Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a link to the rumor of the leaked NIntendo Direct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386sZ-9GXcA

Better get your FE amiibos ready.

This list better not be playin' with me!! LOL.
Chronicles is misspelled. Pretty much debunks this stupid video that should have, at most, been 5 minutes long, if not for the rambling narcissist.

Hyrule Warriors LE man. A 3rd party offshoot of a Zelda game based off of the engine of another game had over 1000 people lining up for 300 copies, if you didn't get there around 1am for the 9am opening, you were SOL.
Want to hear something sobering? Replace Hyrule Warriors LE with Exclusive Amiibo. It's going to happen and it's going to suck so bad.

I'll be out there waiting when it happens though. Because I'm an idiot (and a half hour from NYC).

Want to hear something sobering? Replace Hyrule Warriors LE with Exclusive Amiibo. It's going to happen and it's going to suck so bad.

I'll be out there waiting when it happens though. Because I'm an idiot (and a half hour from NYC).
Oh yeah, if they ever release some Nintendo World exclusive amiibo, it can literally just be something like a mario with a different pose and/or base, you can be there's gonna be at least 1k people out there in the middle of winter again. I was talking about hyrule in regards to why people are surprised the MM LE is getting so much salt. I'd hate to see what happened if they may a skyward sword link/zelda and made it rarer than the big 3

This is literally a re-run episode of beanie babies. It's the exact same formula used again... and enough time has passed that it's working... 

Spot on.

Off topic again, like others have said: MM limited edition is available for online order only but you can do site to store or home in store.

You'll have to pay it off up front but it's the only way you're going get one at this point unless Amazon or GS reopen preorders.

I also preordered all 7 non exclusive amiibo at GS as a backup, so they're still available if you don't have bowser, toon link, mega man, sonic, dedede, shiek and ike locked in yet.

This is literally a re-run episode of beanie babies. It's the exact same formula used again... and enough time has passed that it's working...

Spot on.
I'd say its more cabbage patch kids but yeah. I just really hope parents aren't thinking of funding their kid's tuition in amiibos

Spot on.
Eh.. I don't think it compares quite that well. This has the video game market to lean on, which is something that we know endures and isn't going anywhere. Shit, peripherals from consoles several generations old are still increasing in value to this very day.

You know, everyone wants to blame Nintendo for shorting supply of Amiibos and MM, but it's the scalpers causing the problems plain and simple. The MM pre-order selling out in 6 hours proves it. No matter how many Nintendo would have made, scalpers would have seized on all of the stock because there's no risk in it for them. They don't get charged right away, and can always return stuff if they don't sell. So when stores allow unlimited pre-orders (or easy ways to get around limits), you have people pre-ordering until the stock disappears. Nintendo can't honestly produce based on those numbers because returns would kill everything for retailers and Nintendo. That's probably one of the reasons why Nintendo doesn't like to do anything special editions, etc. in the U.S. and would rather do them in Europe or Japan where returns are practically non-existent.
Well, there is one thing to consider that will help this "no risk" scalper speculation. Stores are starting to participate in a combined service for returns that keeps track of your "return profile" based on your ID (that is now required for return). It isn't just the same store, you get graded based on how much and what you return at every store that participates - kind of like a credit score. You can literally get banned after single return at a store if you have a habit of abusing returns at other participating stores. Toys R Us just started using this service recently (among others), and I've heard of several people that have already run into it.

It was inevitable in this connected day and age. Stores want people to be happy with their purchase, but they are getting tired of return fraud and serving as a risk free wholesaler for EBayers.

Off topic again, like others have said: MM limited edition is available for online order only but you can do site to store or home in store.

You'll have to pay it off up front but it's the only way you're going get one at this point unless Amazon or GS reopen preorders.

I also preordered all 7 non exclusive amiibo at GS as a backup, so they're still available if you don't have bowser, toon link, mega man, sonic, dedede, shiek and ike locked in yet.
The bundles back up on the site least for me.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-The+Legend+of+Zelda+Majora+s+Mask

Well, there is one thing to consider that will help this "no risk" scalper speculation. Stores are starting to participate in a combined service for returns that keeps track of your "return profile" based on your ID (that is now required for return). It isn't just the same store, you get graded based on how much and what you return at every store that participates - kind of like a credit score. You can literally get banned after single return at a store if you have a habit of abusing returns at other participating stores. Toys R Us just started using this service recently (among others), and I've heard of several people that have already run into it.

It was inevitable in this connected day and age. Stores want people to be happy with their purchase, but they are getting tired of return fraud and serving as a risk free wholesaler for EBayers.
Is canceling a pre order (that you haven't paid for yet) the same as returning an item?

Is canceling a pre order (that you haven't paid for yet) the same as returning an item?
Not as far as I know, right now the risk free way of scalping LE's is to sell the pre-order and cancel if there's no sales. I don't think it counts as a return because in most cases you were never charged the item to begin.

This is a link to the rumor of the leaked NIntendo Direct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386sZ-9GXcA

Better get your FE amiibos ready.

This list better not be playin' with me!! LOL.
Sideways low res cell phone pic with misspellings? Looks legit

So apparently nintendo world isn't gonna get any more amiibo shipments till next week. Who's willing to bet they get wave 3 or some rare shipment?

Eh.. I don't think it compares quite that well. This has the video game market to lean on, which is something that we know endures and isn't going anywhere. Shit, peripherals from consoles several generations old are still increasing in value to this very day.
That's the same logic as saying beanie babies had stuffed animals to lean on.

So apparently nintendo world isn't gonna get any more amiibo shipments till next week. Who's willing to bet they get wave 3 or some rare shipment?
they won't get no more of the holy trinity cause the few people I talk to there said the small shipment of fit trainer and I forget the 2nd one that they had last week was going to be the very last shipment of those ones

Apologize if this a "DUMB" question, but I honestly do not know the answer. Is the Canadian version of the amiibo the same as the United States Version? Only asking because I see references to North American versions. Thanks in advance.

I made a purchase of the exclusives from overseas because I do not feel like hunting all that crap down, specifically Rosalina.

Now, I have two Amiibos that I do not plan on opening, Villager and LIttle Mac.  So, I am looking at obtaining a Villager from overseas and maybe a LM.  Would a LM be worth keeping in the package instead of opening?

Possibly a third with Fox.  I have trouble finding these around here now.  I plan on returning a Diddy Kong to Target that is int condition and opening the damaged one where the figure is in perfect condition.

Apologize if this a "DUMB" question, but I honestly do not know the answer. Is the Canadian version of the amiibo the same as the United States Version? Only asking because I see references to North American versions. Thanks in advance.
I think it's the same ones. My friend had a photo that showed the same ones I have which is the NA version.

Pit, Falcon, and Luigi finally shipped from BB and are arriving today.  1 day shipping on Pit and Falcon to get them here by today!

They work, not region locked.

Only issue here is canada and U.S shipping since amiibo's are electronics it can be a hassle to get it around the border not everyone has a valid address that will work.

Some people have better luck then others and there is a round about to get it but I myself wouldn't bother.

I don't get how it works though because they don't track what you purchase with your id. If I bought 1,000 things but returned 5 I'm going to look worse than someone who bought 10 things and returned 4

For anyone doing a pre-order at GS.  I went to payoff the next wave of Amiibos yesterday and was double charged on oneby their computer system.  The associate does not know what happened.  The Amiibo required a $5 deposit so it was left with $9.19 to pay off.  I paid off ten Amiibos at once and when I looked at the receipt, I was charged $18.38 for one of them. 

If you want a real surprise, start an amiibo compatible game, place your amiibo on it and quickly remove it and replace it with a Disney infinity figure. It registers as a random amiibo.

Out of topic:  Can someone tell me how to set the shipping date on ebay listing? Maybe I am blind or missing but I do not see an option to set the shipping date by itself?

I got random amiibos that I do not own. I had to ask my kids because I do not play smash, hyrule, Mario Kart. I didn't know who some of them were. We have almost all of the pnes out now.
This will help out in Mario Kart since this will be the best way to get all the Mii costumes without owning the figures.

Welp. My Pit arrived from Bestbuy today... completely broken. He snapped off at the ankle. Bestbuy better give me a full refund. I'm so fucking pissed, especially since it took them forever to ship it.

Welp. My Pit arrived from Bestbuy today... completely broken. He snapped off at the ankle. Bestbuy better give me a full refund. I'm so fucking pissed, especially since it took them forever to ship it.
Doesn't that mean you can sell it on eBay as a "rare" figure now? :whistle2:

I don't get how it works though because they don't track what you purchase with your id. If I bought 1,000 things but returned 5 I'm going to look worse than someone who bought 10 things and returned 4
Yeah, it's not based on purchases. I'm sure they determine return habits and have some formula as to whether you tend to abuse returns at stores. Frequency, price of item, length of time, returns without a receipt, etc. Yeah, you could say "I've bought 1,000 things I deserve more leeway!" - but that's not how returns work, or ever have. Telling a store "I buy tons of stuff here" has never been a convincing argument for them to accept a return that they intend to refuse for some reason.

The main thing is they now have connected stores, so you can't go to different stores to spread them out. If you abuse the returns at store AAA, then store BBB knows to restrict your returns. Besides, it's not my policy - I'm just delivering the message on something I saw. And a little warning to people that make lots of returns to be aware that things may not be so simple anymore. Don't depend on stores to be as willing as in the past to shoulder your risk on your scalping inventory if that's your thing.

they won't get no more of the holy trinity cause the few people I talk to there said the small shipment of fit trainer and I forget the 2nd one that they had last week was going to be the very last shipment of those ones
Damn they had another shipment outside of the WFT? I remember WFT and Falcon being the big restock for 2 days, the only other rares they've gotten since were 3 LM's a week ago

defpally, on 07 Jan 2015 - 2:14 PM, said:defpally, on 07 Jan 2015 - 2:14 PM, said:
Yeah, it's not based on purchases. I'm sure they determine return habits and have some formula as to whether you tend to abuse returns at stores. Frequency, price of item, length of time, returns without a receipt, etc. Yeah, you could say "I've bought 1,000 things I deserve more leeway!" - but that's not how returns work, or ever have. Telling a store "I buy tons of stuff here" has never been a convincing argument for them to accept a return that they intend to refuse for some reason.

The main thing is they now have connected stores, so you can't go to different stores to spread them out. If you abuse the returns at store AAA, then store BBB knows to restrict your returns. Besides, it's not my policy - I'm just delivering the message on something I saw. And a little warning to people that make lots of returns to be aware that things may not be so simple anymore. Don't depend on stores to be as willing as in the past to shoulder your risk on your scalping inventory if that's your thing.
if you buy more ofcourse it should give you more leeway. Just as an example if 1% of items are faulty, then if you buy 1000 things, 10 items will be faulty on average. If someone buys only 100 on average 1 will be faulty. So the person buying 1000 things should have more of a leeway to return than someone buying less as they should be expected to have more reasons for returns.

Damn they had another shipment outside of the WFT? I remember WFT and Falcon being the big restock for 2 days, the only other rares they've gotten since were 3 LM's a week ago
They had the WFT restock, then a few weeks before that they had a very small restock of the three amiibos but they went in an hour, whereas with the WFT they still had some the next day.

They had the WFT restock, then a few weeks before that they had a very small restock of the three amiibos but they went in an hour, whereas with the WFT they still had some the next day.
The big 3 came around thanksgiving right? Just curious if all this walking to Nintendo world's been futile

pretty much there response at the nintendo store was there wont be anymore restock and they dont expect any of them to be brought back at a later time either.

The big 3 came around thanksgiving right? Just curious if all this walking to Nintendo world's been futile
The last restock of them was December 17th according to their Twitter, I'm also seeing a couple pictures of Marth and Villager from December 5, so there could have been a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back