Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible for me to get Shulk and Metal Knight at local Gamestop and Bestbuy store on the release day? I missed the online preorder, and they are OOS now.

No, because they will all be common in a few days and you will have to return them anyway. These are not rare. Buying them for $13 to flip them for $30 (after eBay fees paypal fees etc), you are making a couple of dollars. It's pretty sad. Just wait for the buyers of said toys to see them in retail for $13 and they will be opening a claim against you to return it. It's not worth it.
Few days? Highly doubtful. Few months? Maybe.

Is it possible for me to get Shulk and Metal Knight at local Gamestop and Bestbuy store on the release day? I missed the online preorder, and they are OOS now.
Yes, unless the retailers have their heads up their asses and hate money, they're going to have extras in rack for sale. Good luck getting it over everyone that's inevitably going to go nuts for it though.

Gamestop, unlikely since they are more focused on fulfilling pre-orders only. Some stores might carry one or two extras to put on the floor if lucky.

Does GS not love money? Why would a retailer not order extra of a certain to sell out item? I'm willing to bet 2 months from now they suddenly "find" stock and sell it for $14.99
Knowing gamestop they'll have a bunch in a warehouse that they can mark up as Pre-owned and sell them in their stores at a later date.

Does GS not love money? Why would a retailer not order extra of a certain to sell out item? I'm willing to bet 2 months from now they suddenly "find" stock and sell it for $14.99
not really, its the same reason some of the other amiibos wont be available, its nintendo's fault, they only were going to make x amount of models anyway, retailers do want more, nintendo is doing this on purpose anyway as further tests of the market to eventually come out with more expensive figures that do less because consumers are idiots, if hating on gs gives u power do continue but hating no amiibos goes towards nintendo

best buy still hasn't shipped out capt falcon or pit. anyone still have their preorders as preparing order for the past week?

Exactly, GS will treat Shulk like they did Xenoblade Chronicles itself. Only the first wave will be sold new, subsequent waves will be sold "used" well above MSRP.

Exactly, GS will treat Shulk like they did Xenoblade Chronicles itself. Only the first wave will be sold new, subsequent waves will be sold "used" well above MSRP.
Well wasn't the only reason why Xenoblade even came over to the states was because Gamestop basically agreed to pay for the production and distribution?

I fail to see how a company that has a return policy in print can refuse a return with a receipt. As long as you have a receipt, I don't see a problem.
Because those same policies also state that they can change them at any time they feel like and can deny anyone business for any reason that's not protected by law.

Well wasn't the only reason why Xenoblade even came over to the states was because Gamestop basically agreed to pay for the production and distribution?
Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that they're not the reason Shulk is being made as an amiibo.

I received my Marth and WFT from Amazon.de today, the shipping box was in great shape and the packaging for both figures was just fine despite only having some crumpled up paper as packaging filler.

You're giving them too much credit if you think they'll only bump it to $14.99. :)

So is the general consensus that the "commons" (and I mean that in the terms of being able to POSSIBLY find them on shelves) for wave 3 are Bowser, Toon Link and Shiek?

I have DeDeDe pre ordered from BB already. I'm going to pre order Ike from WM and I have a gift card for one more. Sonic or Mega Man for the terms of being harder to find?

To me this rumor feels real as gamestops well known for stuff like this.
exactly and the manager at the store i pre-ordered mine from even told me the same thing that they are pretty much only getting pre-orders in no extras and i trust his words cause i knew him since grade school when we went to school together and he worked there for years and years now.

So is the general consensus that the "commons" (and I mean that in the terms of being able to POSSIBLY find them on shelves) for wave 3 are Bowser, Toon Link and Shiek?

I have DeDeDe pre ordered from BB already. I'm going to pre order Ike from WM and I have a gift card for one more. Sonic or Mega Man for the terms of being harder to find?
Sonic and Megaman basically no foreseeable future as amiibos because they're 3rd party IP's so take that for what you will.

Sonic and Megaman basically no foreseeable future as amiibos because they're 3rd party IP's so take that for what you will.
while megaman hasn't had any recent games, Nintendo seems to always be pushing them in the e-shop (I've bought 1-7). I think that he's popular enough that they'd continue to pay the licensing fee to keep producing his amiibo as I assume it will be a popular one.

Sheik could go either way I think. Major franchise but obscure character that was only in OoT and Smash (and used to be a Zelda transform). Personally I don't see retailers carrying for Zelda characters if one is someone no normal people know. Maybe if a Ganon one comes out but not for Sheik. Could see it being like Samus or Fox where it's widely available but not replenished as the next wave comes out.

Falcon was up for all of 5 minutes again. Man I kinda wish amazon would just bunch up their inventory together and put it up all at once

My Best Buy was wiped clean today except for one lone Kirby, which I bought since I wanted him and he seems to be out of stock at a lot of the other stores around here. I'm sure it means nothing but it seems like you just can't tell with these things since people are going crazy over Fox now.

while megaman hasn't had any recent games, Nintendo seems to always be pushing them in the e-shop (I've bought 1-7). I think that he's popular enough that they'd continue to pay the licensing fee to keep producing his amiibo as I assume it will be a popular one.
I could see this and Nintendo has a very strong relationship with Capcom. The TRU order cancellation thing could give us a hint of what availability might look like as well. When reordering they limited everything to 1 except Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, and Mega Man.

Just got Pit from Walmart. Came in a big box, but not cushioning. Still perfect, so I don't mind. Pretty happy having him!

why doesn't GS just order 1 million marths if they like money so much?

it doesn't matter how much they order, it's how much nintendo lets them order.

Nintendo is going to be pants on head retarded if they're going to independently produce numbers for a retail store exclusive. Unless it's a limited edition concept, most people get a order amount from the stores that they then produce with a buffer for returns or demand.

I got Pit when Amazon had him up for a while last night. Keep missing Captain Falcon though. Fox is very scarce where I live and I've never seen a Captain Falcon in person.

a Fellow Hunter Found the Big 3 in MN today

Marth, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager

Amazing catch

This happened at a Target in a smallish town, they just happened to still have a few

I suggest google mapping out places in the middle of nowhere and give them a call

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back