Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to hand it to Target, if this is their way of hyping Rosalina, they're doing a damn goo job. It's still strange that Meta Knight is still the most valuable Wave 3 Pre-order right now still

it seems gamestops have received shipments of pit twice this week hopefully the price continues to dip or I find someone to trade falcon for pit

I'll give you credit on LM but I wish people would stop acting like pit is hard to find.... He hasn't even been released at target yet, but they said the same about Diddy Kong and he is started to become Luigi's pet monkey at most locations now
Yeah but remember when Fox was easy as shit to find?

I'll tell you one thing. If anything has come of this Rosalina, it has solidified my hate for store exclusive anything in fuckin' granite.

PS: -- FWIW, I'm the guy from AmiiboInquirer.com (if that adds any credibility!)

Target's site has glitched every once in a while to allow some pre-orders in, but the true plan is to not open pre-orders. There has been about 4 or 5 times when it's been open for a minute or two. Hopefully those get fulfilled! 

I still go with my opinion, that Target just isn't opening pre-orders wildly to try and make the most available in-store as much as possible. 

I'll tell you one thing. If anything has come of this Rosalina, it has solidified my hate for store exclusive anything in fuckin' granite.
Still want to know who's fault this is. Target for being incompetant or Nintendo for doing something stupid like giving Target 10 figurines every 2 weeks

Edit: I want to see the tears when those Rosalina pre-orders get canceled then.

I use FireFox over Chrome, so I'm not really familiar with it. I need to have Chrome open for this to go off, right? Does it have to be on the page?

PS: -- FWIW, I'm the guy from AmiiboInquirer.com (if that adds any credibility!)

Target's site has glitched every once in a while to allow some pre-orders in, but the true plan is to not open pre-orders. There has been about 4 or 5 times when it's been open for a minute or two. Hopefully those get fulfilled!

I still go with my opinion, that Target just isn't opening pre-orders wildly to try and make the most available in-store as much as possible.
I don't believe the "site glitched" thing for a second. There's no way that button is changing unless someone's activating it...

On Dec. 4th, I originally placed an order for (2) Pits and a Little Mac at toysrus.com.

This order got cancelled due to a 'technical issue' and about a week and half later, I got an email with instructions and a special code to place a re-order.

On Dec. 24th, I placed my re-order for a Pit and Captain Falcon. I got an Order Acknowledgement, Pre-Order and Order Confirmation. The status showed "Item located in stock." The Order Confirmation also included the following phrase: "You can expect to receive your items between 01/09/15 and 01/14/15"

Now early this morning I get a cancellation email!

To add insult to the situation, I see people here posting that they got a shipping confirmation with tracking on orders placed on Dec. 31st. Orders placed one week later takes priority!?!? Geoffrey the Giraffe must be running this business.

I am extremely disappointed in Toys'R'Us and will most likely take my business somewhere else.

god damn, I checked literally within 5 minutes of someone posting that Rosalina pre-order was up at Target. Already sold out. #FML

For anyone else that may have ordered from Amazon.fr.  Received my packages today, one was kinda smashed up but the contents were fine.  Took two weeks to get here.  I chose "fast" shipping.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25116]

Oh yeah true. I'll change the time then. Thank you!
I forget exactly what the element was for Amazon, but use the picker thing and pick the price box. Or at least, that's what I used. It's not the best because sometimes Amazon will randomly update that with 3rd party sellers (and then when it says something like "5 left in stock" you get a chime every time that ticks down -_-). But better than nothing.

Edit:

For anyone else that may have ordered from Amazon.fr. Received my packages today, one was kinda smashed up but the contents were fine. Took two weeks to get here. I chose "fast" shipping.
I kind of wonder if this is a common thing with overseas shipping. The few times I've done that, I've noticed they don't tend to take the best care of the packages (at least, the ones that are easy to damage).

On Dec. 4th, I originally placed an order for (2) Pits and a Little Mac at toysrus.com.

This order got cancelled due to a 'technical issue' and about a week and half later, I got an email with instructions and a special code to place a re-order.

On Dec. 24th, I placed my re-order for a Pit and Captain Falcon. I got an Order Acknowledgement, Pre-Order and Order Confirmation. The status showed "Item located in stock." The Order Confirmation also included the following phrase: "You can expect to receive your items between 01/09/15 and 01/14/15"

Now early this morning I get a cancellation email!

To add insult to the situation, I see people here posting that they got a shipping confirmation with tracking on orders placed on Dec. 31st. Orders placed one week later takes priority!?!? Geoffrey the Giraffe must be running this business.

I am extremely disappointed in Toys'R'Us and will most likely take my business somewhere else.
I ordered on the 24th without a PIt in my original order and got a shipment confirmation tonight for Pit. I don't know what is going on at TRU

I forget exactly what the element was for Amazon, but use the picker thing and pick the price box. Or at least, that's what I used. It's not the best because sometimes Amazon will randomly update that with 3rd party sellers (and then when it says something like "5 left in stock" you get a chime every time that ticks down -_-). But better than nothing.

Edit:

I kind of wonder if this is a common thing with overseas shipping. The few times I've done that, I've noticed they don't tend to take the best care of the packages (at least, the ones that are easy to damage).
Thanks, and would it be selector or Regex?

Thanks, and would it be selector or Regex?
I have been using selector. Regex might be better (I am guessing you can query for the price or something that way?) but I don't know exactly how it uses the regex so I don't trust it :p

I can confirm. I ordered a pit along with my lucario pre-order when it popped up on their site post the first lucario cancellation wave. That shipped yesterday. I dunno what hte hell's going on with TRU at this point. Maybe they need stop ordering so many fucking peach and marios that it fills 4 racks
Had a feeling that was wrong. My thought was they didn't want to honor the $10.99 price and free shipping when so many others paid full price with no free shipping so toys r us fulfilled those latter first since they knew they couldn't fulfill them all.

Edit:

Usually my UK orders come just fine, I've ordered games and movies from over there before and the packages look okay. I have my Amazon.de order coming tomorrow though, so I'll see what I get from that. As long as the figures aren't busted, I'm okay though. I'm opening them anyways.

Had a feeling that was wrong. My thought was they didn't want to honor the $10.99 price and free shipping when so many others paid full price with no free shipping so toys r us fulfilled those latter first since they knew they couldn't fulfill them all.
My $10.99 TRU order shipped today for Pit, so they may just be picking out of a hat. Or a Geoffrey pinata.

For anyone else that may have ordered from Amazon.fr. Received my packages today, one was kinda smashed up but the contents were fine. Took two weeks to get here. I chose "fast" shipping.
i ordered rosalinas from there i ordered 6 in total from different places also if you havent pre ordered shulk do it now i been told by gamestops employees preorders will be sold first than what ever is left will go on shelves they wont get a lot of extras from what i was told

My "reordered via link/code" pit from tru also shipped today. I was cancelled originally (along w lucario) because I used PayPal.
I reordered on Dec 24. Confirmation of shipping today. The suck of it is I already got one through another order, but already set up a deal to sell to another CAG for cost & shipping.

Still waiting on my amazon.de MTV order to ship.

Is there any way around the "This item can not be shipped to the selected address."

issue on international amazon sites?  I'm in the US, so I don't understand why it works for some, but not others...  I've tried purchasing from a few different sellers too, but no go.

Is there any way around the "This item can not be shipped to the selected address."

issue on international amazon sites? I'm in the US, so I don't understand why it works for some, but not others... I've tried purchasing from a few different sellers too, but no go.
Buy from a seller that lists "international shipping"?

Had an interesting chat with a Nintendo World employee this morning, the way he explains the Amiibo inventory issues is this:

• Originally Nintendo shopped the toys around with the major retailers and asked for order demands
  • Basically all the major retailers, including Gamestop, didn't believe that these things would take off so only ordered enough to fill pre-orders for most amiibos with the exception of the common stuff like Mario/Peach etc
  • Nintendo didn't create a sizable order buffer for whatever reasons (demand was so low they didn't believe in it either, they didn't believe in amiibos who knows)
  • Amiibo craze takes off and the major retailers beg Nintendo for more
  • Nintendo tells them tough luck because they're in the middle of releasing wave 2 and production lead times have to be at least 3-4 months for a reprint
Basically proving my point that the low supply is driving this amiibo craze. Nobody wanted amiibos until they found out they were rare. If Nintendo would have over produced or there were no rare ones amiibos would be a dud.

Also you really are a #%$# for going to Nintendo world everyday and taking amiibos from others who actually want them to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back