Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who works at meijer which I thought would help with getting amiibo but they basically only stock Mario peach and pikachu. Being an amiibo fan is a hard life

How many here from Chicago?
I'm actually working in the South Loop right now:lol:

I mean, I've got multiples of 4x each of Pit, Mac and Falcon but that's just ridiculous.

You guys should offer crazy amounts, set up meets and not show up.

I have a friend who works at meijer which I thought would help with getting amiibo but they basically only stock Mario peach and pikachu. Being an amiibo fan is a hard life
I wouldn't sell them short, I got a Pit from there ridiculously early before anybody else. Wayyy before the 3oth.

ok need opinion here out of all wave 3 figures which one does everyone think will be the hardest to get or the most short production line? cause look like ike has only 1 manufacturiing month but marth and wii fit had 2 and still rare? im thinking Ike will be the hardest to find right?

and if so between ike and gamestop exclusive shulk which would be harder to find?

and with my french Marth arriving, I now have a complete set of currently out amiibos. WOO. If all my preorders hold steady, I won't have to worry about any of this chasing things around stores crap from now on.

you guys should read the reddit answers from the nintendo rep, seem like pretty reasonable answers. I think it's obvious that the amiibos will be reprinted, it's just a matter of when and if there will be any variations in the packaging or figure.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2rgfte/nintendo_rep_inperson_miniama_answers_thanks/

This particular Nintendo employee is not your average Nintendo rep—he's a US regional rep who has quarterly meetings in Japan with executives, attends conventions like E3 and even TGS sometimes....

Now, I understand some of you are very skeptical about receiving word-of-mouth info on the internet, and that's totally fine—so take this info however you like.
Ask him if the rarer figures will be getting another run please!

"As far as I know—yes. I'm constantly asked about certain figures being discontinued, and I've yet to receive that memo. From the way I understand it, it's going to be similar to the Disney Vault. Characters like the Wii Fit Trainer will come out, disappear, and be redistributed later on. I know certain retailers have removed some figures from their systems, but that is most likely because we haven't sent them any reorders they've asked for. This is Nintendo's first time dealing in toys themselves, so it should be expected that things will be rocky at first, and we're not producing the figures ourselves. Nintendo doesn't have it's own toy factory."
How soon are these supposed "amiibo cards" going to be hitting retailers? Will they be permament replacements for certain figures?

NR: "(laughs) I think Miyamoto was vague about that on purpose. Last I heard, we are still working out the card situation. I believe it's still being discussed, and I doubt it'll be a permanent replacement; more than likely it'll mostly feature characters who won't be receiving an Amiibo figure. It's been described as an 'on-the-go' alternative as well, so you won't have to lug around your entire Amiibo collection when traveling with your 3DS."
Can they stop making store-exclusive Amiibo? That has been the largest source of my headaches these past few weeks.

NR: "(laughs) Yeah, that has been an ordeal. My phone has been on fire for the past two weeks, so I'm feeling it too. But retailer exclusives will be around as long as stores put the money up for them. I wouldn't be surprised if those figures got a wider release further down the line though."

you guys should read the reddit answers from the nintendo rep, seem like pretty reasonable answers. I think it's obvious that the amiibos will be reprinted, it's just a matter of when and if there will be any variations.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2rgfte/nintendo_rep_inperson_miniama_answers_thanks/

Ask him if the rarer figures will be getting another run please!
true but like he said if it like the disney vault then it mean they will only be release a limited time and then pulled from shelf again and also if done like disney vault they will more then likely have a special marking on them making them different from first print copies which would matter to alot of collectors

true but like he said if it like the disney vault then it mean they will only be release a limited time and then pulled from shelf again and also if done like disney vault they will more then likely have a special marking on them making them different from first print copies which would matter to alot of collectors
yea that's what I said, probably different variations

I think you read into that a little to much
how so

When Wave 4 will go live
NR: "Possibly as soon as spring. I've seen the prototypes, they look awesome, of course."

I added: "Can you share who will be in it?"
NR: "No, I'd be killed (laughs). I believe one or two of the characters have been leaked online though, if you want to search for them. I can say, that if you look at every wave that's been released or announced so far, you'll notice some patterns."

I doubt there will be anything different with them. I'm sure its as simple as them just going back into production later
at the very least the packaging will probably say 2015/2016 on it instead of 2014, so some crazy collectors would still want the 2014 version

I'm still trying to find an FYE that carries these things -- lots of people have said they carry amiibo, but I've been to 4 different ones and none had any. Seems like it might be a nice niche place to find that occasional (non-exclusive) rare one you couldn't find anywhere else.
Based on my limited experience, FYE stores that carry Amiibos tend to have a larger general footprint. Out of the three stores in my area that I have been to the smallest store did not carry Amiibos while the other two stores (2-4x larger than that small location) did.

Based on my limited experience, FYE stores that carry Amiibos tend to have a larger general footprint. Out of the three stores in my area that I have been to the smallest store did not carry Amiibos while the other two stores (2-4x larger than that small location) did.
exactly same in my location to. it only the bigger ones that have them the smaller tiny stores will not

Super hype for wave 4. I need to talk to my broker and take a second mortgage before wave 4 rolls around.  :whistle2:

Just received my Amazon.de order today. Trainer, Marth and Villager all came to 76.88 shipped express to California. I ordered them 12/31 they shipped 1/2 and I received them 1/5. Take from that what you will. Mine all came perfect even while only being packed in a small box with a whole of 1 piece of paper as packaging. Here is a pic to show what the packaging looks like (I'm going to be opening them so I don't care about NA vs EU packaging).[attachment=11120:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508678.281366.jpg]

Just received my Amazon.de order today. Trainer, Marth and Villager all came to 76.88 shipped express to California. I ordered them 12/31 they shipped 1/2 and I received them 1/5. Take from that what you will. Mine all came perfect even while only being packed in a small box with a whole of 1 piece of paper as packaging. Here is a pic to show what the packaging looks like (I'm going to be opening them so I don't care about NA vs EU packaging).
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508678.281366.jpg
Glad they showed up safe and sound! What a beautiful trio :)

Fye is all about preordering whenever I asked they'd tell me preorders only.

However another user said he got pit and falcon later in the day at a fye I tried but wasn't open yet.

Wal-Mart shipped me a pit no problem.
Best buy has come through on every order so far.
TRU is the only place that cancelled me.
Haven't tried GS or Amazon for preorders (besides shulk) so I can't comment.

Just received my Amazon.de order today. Trainer, Marth and Villager all came to 76.88 shipped express to California. I ordered them 12/31 they shipped 1/2 and I received them 1/5. Take from that what you will. Mine all came perfect even while only being packed in a small box with a whole of 1 piece of paper as packaging. Here is a pic to show what the packaging looks like (I'm going to be opening them so I don't care about NA vs EU packaging). ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508678.281366.jpg
Wanted to add some pics of the back and bottom of the packaging to show the differences. The Falcon is a US one and the other is the EU Marth.

[attachment=11121:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508972.835454.jpg][attachment=11122:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508988.088535.jpg]

I talked to the Nintendo rep in my area about amiibo, she said you guys need to let it go and quit the obsession.
Yeah, I don't think I would put too much faith in a rep's word. They're basically salesmen, they're not there to predict the market.

I get the feeling there's a chance of a reprint but I really hope not. I already paid over MSRP for quite a few figures, not to mention the imports and only did so because I didn't think they'd reprint them.

I'm expecting Ganondorf for Wave 4 since a Zelda character has been released in every wave so far. I'd bet Bowser Jr., Wario, and/or Dr. Mario as well.

I'm really hoping for Ganondorf, Ness, Olimar, and Lucina...

Yeah, I don't think I would put too much faith in a rep's word. They're basically salesmen, they're not there to predict the market.

I get the feeling there's a chance of a reprint but I really hope not. I already paid over MSRP for quite a few figures, not to mention the imports and only did so because I didn't think they'd reprint them.
They would be silly not to reprint them unless they hate money.

Not really they would be stupid if they did. Cause if they reprint more of the rare ones that going to anger those that imported or overpaid from a sclaper and if they dont that will anger another group. Now the ones that over paid or imported are probably the more die hard nintendo fans and loyal nintendo fans therefore nintendo definitely dont want to anger them cause that probably a big share of there market those customers are. So it a lose lose for nintendo so there fore more then likely what would happen would be the following:

A. The rare amiibos in a card form which nintendo thereself not a third webstite like most news lately directly have referenced many times over

Or if they hate demand driving sellouts of the entire line and building hype and popularity for Nintendo products.

Reprinting them isn't worth derailing the wildfire sales these items have.

I expect the upcoming waves to have more produced now that everyone is buying 3 of every figure.

Anyway before smash 4 and amiibos my wiiu was rarely used. All this Nintendo on the brain has made me play wiiu much more and I've even bought 3 wii games and broke out my GameCube!

Reprinting makes these easy to come by. That kills demand. That kills sales. That is a dumb move.

Not really they would be stupid if they did. Cause if they reprint more of the rare ones that going to anger those that imported or overpaid from a sclaper and if they dont that will anger another group. Now the ones that over paid or imported are probably the more die hard nintendo fans and loyal nintendo fans therefore nintendo definitely dont want to anger them cause that probably a big share of there market those customers are. So it a lose lose for nintendo so there fore more then likely what would happen would be the following:
A. The rare amiibos in a card form which nintendo thereself not a third webstite like most news lately directly have referenced many times over
What the hell does Nintendo care about angering some people for? They are a business, they are in it for the mula. What are people going to do boycott Nintendo games? Have fun not playing their exclusives anywhere else. But yea i can see them printing them in card form.

EDIT: Also remember when the wii was insane to find and people were tripling the price online? The supply went up, some people were pissed they spent all that money and it went on to be the best selling console.

They're selling out now because people think these are rare/valuable. Hell, some stores have even sold out of the common figures.

If they reprint them, that's basically opening Pandora's Box since there's no way to tell how many they should produce and how people's perception would change about them.

But if they don't reprint them, I'd guess that in a year, what happened to Beanie Babies could happen here: total and utter market crash.

I can't wait for the eventual lawsuit where someone sues Nintendo for their artificial shortages causing their OCD to go thermonuclear.

That day would be hilarious.

Also the irony of a site called "cheap ass gamer" chomping at the bit to pay over MSRP for cash-grab toys is not lost on me.

They're selling out now because people think these are rare/valuable. Hell, some stores have even sold out of the common figures.

If they reprint them, that's basically opening Pandora's Box since there's no way to tell how many they should produce and how people's perception would change about them.

But if they don't reprint them, I'd guess that in a year, what happened to Beanie Babies could happen here: total and utter market crash.
I think you're right on this. I figure they will make more figures for another game. To some degree I could see a few figures being made for certain games going forward, like a new Link and Zelda for the new Zelda game, new DK for another DK game, etc.

It would make a shit ton of money.

I'm happy that I am buying the ones I really want. After I get a Mega Man and Bowser, I'm pretty happy having 8 of them. I don't see myself buying a new Link, unless it is awesome looking, but then again Skylanders come out every year.....

If the guy who made the interview is telling the truth, this Nintendo rep was higher up than a normal one.

At this point, I think any Amiibo can be considered rare since all stock is being moved at a rapid pace. Of course I say that jokingly, but still, a lot of stores are selling out of all characters.

I'm expecting Ganondorf for Wave 4 since a Zelda character has been released in every wave so far. I'd bet Bowser Jr., Wario, and/or Dr. Mario as well.

I'm really hoping for Ganondorf, Ness, Olimar, and Lucina...
Ganondorf, wario , Charizard and Ness are all guaranteed for wave 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back