Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
2 captain falcons left at the blossom hill store in san jose CA
Pretty damn crazy, looked at this exactly 2 hours after this post and the employees there said there were about "30 calls about it in the past 2 hours". Are these all from people in the area, or just elsewhere looking to pick up stock from far away?

I did. Got 3 Lucarios.
Did you actually ask anyone there how it will work? The neckbeard(not being rude, the guy literally had a pony tail and neckbeard) at my TRU said they will hold stock in the back room equal to the pre-orders for 48 hours. Not sure how much I believe any of that.

Pretty damn crazy, looked at this exactly 2 hours after this post and the employees there said there were about "30 calls about it in the past 2 hours". Are these all from people in the area, or just elsewhere looking to pick up stock from far away?
lol give you a idea of the craziness to ensure on supplies on wave 3 release date doesnt it?

Did you actually ask anyone there how it will work? The neckbeard(not being rude, the guy literally had a pony tail and neckbeard) at my TRU said they will hold stock in the back room equal to the pre-orders for 48 hours. Not sure how much I believe any of that.
yea with the mess releases been even if you have it pre-ordered i would show up as soon as the store open

yea with the mess releases been even if you have it pre-ordered i would show up as soon as the store open
I'm already about 99% sure I'll have to buy Rosalina from a foreign market with the way Target is handling her stuff so far so I'd like to avoid doing too much more of that. Got all of Wave 3 pre-ordered at BB as well except the exclusives so TRU is my backup.

I did not ask. I will be going as soon as they open. I need the Lucarios to trade for the other exclusives, and also give one to my brother.

Preorders are held for 7 days from when the product comes in (It says this on the ticket itself as well). Whatever else is left is sold right away (unless they're holding for something like they are doing for Pit and Falcon and right now)

With Target's ridiculous pre-order history for Rosalina, I've resigned myself to (hopefully) finding one in-store. However, I'm up all night tonight working on my computer, so hopefully Target decides to open another thirty second window, and Chrome alerts goes off. 

Yeah its quick lol, I added it to my cart to make sure it would add but I dont need it so figured I would post in case one of you guys could snag it

With Target's ridiculous pre-order history for Rosalina, I've resigned myself to (hopefully) finding one in-store. However, I'm up all night tonight working on my computer, so hopefully Target decides to open another thirty second window, and Chrome alerts goes off.
LMAO she just went live

Best Buy really needs to remove Marth from the site. I think there has been one post a day about that for the last three weeks. If there was a legitimate restock, how many of us would completely ignore the "Marth is in stock at Best Buy" post at this point?

she went live again for another 30 seconds and we all missed her LMAO

Thats two nights in a row...she was available at 11:11-11:12pm EST last night and 11:15-11:16pm EST tonight...mark it down guys and start f5ing at 11pm tomorrow night lol

Thats two nights in a row...she was available at 11:11-11:12pm EST last night and 11:15-11:16pm EST tonight...mark it down guys and start f5ing at 11pm tomorrow night lol
Eh, it would actually be easier to sell a metaknight pre-order if you have one and buying a rosalina one at this point

I actually have it in my cart, but it crashes as soon as I try to click on it.

Went to a different browser and now it's in my saved items.  Oh, well. Perhaps another night.

Best Buy really needs to remove Marth from the site. I think there has been one post a day about that for the last three weeks. If there was a legitimate restock, how many of us would completely ignore the "Marth is in stock at Best Buy" post at this point?
Target does the same to me..... Says I can add to cart. If only they had any so I could :(

I got one quick since I didn't know how fast it would sell out. Went back to see if I could order more and it stated there was only one left in stock so I didn't buy it. Had to pay for shipping since I wasn't using red card but at this point I'm just glad to have the order.

Eh, it would actually be easier to sell a metaknight pre-order if you have one and buying a rosalina one at this point
Eh, the point for me is to not scalp and not pay scalper prices...was easy enough for me. Set an alarm, it goes off, add to cart and buy as quick as possible. The first time it actually went off while I was at my computer I got it no problem. I'd rather let other people get them and the other exclusives than me trying to buy as many as possible to sell and buy whatever else I wanted.

Eh, the point for me is to not scalp and not pay scalper prices...was easy enough for me. Set an alarm, it goes off, add to cart and buy as quick as possible. The first time it actually went off while I was at my computer I got it no problem. I'd rather let other people get them and the other exclusives than me trying to buy as many as possible to sell and buy whatever else I wanted.
grab one for me next time lol i keep missing it with the random time and my alert never wana work for some reason lol

That's true just pointing it out because there are more people with multiple metaknight pre-orders at this point and are dying for rosalina. Meta goes for 75 while rosalina goes for 50-60, its essentially a 1-1 trade at this point if you really are desperate to lock one in

With as few that restock, I wonder if its just the inventory system resetting canceled orders? Really can't think of any other reason why.

Are Lucario, Shulk and Meta Knight going to be hard to find on release day as well? Sadly, I don't think the option to pre-order these will be coming back.  TIA.

I have a feeling Rosalina will be okay to find in stores, but I'm just very worried about Meta Knight.
I sure hope so... but it still doesn't make me any less paranoid about missing it.

I mean, I pretty much have all of the rares and pre-ordered everything else. All I'm missing is the Wave 1 commons and Rosalina.

Are Lucario, Shulk and Meta Knight going to be hard to find on release day as well? Sadly, I don't think the option to pre-order these will be coming back. TIA.
I have a feeling Meta Knight will be hard to find...Best Buy sucks and there's no option to order it from Europe yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back