Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
A few gamestops within 20-30 minutes of me claim to have "low stock" of Pit on their websites. I've called every one who said they don't have it in stock.

Is it possible they are counting those on reserve and never picked up from preorders?

A few gamestops within 20-30 minutes of me claim to have "low stock" of Pit on their websites. I've called every one who said they don't have it in stock.

Is it possible they are counting those on reserve and never picked up from preorders?
Low stock does include preorders/reserves. I had a Pit figure on reserve for me at my GameStop and was told to come in ASAP as it showed in stock on their website. 20+ calls later from people asking for it and I finally got it.

Saw posts of CAGs getting shipping confirmations from Walmart, Best Buy, and Gamestop. I'd consider that common to where we were last week.
Common would tend to imply that it would be easily obtained by someone who did not pre-order, or who had their pre-order cancelled. Sadly, people are not able to go online and get Pit without staking out a website or running to 10+ stores (No one on Long Island has any in stock) so I would not call that common either.

anyone have any experience importing amiibos yet?  Was thinking about importing the store exclusives since I've missed out on preorders....I've heard they are region free, but when I use it with smash, will it read in English?

anyone have any experience importing amiibos yet? Was thinking about importing the store exclusives since I've missed out on preorders....I've heard they are region free, but when I use it with smash, will it read in English?
my wife bought me a Japanese Villager. Other than the packaging, it is identical.

anyone have any experience importing amiibos yet? Was thinking about importing the store exclusives since I've missed out on preorders....I've heard they are region free, but when I use it with smash, will it read in English?
Will read english, only difference is there's japanese on the box and its less valuable as a result I guess. Honestly I don't know why people don't just order to the Japanse/EU versions if they're going to open them

Never mind, I pulled the trigger on a Japanese Marth from eBay. $33 isn't bad, especially since I just sold a duplicate Little Mac that I got as a gift for $29. After fees and what not I only payed about $7 more. Well worth it, especially since I open all my amiibo figs.

Never mind, I pulled the trigger on a Japanese Marth from eBay. $33 isn't bad, especially since I just sold a duplicate Little Mac that I got as a gift for $29. After fees and what not I only payed about $7 more. Well worth it, especially since I open all my amiibo figs.
Ah darn sorry. You can try amazon.de or amazon.fr, it works out to around $20 a person with prime but takes like 3-4 weeks to deliver

Shoulda imported it and not supported a scalper imo! It's a little extra work to import from Amazon Japan but the exhange rate is very much in your favor. Marth without shipping on there is like $10. If you order a few items all at once its not bad at all. If anyone's interested in the process I used just let me know. Got Marth, Villager & the Pikachu Wii U GameCube controller on their way.

Also have an extra Cap Falcon from the Gamestop order so I could get free shipping. If anyone in Chicagoland wants it at cost let me know, otherwise returning it to GS store today or tomorrow.

Shoulda imported it and not supported a scalper imo! It's a little extra work to import from Amazon Japan but the exhange rate is very much in your favor. Marth without shipping on there is like $10. If you order a few items all at once its not bad at all. If anyone's interested in the process I used just let me know. Got Marth, Villager & the Pikachu Wii U GameCube controller on their way.
i would do this if they shipped to my address for a japanese villager.

Finally got Captain Falcon when, while checking my local Target in Brandywine, MD, I asked an associate about their Amiibo supply, and after confirming that they didn't have either him or Pit, she gave information about the one in Forestville, MD (one that is near where I work) having Captain Falcon in, with me asking a sales associate there to check in the back for them (as the person who I talked to on the phone only looked at what on the main store floor).

BTW, I also saw some Diddy Kong figures at said Target as well as the Brandywine, MD Gamestop.

how did you get it? i just checked amazon.jp and it says they don't ship to the US for amiibos

how did you get it? i just checked amazon.jp and it says they don't ship to the US for amiibos

i would do this if they shipped to my address for a japanese villager.
You need to use a 3rd party shipping intermediary. You buy it, they get it, they ship it to you. (I think) Basically the point is that it is possible. I just used a site that sold Japanese goods for my Marth, but they have been sold out for weeks. I think Amazon.jp still has some.

To those importing amiibos have you not been stuck with import fees and if so how much
I've never had to pay duty fees for receiving an international parcel yet. I think a package has to have a pretty high value before Customs tries to collect taxes on it.

I live in the US though, I know every country is different.

Should definitely post details. I want my Villager and it doesn't seem any ungrateful kids are returning them.

To those importing amiibos have you not been stuck with import fees and if so how much
$0 fees in California. My credit card did charge an import tax on the transaction (maybe 2 to 4% of total transaction).

I just got my a Pit, CF, and Diddy. Didn't need to but I worried I wouldn't get the US versions. I have a villager and Marth on the way. Total including taxes and shipping was $19/wave 2 figure and $22/Marth & villager

How can i order from Japanese amazon site?

How can i order from Japanese amazon site?

Guys, use dv8cag.com. Sam's a longtime member of this site, easy to deal with, and a great guy to boot. If you have any questions you can probably just PM him on here as well(dv8mad).

I've never had to pay duty fees for receiving an international parcel yet. I think a package has to have a pretty high value before Customs tries to collect taxes on it.

I live in the US though, I know every country is different.
I just bought 9 Amiibos from Amazon France. Do you think that is too big or valuable and will be charged tax?

I'm currently at GameStop waiting for my Kongregate's coupon to arrive...

It's been almost 5 hours since I made the account and still nothing...

Can anybody send me a coupon? I'll send you mines after it arrives.

I have the big 3 sealed in their boxes, but I kinda want another set to display, so I'm looking at Amazon France. Seems to be the only foreign Amazon that has them all available from Amazon, but apparently they won't ship/have them for another 2 to 4 weeks. Don't know if it's worth the ~60 bucks to just secure them and hope they ship out in that time frame.

Between receiving some as Christmas gifts and backordered online orders being recently received, I have a three spare Amiibos that I would let go at my cost ($60 + shipping) for someone that wants them.  Wii Fit Trainer, Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong.  I want rid of all of them at once.  They are all US versions, still sealed.  I open mine so I picked the best condition packages to keep as the spare.  If you collect loose and want to save on shipping, I can open them.

I'm currently at GameStop waiting for my Kongregate's coupon to arrive...

It's been almost 5 hours since I made the account and still nothing...

Can anybody send me a coupon? I'll send you mines after it arrives.
Well... Got home without any amiibo. Dang you Kongregate

I just returned my diddy Kong at target. Bought groceries with the money instead. Still have one amiibo I'm keeping. Captain falcon drove a hour to get him but used Kong coupon.

Checked my local gamestops and they are holding amiibos for 1 month for preorders not 48 hours.so no go pit.

I just returned my diddy Kong at target. Bought groceries with the money instead. Still have one amiibo I'm keeping. Captain falcon drove a hour to get him but used Kong coupon.

Checked my local gamestops and they are holding amiibos for 1 month for preorders not 48 hours.
You mean the amiibos aren't edible?

A one month hold for amiibo preorders? I think they're yanking your chain man. Amiibo take up way too much shelf space to hold onto for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back