Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that most of us fully expected our orders to be cancelled the moment we placed them. I'd rather get a cancelation email then have my order stay in limbo for all time.

But if my Villager and WFT order actually gets fulfilled I will be extremely surprised.

Entertainment Earth allows you to preorder as many as you like. There is no way anyone who orders now will get fulifilled.

Entertainment Earth allows you to preorder as many as you like. There is no way anyone who orders now will get fulifilled.
You would be surprised with EE. They are an oddball company. Regardless, they won't charge your CC so no harm in anyone trying.

Debating pre-ordering a Shiek from there (EE), but I am not sure. I might try pre-ordering in store somewhere or just waiting until February and hunting for it. If I do I would probably cancel my LM order as I really only want Zelda ones. I'm hoping if I get a Little Mac I could trade for Sheik if needed.

Debating pre-ordering a Shiek from there (EE), but I am not sure. I might try pre-ordering in store somewhere or just waiting until February and hunting for it. If I do I would probably cancel my LM order as I really only want Zelda ones. I'm hoping if I get a Little Mac I could trade for Sheik if needed.
You can always wait for the official release date as well. Nintendo's doing artificial shortages if this wave is still gonna have shortages

I'm new to these things. Do you all keep them in packages? I found a few pretty cheap on close out, but the ones I want have damaged packaging. I don't have a Wii-U. I know someone who does, but don't see them that often. Still worth getting?

I'm new to these things. Do you all keep them in packages? I found a few pretty cheap on close out, but the ones I want have damaged packaging. I don't have a Wii-U. I know someone who does, but don't see them that often. Still worth getting?
I personally don't have a wii-u but i enjoy collecting things especially these iconic characters but i have bought some and had to repair the box a little bit just to display them on a shelf. I know personally if i had a wii u id have a large urge open the boxes.

Did anyone's cancellation email say all this bullshit about not selling to resellers? I ordered a quantity of 1 and only placed one order so that's kind of an insulting way to cancel a customers order.

Dear ,

Unfortunately we were obliged to cancel this order and issue a full refund via the same payment method used when the order was submitted to us.

We have a firm and unwavering policy not to sell to resellers for a couple of reasons:

1) We prefer to establish and maintain the retailer-customer relationship ourself.

2) Selling to resellers violates our authorized retailer agreement with many of the brands we carry.

3) Selling to resellers almost always voids the end user's warranty.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Thank you,
Moshe
B&H Verification Departmentere's the email, minus my name.

Dear ,

Unfortunately we were obliged to cancel this order and issue a full refund via the same payment method used when the order was submitted to us.

We have a firm and unwavering policy not to sell to resellers for a couple of reasons:

1) We prefer to establish and maintain the retailer-customer relationship ourself.

2) Selling to resellers violates our authorized retailer agreement with many of the brands we carry.

Thank you,
Moshe
Mind posting an image of the email? this seems odd.

Said fuck it and pre-ordered Sheik from EE, won't ship until March but since they don't charge until they get stock that is perfectly OK with me. Hopefully this guarantees I have all the LoZ ones for now. I'm just saving my energy for the Ganondorf one that I am sure will be announced soon.

My order number for B & H was 6730 and as of this moment, it's still alive. I ordered one of each MVT and a Pit and paid with paypal. I had originally ordered 2 of each, but scaled it back. I won't be upset if they cancel, but if they send me that reseller bullshit, they're getting a one-star yelp review.

The Lego store goes after resellers like that, and bans them from their site. But at least with them you have to order at least 3 of the same item for that to happen.

Dear ,
Thank you,
Moshe
Lol, you are pretty bad at trolling.

Dear ,

Thank you,
Moshe
I'm gonna doubt this. Why would they bother putting on a limit of 10 per item if they're still gonna cancel for resellers? Image or its a troll

My B&H order was 983X or something like that... still active... only ordered Pit/Falcon/Villager/Marth. Already have a WTF so didn't order one because don't need one. Ordered Pit/Falcon from EE. Which ever order goes first, will cancel Pit/Falcon on each one. Deciding on whether to order the rest of Wave 3 from them... probably will....

You guys are some grade A pieces of shit. How is what i said even troll bait?
I believe you. It was probably some automated reply they attached to every amiibo order after they saw their site was bombed with transactions. Still, its poor taste and bad customer service to attach them to people who ordered just one of each. I bet there were some SD people who bombed them hard and they just attached that response to a bunch of cancellations regardless of quantity.

Dear ,

Thank you,
Moshe
yea im have to agree picture or it didnt happen

[SIZE=12.0120115280151px]Cause they wouldnt of just reference "This order" for there record keeping and to let you know which order it was in regards in case you had other kind of items on different orders to difference orders So they would of said something along the line as "In regards to your recent purchased order #xxxxxxxxxxxx placed on xx/xx/xxxx" there would be at least once reference to a specific order if authentic. [/SIZE]

We would just like some proof. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this, especially from B&H and it feels strange they'd cancel when they have an order limit already in place. Did you try and order more than 10 of something using different accounts?

We would just like some proof. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this, especially from B&H and it feels strange they'd cancel when they have an order limit already in place. Did you try and order more than 10 of something using different accounts?
He said he only ordered 1 of each but the email I got looked nothing like that.

I'm intrigued now... amiibos are now popping out everywhere with preorder dates.. could this mean a 2nd shipment of some? Interesting to say the least...

Nope my paypal and wife's credit card. We don't even have the same last name.
Same billing address on credit card?

Edit: that's how gamefly busted me. Used PayPal for one order, credit card for other, but PayPal discloses your billing address. The two linked up, even though different name, and order got cancelled.

Did anyone's cancellation email say all this bullshit about not selling to resellers? I ordered a quantity of 1 and only placed one order so that's kind of an insulting way to cancel a customers order.
Lol really? Did you make more than 1 order? I bought 3 of each and it hasn't been canceled yet. Also all the amiibos are still in stock on b&h so what did the cancel emails say?

Same billing address on credit card?

Edit: that's how gamefly busted me. Used PayPal for one order, credit card for other, but PayPal discloses your billing address. The two linked up, even though different name, and order got cancelled.
Nope different address. My paypal billing address had my po box address.

I'm way late to this party.  Are your order numbers really that low?  Mine is 1032271075.  Not cancelled yet, lol.  I'm not expecting to get them.

This is such a shitty excuse that people post looking for proof. I was only trying to see if everyone's email was the same as mine. I should in no way need to take time out of my day to prove something to a bunch of dudes on the internet especially when this "proof" has no real bearing over their lives OR their Amiibo collections.

If you want to ask politely for proof that's fine, but all these arrogant rude ass responses can fuck right off.

But if the credit card on file with PayPal has the same billing address... Then that's how.
Dah, sorry forgot the explain. The CC used was my wife's CC, which was not at all linked to my paypal account. Also when I paid with paypal. I didn't even use a credit card linked to my paypal. I had funds in my paypal account and just used that.

[attachment=11244:BH_Email.jpg]

As well as getting this email I did not receive an instant refund as others are reporting. Mine is still showing as a pending charge in my bank account.

BH_Email.jpg

As well as getting this email I did not receive an instant refund as others are reporting. Mine is still showing as a pending charge in my bank account.
Ok you definitely have my apologies!!! But WTF. My second order had much more stuff and just got a regular cancellation email. Also $$$ refund already shown on the CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back