Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on previous Gamestop allocations, I would consider any stock of Pits marked as Low Stock to be preorders and nothing more. I wouldn't waste your time imo.

Based on previous Gamestop allocations, I would consider any stock of Pits marked as Low Stock to be preorders and nothing more. I wouldn't waste your time imo.
Considering that wave 2 preorders have been cut off for some time, and how long wave 2 has been streaming in, I'm sure many stores have already filled their preorders.

Ya'll are giving me some false hope here with these gamestope.
You gotta be persistent though. I think GS stores generally stock mid day, rather than overnight. So amiibo can can pop up at any time up to mid afternoon. Did one guy tell you they have some on hold? Wait until he's gone and ask another. It's annoying to have to be like that, but papa needs his medicine.

Managed to find a Little Mac and a Captain Falcon after driving around. I really wanted Villager, but I'm guessing that's long gone. If anyone would want to trade me, PM please!

I need some sort of method to know what I've got, and what I've got preordered. How has nobody made a damn app for amiibo yet?
I made an excel sheet with name, store name, and price. Color a range for green that I got, red the ones I don't have, and blue the ones I pre-ordered. I also put so that the whole Colom of the price adds up to see how much I have spent.

Anyone know how long Rosalina was available for pre-order for? Seems like I missed out by not waking up at 3 AM in the morning.

It's been reported that they will not have any more pre orders. With amiibos, who knows?
It still doesn't make sense to me. How the hell did they sell out of in the span of 50 minutes total? And why did they only occasionally accept pre-orders at around 3 AM in the morning? Other store exclusives like Lucario were available for weeks before they sold out.

My $4 DK shipped today from Tokyo Otaku Mode.

So that'll be a nice surprise in a few weeks after I have completely forgotten about ordering it!

Santa was doing some last minute shopping and decided to preorder a couple Wave 3s at the local GS. The employee mentioned to preorder if there was one I really wanted because some were hard to come by. I told him I haven't been able to find Pit anywhere. He said he had one in the back that came in about 2 mins ago. Picked it right up. Lucky to have a local GS with good employees.

I'm still confused with the GameStop website.
When it says it's available is that a pre order or an actual free one?
There's no way to tell unless you actually call the store or are there in person to ask. The availability tracker just shows how many physical copies are there. If a store had a ton of preorders, none may be free and they will have to hold them for preorders and likely they will stay on the tracker for as long as that takes. Some stores are also doing phone holds for extras, so you may be out of luck anyway. Frankly, I think you're better off just waiting for Target or another retailer that isn't so preorder driven.

It still doesn't make sense to me. How the hell did they sell out of in the span of 50 minutes total? And why did they only occasionally accept pre-orders at around 3 AM in the morning? Other store exclusives like Lucario were available for weeks before they sold out.
Well let's face it. Rosalina's probably got the craziest fanbase this side of Lucina. If there was one figurine that's going to sell out in minutes at 3am, its going to be Rosalina's fanbase that does it. Take the Neptunia LE launch if you want to see insane

I for one am just waiting for ZSS to be an exclusive and sell out withing seconds.

So is Best Buy sold out of Wave 3 pre-orders? Went to pre-order Sonic and Mega Man on their website but it looks like all the wave 3 guys are sold out.

Well let's face it. Rosalina's probably got the craziest fanbase this side of Lucina. If there was one figurine that's going to sell out in minutes at 3am, its going to be Rosalina's fanbase that does it. Take the Neptunia LE launch if you want to see insane

I for one am just waiting for ZSS to be an exclusive and sell out withing seconds.
Target.com almost always has just a tiny fraction of the stock that their retail stores get for Target exclusive items. I mean Target has 1800 stores in the US. While they might not have a massive supply, I suspect if you make some effort, you will be able to get one in store on the launch day. I realize that sucks for people that don't have a local store, but if you do, I wouldn't sweat not having a preorder at Target.com.

It might mean that they've only allocated a small chunk for online pre-orders and the rest are getting shipped to stores. Maybe Target business model is to make people go to stores so you can buy more stuff in addition to Rosalina & Luma. Who knows, it can also mean there's a limited print of Rosalina & Luma.

DAMMIT! Tracker showed 2 Villagers in stock near my mother-in-law's place where I will be in a week. I was dreaming of having her pick them up for me. Called the store, gave the DCPI, and overheard the very helpful girl who answered ask someone where they were located. She said *her* tracker showed 2 in stock. Her co-worker was not helpful and wrote her off, saying all stock was on the shelves. I'm so annoyed - I know those Villagers are there.

Has anyone had amazon, walmart of best buy cancel their order on them? I haven't heard of any of these places cancelling orders..

Target.com almost always has just a tiny fraction of the stock that their retail stores get for Target exclusive items. I mean Target has 1800 stores in the US. While they might not have a massive supply, I suspect if you make some effort, you will be able to get one in store on the launch day. I realize that sucks for people that don't have a local store, but if you do, I wouldn't sweat not having a preorder at Target.com.
Damn, I'm sitll screwed for being in NYC. Thank god amiibos really don't do much though, I can imagine the uproar if they added a lot of functionality to games but would go out of stock forever

DAMMIT! Tracker showed 2 Villagers in stock near my mother-in-law's place where I will be in a week. I was dreaming of having her pick them up for me. Called the store, gave the DCPI, and overheard the very helpful girl who answered ask someone where they were located. She said *her* tracker showed 2 in stock. Her co-worker was not helpful and wrote her off, saying all stock was on the shelves. I'm so annoyed - I know those Villagers are there.
While it's possible they are lost in the back it's most likely an inventory error. If similar items are the same price cashiers often scan one item for others, not caring about stock counts.

Theft/ shipment errors are possibilities as well.

All this talk about Fox becoming more rare made me run to my nearest GameStop and grab one of their last two. I love Fox, so I definitely don't want to regret not picking him up when I had the chance.

Yeah, I picked them up.

Are you opening them?
Most of them. Captain & Diddy I just picked up for trade bait. Looking for a Little Mac.

I still can't get over how horrible the Link amiibo is. You would think that would be one of those Nintendo would ensure comes out amazing. I'm a hardcore zelda fan I won't be buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back