Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's BB preorders changed to "preparing order"? I can't remember if my Little Mac made it that far before they cancelled it or not.
Mine are still "in process. " My Paypal was charged a couple days ago, too. I have two separate orders - one for two Pits and one for two Falcons. Has anyone else's actually gone into a preparation phase?

I sure hope so. I'm beginning to lose faith on Rosalina. Might just camp out that morning and grab her in person. I'll probably have better luck that way.
I hear ya. I wonder if Target will put them on the shelves overnight, or during a random part of the day. I guess it's all about being in the right place, at the right time.

I hear ya. I wonder if Target will put them on the shelves overnight, or during a random part of the day. I guess it's all about being in the right place, at the right time.
Or making the most noise. I always find that if I ask an employee if they have an item that released the day before that isn't out, they'll check in the back and bring them out. Always worth asking.

I hate retailer exclusives. I especially hate them when they are by incompetent companies.

Best Buy, Target, and Toys R Us couldn't give less of a shit. For as much as we pile on GameStop, I feel they are a little more in the loop than big box retailers.

With Nintendo it also stinks they have such a bad relationship with Amazon.

Or making the most noise. I always find that if I ask an employee if they have an item that released the day before that isn't out, they'll check in the back and bring them out. Always worth asking.
That's true. I seem to always get stuck with the lazy employees that immediately throw a "we don't have it" response my way. I'll definitely give it another shot though.

Hmm weird I was able to get a Lucario preorder page from a link sent to me by NowinStock.net but I can't just go to the TRU site and find him. Am I going crazy or something lol?
I have a direct link saved in my bookmarks, but it's only for those that have a promo code. Otherwise, he comes up at $999 :wall:

Shit sorry he shows up as $999. I couldn't see it on mobile without adding it to my cart and looking around, I will delete my posts.

I hate retailer exclusives. I especially hate them when they are by incompetent companies.

Best Buy, Target, and Toys R Us couldn't give less of a shit. For as much as we pile on GameStop, I feel they are a little more in the loop than big box retailers.

With Nintendo it also stinks they have such a bad relationship with Amazon.
In this situation honestly who knows where the fault lies. Considering that the company itself can't even answer the simple question of whether or not there's going to be more amiibos is telling. It could just as well be likely that TRU initially thought they were getting a larger shipment, got the run around by the incompetent Nintendo staff about fullfillment quantities and had to cancel and rebook everyone's orders after things were cleared. Keep in mind that even the staffers at Nintendo World don't even have a regular inventory replenishment day of the week and it's their flagship store.

For all we know, Target saw the mess that these things are causing and decided to say fuck it to pre-orders and just let it run its course in stores, the likely safer course of action all things told. And dealing with amazon? They might as well sign a deal with Wal-Mart for all the money its going to lose them.

Read the rest of the title. It's not a normal listing. It's for the cancellations, where the promo code brings the price down to like $10-11.
If you had your pre-order reinstated...did they send a code?

We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order, #. Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order to erroneously cancel. However, we want you to know that your order has been reinstated.

We thank you for your patience as we work to remedy this situation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

If you had your pre-order reinstated...did they send a code?

We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order, #. Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order to erroneously cancel. However, we want you to know that your order has been reinstated.

We thank you for your patience as we work to remedy this situation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com
No they did not...

Everyone's BB preorders changed to "preparing order"? I can't remember if my Little Mac made it that far before they cancelled it or not.
My order for the Pit figure is still listed as "Payment Validated"

Either way, I'm planning to call my local Target tomorrow to see if they got any Pit figures in their Monday morning shipment (after being informed about this from the Target associate that helped me find a store that had Captain Falcon figures available).

Happy to report I received my little macs from Walmart.com and they were well packed and arrived in great condition. My Pit from them is on his way.

My order for the Pit figure is still listed as "Payment Validated"

Either way, I'm planning to call my local Target tomorrow to see if they got any Pit figures in their Monday morning shipment (after being informed about this from the Target associate that helped me find a store that had Captain Falcon figures available).
Im going to get so pissed if my Pit order gets cancelled. He is my Smash Main and no company should be able to sell something you already paid in full to someone else.

Hope zss and lucina are in wave 4. Scared I'll miss them like Mac. Didn't even get a chance to blink before he was gone....

Just a heads up. Parents and kids will probably be returning a lot of amiibos over the next few days. I work at a target and so far we've had two Marth's come through. Neither made it to the floor, but you might be able to find some at other locations. Toys R Us would probably receive a ton of returns and could potentially have figures like Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Marth returning to the shelf.

Also, I'm currently trying to get my hands on a Pit amiibo. It says a local gamestop has them in stock. Should I call and ask in the morning or just go into the store? And if gamestop doesn't have him, where would be the best place to look?

Marine friend came home from Japan with a Marth and WFT amiibo for xmas. Today was a good day! Only have a few so far and now I am tempted to join the hunt

Just a heads up. Parents and kids will probably be returning a lot of amiibos over the next few days. I work at a target and so far we've had two Marth's come through. Neither made it to the floor, but you might be able to find some at other locations. Toys R Us would probably receive a ton of returns and could potentially have figures like Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Marth returning to the shelf.

Also, I'm currently trying to get my hands on a Pit amiibo. It says a local gamestop has them in stock. Should I call and ask in the morning or just go into the store? And if gamestop doesn't have him, where would be the best place to look?
Ill trade you a pit for a marth since you just acquired two:)

Saturday I went to Best Buy and attempted to buy a Captain Falcon Amiibo. The cashier said she couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't available to purchase until Tuesday. This is really strange as I know the 2nd wave was released on 12/14. They have Zelda figures out too which are 2nd wave (I didn't attempt to purchase) so I don't know what's going on. I showed them that the Nintendo website says they are available but they didn't care. I mean, I understand they can't do anything if there is a preset sales date in the register but obviously it should not be 16 days after their official release. What is going on with Best Buy? Has anyone had similar issues?

Saturday I went to Best Buy and attempted to buy a Captain Falcon Amiibo. The cashier said she couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't available to purchase until Tuesday. This is really strange as I know the 2nd wave was released on 12/14. They have Zelda figures out too which are 2nd wave (I didn't attempt to purchase) so I don't know what's going on. I showed them that the Nintendo website says they are available but they didn't care. I mean, I understand they can't do anything if there is a preset sales date in the register but obviously it should not be 16 days after their official release. What is going on with Best Buy? Has anyone had similar issues?
Identical. They will put it out for sale on 12/30, which is the actual release date for him. Store didn't even offer to reserve it for me, despite it being on the shelf. Bunch of asses. I can't fault them, though. The system straight up wouldn't allow them to sell it. There's no Street Date Override button.

Thanks for the heads up on marth @ play Asia.
Grabbed one for opening. Only $27.89 w shipping!
Just need the other 2 rares and a pit.

Yeah I see her there but then again, I see Marth, villager, and wifi fit trainer as well so I don't see what relevance this page has to rarity

Wow, been crazy over the holidays I see -- 80+ pages.  I'm assuming its just everyone touting all their finds, sharing available/unavailable stories and attempting to make ridiculous trades for the "3 amiibros"... if I'm wrong, let me know.

304B2525-B840-4819-9EA2-E4CD435F5D34.jpg

Since we're sharing though, this is my post-Christmas collection thus far... still gotta swap my Lil Mac for a new one since TRU killed the packaging (can't tell in the pic), also my Link packaging somehow got bent and folded while sitting in my closet (?) but yeah.  Got Falcon (and possibly Pit) on the way.  Will pick up the remaining W1 (sans Villager) in the next week or so. 

Haven't had to pay anything over MSRP yet (well, except from TRU), so here's to hoping I can somehow snag a Villager (US version) cheap! :D

All I need is Marth and Rosalina. Ughhhhhh. Only one I've paid over MSRP for was Villager. Got it for 30 on Craigslist.

I may do an unboxing video for all of my figures including a US Villager and Marth if I am able to score a Wii Fit Trainer from somewhere.

I just want to read the Youtube comments of everyone going "NOOOOOOOO!"

I may do an unboxing video for all of my figures including a US Villager and Marth if I am able to score a Wii Fit Trainer from somewhere.

I just want to read the Youtube comments of everyone going "NOOOOOOOO!"
I was going to do the same thing, but figured why bother. I just tore open the big 3 and all my other ones recently, and just displayed them. I did save all the carboard back's tho, for a possible future display of some sort.

I seriously hope Nintendo finds more uses for this stuff soon. At this rate they might as well just release collectible figurines instead, would probably yield a higher margin and we might get better quality figurines.

So much more Best Buy BS again!! Got a confirmation that my Luigi figure would be available for Pick Up In-Store tomorrow. 45 minutes later, I get an email stating that Pit and Captain Falcon will NOT be ready for pickup. However, its not like its a wait for it to come out, it looks like the 7 day auto cancellation is going to start tomorrow.

Glad I was able to order everything with my TRU coupon! fuck this Best Buy sh*t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back