Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps people should stop being so dramatic and painting everything in such broad generalizations to fit their point then. It works both ways. Either way, it was simple anecdotal evidence that people were playing it yesterday and didn't have any problems enjoying their systems. Unlike the Xbox One and PS4s of yesterday which were essentially useless in the eyes of many yesterday since the online connectivity was severed. That being said, I got use out of my Xbox one yesterday, so not EVERYONE thought that way.
This. I did random bouts of smash and tekken tag, fifa, downloaded some demos etc.

As I have been slowly grabbing ones that are not out everywhere, I have started wanting others that I see everywhere. I may grab a Yoshi.

Lol @ "mitigate the risk". First world issues...
This is a first world thread. Any issue in this thread will be a first world issue.

I'd think there's a chance some rares will be found in the wild the next few days. Surely Junior wants Pikachu, not that lame Villager his uncle went to 17 stores for. :whistle2:?

Perhaps people should stop being so dramatic and painting everything in such broad generalizations to fit their point then. It works both ways. Either way, it was simple anecdotal evidence that people were playing it yesterday and didn't have any problems enjoying their systems. Unlike the Xbox One and PS4s of yesterday which were essentially useless in the eyes of many yesterday since the online connectivity was severed. That being said, I got use out of my Xbox one yesterday, so not EVERYONE thought that way.
I don't know and don't care to read what you all are arguing about, but you said YESTERDAY a lot in your post:)

LOL! Nintendo fucked up HARD with these things. With no scheduled release date and Gamestops already having them in-hand, the stores don't know what the fuck to do. Just got off the phone with one of the locations and he's saying Gamestop set a release date for 12/27. Check your stores then unless you have them pre-ordered now. Lol failed hard. God only knows how botched wave 3 is gonna be. Glad I have them all pre-ordered now that I know Nintendo is being retarded with these things
actually you have no idea what you're talking about. by making these limited people are actually interested in amiibooos and if they keep it up theyll sell out wave 4 5 6 7 8 and amiiboos after smash wave.

The eshop was being hammered earlier. I was trying to download youtube and netflix to watch something since I couldn't actually do in PSN. Was getting nothing but error and after error trying to even search for anything.

Was also lagging like crazy just now trying to play online. I already suck enough Nintendo I don't need a bigger smash handicap. :(
Well smash's net code isn't really good anyway. So you're going to have to get use to being handicapped regardless. I don't know about those errors. I don't use the eshop much.

Yet another thing Nintendo fucked up... They just need to quit as a company and sell their IPs to Sony and Microsoft.
Not sure what your talking about most pros praise the smash net code for how flawless it is for 1v1. Yeah F4A is terrible but how many fighting game have 4 player mode online and run perfectly

Not sure what your talking about most pros praise the smash net code for how flawless it is for 1v1. Yeah F4A is terrible but how many fighting game have 4 player mode online and run perfectly
What pros have said smash 4's netcode is flawless for 1v1? Since you said most it should be easy for you to drop a few examples. I'm subscribed to a few pro smash twitch channels & have never heard that. Also playstation all stars while mediorce had excellent net code in 4 player. So it can happen. Lucky the Wii U is open to patches so nintendo can fix it little by little.

Oh I forgot the PS3 version of SFXT was 4 player online and had good netcode too. Just watch the vids of the mike ross & gootecks online series from 2012.

Nintendo is brilliant with these amiibo shortages.  I only wanted Link at first.  Then I heard Marth and Villager would be impossible to get, so I started scoping them out and eventually got a couple of each (one for display, one to play with).  After that I bought every single one.  These shortages took me from only wanting one to having wave 3 preordered.

Nah. They just need to get with the times with their online infrastructure.
I remember my first Nintendo online match. It was in Smash Bros Brawl, I was Samus (as always) and I was down until I got the Final Smash in the last like, 10 seconds, used it, and took out all 3 opponents in beautiful fashion and won the match just as time ran out. It was one of those I'll never forget it moments... expect I'll never forget it because the entire match happened at like 4 frames per second.

They've come a long way since then though, I'll give them that. They're at least acknowledging the importance of online integration this generation.

Gah. I put Captain Falcon in my cart, went to check out, and it was sold out. Bummer. I always get so close and miss out!

I remember my first Nintendo online match. It was in Smash Bros Brawl, I was Samus (as always) and I was down until I got the Final Smash in the last like, 10 seconds, used it, and took out all 3 opponents in beautiful fashion and won the match just as time ran out. It was one of those I'll never forget it moments... expect I'll never forget it because the entire match happened at like 4 frames per second.

They've come a long way since then though, I'll give them that. They're at least acknowledging the importance of online integration this generation.
Agreed brawl was just bad online, but I actually still have some online replays saved on my og wii from crazy matches like that :D

They have come a long way since then. They are trying that's a given it just seems like they are always a couple of steps behind though.

Local Walmart put out a bunch of Peach, Kirby, and Pikachu amiibos this morning. Guess I should check another one out to see if they have a different assortment.

Went to a TRU this morning and thought I struck a gold mine when I finally found their Lucario preorder cards...they rang up $999.99 and the manager said they couldn't do anything about it. Fml

What pros have said smash 4's netcode is flawless for 1v1? Since you said most it should be easy for you to drop a few examples. I'm subscribed to a few pro smash twitch channels & have never heard that. Also playstation all stars while mediorce had excellent net code in 4 player. So it can happen. Lucky the Wii U is open to patches so nintendo can fix it little by little.

Oh I forgot the PS3 version of SFXT was 4 player online and had good netcode too. Just watch the vids of the mike ross & gootecks online series from 2012.
I'm surprised this idiot can use a keyboard.

This is getting hilariously out of control, I still feel sorry for the kids that can't get any amiibos because we keep swooping on them

Smash online works great. If someone is having problems, get a LAN adapter and fix your shit.

On topic: Finally got CF via GameStop...thanks to whomever posted it was back up!

Falcon's back online at amazon
Thanks! thought I was too late but Amazon still had them about 10 min ago. 1-click ordered then went back to the page and BAM! all gone!

Edit: they restocked just now!

yea look like they are producing more of alot of the OOS Amiibos since this is listed on the product page as well

Important Note Regarding This Amiibo
Availability of the six Amiibos launching on 12/14 has been highly limited or delayed. We are partnering with Nintendo to secure inventory as soon as possible. If you have pre-ordered this product, we will fill your order as soon as we have inventory available. We apologize for the delay.

This is getting hilariously out of control, I still feel sorry for the kids that can't get any amiibos because we keep swooping on them
Kid: "Dad the only Amiibo I want is Villager!!!"
Dad "Well this should be easy. I'm sure no one would want that bastard anyways. Let me just order one off of Amaz- *spits coffee* $60?!?!?!?"

Anyone know if Best Buy is still taking pre-orders for Amiibos in-store? Wave 3 is sold out online and I'd prefer not to buy the ones I need at Gamestop due to GCU.

Said no kid ever.
Yeah but the only game my wife has had time to play over the least few years was AC and I think she'd prefer villager, though it's a shame they couldn't have had the girl version. Otherwise this whole Amiibo thing has been one pathetic cluster considering this is just another high margin product for Nintendo to make more money from it.

Yeah but the only game my wife has had time to play over the least few years was AC and I think she'd prefer villager, though it's a shame they couldn't have had the girl version. Otherwise this whole Amiibo thing has been one pathetic cluster considering this is just another high margin product for Nintendo to make more money from it.
well they dont have male wii fit trainer

Gotta customize that 'Bo.

Would anyone like to try their TRU preorder code again to see if they are truly one time use? Or you can send it my way and I'll test it out hehe

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/19/discontinued-amiibo-could-be-released-in-card-form

he company recently revealed that some of the less popular Amiibo figureslikely won't return once stores run out of stock. That would effectively mean their functionality with games would be unavailable to most players, but Miyamoto says they're looking into other solutions. "We're not making promises for certain figures, but the way 'amiibo' is designed is that certain games can have 'amiibo' specifically for that game," he told the Associated Press. "Other games can take advantage of past 'amiibo' that developers want to make their game compatible with. In the future, we have the option, if certain 'amiibo' figures are no longer available in stores, to release an 'amiibo' in card form with the same functionality."

I want an Amiibo card....

Said not one single person in this thread or any other forum I have visited. Everyone loves these because they are figurines of their favorite Nintendo games or because they just look awesome. A card will suck.

I want an Amiibo card....

Said not one single person in this thread or any other forum I have visited. Everyone loves these because they are figurines of their favorite Nintendo games or because they just look awesome. A card will suck.
I'm interested in the cards because it means I can keep my figures sealed while still having the play functionality of the Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back