Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people really still finding Falcons at Best Buy? Did they possibly get a second batch? I was there on the 30th - they got 2 and both were preordered. Just wondering if its even worth checking occasionally there or anywhere else for that matter.

Did Target even get Pit/Falcon in store?
Target got an average of (4) Captain Falcon amiibo figures per store and they got them about a week before GameStop did.

I can't find a single Captain Falcon at Target/BestBuy here ... and Pit/Fox are mystery as well .. all gone !!!!

Also, it seem like the Link slowly disappear too .. watch out folks !!!!

I'm so furious right now!!  My USPS carrier left my box with Pit in it on my porch early this morning, and when I went to check a few hours later, he wasn't there.  Someone stole it right off of my porch!!  I called UPS and they told me to contact USPS about.  I called them and they said it was indeed delivered.  Should I call Target and see if they will refund me since I know they are no longer in stock?  Or am I shit out of luck?  :(

So, i've seen that most people here think Little Mac, Pit, and Capt Falcon are the "rares" from wave 2, but which is the rarest?  is it 1) LM, 2) Pit, 3) CF?  or something else?

Sorry to hear that. But I don't think Target will refund in this case once the item left their store. Did you check your family member(s)? maybe they bring it in for you? USPS might refund you due to the insurance if target purchased it.

I'm so furious right now!! My USPS carrier left my box with Pit in it on my porch early this morning, and when I went to check a few hours later, he wasn't there. Someone stole it right off of my porch!! I called UPS and they told me to contact USPS about. I called them and they said it was indeed delivered. Should I call Target and see if they will refund me since I know they are no longer in stock? Or am I shit out of luck? :(

So, i've seen that most people here think Little Mac, Pit, and Capt Falcon are the "rares" from wave 2, but which is the rarest? is it 1) LM, 2) Pit, 3) CF? or something else?
personally I think Little Mac and Pit . You can't even find these two in stores at ALL !!!

Captain Falcon - maybe if you are lucky enough .. but if you wait for next few more days .. you are out of luck .. !!!!

So, i've seen that most people here think Little Mac, Pit, and Capt Falcon are the "rares" from wave 2, but which is the rarest? is it 1) LM, 2) Pit, 3) CF? or something else?
I don't think we know yet because of the staggered release and that CF and Pit are still making their way out to people. Right now LM is because he's been out the longest and you can't find him anywhere now so the prices have been steadily going up.

I don't think we know yet because of the staggered release and that CF and Pit are still making their way out to people. Right now LM is because he's been out the longest and you can't find him anywhere now so the prices have been steadily going up.
In my local, some people contact me to buy $40 per Little Mac so far ... I think this value is raising more in times...

Sorry to hear that. But I don't think Target will refund in this case once the item left their store. Did you check your family member(s)? maybe they bring it in for you? USPS might refund you due to the insurance if target purchased it.
I just got off of the phone with Target, and she said that if I don't receive it within a couple of days, they will issue a refund. I explained to them that it said it was delivered and scanned prior. She said to wait though... So I guess we'll see.

I just got off of the phone with Target, and she said that if I don't receive it within a couple of days, they will issue a refund. I explained to them that it said it was delivered and scanned prior. She said to wait though... So I guess we'll see.
I hope you can get the money back. Best luck to you! In another hand, now you can't find PIT @ Target or other stores anymore .. which is sad .. unless you purchase on Ebay/Amazon

I hope you can get the money back. Best luck to you! In another hand, now you can't find PIT @ Target or other stores anymore .. which is sad .. unless you purchase on Ebay/Amazon
Thank you. Yeah, I know he's gone now... I can't afford the higher priced ones at the moment either :( This really bothers me that people have to be evil like this and steal off of private properties.

Thank you. Yeah, I know he's gone now... I can't afford the higher priced ones at the moment either :( This really bothers me that people have to be evil like this and steal off of private properties.
You're welcome ... I suggest you to build/create up a safe hidden area for USPS drop in future so no one can walk over and take it as easy like that ...

I'm so furious right now!! My USPS carrier left my box with Pit in it on my porch early this morning, and when I went to check a few hours later, he wasn't there. Someone stole it right off of my porch!! I called UPS and they told me to contact USPS about. I called them and they said it was indeed delivered. Should I call Target and see if they will refund me since I know they are no longer in stock? Or am I shit out of luck? :(
have fun with target on that. My sister ordered a expensive camera from target before Christmas and it got lost in shipping or something and target pretty much told her they have to investigate it first and then wait for delivery service to Iook into it and that I would take on average a month and they would have to wait for the results before any replacement or refund could be issued

I know it's a long shot, but it's also possible that they delivered it to the wrong address. I had the same thing happen last year. The package miraculously showed up the next day.

I am just curious does anyone going to purchase the 4 excluse pre-order from Japan on ebay from Wave 3?

Let me know how this pans out for you. I have an extra Pit because I was going to trade, but the guy backed out. I'd be willing to let you have it for cost + shipping. PM if you're interested. Otherwise, it's probably just going to get returned.

I know it's a long shot, but it's also possible that they delivered it to the wrong address. I had the same thing happen last year. The package miraculously showed up the next day.
I actually had that happen with an xbox one I ordered through microsoft. They delivered it down a block but the guy was nice enough to drop it off.

Those hardcover Zelda guides are really nice but I still wouldn't pay $35 for it.
It shows as a separate item in my cart might be able to take it to a store and get a full refund on the guide itself.

I done it before but it really depends on who you're dealing with some associates are nice about it.

Ironically I want the Majora's Mask guide but not the LE, lol.

We don't have a solid release date on the game yet, do we? I'm hoping my "50% off Strategy Guides" GCU coupon is still active when the guide is available for purchase.

I only wish there were some way to get the Ocarina of Time 3D guide without being forced into buying that $100+ box set.

Ugh. I wonder if I could possibly sell the guide for MSRP.
I doubt it, they're usually not hard to find well after the fact. They also wear so much that you're talking probably $10-15 to ship.

It shows as a separate item in my cart might be able to take it to a store and get a full refund on the guide itself.

I done it before but it really depends on who you're dealing with some associates are nice about it.
It depends on the associate you deal with.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Returns.aspx

• Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.

Yeah, I'm sure it will be YMMV. Still waiting on people to report about just returning the controllers from the GC adapter bundle.

Let me know how this pans out for you. I have an extra Pit because I was going to trade, but the guy backed out. I'd be willing to let you have it for cost + shipping. PM if you're interested. Otherwise, it's probably just going to get returned.
Thank you so much for the offer! I sent you a PM.

I doubt it, they're usually not hard to find well after the fact. They also wear so much that you're talking probably $10-15 to ship.

Yeah, I'm sure it will be YMMV. Still waiting on people to report about just returning the controllers from the GC adapter bundle.
exactly and im just wait for the guide to fall to $15 and under like i have every single other Zelda guide

Just return the guide once you get it. It shows as separate items on the receipt.
Really depends on the guy your dealing with technically they're not supposed to. I would say this one's risky especially if its going to be as rare as it seems now because Gamestop's gonna realize something's up when they start getting hundreds of strategy book returns.

Toys R Us sent me a separate email for Dedede preorder back when they sent the email for the others. I haven't received the Ike email yet but they said it would be sent later...

I wanna know where the hell those emails from Toys R Us are regarding the Ike and King Dedede preorders...

I have an extra pit I was gonna flip but its too much hassle for such little turn around. You paypal me the price of the figure plus shipping and its yours I won't charge any more than that

Anyone else as kind as this CAG ^? I need Pit to complete wave 2 minus exclusives
If my extra pits come in I'll gladly send one your way if you pay original price + shipping right now theres no info on the shipment and no canceling =/

Got my Pit from Toys R Us, they shipped it in a giant box with absolutely zero padding inside. So of course, Pit has been knocked off its stand and the retail box is bent up. Not only that, but the invoice that was inside the box is for someone else entirely. How I am supposed to return this to the store?

Yes, they got them a few days before just like the first part of wave 2. Doesn't seem like they've gotten another shipment but that's not surprising.
I don't recall seeing anyone in this thread saying they saw Pit in stores at Target. I do miss a few dozen posts though if I don't check the thread every 15 minutes. Ive seen all of Wave 2 except Pit at Targets myself.

If anyone have extra pit to share please let me know I really want to have for my collection set .. my portland, oregon is completely out for long time and can't find it at all. thanks

So Gamestop came through for me and they had the Pit still there. The lady working also asked if there was anyone else I was needing and I told her that I needed Little Mac and she thought she saw on their invoice for Friday's truck was 1 Little Mac and took my info to call when truck got there and they'd set it back for me. Not crossing my fingers but if they do get it on Friday, I'd be stoked as that would end wave 2 for me.

I don't recall seeing anyone in this thread saying they saw Pit in stores at Target. I do miss a few dozen posts though if I don't check the thread every 15 minutes. Ive seen all of Wave 2 except Pit at Targets myself.
I don't think Target received them at all but I could be wrong ....I know it wasn't mentioned on here if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back