Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They're selling out now because people think these are rare/valuable. Hell, some stores have even sold out of the common figures.

If they reprint them, that's basically opening Pandora's Box since there's no way to tell how many they should produce and how people's perception would change about them.

But if they don't reprint them, I'd guess that in a year, what happened to Beanie Babies could happen here: total and utter market crash.
They can still have the "rare" and craze by reprinting them in small quantities or by printing different variations of the figures. The old buyers will be happy they have the old version and the new buyers will be happy they have the item.

These can still be rare with a reprint. Hell people will probably buy the new version even if they have the old version.

They can still have the "rare" and craze by reprinting them in small quantities or by printing different variations of the figures. The old buyers will be happy they have the old version and the new buyers will be happy they have the item.

These can still be rare with a reprint. Hell people will probably buy the new version even if they have the old version.
that's what the cards are for.

AGain Nintendo does not live or die by the collectors. It's been an established fact at least in this thread that cards are a lot less likeable of a commodity than figurines. It would be in Nintendo's favor to do limited reprints of rare ones if not to constantly generate buzz and free press about amiibos and what theyare. They don't necessarily care if the collector's get screwed, I doubt Nintnedo intended this to be a collector's item worth hundreds when they made this. 

Best Buy failed me on our Pit amiibo. I had it pre-ordered but come release day they call and tell me that they haven't received their shipment yet and they'd call me when it was in. Days passed. I checked online and it said "ready for pickup" so we went in to get it, they searched for a while and we waited and waited and finally they come back and say they didn't receive them yet. They claimed that the online status always changes to ready for pickup for pre-orders regardless of actual stock situation, which sounds like bullshit to me. Even if they do get these in eventually (which seems a bit doubtful), I'm probably not going to get mine because the status is that it's ready for pickup and I can't pick it up, so it's going to get canceled.
Same thing happened to me. Went in the same day it said it was ready for pickup, 20-30mins of looking for it and they couldn't find it. Then the clerk told me something about they probably never received them. I wonder what happens to my order now since I purchased this in the B2 G1 deal back on black Friday and already picked up the other 2 figures.

Nintendo didn't say cards were a guarantee, they said it was a possibility. They don't care about you hoarders/scalpers. Nintendo only cares about their shareholders, and I'm sure they are waiting for after the holiday return period to pass to decide what can be considered sold to base any future manufacturing on reprints and future waves.

nobody mentioned that page Rosalina's page changed 10 minutes ago. The only change i can tell is it now says "

• ships on or near 02.01.15
    "

So how do you even use amiibos? With Mario kart costumes do I have to tap the Amiibo to the gamepad each time I play or does it store it on the system?

With smash bros do you have to leave the Amiibo on the gamepad while you play? Or can it just be in proximity

So how do you even use amiibos? With Mario kart costumes do I have to tap the Amiibo to the gamepad each time I play or does it store it on the system?

With smash bros do you have to leave the Amiibo on the gamepad while you play? Or can it just be in proximity
For Mario Kart, you tap it once and it unlocks the suit in your game.

For Smash Bros., you tap it and then again to save after you level him up.

Today I finally received x3 of Little Mac which I ordered from GameStop online  on 12/26.  All 3 came perfect shape.  I think last week was the last round for Little Mac on GameStop online order.  

Today I finally received x3 of Little Mac which I ordered from GameStop online on 12/26. All 3 came perfect shape. I think last week was the last round for Little Mac on GameStop online order.
I got my Little Mac, Diddy and Falcon today as well from GS. No damage at all. Very impressed :)

Does anyone has any idea how long it will take if order amiibo from Amazon de site ship to US?
i ordered mine yesterday morning it has shipped yet but has a estimated date of this friday the 9th but of course i paid $10 for the expedited shipping otherwise it had a estimated date of the 19th thru 23rd

Just received my Amazon.de order today. Trainer, Marth and Villager all came to 76.88 shipped express to California. I ordered them 12/31 they shipped 1/2 and I received them 1/5. Take from that what you will. Mine all came perfect even while only being packed in a small box with a whole of 1 piece of paper as packaging. Here is a pic to show what the packaging looks like (I'm going to be opening them so I don't care about NA vs EU packaging). ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420508678.281366.jpg
Awesome. Will you please get a picture of the bottom of these amiibo for us?

If everything works out, looks like my grandmother will be able to snag me a Pit tomorrow. The only one on Gamestop's store inventory within the 100 mile radius. I might have to hit her up some more because they are also showing Captain Falcon in stock as well. I'm going to see if she will ask if they have a Little Mac as well but not crossing my fingers for that since I can't see the inventory for him.

I'd say three letters but I guess there's thought police patrolling the boards. I think at this point its a matter of having it or not because $300 for the big 3 is too much more the average person to want to pay.
I don't pay much attention to know what you're talking about but I'm going to assume OCD? Lol. I didn't get that memo of that being...a hot topic in this thread. But I can see your second point, thanks.

Well if you're unboxing and actually playing with them, why would it be a bother? The packaging is thrown away and you'd only hold and use the character. The annoying part is the price hike you pay due to shipping and all that crap.
It's not really about what I'm doing specifically. It was a general question.

What he discribes is not OCD, Seriously we can have a chat through Pm if you want to know more information about how mental illness is classified and diagnosed. Being "annoyed" doesnt make them Obsessive or Compulsive.
Thanks, Beatles. I knew I liked you. <3

Lol it would annoy me strictly just based on who I am. I am slight OCD about things, or I just like patterns. Regardless, was just a general question on how people are doing this because if everyone had the mentality to just go international with these things, it seems like they aren't that difficult to find. I could find a villager and marth overseas...easy. Sure, it's slightly more expensive but not as expensive as buying them on eBay. So I'm wondering why people aren't just doing that if they just want to play with them. Purely just picking brains. :)

Thanks for the responses.

I have no problem with different molds. In fact, I think that would be a smart move... by doing that, they'll keep the established rarity and will like continue to sell threw these because people will want the next rare Amiibo.

But making new molds would also mean more/new production costs.

It's hard to say which way they'll go but one thing is for sure, they need to keep figures on the shelves (stores aren't going to display empty shelves) and they need to find a solution for future games that feature Amiibo that are sold out.

I don't have her yet. I had a USA Marth that I sold for over $100.

I opened my Japanese one to fix the sword. I will open them all once I get Trainer.
That's a cool plan. Any issue with JPN version on the US game? I haven't try this yet so I am just curious from real user.

Got my Amazon.de order today. Packaging was horrible. They all arrived in mint condition though. Probably due to the fact that the packages were only in transit for 3-4 days from expedited shipping. Only downfall I can tell is one one of my Marth figures has a bent sword .

2 Villagers came in one box. 2x WFT and 2x Marth in the other. Total came out to $126 so $21 per figure

y6RKqtH.jpg

oqO2FZj.jpg

5EKSCkG.jpg

Lol I did the same f*cking thing. May end up with 2 sets and Rosalina's but WTF.
I probably should have backed up my preorders at GS.

I chose TRU to backup before all the cancellation bullshit happened. So I probably won't even get them.

Best buy has come through for me so far, if tru does as well that'd be great.

Edit. Looks like I can still preorder wave 3 non exclusives via GS. Too bad shipping gets added to EACH figure, F that. I'll preorder in store and pickup. I'm not paying $17 each.

I just ordered a WFT from Amazon.de. I also preordered Rosalina and Lucario from Amazon.it.

Is there are way at all to preorder Meta Knight? The rest of them I have preordered between Amazon and Walmart. 

[quote name="Gusto" post="12388690" timestamp="1420523816"]Lol I did the same f*cking thing. May end up with 2 sets and Rosalina's but WTF.[/quote]
That's why I preordered 5 Lucario. 1 for me. 1 for my brother. 3 to trade for the other exclusives.

fuck this amiibo fever. I had NOOOOO point in collecting these until the gotdamn word collectible. WTF seriously though.

Also incase anyone is interested: http://tay.kotaku.com/the-amiibo-collectors-guide-1677133655

I am trying to order on Amazon.de for Marth and Villager but it telling me that it won't ship to USA address .. any idea which seller is ship to USA on Amazon.de? Please let me know. thanks

Was pre-ordering wave 3 amiibos at Walmart a good choice? Or should I do a backup at gamestop? Just wondering because I feel like I'm the only one who pre-ordered at Walmart ahaha.

I am trying to order on Amazon.de for Marth and Villager but it telling me that it won't ship to USA address .. any idea which seller is ship to USA on Amazon.de? Please let me know. thanks
Try amazon.it as well I myself haven't had your issue so I wouldn't know the issue you're dealing with.

Got my CF from Walmart today and it's in mint condition! Now wave 2 is FINALLY complete and all I need is a WFT from wave 1. Walmart came through for me with both CF and Pit while my BB order is still stuck in limbo.....I'm a little shocked by this too say the least. Maybe preordering some of wave 3 at Walmart wasn't a bad idea.

Was pre-ordering wave 3 amiibos at Walmart a good choice? Or should I do a backup at gamestop? Just wondering because I feel like I'm the only one who pre-ordered at Walmart ahaha.
I pre-ordered from walmart walmart has a pretty nice return system at times some walmarts allow you to go to a store and ship it back.

I also pre-ordered from gamestop as a backup.

I've never preordered anything from Wal-Mart, but they did ship my pit that I panic ordered around the release date.

Try amazon.it as well I myself haven't had your issue so I wouldn't know the issue you're dealing with.
Message from Amazon.it and .de: Sorry, but you can not ship this item at the selected address. More information . Change the shipping address or remove the item from the order. You can also check whether the item can be shipped to your address from another seller

Got my CF from Walmart today and it's in mint condition! Now wave 2 is FINALLY complete and all I need is a WFT from wave 1. Walmart came through for me with both CF and Pit while my BB order is still stuck in limbo.....I'm a little shocked by this too say the least. Maybe preordering some of wave 3 at Walmart wasn't a bad idea.
I've been singing Walmarts praises from the beginning. No cancellations, my Pit and Mac arrived in beautiful shape, and they shipped quickly. They have my full confidence in wave 3 over best buy at this point.

Message from Amazon.it and .de: Sorry, but you can not ship this item at the selected address. More information . Change the shipping address or remove the item from the order. You can also check whether the item can be shipped to your address from another seller
Same error here, and I'm even attempting to place from an international seller. Hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back