Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two $15 credits for cancelled CF and Pit from TRU. So now I'm (3) $15 GCs from cancelled orders, and gonna try to get 2 more tomorrow from BB for cancelling my CF and Pit pre-order from there. So $75 for clicking a bunch of buttons? Sure, why not, but it does suck all the anxiety I had to go thru. Only one I don't have is Captain Falcon, but I'm holding out hope I'll find him on the shelf one day..

Has anybody bought anything from entertainmentearth before? Kind of late to the game, but considering buying little mac and pit from there.

Received in pit and samus from TRU today... samus is going back... not really sure why I ordered her since the discount was obviously not working when I ordered.

$60 an hour, not bad.
Not worth it. You can call me an asshole for buying so many pits, which I returned most of mind you, but that was not a pleasant experience. By the time it opened there were prob at least 100 kids looking forward to this and grumpy prents who realized that waited in line for 2 hours for nothing and now have to take care of a crying kid. Shit sucks

Has anybody bought anything from entertainmentearth before? Kind of late to the game, but considering buying little mac and pit from there.
EE is quite good for most things (my brother and I have both ordered from them before with positive results) but I haven't tried amiibo's thru them so I don't know abou that. I have a feeling they won't get a lot of stock in/keep an accurate inventory but it might be worth a shot anyways.

EE is quite good for most things (my brother and I have both ordered from them before with positive results) but I haven't tried amiibo's thru them so I don't know abou that. I have a feeling they won't get a lot of stock in/keep an accurate inventory but it might be worth a shot anyways.
Yeah, I've bought from them before and they were decent, but those amiibo listings have been up for awhile. I really get a strong impression they don't know how much stock they are getting and put a default date on there of January.

Got the TRU email too and not getting charged for it. Hooray for free Pit and CF.

Speaking of which, my Pit from Walmart arrived today and luckily it was in excellent shape (despite coming in a bigger box than it needed to be in and had nothing put inside to protect it).

So is Diddy Kong a rare/semi rare figure cause the Target I'm at has 2 of them right now. They also have 5 Luigi's and 5 DK figures.

I just ordered a WFT from Amazon.de. I also preordered Rosalina and Lucario from Amazon.it.
Thanks for the heads up on Amazon.it. I used it to order the one store exclusive that I really want, Rosalina (although I should talk to my mother tomorrow if I should pre-order Lucario as well).

I'd give a similar review having ordered there before. I do worry that perhaps there amiibo inventory won't match their pre orders though, given that Pit was their #1 item for awhile. Absolutely order from them but I'd keep actively looking for another one in the meantime. I guess we'll see in the coming days/weeks.

Thanks for the heads up on Amazon.it. I used it to order the one store exclusive that I really want, Rosalina (although I should talk to my mother tomorrow if I should pre-order Lucario as well).
All I need now is a extra meta knight... from the upcoming wave.

What's the best and cheapest way to obtain the Villager amiibo as of right now? I just need to find him and try and grab Rosalina on launch day in store and then I will have them all and the upcoming wave on pre-order.

Anyone want a $15 off toys R us code? Apparently It only lets you use one per order (I have two), however I rather not spend any money there. PM for a free code.

EDIT: And Their Gone

You know, everyone wants to blame Nintendo for shorting supply of Amiibos and MM, but it's the scalpers causing the problems plain and simple. The MM pre-order selling out in 6 hours proves it. No matter how many Nintendo would have made, scalpers would have seized on all of the stock because there's no risk in it for them. They don't get charged right away, and can always return stuff if they don't sell. So when stores allow unlimited pre-orders (or easy ways to get around limits), you have people pre-ordering until the stock disappears. Nintendo can't honestly produce based on those numbers because returns would kill everything for retailers and Nintendo. That's probably one of the reasons why Nintendo doesn't like to do anything special editions, etc. in the U.S. and would rather do them in Europe or Japan where returns are practically non-existent.

I would love it if retailers limited it to 1 pre-order per customer. The situation is really silly in it's current state. Though people could easily get around that with multiple accounts and different payment methods but it would still create at least a small barrier.

[quote name="Vinny" post="12391979" timestamp="1420610136"]

A time machine. Time machines are under $100, right? [bquote]

Yeah but they're powered by feeding amiibos to it.

My alarm thing went off for the Rosalina page and I got all excited, but it's just because the site is undergoing maintenance haha.

Folks that got Amiibos shipped from BBY for pre-order where did they originate from? Both Pit/CF and Zelda shipped from Fresno which I found surprising. I'm assuming there's a distribution center there that they're taking initial receipt of them there and then just shipping them out instead of distributing them to other regions.

My alarm thing went off for the Rosalina page and I got all excited, but it's just because the site is undergoing maintenance haha.
Haha, surprised mine didn't go off for that. Oh it's because I didn't clear a previous alert.

The Amiibo scarcity I think caused this mad rush which I'm sure Nintendo is enjoying it immensely. Now they will start releasing things that people will buy just for the "Oh crap it's Nintendo buy them all THE INSTANT THEY GO UP!"
and this was my argument for why they are not going to reprint the big 3. If they start reprinting things then it loses it's scarcity and people won't buy the instant they go up because "there will probably just be a reprint"

Folks that got Amiibos shipped from BBY for pre-order where did they originate from? Both Pit/CF and Zelda shipped from Fresno which I found surprising. I'm assuming there's a distribution center there that they're taking initial receipt of them there and then just shipping them out instead of distributing them to other regions.

Haha, surprised mine didn't go off for that. Oh it's because I didn't clear a previous alert.
yeah, all 6 of wave 2 shipped late from CA to IL

Hyrule Warriors LE man. A 3rd party offshoot of a Zelda game based off of the engine of another game had over 1000 people lining up for 300 copies, if you didn't get there around 1am for the 9am opening, you were SOL. see the video below. The crazy part is that the scarf is specific to that link, so technically its a freakin non-canon scarf to begin with! Funniest thing is the guy sent me hatemail afterwards too.
And this is why nintendo makes limited editions with 300 copies. Having tons of people lined up creates a huge buzz and it's free advertising.

Update: Just got back from TRU, I finally got my Pit and Captain Falcon from an in-store pre-order. Mission accomplished! They kept them in the back because their shipment only had ample to fill their in-store pre-orders.

How did you do an in store preorder for Pit at toysrus? I thought they only had preorders for wave 3

There is no possible way they are going to fill all those pit/little Mac orders. Pit/little Mac aren't being manufactured anymore for now. I don't understand why companies like that keep the preorders open. They are going to piss off a ton of customers and lose a lot of business.

You know, everyone wants to blame Nintendo for shorting supply of Amiibos and MM, but it's the scalpers causing the problems plain and simple. The MM pre-order selling out in 6 hours proves it. No matter how many Nintendo would have made, scalpers would have seized on all of the stock because there's no risk in it for them. They don't get charged right away, and can always return stuff if they don't sell. So when stores allow unlimited pre-orders (or easy ways to get around limits), you have people pre-ordering until the stock disappears. Nintendo can't honestly produce based on those numbers because returns would kill everything for retailers and Nintendo. That's probably one of the reasons why Nintendo doesn't like to do anything special editions, etc. in the U.S. and would rather do them in Europe or Japan where returns are practically non-existent.
Not really. If there was a limit of 1 per customer and they produced enough for preorders it wouldn't sell out.

If scalpers had so much control every limited edition would sell out in 6 hours, but they don't because companies make enough of them.

This is a link to the rumor of the leaked NIntendo Direct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386sZ-9GXcA

Better get your FE amiibos ready.

This list better not be playin' with me!!  LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back