Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that called a gamestop that said their pits were for pre-orders call again tomorrow if they still show in stock. It would have been 48 hours since they got it so they should release those tomorrow

Hhmm...I think it just hit me that I don't want to collect these anymore. I'll pick up the players I like, but I don't want them all anymore. I wish I had realized that before buying every single one. I guess I'll look around at selling my complete set down the road.
Same...

I'm getting the characters I use in smash: Luigi, Diddy, Pit

I'm getting all the Legend of Zelda characters for Hyrule Warriors and future LoZ WiiU games.

And I'm planning to get all the Fire Emblem Characters for the future WiiU release, hoping the game supports amiibos.

Got shipping confirmation on Falcon from GS a few hours ago. Only missing Pit from wave 2. Still need a Fox as everywhere around me is out. Weird.

Fox does seem to be drying up on shelves. I didn't see any today in the 10 stores I visited, but it was panic shop day for last minute gift buyers.

If anyone needs one I'll keep an eye out.

Finally got a shipping confirmation for my Luigi and Captain Falcon preorders from Amazon. Now I'm just waiting on Amazon to ship me my preordered Pit, and I'll be all caught up. With the exception of the exclusives, all of wave 3 is preordered through Amazon as well for me. Hopefully they don't fuck that wave up this bad.

According to Amiibo Inquirer there are 3 reports of people been able to pick up Marth, WFT and Villager at Walmart last night. It may worth the shot.

If Falcon did go up on Gamestop in the middle of the night, then I guessed I missed yet another chance for him. Sigh ... seriously, this is prob the 3rd or 4th time its happened.

Anyone grab an extra ?

FYI, I received a Delivery Estimate for Falcon from Amazon. Looks like Amazon is slowly fulfilling Wave 2 as I either have dates or have received all of wave 2 except Pit.

Kinda surprised Amazon is bringing up the rear but I guess it shouldn't be a surprise when their relationship with Nintendo is supposed to be poor.

So I went a few pages back and read everything and haven't seen anyone discuss this.  I was just on TRU's site and Lucario is $999.99.  I noticed they mention that it adjusts when you add a promotional code sent in an e-mail.  I ordered two with a B1G40% on Black Friday, and also got my order cancelled.  I received the "reinstatement" email but I haven't received any follow up emails with any promo codes or anything, yet.  Has anyone else?

Ugh CF is the only one left that I want and don't have pre-ordered in Wave 3. Hopefully I can snag one when Best Buy finally releases their stock.

So I went a few pages back and read everything and haven't seen anyone discuss this. I was just on TRU's site and Lucario is $999.99. I noticed they mention that it adjusts when you add a promotional code sent in an e-mail. I ordered two with a B1G40% on Black Friday, and also got my order cancelled. I received the "reinstatement" email but I haven't received any follow up emails with any promo codes or anything, yet. Has anyone else?
nope, im still waiting for mines but it should be soon. Amiibo inquirer http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2014/12/24/toys-r-us-to-send-out-promo-codes-for-those-affected-by-fridays-cancellation/ and the subreddit have hinted that it should be soon http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2q8v3q/info_on_tru_preorders_and_online_prices/ I assume they will send it out tomorrow Xmas morning(or midnight tonight) as all stores are closed and only the online stores will be open

I got my email from ToysRUs a little while ago. Makes the price $10.99 on one of several figures that you can choose from. Only good for one-time-use. Cancelled my originally reordered Lucario at $13.99 and reordered a third time at $10.99.

Also just got my TRU email.  Should've waited a few minutes before I posted  :whistle2:&

Anyways, for those that miss the fine print:

"Some important things to note: This promotional code can only be used for one order and it is only valid towards the amiibo items listed below. This offer expires Monday, December 29, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST, at which time the items will be made available to the general public pending availability. These items are still considered presell items and will not ship until the manufacturer's street date."

So anyone who's looking for any Lucario's, be on the lookout for those that don't end up reordering.  Monday will be your day to scoop one of these bad lads up.

Also, bailed on 2 of my Lucarios I previously ordered and picked up a CF and Pit, as well as 2x Lucarios.  Thanks TRU.

I got my email from TRU as well. The code was provided to me and as consolation, I was able to reorder the cancelled amiibo at 10.99 each. The email said I had until the 29th to reorder but I wasn't taking any chances.

Now to sit back and see what happens this time.

Got my email as well... an error is keeping me from checking out:

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/cart/index.jsp
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
Apache Server at m.toysrus.com Port 80

*Issue due to mobile version of site, switched to desktop version and checked out just fine! Phew.

are we sharing out collections?

Argh, they just look so nice!!! You guys are seriously making me reconsider my keeping them sealed collection status... I may just have to do the "cut 3 sides of the box" option and take these things out rather than my current "cut bottom of box and pull out disc with pliers" option.

Hhmm...I think it just hit me that I don't want to collect these anymore. I'll pick up the players I like, but I don't want them all anymore. I wish I had realized that before buying every single one. I guess I'll look around at selling my complete set down the road.
Or you know, if you wanna part with a Villager, you could always hit me up! ;)

Just got this from TRU, not sure if anyone posted the full e-mail yet.

As a follow up to the email we sent you a few days ago, we are reaching out regarding your recent amiibo presell order cancellation and to provide you with information on how to repurchase.

As you may already know, amiibo product is in high demand. To make sure that we give you the first opportunity to purchase these items prior to our returning them to our general online inventory for others to buy, we are providing you with links to each item’s product page. For technical reasons, these product pages will show the retail price of the item as being $999.99, but we will provide you with an online only, one-time use code that, when entered, will adjust the price back to the regular retail price. In addition, while we initially offered the amiibo items at $13.99, we’re happy to extend to you a discounted price of $10.99 because of the inconvenience

To redeem the code, please follow these simple instructions:

1. Click on the link(s) below to the view the amiibo items you wish to repurchase and add the item(s) to you cart
* Please note, to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to repurchase their items, we have limited the quantity you may purchase for each item. Quantity limits are listed below by each link.
2. Proceed to checkout once you have the item(s) you wish to repurchase in your cart
3. Apply the promotion code in the promotional code field during your checkout process and select ‘apply’
4. The discount will be applied to your order and you can proceed to the payment screens

Some important things to note: This promotional code can only be used for one order and it is only valid towards the amiibo items listed below. This offer expires Monday, December 29, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST, at which time the items will be made available to the general public pending availability. These items are still considered presell items and will not ship until the manufacturer's street date.

Please use this code: (Deleted for obvious reasons)

These Amiibo items will only be accessible at Toysrus.com through the links below.

Bowser amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Captain Falcon amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Lucario amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Mega Man amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Pit amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Sheik amiibo– Purchase Limit: 2

Sonic amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1

Toon Link amibbo – Purchase Limit: 2

King Dedede amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1
* Note: A separate communication will be sent within the next day to those customers who purchased this item with additional information

Ike amiibo– Purchase Limit: 1
* Note: A separate communication will be sent in January to those customers who purchased this item with additional information

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-869-7787.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the cancellation of your presell order and the inconvenience it has caused. We are doing our best to make this right for our customers and appreciate your business.

I already have all these locked in at Best Buy, but after they sold my Lilttle Mac pre-order, I'm going to grab them all at TRU just to be safe. Damn nice of them to extend the offer to more than just Lucario.

Also, I was able to randomly pre-order Lucario again AFTER the cancellation. Are we to believe those orders are safe?? I haven't got a cancellation for the second order yet..

It's a Christmas miracle!
Went to gamestop right when they opened, they had 2 Pits on reserve.
Dude called the guys who reserved they didn't answer, he said they've been here for 3 days they're not gonna pick them up, I can have em.
Day is made.
Now just need Falcon and Mac.

you guys get to order all the amiibos at 10.99? damn I wish my order was cancelled instead of reinstated.

It's a Christmas miracle!
Went to gamestop right when they opened, they had 2 Pits on reserve.
Dude called the guys who reserved they didn't answer, he said they've been here for 3 days they're not gonna pick them up, I can have em.
Day is made.
Now just need Falcon and Mac.
NICE! So what are we speculating regarding the figures of wave 2 that will eventually get the discontinued axe? Is it little mac and pit?

When I type "amiibo" on toyrsrus.com I only get like 13 results. None of the wave 3 amiibos show up. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't directly search for them either.

Anyone not going to use their codes, I'd appreciate if I can use it! Maybe DM me pls?

And does everyone think they're one time use? What if it's a generic multi use code? I have no idea of course. Perhaps someone who places an order, try placing another order with the code and see if it goes.

I have a question for peoplt that have preorders at Gamestop. Do you see your preorder on their ios/android app? I don't see mine. It worked with my preorder of SSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back