Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The window had to be at least a minute and 30 seconds on this one. My page alert went off like at 11:12.
Yep, I ordered at 11:12 and posted here immediately at 11:12. Everything was already saved in my browser so it was about 3 clicks and done.

Makes sense it started at 11:11 and i have a minute interval set so it went off at 11:12, ran to pc, refreshed, and it was gone by 11:13.

Yep, I ordered at 11:12 and posted here immediately at 11:12. Everything was already saved in my browser so it was about 3 clicks and done.
Maybe it was just one. A payment problem with a previous pre order. Gratz on it.

fucks sake... if I could just get Rosalina, I could be done with Wave 3. 

Doing these stupid 1-2 minute long windows is basically creating more panic and is just gonna result in more pissed off people. 

Will there be any type of amiibo sale at stores in the future? Maybe a BOGO 40% off thing? Still need to pick up some commons but wasn't sure if the current amiibo craze makes sales on them unlikely.

fucks sake... if I could just get Rosalina, I could be done with Wave 3.

Doing these stupid 1-2 minute long windows is basically creating more panic and is just gonna result in more pissed off people.
Hopefully close to release it would be easier.

Will there be any type of amiibo sale at stores in the future? Maybe a BOGO 40% off thing? Still need to pick up some commons but wasn't sure if the current amiibo craze makes sales on them unlikely.
TRU online did a bogo 40% off last week but the shipping was a bitch and more or less ruined the deal unless you ordered enough (50 bucks) to get it free.

Toys R Us does that (bogo 40%) all the time, but they also jack the prices of their amiibos up by another $1 so it's not the BEST deal (still cheaper than buying them regular price, but not by as much as you'd hope)

Todays been good for me

Got a NIB NA Marth from a great person in IRC as well as a Little Mac and a Surprise Luigi from another person in the IRC

Its a great amiibo community

Also going to trade my Pit for a Wii Fit Trainer through my Craigslist ad so I will have 2 of the Big 3

So heres my current collection right now

http://imgur.com/kSLuZPn

missed it again. well at last it wasnt all bad did get the Majoras mask bundle. Ill get you rosalina!

Looks like Little Mac is discontinued/deleted at best buy now.
hasn't been manufactured since october so i wouldn't expect it to come back unless they start doing reprints.

Actually my little Mac preorder from bestbuy was delayed until Mon Jan 19th, so i'm assuming that is when the last shipment is coming in. People should be checking a day or 2 before then.

Been trying to sell my mint captain falcon on Craigslist for $25-$30
They cost $14.xx after tax. Selling them online after fees would net you like five or six bucks. So if you got a dozen sealed falcons you can make like $75 big whoop.

Driven by pure hype but in reality no one wants to pay more then like $5 over for falcon and pit.

Honestly I would return it but I got it with a gamestop Kong code for $9

Toys R Us does that (bogo 40%) all the time, but they also jack the prices of their amiibos up by another $1 so it's not the BEST deal (still cheaper than buying them regular price, but not by as much as you'd hope)
They also will jack their shipping up at times. By far one of the sleaziest sites to get shit at.

Been trying to sell my mint captain falcon on Craigslist for $25-$30
They cost $14.xx after tax. Selling them online after fees would net you like five or six bucks. So if you got a dozen sealed falcons you can make like $75 big whoop.

Driven by pure hype but in reality no one wants to pay more then like $5 over for falcon and pit.

Honestly I would return it but I got it with a gamestop Kong code for $9
Issue is that the wave 2 rares have come in stock mutiple times through its wave. Pit and Falcon were selling for around $60 each before christmas because there was limited demand but the price has gone down a lot since by this point you'd have to be truly unlucky to not have gotten one through legit channels. The collectors have already pounced on it as well when it was rarer so the people your selling to are people who don't need a pit or a falcon, hence the low price

Sorry to say, but the way they are handling the selling of Rosalina is absolutely atrocious .... I mean cmon now ... really ? Theres just no way your average player is going to be able to get it.

Alright thanks, wasnt sure if it was normal or not. I guess we had new years in there so maybe that has delayed it a bit. I just did normal shipping, guess the express ones dont get held up for customs or whatever it is.
Just to follow up on this, iParcel sent my package through after 1 day. I guess I'm just lucky.

Current Status: Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination

Tracking Events

Event Event Date City State / Province Country Code

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 1/7/2015 8:07:00 PM Surrey GB

Received at i-Parcel 1/6/2015 12:31:40 PM Surrey GB

Package details received electronically from Seller 1/2/2015 3:03:45 PM

My Pit from TRU is scheduled for delivery today. Good thing I plan on opening it, given how long it's been in transit I'm expecting the packaging to be trashed.

Just to follow up on this, iParcel sent my package through after 1 day. I guess I'm just lucky.

Current Status: Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination

Tracking Events

Event Event Date City State / Province Country Code

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 1/7/2015 8:07:00 PM Surrey GB

Received at i-Parcel 1/6/2015 12:31:40 PM Surrey GB

Package details received electronically from Seller 1/2/2015 3:03:45 PM
Yeah, looks like yours didnt get flagged. Will probably use the expedited in the future to avoid it I guess.

Yeah, looks like yours didnt get flagged. Will probably use the expedited in the future to avoid it I guess.
I probably will as well, considering I'll probably have to go overseas to get the exclusives that I'm missing for Wave 3 (outside of Shulk and Lucario, who I have pre-ordered.)

Had some arguing with me on Facebook that LM,CF, and Pit aren't rare. All because they work retail, and the store they work at had amiibos.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They weren't at work so they couldn't even tell me which ones they had.... Some people.
To be fair, they may turn out to not be. It all depends on restocks now that the holidays are over. Nintendo was very piecemeal with its allocations and I would wait and see how things look by the end of the month. From the sound of this thread, most people are getting those three from varied retailers. When the only real option is international Amazon, it'll be safe to call them hard to find.

Lol.

Damn, why the hell did I click this thread?

I just ordered 7 amiibos.

Wasn't even interested in these a few hours ago. Guess I'm gonna be wasting money on these now. Luckily just want my favs. Unfortunately, Rosalina ia a fav.

Was hoping to find that BB had Meta Knight up... but looks like he's still out.  So other than once again missing a 1-minute window for Rosalina and a bunch of ZeldaMM talk, nothing new in amiibo world yet eh?

Hope we hear about Wave4 characters soon.

Lol.

Damn, why the hell did I click this thread?

I just ordered 7 amiibos.

Wasn't even interested in these a few hours ago. Guess I'm gonna be wasting money on these now. Luckily just want my favs. Unfortunately, Rosalina ia a fav.
lol you need a new favorite .....How about Mario, did you know he could shoot fireballs without a fire power-up? Good Stuff

Target has guaranteed they will have Rosalinda in stock in store and online on release day. How true that is, I don't know.
I don't think anyone is worried about that. People are worried about if they will have some kind of a purchase limit and how they plan to enforce it. I honestly doubt they'll have any kind of limit.

If it's anything like "limited x per person", it's gonna be a disaster. I've seen people take their kids into stores to get around "limit x per person" rules, and even guide their children through checkout/hand them cash to pay.

I don't think anyone is worried about that. People are worried about if they will have some kind of a purchase limit and how they plan to enforce it. I honestly doubt they'll have any kind of limit.

If it's anything like "limited x per person", it's gonna be a disaster. I've seen people take their kids into stores to get around "limit x per person" rules, and even guide their children through checkout/hand them cash to pay.
Certainly couldn't be much more disastrous than letting one person buy a store's entire shipment.

Hello everyone! Fellow Amiibo hunter here and just wanted to say hi before I started posting my findings.

The dang 2 day wait to post for new members was killing me. I actually purchased the final Pit figure from Amazon Germany a few days ago and I'm waiting on a whole load of figures from Germany. From looking at all of the Amazon sites around the world it seems that Little Mac is the most sought after figure. I'm really hoping to find one in the rumored TRU restock next Thursday.

been checking the .ca (I live in Canada) websites frequently, lucky enough CF came in stock at Amazon so I picked up 2 of them.  1 to trade for others I am missing..and now they are sold out again.  

I'll be shocked if Target limits Rosalina in store, the only way it'll happen is on a store by store basis if the store lead that day decides to make a limit. Having worked for Target for 6 years, I'd be shocked if a memo came from corporate to limit 1 per person.

Looks like Wal Mart stopped pre orders for Mega Man, Ike, DeDeDe and Sonic. Looks like I'll have to go to GS for Mega Man then as I have Ike and Sonic through WM and DeDeDe through BB.

I hope Meta Knight goes back up for pre-order, or at least I hope stores get enough stock in to where I can get one. I'd hate to have to trade for one, though I do have at least 1 extra figure coming to trade for one.

I've heard that a portion of Wave 3 is coming out in Japan around the 22nd, which includes Rosalina and MK, so maybe NA/EU will get them early as well.

I'm banking on Bowser and Toon Link being commons from Wave 3. I wouldn't be shocked if Sonic and Mega Man are as well, but since they're 3rd party characters, I wouldn't be shocked if they were rare.

When is the official release date of wave 3? specifically Rosalina
I forgot where I saw it, but it said they would be available on Jan 23rd according to a website that sells them overseas. Maybe they just get theirs early or they aren't really sure.

My Best Buy had four Pits on the shelf when I went on my lunch break. Grabbed two of them. This was in paradise valley for anyone in phoenix. Still two there as of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back