Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I just purchased the rest of wave one (Mario, Peach, DK, Kirby and Pikachu) from BB as my order shipped from Japan that I bought off eBay (Marth, WFT, Villager and LM). I still have Villager, LM and Fox sealed. I plan on opening the rest and displaying them.

I did my wave three orders at GS, two at BB, one at TRU, four at Amazon.it and an eBay order of the four exclusives. I hope they all come in.

I may have developed a problem.

How would you rate the Big 4 from series 3 as far as the most to least in value even though it may not be in direct relation to scarcity?

I have:

Rosalina

Meta-Knight

Lucario

Shulk

Although if what they say about GS is true as far as not having any extras besides the pre-orders and Target has a surplus of Rosalina's, I can see a shift.

No I get that but In this case he basically said, "I want them all" yet makes no effort in trying, then gets all hopeless. Plus look at people now who have learned and became smarter ...they go into stores buy 2 diddy kongs , realized he's worthless, return him and don't look back, But I do understand that's a lot of money thinking this way.
Agreed, if you think about it buying all wave 1+2 at MSRP is around 250-260 and another 130-140 for Wave 3. That's a pretty large sum

I was at work the night Target put Rosalina up for 35 minutes.  I was checking CAG every 10 minutes.  I had to go outside and do my last round for the night, about 45 minutes and totally missed her. 

How Rosalina has been handled is an embarrassment to retail.

Agreed, if you think about it buying all wave 1+2 at MSRP is around 250-260 and another 130-140 for Wave 3. That's a pretty large sum
It is a hobby to me for now. I do not mind spending money on a hobby. My wife will see all of them out and when she gets the idea to look up how much they cost, she may say something about that but then again she likes shoes...

How would you rate the Big 4 from series 3 as far as the most to least in value even though it may not be in direct relation to scarcity?

I have:

Rosalina

Meta-Knight

Lucario

Shulk

Although if what they say about GS is true as far as not having any extras besides the pre-orders and Target has a surplus of Rosalina's, I can see a shift.
EBGames here in Canada has been out of Shulk for some time now...I have a feeling on the day of release Shulk and Meta Knight will be the toughest to find

Agreed, but if you started to buy these things back in November and doing the buy 2 get 1 free or buy 1 get one 50% or 40% off and combining with things like GCU, it was a little more affordable.

I really lucked out on Shulk as I recalled the very first CAG post of him being the first announced exclusive from series 3 available to pre-order. I pre-ordered 5 of him for in store pickup just on a hunch as I thought series 3 exclusives were going to be the first hard to find and most valuable Amiibos of them all before they started to short pack these and discontinued others.

EBGames here in Canada has been out of Shulk for some time now...I have a feeling on the day of release Shulk and Meta Knight will be the toughest to find

Agreed, but if you started to buy these things back in November and doing the buy 2 get 1 free or buy 1 get one 50% or 40% off and combining with things like GCU, it was a little more affordable.
I kick myself for only doing two orders of Amiibos during that time and wasting 4 of those on common ones (Mario, Link, Kirby and Zelda). Ended up only getting 2 that will be rare (Falcon and Dedede) but kept going back and forth on whether I should have got Meta Knight, Ike and Mega Man as well. Now, I am without Meta Knight hoping and praying for an online restock or some miracle that my store actually gets some other than pre orders.

I'm the same way, I don't have time to go to multiple stores and hunt these down. I was trying to get them all at first, but I am burnt out trying to hunt them down online, and I refuse to pay a reseller premium.

I think I am going to stick to collecting the Amiibos from my favorite series: Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon.
I'm with you, I'm not paying a premium. I'll get the ones I can get and be happy with those.

Thank you was able to get Bowser and Toon Link. The Other two were out of stock by time I got off work today.

:rofl: I remember this feeling so let me get this right so basically you decided you want them all....yet you procrastinated on pre ordering wave 3 (lets face it you did), didn't think of grabbing an extra for trade, and depend on a day 1 grabs from Game stop (which usually only has one extra after pre-orders).

I'll give you some advice on why I pre-ordered. Unless its BB you going to most likely pay MSRP so why not preorder instead of wasting gas, unless you like the feel of the hunt (which I do too), but if you find them in-store you could return the pre-order or keep it for trading ...next time just pre-order, don't think just do (well unless you don't have money like that), then you wont feel hopeless and make you girlfriend look for toys.
You are basically right. I waited because I thought I would be able to pick these up anywhere at anytime and I really wanted to wait for how the Skylander Figures go buy one get one 40%-50% off. I am kicking my ass for not pre-ordering them honestly.

Thank you was able to get Bowser and Toon Link. The Other two were out of stock by time I got off work today.

You are basically right. I waited because I thought I would be able to pick these up anywhere at anytime and I really wanted to wait for how the Skylander Figures go buy one get one 40%-50% off. I am kicking my ass for not pre-ordering them honestly.
I felt the same way you did, I wasn't even going to pre-order wave 3 thinking, "I didn't pre order wave 2 and I have a extra pit and CF collecting dust" but I thought about how most of my amiibos came from Target and Gamestop at MSRP. Therefore not pre ordering just seemed kinda dumb on my part, specially if I want theses

Ok maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but are there a ton more pre-orders for Wave 3 than for Wave 2? When wave 2 was up for pre-order I don't remember nearly as much availability as this wave, or was this the same for wave 2? I'm just trying to gauge the rarity of Wave 3 because 2 was a nightmare to complete.

Ok maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but are there a ton more pre-orders for Wave 3 than for Wave 2? When wave 2 was up for pre-order I don't remember nearly as much availability as this wave, or was this the same for wave 2? I'm just trying to gauge the rarity of Wave 3 because 2 was a nightmare to complete.
It felt like Wave 3 stuck around a lot longer than Wave 2 did.

It felt like Wave 3 stuck around a lot longer than Wave 2 did.
Eh I didnt preorder any of wave 2 until December 6th, they were supposed to release on the 14th. I think wave 3 has just been known for longer than we knew about wave 2, and thus up for preorder longer. Hopefully that just means they learned from the mistakes of wave 1 and 2 and theyll have plenty of wave 3 but that just wishful thinking lol.

I don't know, wave 2 seemed to be available more places until like two weeks before launch.  BBY and TRU shut off wave 3 pre=orders like two weeks ago.  Wave 3 was just out there to pre-order since Wave 2 came out so it makes it feel longer I think even though they were probably about the same over all.

hahaha who ever order from newegg have fun with your broken arm loose in package amiibos and smashed up packaging beat up beyond belief since they ship in plain envelop mailers everytime with no padding no matter how many are in the order and that is why all the pre-orders are still available cause they arent trust worthy if you want them on time or in one piece

here a picture someone here posted a few days ago of a newegg order

ugaWpIj.jpg

and here is more pictures from redditt of newegg amiibos http://imgur.com/a/SONUT

hahaha who ever order from newegg have fun with your broken arm loose in package amiibos and smashed up packaging beat up beyond belief since they ship in plain envelop mailers everytime with no padding no matter how many are in the order and that is why all the pre-orders are still available cause they arent trust worthy if you want them on time or in one piece

here a picture someone here posted a few days ago of a newegg order

and here is more pictures from redditt of newegg amiibos http://imgur.com/a/SONUT
Ouch

I ordered 5 from Newegg. Hopefully there is no problem as I have never gotten anything from Newegg and it not be in a box at my location. I am going out on release date and if they become available somewhere else or I pick them up on release date I will cancel my order. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks! Changed my pre-order for Sheik over to Newegg so I will get it earlier and cheaper than from EE.

Well fuck. Just sent the email to EE to cancel then I read the above posts about broken amiibos.

Rosalina

Meta-Knight

Lucario

Shulk
Rosalina >>>>>>>>>> Meta-Knight = Shulk > Lucario

Rosalina simply by the poor handling of preorders, which will cause a great rush to B&M on release day. The other three were available for pre-order for some time - Lucario is only seemingly more available because of the in-store cards.

Kick myself for not getting a preorder in for lucario, im curious when will they announce the next wave and how many exclusives that will have? Kmart exclusive jigglypuff?

My Amazon.uk order came in today, I ordered 2 Villagers and today I got one Villager and a Link. Contacted them today and got a full refund, so it's ok, I guess.  

nintendo should really just sell directly from their website and limit them to 2 per address or something like that so some of us could actually get them

My Amazon.uk order came in today, I ordered 2 Villagers and today I got one Villager and a Link. Contacted them today and got a full refund, so it's ok, I guess.
Are there any differences in PAL ones ? Can they still work with the Wii U. Not that I am going to open them but yeah. Are they different packaging, do they work different ?

I'm looking forward to Charizard, Greninja, ROB and Mr Game & Watch. Figure if they are trying to save "spoilers" and do secret charcaters later, we won't see the last two till the last or second to last waves.

Thanks gents for the newegg link. I pre-ordered King Dedede. Really wanted him but best buy was sold out in Dec when I checked. Already had Bowser pre-ordered. Really the only two I had interest in minus Meta Knight which is probably going to be a pain to get... 

Did they ever do lucario preorder cards? Or did that never happen?
They did in some stores, but then stores were told to destroy the remaining cards and cease taking preorders after the on-line stock allocation disaster that occurred within less than a week of the cards starting to show up. I know none of my local stores sold any cards because they didn't receive them in time, so that might be a good thing for those of us going in on that Sunday morning to buy one.

They did in some stores, but then stores were told to destroy the remaining cards and cease taking preorders after the on-line stock allocation disaster that occurred within less than a week of the cards starting to show up. I know none of my local stores sold any cards because they didn't receive them in time, so that might be a good thing for those of us going in on that Sunday morning to buy one.
I have a pre-order card. Should I be worried?

I have a pre-order card. Should I be worried?
with the big mess with amiibos even with pre-orders i would still show up as soon as the store open. I have some stuff on pre-ordered and i still planned to have that day off from work just to make sure my pre-orders dont disappear or sold to someone else.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but if you order from newegg and are wanting to collect your figures in box, I'd be careful. I got some amiibo from them and the box on the amiibo was bent and crushed. The plastic was also crushed and looked like the whole package had been just punched and crushed. I'm by no means saying this is how all packages will be, but I know I've seen others with this issue and just want fellow collectors to be aware it's a possibility. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back