Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They are 7 and 9 so not amazing at smash at all lol. They started playing the wii version when it came out then played melee when i found it on gamecube for the wii and now they play the wii u version.Most of the time they just play against each other and have fun beating each other up ext... I actually showed them how to play against other people online and lets just say they didn't do so well and went back to fighting each other and the 2 amiibos they have.
ah haha that's great. How do they like the amiibos though? Judging by how many grown men admit that the level 50's can destroy them 1v1 and even kill level 9 cpu's 3 v 1, I can't imagine the kids looking forward to playing against them when they're decent right?

On scalpels driving up prices:

If a dozen of us posted, "HAZE PS3 - RARE" and set the price between $66 and $76, we could collectively drive up the price across the board among all resellers on eBay, Amazon.

So many resellers know little about the product they are selling and turn to eBay, Amazon to set their prices.

For those that don't know, the ps3 exclusive Haze was a giant turd released in 2006 (I think) and cost about $4.
A game doesn't have to be good to be worth a lot. Action 52 fetches a lot of money and something like 15 of the games in there don't actually work properly, same goes for a decent amount of nintendo games actually.

Its gonna be pretty damn crazy if these go the same route as the Pokemon Rumble figures, and they just replace the whole set with the cards instead.
A good friend of one recommended rumble u to me back when i first bought my wii u and we then raided the couple games stops a around for the last of their figures, not realizing they were going to be rare or anything. Never did see them in stores again.

On scalpels driving up prices:

If a dozen of us posted, "HAZE PS3 - RARE" and set the price between $66 and $76, we could collectively drive up the price across the board among all resellers on eBay, Amazon.

So many resellers know little about the product they are selling and turn to eBay, Amazon to set their prices.

For those that don't know, the ps3 exclusive Haze was a giant turd released in 2006 (I think) and cost about $4.
So you're saying we should all collude and drive the prices on all the Amiibos higher?

ah haha that's great. How do they like the amiibos though? Judging by how many grown men admit that the level 50's can destroy them 1v1 and even kill level 9 cpu's 3 v 1, I can't imagine the kids looking forward to playing against them when they're decent right?

A game doesn't have to be good to be worth a lot. Action 52 fetches a lot of money and something like 15 of the games in there don't actually work properly, same goes for a decent amount of nintendo games actually.
They like the amiibos actually and when they do convince me to play with them they always tell me to watch out for them cause they are really powerful ext.. I don't go out of my way looking for any of them but if i can get a good deal or i know its one they really want and its harder to find then id pick it up for sure. Anytime we go to a store that sells them they always look at them and say i want this one or that one and i always tell them that if i buy them any they are gonna be bought from best buy since i have GCU there and they know that i can get them cheaper there so anymore they even say i know we have to get this at best buy but this is the one i want ext..Even with skylanders or Disney infinity i tell them the same thing that if im buying then they are coming from best buy but if i can find them cheaper elsewhere then i will get them elsewhere and they know I'm always looking for deals online and when i do find them i pick them up and just put them back as birthday or Christmas gifts or just rewards for doing good in school ext..They have been into skylanders since the beginning and back then i actually tried to get them all but gave up after giants and told them that they would only get new ones and not reposes of the same guy 4 times ext.. and just within the last 6 months they got Disney infinity and for Christmas got 2.0 and i told them that i'm only buying new ones if i can find deals on them. They do have a good majority of the figures for both though since deals for the original disney infinity seem to be all over the place and deals for 2.0 were good at black friday so i bought a majority of the figures then. Any new figures will have to wait for a good deal.

I think comparing these to the wii u systems being hard to find originally isn't the best comparison. They needed to make more systems to sell more software. With these amiibos they have a long list of characters they can make and they can just make a new pose for the ones that are out already

I did buy a captain falcon because he's my favorite guy to play as but I still doubt I'll get on this craze of buying them all because I try not to buy stuff that just sits around the house and doesn't serve a purpose, i think I'm more addicted to reading this thread than actually caring about these things hahs.

Having rare Amiibos is driving the speculators market. With that out of the equation, there is still a demand.
There would be demand but a lot less demand. Amiibos don't really even do anything great yet and collectors would care a lot less about amiibos if they were common. Having things be rare and getting people to talk about it is great advertising

IMHO a 1 month run of these amiibos is pretty lame. A product launch of this magnitude should be on store shelves for at least a year. The only reason there is shortages is because of the ebayers.
No, the shortage is caused by Nintendo, which drives the ebayers

Is a mod able to add a poll to a thread? I would not mind seeing what people are doing with their Amiibos.
When not being used in Smash, mine are living on my Wii shelf.

I'm probably gonna put up some shelves that'll hold those things from Bed Bath & Beyond that people posted.

There would be demand but a lot less demand. Amiibos don't really even do anything great yet and collectors would care a lot less about amiibos if they were common. Having things be rare and getting people to talk about it is great advertising
I don't think so, the big 3 currently go for 300+ right now on something that MSRP is $44, you're telling me nintendo is going to lose a lot of money by effectively lowering the resell value of these things? As things are now, Nintendo's leaving a ridiculous amount of money out on the table considering people were comfortable with $20 a amiibo as MSRP to begin with. Keep in mind that the collectability of something is only going to resonate with the fans that would arleady be out buying all the waves anyways, the average buyer has already opened up their Marth amibo

There's a difference between mass quantities and more quantities and your analogy is off because Nike releases limited edition shoes so regularly now that they're part of their planned manufacturing schedule for the year. You're also off because Nike has been steadily increasing the quantity of each LE shoe released since they took off, the most recent shoe was the largest release of its kind in history and was still gobbled up by resellers instantaneously. Judging by the resale market and the orders overseas, there's more than enough demand to sustain a 2nd or third run of these things. Heck it might even be wise to release the big 3 amiibos as a exclusive package 2-3 times this year as a limited release of say 10k.
I think most of you are confusing business strategy and supply and demand with the fact that most of us are obsessive compulsive. Nintendo not making enough of some figure you don't care about doesn't affect normal people, only those of us who can't stand having something that's incomplete.

Normal people do not care or even know who Marth, villager and wii fit trainer is, that is why they were in low stock in the first place. If Nintendo regularly brought them back and said they will always be available no one would buy them. "Normal" people wouldn't care about them, and "collectors" wouldn't rush out to buy a figure that will always be available. Plus Nintendo can't keep going back and making the same figures again when they have 100s of others they are working on, there isn't enough demand to warrant the shelf space. With Disney infinity, sky landers and amiibos there is just not enough room. Retail space is expensive.

I don't think so, the big 3 currently go for 300+ right now on something that MSRP is $44, you're telling me nintendo is going to lose a lot of money by effectively lowering the resell value of these things? As things are now, Nintendo's leaving a ridiculous amount of money out on the table considering people were comfortable with $20 a amiibo as MSRP to begin with. Keep in mind that the collectability of something is only going to resonate with the fans that would arleady be out buying all the waves anyways, the average buyer has already opened up their Marth amibo
Yes Nintendo is losing money to resellers, however that is nothing compared to how much money they would lose if the amiibos were all common and easy to get. The increased demand they are getting because everyone is afraid they will sell out is 10x more profitable for Nintendo than what they are losing to resellers. Plus the big 3 do not go for $300, $200 at the most. The average buyer does not care about Marth and if he was common no one would care about him

Yes Nintendo is losing money to resellers, however that is nothing compared to how much money they would lose if the amiibos were all common and easy to get. The increased demand they are getting because everyone is afraid they will sell out is 10x more profitable for Nintendo than what they are losing to resellers. Plus the big 3 do not go for $300, $200 at the most. The average buyer does not care about Marth and if he was common no one would care about him
Bidding's just ended for sets that are going for over $300 man. I think you're overestimating things, the fact that collectors are willing to pay over $300 means there's a large demand among collector's alone and like it or not these three are probably the most "popular" amiibos to the common consumer at this point and you would see casual fans buying up all three just on percieved value alone.

Rosalina back up at BBTS

Bidding's just ended for sets that are going for over $300 man. I think you're overestimating things, the fact that collectors are willing to pay over $300 means there's a large demand among collector's alone and like it or not these three are probably the most "popular" amiibos to the common consumer at this point and you would see casual fans buying up all three just on percieved value alone.

Rosalina back up at BBTS
BBTS?

Reissuing the big 3 wouldn't make Amiibo's drop in sales at all. At the very most, they'll just drop to something more reasonable on eBay. Hell, even with a reissue, they'd likely still be hard to find. There's not a fuckin' chance in hell that people won't be lined up to buy them out the day they release again.

Not every Amiibo needs to sell completely out to be profitable. Regardless, ones with prints that are far larger than the big 3 are doing it anyway. You're out of your mind if you think that another print of them would somehow cause the Amiibo market to crash. There's a ratio they have NOT hit in regards to character popularity and print size. They are printing too few of their lesser known characters while they're printing a more appropriate amount of their more popular figures.

Reissuing the big 3 wouldn't make Amiibo's drop in sales at all. At the very most, they'll just drop to something more reasonable on eBay. Hell, even with a reissue, they'd likely still be hard to find. There's not a fuckin' chance in hell that people won't be lined up to buy them out the day he releases again.

Not every Amiibo needs to sell completely out to be profitable. Regardless, ones with prints that are far larger than the big 3 are doing it anyway. You're out of your mind if you think that another print of them would somehow cause the Amiibo market to crash.
Agreed. Just look at the amiibo section in every box store not named toys r us. A lot of empty pegs. Even "commons" dont apear to be so anymore. They are all selling well

Maybe Nintendo is being vague on purpose so they can re-release the big three after 90 days.

Why 90 days? So scalpers can't get refunds on their hoards.

Targets should be getting nice size shipments between today and Sunday. Which assortment your store receives is the million dollar question....

Agreed. Just look at the amiibo section in every box store not named toys r us. A lot of empty pegs. Even "commons" dont apear to be so anymore. They are all selling well
Yea, this happens whenever there's a reissue of collectible media. People freak the fuck out and complain that their item's "collector's value" will diminish and that the company will take losses over people not buying their products. Never. fucking. Happens.

Kotobukiya is a fine example of a company that does plenty of reissuing, yet their statues still rocket in value regardless of the fact that collectors know there's always a possibility of a reprint, and they always sell out.

Have any BB pit people had theirs come in-store yet? I was told it would be today but no call. 

Apparently, price on third party ones has been going up for like a week. Was around $30 and now up to about $40.
glad i got mine from gamestop in one the restock. ugh after all these years of avoiding the gotta collect them all mentality of skylanders and disney infitity and i somehow got sucked into having to get a complete set of amiibos lol my wallet going to hate me

Has anyone heard anything about BB getting a possible shipment tomorrow? I keep seeing it on the amiibo reddit

Actually, Fox just had his certificate posted but was tested in October per the document and it doesn't appear to be in production (although I dont know if recertification is required if they do a second run since nothing is changed....I would guess it needs to be recertified), so the absence of a certificate on the site doesn't mean the item hasn't been made yet or isn't in production.
Not true about Fox's certificate just being posted. There's a screenshot of that site that was taken last week showing Fox previously had a certification date of October 20. Also, the other Wave 1 figures that are now showing a certification date of December 23 previously showed dates in October and November. I'm guessing that the certificate has to be renewed before a new shipment can be imported.

My BB didn't restock anything today.

The Target locations I went to restocked but only had a bunch of Diddy/Luigi/Zelda from wave 2. Some big scary dude was inspecting EVERY toy for misprints...

The amiibo themselves are supposedly region free, regardless of what language is under their bases they work with any Wii U.

I've got a Japanese Marth on the way to me. Unless you flip it over to look under his base you'll never know he wasn't sold in North America.
Thanks. I'll save a few bucks and get these from France or something if I really want them.

Still waiting for my pit and captain falcon bb preorders to ship. I did get the other 4 from bb shipped to my house with no issues. Has anyone received either a pit or falcon from bb for shipping yet?

Still waiting for my pit and captain falcon bb preorders to ship. I did get the other 4 from bb shipped to my house with no issues. Has anyone received either a pit or falcon from bb for shipping yet?
None of my wave 2 preorders from BB have shipped yet. I'm trying to be patient but I'm starting to lose that battle.

Zelda, Mac and Diddy shipped a few days before christmas for me. Falcon and Pit will be here tomorrow and Luigi of all things is still preparing to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back