Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its interesting to see the options for "carrying cases" for these -- I've seen a few different ones now in person and its amusing to think that someone who was actually going to carry these around would only carry around the 6 or so that most cases seems to carry.  I mean, if I was a kid carrying around all the amiibo in a case, I'd be ticked that I'd have to carry 8 cases just to carry them all around ;)

Also, its funny to see how this thread has died down -- I wonder if its primarily due to a huge population being here for Christmas hunting or if its because we're basically in between waves right now (the trough so to speak)?  Viewers dropped by about 66%

Play-asia has Japanese Marth in stock right now if anyone is interested.
Thanks a lot for this, grabbed one. It's my first ever order from PlayAsia but I've always heard good things so here's to hoping for the best. I also sprung for expedited shipping to be safe.

Woke up with an email from Best Buy saying the last three Wave 2 figures I have on pre order (Pit, Falcon and Luigi) will be available for pick up tomorrow! Oh yeah!

Also, its funny to see how this thread has died down -- I wonder if its primarily due to a huge population being here for Christmas hunting or if its because we're basically in between waves right now (the trough so to speak)? Viewers dropped by about 66%
Probably a little of both. I mainly checked in to try to get some help finding Falcon, and now that him and the rest of wave two have been available at one point or another, I don't have much of a reason to drop in until wave three hits (and I actually have the only one I want preordered this time).

See a few people saying this - I wonder if a few stores are getting re-stocked tomorrow?
No, I think BB has a hard stop (i.e. cannot sell before release date which is 12/30 for these) so even though they came in earlier, they cannot be released/sold until tomorrow.

Has anyone received any of their wave 2 orders from the Toys R Us screw up or at least some confirmation of shipping? I did receive a confirmation of the order but nothing more, still not shipping confirmation on my Pit and CF order.

Has anyone received any of their wave 2 orders from the Toys R Us screw up or at least some confirmation of shipping? I did receive a confirmation of the order but nothing more, still not shipping confirmation on my Pit and CF order.
Nope, had a Lucario and Pit canceled then reinstated, Pit is still sitting there.

Cant wait to see the chaos when Wave 3 launches. If people are having all these issues with just the last batch of 6 that can be in any store, imagine 11 total with 4 exclusive store only ....

My god Nintendo ... what have you done ?????????

Okay, figured that was the case. I guess it's still way too early and it's quite possible that Pit nor CF are even restocked yet.
I don't even think they've gotten either one yet. I know they had Luigi at TRU but I haven't heard any reports of CF or Pit at TRU. I've been trying to find a Pit just in case TRU craps out but no luck.

Cant wait to see the chaos when Wave 3 launches. If people are having all these issues with just the last batch of 6 that can be in any store, imagine 11 total with 4 exclusive store only ....

they're raping your wallet and mind fing you, thats what they're doing. and you #like it

Same here. I have Lucario and Pit pre-orders reinstated so I'm wondering if they're gonna hold off on Pit until they get Lucario in.

Yeah, I went from not wanting too many to having spent hundreds on this shit.

I just got my japanese Marth from Nippon-yasan in today. Ordered it ~11PM on the 23rd, so I received it in 6 days. It came bubble wrapped with a ton of newspaper in the box for ~$24. The face is pretty good (for Marth) plus the sword isn't bent. Most of the rare/exclusives are sold out, but it's not a bad place to check back in to see if they restock.

Woke up to an email from Best Buy about the last of my pre-orders (Pit, Falcon and  Luigi I never cancelled) being ready for pick up tomorrow.   Great I thought!

Just got a call from the Best Buy store where I'm doing my pickup, it was one of the mangers in charge I believe, calling to let me know Pit would not be available.   She went on to say that she checked with corporate and that no-where in this part of the country (she said from KY to TN and beyond) has Pit in stock for any pre-orders to pull.   She said when she called corporate she was told they may have them available soon, hopefully within a week.  She then offered to keep my PO open and to keep my info on her bulletin board to call me the moment they had to stock in to hold me one.

So, disappointed BB as a company doesn't seem to have their act together (again, similar issues for me with Little Mac) but I have to give credit to the store personnel trying to do what is right by me.   So Kudos to the store, but I can't assume any future BB POs are safe it seems.

Woke up to an email from Best Buy about the last of my pre-orders (Pit, Falcon and Luigi I never cancelled) being ready for pick up tomorrow. Great I thought!

Just got a call from the Best Buy store where I'm doing my pickup, it was one of the mangers in charge I believe, calling to let me know Pit would not be available. She went on to say that she checked with corporate and that no-where in this part of the country (she said from KY to TN and beyond) has Pit in stock for any pre-orders to pull. She said when she called corporate she was told they may have them available soon, hopefully within a week. She then offered to keep my PO open and to keep my info on her bulletin board to call me the moment they had to stock in to hold me one.

So, disappointed BB as a company doesn't seem to have their act together (again, similar issues for me with Little Mac) but I have to give credit to the store personnel trying to do what is right by me. So Kudos to the store, but I can't assume any future BB POs are safe it seems.
Oh, thatll be fun come time for Meta Knight

Woke up to an email from Best Buy about the last of my pre-orders (Pit, Falcon and Luigi I never cancelled) being ready for pick up tomorrow. Great I thought!

Just got a call from the Best Buy store where I'm doing my pickup, it was one of the mangers in charge I believe, calling to let me know Pit would not be available. She went on to say that she checked with corporate and that no-where in this part of the country (she said from KY to TN and beyond) has Pit in stock for any pre-orders to pull. She said when she called corporate she was told they may have them available soon, hopefully within a week. She then offered to keep my PO open and to keep my info on her bulletin board to call me the moment they had to stock in to hold me one.

So, disappointed BB as a company doesn't seem to have their act together (again, similar issues for me with Little Mac) but I have to give credit to the store personnel trying to do what is right by me. So Kudos to the store, but I can't assume any future BB POs are safe it seems.
I live in KY, and my Pit is said to be ready....

I can verify this. I work at the BBY in Florida and there are no Pits on the way to any store in my district. Only one we have is luigi that's releasing tomorrow

People have been reporting problems with GCU not working on Amiibos in store, works fine online, but apparently it's a weird glitch, because some people report that they've had to switch registers for it to work.
Ahhh, that would make sense. I'll keep the register switching thingy in mind if I have issues, but for the most part I've been doing a lot of site-to-store pickups/preorders.

I live in KY, and my Pit is said to be ready....
Back when they cancelled my BB Little Mac pre-order others said they got theirs so who knows, I'm not sure what is going on with Best Buy's distribution. Good luck to you with yours! :)

TRU just email saying they shipped out my 12/20 preorder of Little Mac but charged me $4.99 shipping! Was supposed to be free since my original order had over the $49 minimum. My gosh this is a mess.

Went to Target Union City, CA this morning and they only had Peach, Mario, Luigi in stock, looked at shipping boxes all around and no Amiibo boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back