Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="gnoh" post="12362465" timestamp="1419656159"]Cause he's kinda amusing. Beats Django "give me a marth for a pit or stfu" Freeman[/quote

Eh, I'd still rather get rid of the straight up troll... Pepsiman is amusing, this guy is just annoying.

How do you set up a chrome notification? Don't mind that guy, if he wasn't being tongue in cheek then he's being unreasonable, last thing you'd want is for you to not get it while typing it in chat
Once you set up the pages be sure to lower the interval to 5 seconds and set each page to advanced, 5 seconds, then use the Custom Mode Selector to choose the "Add to Cart" area. Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions!

Once you set up the pages be sure to lower the interval to 5 seconds and set each page to advanced, 5 seconds, then use the Custom Mode Selector to choose the "Add to Cart" area. Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions!
How do you set them up to begin with? I too would like to know.

hey, i don't joke around. don't you know amiibos are serious business. :rofl:
I like your sig. I can't wait for Taken 3.

I want three Rosalinas. One for use, one for saving and one for my three year old that loves Frozen to play with (basically destroy). I have constantly checked that page.

I like your sig. I can't wait for Taken 3.

I want three Rosalinas. One for use, one for saving and one for my three year old that loves Frozen to play with (basically destroy). I have constantly checked that page.
Why aren't you buying her the Disney Frozen one? Dunno how'd you feel trying to explain that the weird knock off Elsa is harder to get

How's GS's return policy work for online to in-store? Never managed to get through to cancel one of my Pit/Little Mac orders and wanted to return one order of them.

How's GS's return policy work for online to in-store? Never managed to get through to cancel one of my Pit/Little Mac orders and wanted to return one order of them.
No hassle return. Just return unopened item(s) to any local GS stores.

The Fox I ordered from Best Buy shipped today lol. To recap, ordered it in stock late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, then got an email an hour later saying "back ordered until January 9 to January 21", then 12 hours later received $10 eGift Card for the delay, then it shipped 2 days later.

The Fox I ordered from Best Buy shipped today lol. To recap, ordered it in stock late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, then got an email an hour later saying "back ordered until January 9 to January 21", then 12 hours later received $10 eGift Card for the delay, then it shipped 2 days later.
Sweet.

I pre-ordered both Cap Fal and Pit at WM in the same order but only got a ship notice for Falcon. :whistle2:k

I got a back up Pit at TRU but that was a reinstated order... and I don't trust that to go through. 

So far I need DK, Mario, luigi, peach, pikachu, samus, captain falcon and Marth. I have wave 3 preordered.(minus Rosalina, I'm trying not to think about it) I don't also have wii fit girl or villager, but I don't really want those so I'm ok. I don't have an addiction D:

Man, people work fast... Fox was pretty easy to spot and now all of his pegs are empty.
I wouldn't worry about it he's a grantee restock unless Nintendo doesn't want to make extra money when he game come out next year

I should also mention that the Gamestop my girlfriend works at says they are In Stock of Captain Falcon online (Not Low Stock) and they are definitely out of stock not counting the preorders so thats not a completely accurate way to check stock.

Too bad they don't have anything good in stock to order. I was gonna say screw it and order Zelda/Luigi (only wave 2 figures in stock) but shipping completely kills the deal on top of Toys R Us's ridiculous $1 markup on all figures.

There's a local guy who has a Pit for sale. He's firm at $30. Random idea since I already have a Pit on order: Is anyone with a GCU account (since that brings the figs down to around $10 each) interested in a 3 for 1 trade of Mario, Peach and Yoshi for Pit? You could ship them loose to save on shipping (just package with care). Figure I'd throw it out there to see if anyone was interested. Not gonna buy that Pit otherwise.

That's it. I'm buying an Amiibo.

I don't own a Wii U, but I just saw Ike is up for sale soon.

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite games ever and Ike is truly a bad ass.

Damn you, Nintendo. Damn you...

That's it. I'm buying an Amiibo.

I don't own a Wii U, but I just saw Ike is up for sale soon.

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite games ever and Ike is truly a bad ass.

Damn you, Nintendo. Damn you...
Welcome to the group. Check your wallet at the door... and don't worry about retrieving it when you leave.

has anyones else got Captain Falcon from GS all destroyed mine came in and looks like they stopmed on the box he servived but kinda wanted to keep him in the box guess thats not going to happen SMH at GameStop Deliver o_0

Welcome to the group. Check your wallet at the door... and don't worry about retrieving it when you leave.
haha. I'm sure there are others out there like me.

But Ike, Marth and Samus are the ones I would only really want.

Marth and Ike because I'm a big FE. I've played the first FE, too. Samus just because Metroid Prime is the greatest game ever in the history of games.

But other than that, that's it.

OK, maybe Shulk, too. But that's really it.

haha. I'm sure there are others out there like me.

But Ike, Marth and Samus are the ones I would only really want.

Marth and Ike because I'm a big FE. I've played the first FE, too. Samus just because Metroid Prime is the greatest game ever in the history of games.

But other than that, that's it.

OK, maybe Shulk, too. But that's really it.
Samus is the only one you can walk into a store right now and grab. Ike is coming, not sure if you can still find a pre-order for him anywhere but if you can thats really the only way to avoid a letdown. Sadly Marth will cost you $60-90 on ebay for a US version as its likely out of production. Shulk is a gamestop exclusive and they sold out of pre-orders last week or so. Best bet might be ebay on that one too before prices rise even more.

Samus is the only one you can walk into a store right now and grab. Ike is coming, not sure if you can still find a pre-order for him anywhere but if you can thats really the only way to avoid a letdown. Sadly Marth will cost you $60-90 on ebay for a US version as its likely out of production. Shulk is a gamestop exclusive and they sold out of pre-orders last week or so. Best bet might be ebay on that one too before prices rise even more.
Ike is sold out? I just went on GS and I can still order.

Knew I should have grabbed Shulk weeks ago ...

I picked up Ditty at Gamestop yesterday so I tried to cancel my Walmart preorder. It wouldn't let me, then they shipped it a couple hours later. Damnit, it looks like I'll be making a trip to Walmart for a refund.

I picked up Ditty at Gamestop yesterday so I tried to cancel my Walmart preorder. It wouldn't let me, then they shipped it a couple hours later. Damnit, it looks like I'll be making a trip to Walmart for a refund.
Yeah I have 5 different orders of Pit, 2 of which have shipped and 2 of 3 I can't cancel totaling about $150. There will be many returns.

Ike is sold out? I just went on GS and I can still order.

Knew I should have grabbed Shulk weeks ago ...
Right, Ike is the one you can still find but Id pre-order it now to avoid the hassle. Characters like him become a pain to find. I can see his pre-orders ending at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back