Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
the shell is toy size and wii u games is region locked so basically you be buying a over price toy shell unless uou have a pal region wii u as well
Thanks.

I put an order in for MTV at Amazon.de on 12/30. I chose expedited shipping which was roughly $10 more and it should be coming today via UPS.

Very quick turnaround with New Years and all. I just hope the box doesn't come beat up (one of the reasons why I chose expedited) and well packaged. Total came out to $21 per figure
Thanks.

Thanks. Is there any specific differences in the EU packaging? I'm confused why people would value a U.S. Marth so much more than a EU one if they function the same. Does it affect the display of sealed items?
If you're opening them, it makes no real difference. But if you're a serious collector having a uniform set from one region with matching packaging is a big deal.

It's like driving a new car vs a new car w replacement parts.

Sure it's the same car, but it's not 100%

That's why collectors are paying $100+ for US editions despite being able to get a jp or eu figure for $25

I have a full unopened US set. But I can't get another MTV set for a reasonable price to open and use so I imported those to add to my opened set that I play with.

If you're not a collector it sounds crazy. If you are it makes perfect sense.

If you're opening them, it makes no real difference. But if you're a serious collector having a uniform set from one region with matching packaging is a big deal.

That's why collectors are paying $100+ for US editions despite being able to get a jp or eu figure for $25

I have a full unopened US set. But I can't get another MTV set for a reasonable price to open and use so I imported those to add to my opened set that I play with.

That's a pretty good idea, I'm going to let my friend know that since he thinks that the Amiibos are region locked, hopefully he can get the trinity set for a good price since all he does is open them and use them.

That's a pretty good idea, I'm going to let my friend know that since he thinks that the Amiibos are region locked, hopefully he can get the trinity set for a good price since all he does is open them and use them.
$60 is the price to import all 3 from Amazon.de

You won't find a better deal for all 3 unless you get really lucky.

And if you want em, now is the time cause if they truly aren't reprinting them, they'll run out overseas eventually.

Bad analogy. Replacement parts change the function.

For those of you who have received import Amiibos... is there anything that distinguishes the actual import Amiibo figure from the NA ones? 

I'm wondering, if they're the same then what's stopping someone from just buying the imports, opening them and selling them as the NA versions.

For those of you who have received import Amiibos... is there anything that distinguishes the actual import Amiibo figure from the NA ones?

I'm wondering, if they're the same then what's stopping someone from just buying the imports, opening them and selling them as the NA versions.
Then they will be opened and no US packaging.

I just saw this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiibo-Villager-Marth-Wii-Fit-Trainer-Set-of-3-Loose-US-Versions-/251779977098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9f418f8a

the big 3 "US" versions opened.

My 2 Captain Falcons from GS.com finally came in. It took a good week and a half to be delivered but at least they were in perfect condition.

i'd buy an open villager, I open them all. I just need him to finish the set! not a sealed kind of collector. plus I actually use them all!
my whole set is sealed minus a few that I like to use. I opened a Villager right away (was the first Amiibo I got) and regretting it big time now, but luckily snagged one of the last sealed ones from TRU ebay account. Debating selling / trading it now though

Question, I have every amiibo out so far and I need a nice place to store them (box/case/etc...) because I am nervous wreck with the packages (glue coming off, etc..) so what do you guys recommend for storage for these things? I plan on completing the whole set as they come out so multiple cases is fine.

Question, I have every amiibo out so far and I need a nice place to store them (box/case/etc...) because I am nervous wreck with the packages (glue coming off, etc..) so what do you guys recommend for storage for these things? I plan on completing the whole set as they come out so multiple cases is fine.
Haven't found a good "boxed display case" yet (other than typical ikea cases and such), but for those who open theirs, why not use a display like this:

10818726_10152421832371363_2128749107_n-e1416839242316.png

Source: http://www.thetanooki.com/2014/11/24/this-amiibo-stand-is-your-final-destination/

Nothing, the only people buying NA ones are the collectors and the OCD, you're going to get significantly less for opened ones regardless of whether or not your lying because you lose that demographic. Believe it or not but if you're planning on holding this and getting it certified and/or sold in the future it will matter a lot that its all NA just because its rarer.

Nothing, the only people buying NA ones are the collectors and the OCD, you're going to get significantly less for opened ones regardless of whether or not your lying because you lose that demographic. Believe it or not but if you're planning on holding this and getting it certified and/or sold in the future it will matter a lot that its all NA just because its rarer.
That's not true. There's easily distinguishable differences in text on the box, for example, Japanese.

Anyone with an opened EU amiibo, can you post a picture comparing the underside of the amiibo's to a US version?
This is what I want to see. I honestly don't care if the packaging is different if the figure inside is the same (same information on the bottom). Can somebody show a comparison?

That's not true. There's easily distinguishable differences in text on the box, for example, Japanese.
The original question was asking specifically about the figure itself though. The question was whether or not the Amiibo from other regions could be told apart from NA versions if they are outside of their packaging.

The original question was asking specifically about the figure itself though. The question was whether or not the Amiibo from other regions could be told apart from NA versions if they are outside of their packaging.
I had heard that there was writing differences on the bottom of the amiibo base (the figure stand itself) between Japanese and NA, but haven't seen any pictures to confirm yet and since I like to keep mine boxed, I can't help out much there either.

I cannot say 100% but I believe the writing underneath the amiibo is different for each region

Welp, just ordered Marth, Trainer, Villager, and Fox(I'm pretty lazy) off of amazon.de for about 75. Just leaves 6 wave 1s and Zelda for an up to date set. Hopefully the store exclusives won't be too hard to get.

Hi everyone,

Few days ago I can order the PIT amiibo from TRU, but after an hour they emailed me back said due to the out of stock so they are pending my order (not cancel), hope they can get this item back soon for shipping.  I also visited one of their local store, a sale lady gave me 4 blue cards pre-order for Lucario but at that time I can't put down $1 deposit for each card yet due to their system won't allow me to pay. So they asked me to keep that blue card and come back on Feb 1 see what they can do for me lol .. !!!

Also, all the Fox & PIT are out of stock from all stores in my city too. Hard to get them as retail price now. 

Does anyone really try the German version of amiibon on NA WiiU yet?  Any issue?

I had heard that there was writing differences on the bottom of the amiibo base (the figure stand itself) between Japanese and NA, but haven't seen any pictures to confirm yet and since I like to keep mine boxed, I can't help out much there either.
I have head this too but haven't been able to find a picture... I have some coming in from Amazon.de but don't know when they'll come in.

Can someone please put this video in the OP. I don't know how many times, 87 is my guess, that people asked if Amiibos are region locked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXrJ1zPKiI

Hi everyone,

Few days ago I can order the PIT amiibo from TRU, but after an hour they emailed me back said due to the out of stock so they are pending my order (not cancel), hope they can get this item back soon for shipping. I also visited one of their local store, a sale lady gave me 4 blue cards pre-order for Lucario but at that time I can't put down $1 deposit for each card yet due to their system won't allow me to pay. So they asked me to keep that blue card and come back on Feb 1 see what they can do for me lol .. !!!

Also, all the Fox & PIT are out of stock from all stores in my city too. Hard to get them as retail price now.

Does anyone really try the German version of amiibon on NA WiiU yet? Any issue?
You didn't preorder anything if you didn't pay for it.

Received my villagers from Amazon.uk today. Looks like someone sat on the box. Packaging is damaged on both. Awesome.
I've been ordering from Amazon.co.uk/.fr/.it/.de for a few years now and the UK packages have almost entirely without fail always been crushed like someone sits on them -- I swear there's a guy at US Customs that sees the .it black amazon tape, confirms its from the UK and says, "whoops" and just sits on them... that's the only explanation I've got for how they're damaged consistently like that.

Luckily, the UK amazon c/s is great and will usually send you another one (which the box will also arrive sat on, but at least you chance not having the insides damaged) or give you a credit/refund.

Anybody else have an unshipped Pit from BB since before Christmas haha? It's been a pending charge and "Preparing Shipment" since the 24th I believe.
i do, and i cant even cancel. I already received pit from other places and i dont need more than the 2 i have now.

I've been ordering from Amazon.co.uk/.fr/.it/.de for a few years now and the UK packages have almost entirely without fail always been crushed like someone sits on them -- I swear there's a guy at US Customs that sees the .it black amazon tape, confirms its from the UK and says, "whoops" and just sits on them... that's the only explanation I've got for how they're damaged consistently like that.

Luckily, the UK amazon c/s is great and will usually send you another one (which the box will also arrive sat on, but at least you chance not having the insides damaged) or give you a credit/refund.
am I being to hopeful then that by choosing expedited shipping that I decreased my chances of being damaged? Ordered mine yesterday with a estimated delivery date of this Friday

After a comment above mentioned amazon.de I checked it out myself and grabbed Marth and Lucario for about $50 all together. With shulk and meta knight already preordered and, owning all of wave 1 and 2 now that just leaves Rosalina. amazon.de says "to be notified when the item is available" has it gone live anywhere in the world for preorder? Or have I just missed my oppurtunity. to preorder it now at any retailer?

*Edit*- Just found her on amazon.it

After reading the stories about damaged Amazon.de packaging, I upgraded my shipping for MTV to AmazonGlobal Express. Hopefully this reduces potential for transit damage. Comes to about $25 each figure shipped. I already have a US villager, so this will be an extra villager to open or trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back