Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to have me, my girlfriend and dad go to 3 separate targets that morning of February 1st. If I can't get one Rosalina from that, then dammit I'll be one sad camper.

Haven't been kepping myself up to date much lately but has Little Mac popped back in stock on Amazon anytime in the last few days (or anywhere else for that matter)? Still trying to get him.

Seems like Skull Kid has distracted the resellers. Amiibos are basically common now. Hopefully Majora's Mask releases close enough to Rosalina to keep the resellers occupied.

Seems like Skull Kid has distracted the resellers. Amiibos are basically common now. Hopefully Majora's Mask releases close enough to Rosalina to keep the resellers occupied.
You're banking on MM coming back again. I wonder if I can switch the base and convince people I got a super rare skull kid amiibo though.... >>

Was hoping to find that BB had Meta Knight up... but looks like he's still out. So other than once again missing a 1-minute window for Rosalina and a bunch of ZeldaMM talk, nothing new in amiibo world yet eh?

Hope we hear about Wave4 characters soon.
Between the whole wave 3 business and the MM LE, I don't think the internet, let alone CAG, could handle wave 4 news. The amount of b****ing on that will be astronomical.

Yeah, they're like cats. Lately, it's been like wrestling, PS4 LE gets all the heat, loses to and passes the heat to Amiibos, Amiibos wrestle Target clearance to a draw, then Skull Kid slides into the ring with the "OOS in the Store" briefcase, get a clean 3-count and takes most of the heat away from the Amiibos.

Received My Amazon.De shipment of 2x of each of Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, & Villager all one order but they shipped it using two boxes.

The outside Packaging: This was shipped tuesday and delivereed today using expedited shipping i would hate to see the box if i did standard shipping with a 2 week delivery time. 

5TjQDAn.jpg

B1aXa4w.jpg

Ddxz4ke.jpg

The Inside Packaging:

FxhKGao.jpg

QwsJjbg.jpg

The Amiibos: I only took pics of one set. One of the two Marths has a bent sword and the other marth sword is fine but the back of the packaging on the corner is separating from the middle of the cardboard. and some the figures the packaging had minor damage or bents

lUd4ckU.jpg

uC3L43i.jpg

tdMRJhE.jpg

m3mOlAT.jpg

Am I correct in assuming all other US retailers except gamestop are out of ike pre-orders?  Gonna go ahead and do it there even though I'm not a fan of gamestop's website. Was able to get a japanese Marth when amiami had him the other day, hoping to at least snag the fire emblem people.  I wish I could get a villager, but alas it was not meant to be ;(

Is there an additional charge if you buy in store at GS? I paid for Mega Man completely and didn't even dawn on me that is seemed high and I look on my receipt and it shows MSRP as $13.98 instead of $12.99 it shows online. So I'm confused lol

Is there an additional charge if you buy in store at GS? I paid for Mega Man completely and didn't even dawn on me that is seemed high and I look on my receipt and it shows MSRP as $13.98 instead of $12.99 it shows online. So I'm confused lol
Shouldn't be but then again Toys R Us somehow gets away with charging $13.99 for an amiibo

Received My Amazon.De shipment of 2x of each of Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, & Villager all one order but they shipped it using two boxes.

The outside Packaging: This was shipped tuesday and delivereed today using expedited shipping i would hate to see the box if i did standard shipping with a 2 week delivery time.

5TjQDAn.jpg
B1aXa4w.jpg
Ddxz4ke.jpg

The Inside Packaging:

FxhKGao.jpg
QwsJjbg.jpg

The Amiibos: I only took pics of one set. One of the two Marths has a bent sword and the other marth sword is fine but the back of the packaging on the corner is separating from the middle of the cardboard. and some the figures the packaging had minor damage or bents

lUd4ckU.jpg
uC3L43i.jpg
tdMRJhE.jpg
m3mOlAT.jpg
Wow that looks bad, homie. Looks like someone gave it a f*** hole before it got to ya.

Am I correct in assuming all other US retailers except gamestop are out of ike pre-orders? Gonna go ahead and do it there even though I'm not a fan of gamestop's website. Was able to get a japanese Marth when amiami had him the other day, hoping to at least snag the fire emblem people. I wish I could get a villager, but alas it was not meant to be ;(
Can you still get Ike from the GS? I tried yesterday, but they removed him (and Mega Man) from my cart when I tried to complete the final step. The message said I had more than the limit allowed.

I forgot where I saw it, but it said they would be available on Jan 23rd according to a website that sells them overseas. Maybe they just get theirs early or they aren't really sure.
EU/JP have different release dates. JP is 1/22. Not sure about Europe, but I know it's a split release, one shipment pre-2/1, one post-2/1.

Know what I find weird that Gamestop is still doing wave 3 pre-orders, I know they have a good relationship with Nintendo and they most likely will get the stock but I would figured they would be sold out a while ago

Know what I find weird that Gamestop is still doing wave 3 pre-orders, I know they have a good relationship with Nintendo and they most likely will get the stock but I would figured they would be sold out a while ago
I think a lot of people (CAGs included) left GS as the LAST option for pre-ordering these after they hardly had any at any store for Wave1.

Yeah, it doesnt help that they charge 3.50 per figure shipping on preorders...kinda ridiculous.

I have:

5 figures preordered at BB w/ GCU and free shipping

3 at GS, shulk for shipping, 2 others for in store pickup to avoid shipping costs

1 at target (rosalina)

1 at Amazon

1 at TRU (lucario)

I wish I had gotten all the regular figures at bestbuy with gcu but at the time I wasnt planning on getting them all lol. If not for GCU and free shipping I would get them all for in store pickup at GS or wait for gamestop to have them live so you can use SAVER. I managed to get doubles of Pit, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac all at GS with SAVER. They arrived in perfect condition. So far I have gotten Marth, Samus, Link, and Pit from Bestbuy.com and all have been damaged.

Yeah, it doesnt help that they charge 3.50 per figure shipping on preorders...kinda ridiculous.

I have:
5 figures preordered at BB w/ GCU and free shipping
3 at GS, shulk for shipping, 2 others for in store pickup to avoid shipping costs
1 at target (rosalina)
1 at Amazon
1 at TRU (lucario)

I wish I had gotten all the regular figures at bestbuy with gcu but at the time I wasnt planning on getting them all lol. If not for GCU and free shipping I would get them all for in store pickup at GS or wait for gamestop to have them live so you can use SAVER. I managed to get doubles of Pit, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac all at GS with SAVER. They arrived in perfect condition. So far I have gotten Marth, Samus, Link, and Pit from Bestbuy.com and all have been damaged.
yea but saver been expired and dead for a week now and no new shipping code been released yet and might not be

yea but saver been expired and dead for a week now and no new shipping code been released yet and might not be
Hmm, expired at the end of 2014 I guess then? Lol that code has been around forever...guess its in store pickup or go in store and do free value shipping with those web in store orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back