their shipment even arrives call ALL your local GS stores and get on a wait/priority/standby list. I hope this helps and use this strategy even on future amiibo releases. In short, increase your odds!
All the GS around here refuse to hold them AT ALL. I was literally 10 min away when little mac came in and asked him to hold it for 15 minutes and they said first come, first serve no exceptions! Then at the GS where I found my pit I heard the guy answer the phone and straight up tell the customer all the Pits were preorders only. I was like "damn, really??" and the guy was like "No, we just say that because we get so many calls for the Amiibos, so there's no point in telling them they're available."

So, it kind of sucks that the website shows them in stock and you call and they say preorders only, but that might not actually be the case.

i'm surprised walmart doesn't have an exclusive amiibo? I'm thinking walmart is not going to be very reliable with their preorders... attention will probably go to other stores first
Not yet at least. I mean, if they actually plan to release every Smash Bros character as an amiibo, they could have a future release be WM's exclusive. I would think Amazon might get one, but then again, maybe not since Amazon and Nintendo don't get along too well.

All the GS around here refuse to hold them AT ALL. I was literally 10 min away when little mac came in and asked him to hold it for 15 minutes and they said first come, first serve no exceptions! Then at the GS where I found my pit I heard the guy answer the phone and straight up tell the customer all the Pits were preorders only. I was like "damn, really??" and the guy was like "No, we just say that because we get so many calls for the Amiibos, so there's no point in telling them they're available."

So, it kind of sucks that the website shows them in stock and you call and they say preorders only, but that might not actually be the case.
This gives me hope that the GameStop that just popped up with an available Pit actually has it. I called they said nope, but I'm thinking they suck.

As far as pit is concerned relying on gamestop sucks unless you preordered. It could very well be in stock but they could be holding it for themselves and just tell everybody it's reserved. The one I found in philly had one left and it wasn't reserved but hey were keeping it in the back room. Always ask, persistence pays off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back