Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a Peach and used PayPal to checkout, but I haven't received confirmation yet...
Same here. I was just trying to go back and see if I could apply that shipping code and I don't even have an order according to their system. This wouldn't be the first time Gohastings screwed me over. They had Atelier Escha & Logy for $20 and waited until the day of release before giving an apology $5 off $50 coupon and canceling the order.

Some good news. My Pit pre-order from November of last year finally arrived at my Best Buy. The cashier was like, you don't know how many issues Pit has caused us. (lol) Then he went on to tell me how employees check the amiibo boxes when they arrive and pick the ones they are buying.  O:)

[quote name="Phoenix1255" post="12396943" timestamp="1420759447"]No doubt what an ass. XD[/quote]

Pretty sure this was sarcasm.

Man I don't know how to feel about this Falcon/Pit release party. You think they canceled all those Pit shipments specifically to build up stock for this?

I just picked up Link, Zelda and Luigi from BB for $1.28. I got Yoshi for $0.22 the other day when I bought something else. I paid $1.50 for four Amiibos.

GCU and reward zone certificates are nice. I may buy the rest of wave one now for cheap. All of my RZ certificates are up after doing a lot of holiday shopping at BB.

I have all of wave 3 pre-ordered through GS.

Mega Man x2
Like x3
King Dedede
Sheik
Sonic
Bowser
Toon Link

I had a problem with a Mega Man pre-order. In went in to pay off everything and their system double charged me for the payoff on one if the Mega Man Amiibos. They had to cancel it to refund me my miney then ring it back up.

I also have two Mega Man Amiibos pre-ordred through BB. I did an eabqy purchase of the four exclusives from a Japan reseller. I have a Lucario pre-order at TRU.

I am hoping this wave is better than the last one.

Man I don't know how to feel about this Falcon/Pit release party. You think they canceled all those Pit shipments specifically to build up stock for this?
until it from a official source I wouldn't pay attention cause every one be saying different stuff and 95% never true

I just picked up Link, Zelda and Luigi from BB for $1.28. I got Yoshi for $0.22 the other day when I bought something else. I paid $1.50 for four Amiibos.

GCU and reward zone certificates are nice. I may buy the rest of wave one now for cheap. All of my RZ certificates are up after doing a lot of holiday shopping at BB.
The saving is strong with this one.

until it from a official source I wouldn't pay attention cause every one be saying different stuff and 95% never true
Hopefully, though Nintendo world did get shipment for a week and they're expecting one on Monday (which may mean big things). I miraculously got my pit shipped from TRU but I'd be fucking pissed if they canceled shipments for this party.

I was at TRU today they had Pit and Falcon (guy showed me the boxes in the little room), but refused to sell them. They had a sign on them not available for sale until 1/15.

The bad thing is they only had 11 Falcons and 8 Pits, so I'm not sure what kind of "release party" for 8 people this is supposed to be, unless they plan on getting more shipments

That being said, I called the next-nearest TRU, and they guy said he's expecting a shipment in today and they will be out for sale (minus held preorders) if so, so who knows WTF is going on

I was at TRU today they had Pit and Falcon (guy showed me the boxes in the little room), but refused to sell them. They had a sign on them not available for sale until 1/15.

The bad thing is they only had 11 Falcons and 8 Pits, so I'm not sure what kind of "release party" for 8 people this is supposed to be, unless they plan on getting more shipments

That being said, I called the next-nearest TRU, and they guy said he's expecting a shipment in today and they will be out for sale (minus held preorders) if so, so who knows WTF is going on
Yeah that was gonna be my next question, how much they actually have. I guess its good because they can enforce 1 per customer a lot easier with this but if the Times Square TRU gets 10 orders, there's gonna be a rage riot. We'll see though, if anything the Nintendo World shipment monday will prob give a good indication on what they are

Is there an additional charge if you buy in store at GS? I paid for Mega Man completely and didn't even dawn on me that is seemed high and I look on my receipt and it shows MSRP as $13.98 instead of $12.99 it shows online. So I'm confused lol
Is that msrp including the tax or did they add that afterwards?

Best Buy stores are also getting Pit and Cap. Falcon restocked soon they finally got their shipment in their warehouse Don't know if they will be out the same day TRU's releases their Pit and Cap. Falcon amiibos. But if you are still looking for either of them give your local Best Buy a call to check when they might receive a shipment. 

Just a heads up from Go Hastings. They literally send an employee to grab the items from their brick and mortar stores and ship them. Sometimes the items are pretty rough. Congrats to those who got the cheap amiibos though. Would have bought Peach and Pikachu myself for that price.

I try to save where I can as I still need Marth and WFT if I want to try for all of them.
This is probably what will get me out of Amiibos. I like to collect things, so I would want the whole collection, but I can't see myself paying the current prices for Marth, Villager, and WFT and they might only get worse in the future. I have all of the other current figures except a few commons and I've got all Wave 3 preordered except Lucario. The value of the figures I own could be too good to pass up and the prices of the ones I don't own is too high now.

I'm about to try this register amiibo trick with the Disney Infinity figures and see if it works for me.

EDIT: Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it didn't work for me. 

I just got into amiibo collecting. So far I have Link, Samus, and Diddy. I'm going for the ones I really want/like as apposed to impulse buying every single one.

Does anyone have any experience with Walmart.com preorders from wave 1 and 2???

I preordered Toon Link, Shiek and Megaman 'cause I don't know how the availability of them in store but I am worried about the shipping condition for amiibos.. I ordered the Smash Bros Bundle close to launch and the box came in a lightly padded bubble mailer, the box was smashed so it wasn't even worth it trying to resell on amazon or eBay so I ended up returning it.

tl,dr Will my preordered amiibos from Walmart.com come smashed and/or broken? I'm hoping to get Toon Link Sheik and Megaman with GCU at Best Buy but I'm not sure about their in stor availability so I chose to preorder

I just got into amiibo collecting. So far I have Link, Samus, and Diddy. I'm going for the ones I really want/like as apposed to impulse buying every single one.

Does anyone have any experience with Walmart.com preorders from wave 1 and 2???

I preordered Toon Link, Shiek and Megaman 'cause I don't know how the availability of them in store but I am worried about the shipping condition for amiibos.. I ordered the Smash Bros Bundle close to launch and the box came in a lightly padded bubble mailer, the box was smashed so it wasn't even worth it trying to resell on amazon or eBay so I ended up returning it.

tl,dr Will my preordered amiibos from Walmart.com come smashed and/or broken? I'm hoping to get Toon Link Sheik and Megaman with GCU at Best Buy but I'm not sure about their in stor availability so I chose to preorder
Walmart did alright with me but then again every GS box I've ever gotten has been in a huge box filled with air bags so I may be the outlier. WMT had their pre-orders pretty long so dunno if they'll be able to fullfill though

BestBuy store pickup actually came through with my Pit today.  It wasn't ready last week when they said it would be, but they had it today in mint condition.  Nothing on the shelves though as extra.  My Wave 2 is finished now at least.

Walmart did alright with me but then again every GS box I've ever gotten has been in a huge box filled with air bags so I may be the outlier. WMT had their pre-orders pretty long so dunno if they'll be able to fullfill though
yea walmart has a bad track record with limited items the big example being the Destiny Ghost Edition with limited stuff they are very comparable with newegg in that area.

besides the exclusives, which ones of the wave 3 are more rare that i should pre-order from GS? i rather buy the common ones from BBY with my GUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back