Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the same cancelation email from TRU. Ordered via the "sorry we canceled your preorder" link the morning I received the email. My order was for Pit and Falcon.

I kinda want to call TRU support and start my argument with "You're kidding, right?"

Add another to the "TRU canceled my Pit and CF pre order that was supposed to make up for the Lucario pre order cancelation" pile.

Thank god I got a CF yesterday from a local gamestop and my pit is on the way from best buy.

Just received my Japanese Marth from Play-Asia.

Pretty bent sword, but I'm going to take him out and fix it. A little heat from a hair dryer should do it.

IMG_4036.jpg
Line a toothpick up to it and wrap a rubber band up and down the sword as tight as possible, let sit for a few days in a warm room. should be good after awhile

I received shipping confirmation from my TRU Pit preorder today, with a tracking number and everything.  So I don't think they're all being cancelled.  Mine was one of the original cancellations, but the reinstatement didn't require the promo code.

I received shipping confirmation from my TRU Pit preorder today, with a tracking number and everything. So I don't think they're all being cancelled. Mine was one of the original cancellations, but the reinstatement didn't require the promo code.
Yeah; people who actually got tracking numbers should be good, but I know a few people who got emails stating theybshould be delivered between Jan 8-15 still got cancelled. Whole thing is a real shitshow.

I received shipping confirmation from my TRU Pit preorder today, with a tracking number and everything. So I don't think they're all being cancelled. Mine was one of the original cancellations, but the reinstatement didn't require the promo code.
Yeah, just got my ship notice from TRU as well.

got mine cancelled so now im still looking for pit again =(.   this is fucking disheartening my order got cancelled TWICE by toysrus.  thankfully a friend has an extra lucario preordered so im ok on that.  i have capt falcon ill trade if anyone has pit =(.

I think the reinstated orders are more likely to get filled, since you'd have the same order number and it would still be in front of the preorders they let through after the cancellations but before the re-orders.

Has anybody been cancelled yet that had their order reinstated?

Line a toothpick up to it and wrap a rubber band up and down the sword as tight as possible, let sit for a few days in a warm room. should be good after awhile
Thats. Just bending by hand nearly fixed it. I'll try the toothpick and a hair dryer. I don't really care.

I'm just missing WFT from Waves 1/2

My Falcon and Pit from Best Buy still haven't shipped. What the hell is taking so long?

Thats. Just bending by hand nearly fixed it. I'll try the toothpick and a hair dryer. I don't really care.

I'm just missing WFT from Waves 1/2

[quote name="Mario Speedwagon" post="12379910" timestamp="1420218195"]Anyone have any luck at Best Buy?[/quote]
Not at all.

I received a TRU shipping notice for Pit as well. I forgot I had it ordered as backup. 

Anyone have any luck at Best Buy?
Went up this morning not knowing about the rumor in the DC area. No luck on Pit and Falcon, tons of commons from Wave 1, Luigi and Samus. I got Samus, because of the rumored discontinuance. It is worth noting I checked this morning to see if Samus was available at one of the two Best Buys I went to, it was marked that it wasn't, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it there. If this means I created a monster that all of you are gonna run up to Best Buy thinking the one online that says unavailable is available, I apologize ahead of time.

Has anyone had luck with Wal Mart and pre orders? Got a gift card there and could grab two of wave 3 that I wany but only if they have been reliable for these pre orders.

WTF ToysRUs canceled my pit and captain falcon reorder... This is ridiculous..

BTW on 12/31 I received a shipping confirmation for the orders they just canceled this morning...

Has anyone had luck with Wal Mart and pre orders? Got a gift card there and could grab two of wave 3 that I wany but only if they have been reliable for these pre orders.
I've only preordered Pit from them, and it is currently in transit. That's the only experience I have with them.

WTF ToysRUs canceled my pit and captain falcon reorder... This is ridiculous..

BTW on 12/31 I received a shipping confirmation for the orders they just canceled this morning...
That's really weird, they must send out different shipping confirmation emails, because I just checked my shipping confirmation email from 12/31 and it had a tracking number.

That's really weird, they must send out different shipping confirmation emails, because I just checked my shipping confirmation email from 12/31 and it had a tracking number.
Mine didn't have a tracking number it just said confirmation and said:

tem #:

Description:

Pit amiibo One Color

Quantity:

1 @ $10.99

Shipping Method:

Economy Shipping

Important:

You can expect to receive your items between 01/09/15 and 01/14/15

Item #:

Description:

Captain Falcon amiibo One Color

Quantity:

1 @ $10.99

Shipping Method:

Economy Shipping

Important:

You can expect to receive your items between 01/09/15 and 01/14/15

TRU cancelled orders again? When will you people learn to not trust TRU? :rofl: :rofl:
I only went with TRU again because they made it seem like we were getting special treatment for reordering. I also ordered inshore and also preordered at gamestop too any they had still.

Preorders for Meta Knight and Shulk were up for WEEKS, I don't feel bad for anyone who manages to somehow miss them.
I missed Meta Knight because Best Buy refused to accept my credit card, since it expires in April and they had all wave 3 figures marked as coming out Dec. 2015 -_-

Not really worried about it tho. I'll get him in-store.

So my Pit and Falcon should be here from BB today, but count me among one of the ones who still has Luigi in limbo for some strange reason. No big deal since I bought him from GS a while ago, just not sure why he is the one having the most trouble. Still pissed that my Little Mac was canceled from them (even though I luckily found one at a GS anyway) because I really wanted to have him to trade for either one of the Big 3 or a Rosa/Lucario.

At this point I might give up on finding NIB Big 3 and just open those three. I'm not paying NIB prices unless they drop some more magically, which won't happen as time continues to pass. Will just give the extra Luigi to my friend, probably. Going to have an extra CF and Pit now though, so hopefully I can trade those guys for ones I am missing later. Will report on box condition when they get here, though the Zelda that was supposed to ship with my Little Mac from BB.com was in great condition.

Have Mega Knight pre-ordered at BB and have one of each of the other Wave 3s including Shulk preordered at GS. Still toying with the idea of adding another Mega Man, Ike, and possibly Shiek pre-orders on speculation, but I have no intention to flip and really just want to complete a collection, so no reason for me to have multiples of these things. That game mode doesn't really seem that fun either, so might as well just keep them sealed.

I missed Meta Knight because Best Buy refused to accept my credit card, since it expires in April and they had all wave 3 figures marked as coming out Dec. 2015 -_-

Not really worried about it tho. I'll get him in-store.
I missed shulk due to gamestop rejecting my card not due to expiration date but due to some other stupid reason that they wouldn't tell me.

Thing's are getting tight at the Nintendo store, had to wait in line for 40 minutes for one of the 3 little macs they got. Samus shipments seem to be rarer and rarer as well, they're still in display rack but only have something like 5 today. No pit, falcon, fox though. Seems fox has hit its quota, kicking myself for not scooping a few up when they were abundant.

Oh yeah, anyone with multiple Lucario Pre-orders or planning to get multiple Lucarios? I have few TRUs near me but a bunch of Targets. As long as the dates are firm and there is extra stock, I'm planning on buying at least 2 Rosas and getting there way early that day to be sure I get her. So open to trading for Lucario since I anticipate him being tough to come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back