Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They're behind the times on everything they do, just look at the technology used with their consoles. And the fact that they did nothing to address the shortages or tell us what's going on, yeah, I'd say they're behind the times.
So behind on the times that they barely released their own action figures and have already made a billion dollars.

Bullshit. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Most stores didn't even get villager/ wii fit trainer in stock ever. I went on release day to a lot of stores never saw any of the rare ones
I live in Sacramento qnd WFT was EVERYWHERE the first few weeks. The first week i saw marths at all th walmarts and TRU. They also had Complete rows of villagers at walmart and best buy. They were out there, just nobody cared. Marth is still popping up around here randomly, villager is the only one i havent seen since about week 2.

I live in Sacramento qnd WFT was EVERYWHERE the first few weeks. The first week i saw marths at all th walmarts and TRU. They also had Complete rows of villagers at walmart and best buy. They were out there, just nobody cared. Marth is still popping up around here randomly, villager is the only one i havent seen since about week 2.
damn i was just in norcal. i wouldve dropped by if they had a marth in store

So behind on the times that they barely released their own action figures and have already made a billion dollars.
They haven't made a billion in sales off of Amiibos, those were analyst predictions and IGN even corrected that figure saying the analyst most likely meant a billion yen (which is still pretty damn close). I'm not referring to sales, though, it's their overall outlook on the industry and their outright refusal to get with the times. But, I digress, this is a thread about those lovely figurines we all go crazy for, not Nintendo's Stone Age practices.

They haven't made a billion in sales off of Amiibos, those were analyst predictions and IGN even corrected that figure saying the analyst most likely meant a billion yen (which is still pretty damn close). I'm not referring to sales, though, it's their overall outlook on the industry and their outright refusal to get with the times. But, I digress, this is a thread about those lovely figurines we all go crazy for, not Nintendo's Stone Age practices.
i would be more interested to see what nintendo total sales on these compared to the total sales of flippers off these are

Bullsh**. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Most stores didn't even get villager/ wii fit trainer in stock ever. I went on release day to a lot of stores never saw any of the rare ones
In their defense, just wanted to mention that there were a TON of WFTs and quite a few Marth's when I was traveling in upstate NY. Not sure where you or he/she is from, but they might have had similar issue. I saw at least 25 WFTs between a Target and 2 Gamestops (one only had 3 WFTs) on black friday, and probably 6 or 7 Marth's between the 2 stores that had those. I have never seen a Villager at any store since launch however, and was looking for one before they were announced as "discontinued".

Obviously anecdotal evidence doesn't mean it was the same everywhere, but no need to call B/S on him since others (myself) have experienced a similar thing.

Speaking of Villager, anyone know what happens to "discontinued" items if they're returned to a Target or a Walmart? I'm just wondering what would happen if some parents end up returning a Villager (which is no longer listed as "sold in stores/online") to one of those stores? (assuming a cashier doesn't offer them $20 in cash for it themselves?)

They're behind the times on everything they do, just look at the technology used with their consoles. And the fact that they did nothing to address the shortages or tell us what's going on, yeah, I'd say they're behind the times.
I figured you meant behind the times on console power (although they did that on purpose since they can't compete directly anymore) but for producing toys? Not related at all.

And how would you have preferred they address the shortages? They said that some figures won't come back (they had said this prior to release too), and it is not like they can go "we will make more asap" because they probably can't. The wave one figures were probably made months and months ago and there is no sensible way to spin up production again. Maybe in the future, but we can't expect them to promise something we know nothing about.

EDIT: you are right, we should not bother discussing this. Feel free to ignore.

And with the 3DS comes the N3DS. Wii U's doing well now but it took the 2 most casual recognized IP's to do so mind you
As many faults as the WiiU has, the 3DS blew my mind and was the first time I actually bought a system at launch. The 3D effects were amazing, I was in love the first time I demoed it and preordered there and then. Even at $250, I can't believe it took so long to take off.

How sad I actually had to search for Fox, I love fox but didn't buy him for weeks thinking,"He will be here, pegs full of them all over town" but between Nintendo cards comment and fear it was time to hunt him down and add to my collection

BB shipped my Luigi today.

Going at opening tomorrow to see if anything I need is in store.

Worst case, I get nothing and pick up the equaliser on bluray.

Has anyone had their Pit from TRU shipped?
Nope, still waiting on mine. I have him pre-ordered at WM too, along with CF and CF already shipped so I'm thinking that maybe stock is still making way to retailers.

How sad I actually had to search for Fox, I love fox but didn't buy him for weeks thinking,"He will be here, pegs full of them all over town" but between Nintendo cards comment and fear it was time to hunt him down and add to my collection
It's crazy how quickly he disappeared. A TRU back home shows it available for in store pick up so I placed an order and will see if I can't snag some extras for trade.

OK everyone. Run to the store and grab all the Pikachu Amiibos they have then go online and start a rumor that they will be getting discontinued. Wait, aaaaaaaaaaaand profit

So I went into BB today and talked to two really nice reps. I actually like my local Best Buy. They looked  for about 30 minutes for my Pit Amiibo and the guy was completely dumbfounded for the entire length of time. He eventually figured out the fulfillment date was tomorrow and then said he will probably get it in overnight. 

Here is a tip to anyone  buying from Best Buy: They are NOT getting in any Pits at the moment that are not preorders. They are ONLY shipping pre orders for some reason...

Hopefully they will have Pit tomorrow. I can't wait to fight a competent Pit player as he is my main :) 

Ordered a CF, Pit, LM at Entertainment earth. Wasn't able to get free shipping to apply (only applies to in stock items & select pre orders). I found free shipping code 2012112 but couldn't find anywhere to apply it. Anyone get free shipping to work?

Have all commons now thanks to Kongergate coupon. Falcon will be ready for pickup tomorrow and when I was there today to get other stuff, I could see it sitting there waiting for pickup. Asked the lady if she could ring it up but she had no luck with getting it tot ring up because of it stating it wasn't released till the 30th. Oh well. Will go back tomorrow.

So far, the only consistent chains to get Pit in have been Gamestop and Best Buy (tomorrow)?

I'm still banking on Amazon getting their Pit allocations. 5/6 so far and I really don't feel like hunting. It's been 4-5 days since they got a date for Falcon and the longer that gap gets, the more I feel like they're not going to get the stock.

I had my buddy check inventory for pit at best buy, no stores in NV/CA are getting him in. He sent me a pic, inventory was 0, on order and in transit for every store was 0. He also checked captain falcon. Numbers for falcon vary by store size it seems. Seems to be in the 4-8 range

Ordered a CF, Pit, LM at Entertainment earth. Wasn't able to get free shipping to apply (only applies to in stock items & select pre orders). I found free shipping code 2012112 but couldn't find anywhere to apply it. Anyone get free shipping to work?
did they do any pre-authorization charge?

entertanment earth is legit. ordered from them a few times before with no issues.
They are, but I'm pretty sure they've had those Jan 2015 preorder entries up for months, including ones for Marth, Villager and WiiFit Trainer. So I'm not holding my breath on those listings being much more than wishful thinking on EE's part.

So any updates from Target about Rosalina? Wasn't able to get an order in and it seems super suspicious the the only time they allowed pre-orders was at 3 AM in the morning.

So any updates from Target about Rosalina? Wasn't able to get an order in and it seems super suspicious the the only time they allowed pre-orders was at 3 AM in the morning.
On Christmas day it was up for about 30 seconds and I was able to pre-order one. Nobody else here or reddit has mentioned luck on that day though.

On a side note, I'm killing myself for not getting Marth for $20 at Amazon earlier today. I didn't trust the seller at first and tried doing a little research, from the redditors it seems they were in fact the US version.

Correction, it was on 12/26

No updates.

In store on release morning is your best bet. Unless you import or eBay.

I never got a code which is kind of a bummer. I guess because they were able to un-cancel my Lucario order they figured I didn't need one :p Would have liked to pre-order more of wave 3. Oh well.

So far I have Link, Pit, Li'l Mac, and CF along with my custom painted shadow Kirby and metal Mario. Won't be collecting them all, but these guys definitely look cool sitting on my entertainment system.

Just got Captain Falcon and Zelda in the mail from Amazon, both in two separate boxes with a ton crap of air bubble protector things. They are immaculate :D *happy dance*

edit: also, if it wasn't for the fact I'm a huge LoZ fan I never would have gotten Zelda, worst looking Amiibo  I have so far  :-({|=

Bullshit. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Most stores didn't even get villager/ wii fit trainer in stock ever. I went on release day to a lot of stores never saw any of the rare ones
Nope, I live in Houston and Toys R Us had the entire front of the store that is usually full of Skylanders dedicated only to Amiibos.

So far, the only consistent chains to get Pit in have been Gamestop and Best Buy (tomorrow)?

I'm still banking on Amazon getting their Pit allocations. 5/6 so far and I really don't feel like hunting. It's been 4-5 days since they got a date for Falcon and the longer that gap gets, the more I feel like they're not going to get the stock.
My captain falcon is set to arrive december 30 thru jan 6th this is amazon I'm talking about pit is the last to ship i preordered all as soon as they were put up and dont regret ot so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back