Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the Nintendo Direct for Europe. They have a release date of April 24th for Wave 4 (not sure the US had a release date?) and the same date of March 20th for the Super Mario / Mario Party wave.
EU date for wave 3 is Jan 23. So, I could see the US date for wave 4 be May 1.

Alright, I've taken a look at what I've spent on Amiibos. Luckily I got in on the Best Buy buy 2 get 1 deal.  So I've got Wave 1, 2, and 3 (except Rosalina), and I've spent $308 in all.  This includes an extra villager and lucario as well.  I think I'm done with Amiibos.  I don't care to drop $100 every month for them at the rate they are coming out, plus the stress on trying to find them all is getting to me.  I think I'm going to try and recoup my money, keep a few of them, and sell the rest.  I figure 2 villagers, a Marth, and a Wii Fit Trainer all in excellent condition should get me a good amount back.

If you buy all 49 Amiibos for SSB4 release you will be spending $637 at $13 each. That does not include tax. 

Also if they keep up the releases like this: (Prices are @ $13.00/ea)

Wave 1: 12 = $156

Wave 2: 6 = $78

Wave 3: 11 = $143

Wave 4: 6 = $78

Total: 35 = $455

Wave 5: 14 = $182

Or 

Wave 5: 7 = $91

Wave 6: 7 = $91

This does not account for Wii Fighter/Gunner/Swordfighter (Which I highly doubt they will make an Amiibo for)

I'm also surprised to see people taken aback by seeing a new set of amiibos. I personally thought they would wait a bit longer, but it was known from the beginning that Nintendo was planning to have game specific amiibos from the start. If nothing else, we should be happy that the figures can be re-written for games and aren't literally specific to each game which would require multiple purchases of the same character to be used in various games.

A way to back up the data would be nice though.

If you buy all 49 Amiibos for SSB4 release you will be spending $637 at $13 each. That does not include tax.
Take 20% off of that if you have GCU @ bestbuy though. (other then the retailer exclusives of course)

Alright folks now i have completed wave 1 & 2. Waiting for Wave 3. I preordered lucario and Rosalina from Amazon IT. I am still need Shulk and meta Knight. Anyone can help me to get this two?

Alright folks now i have completed wave 1 & 2. Waiting for Wave 3. I preordered lucario and Rosalina from Amazon IT. I am still need Shulk and meta Knight. Anyone can help me to get this two?
Look for them on eBay. I ordered mine from a person that resides in Japan. I am hopeful that it is fulfilled.

I'm also surprised to see people taken aback by seeing a new set of amiibos. I personally thought they would wait a bit longer, but it was known from the beginning that Nintendo was planning to have game specific amiibos from the start. If nothing else, we should be happy that the figures can be re-written for games and aren't literally specific to each game which would require multiple purchases of the same character to be used in various games.

A way to back up the data would be nice though.

Take 20% off of that if you have GCU @ bestbuy though. (other then the retailer exclusives of course)
I'm not really taken aback, I think I'm just realizing that there isn't much of a point to it. I'll collect the ones I want from here out, not a bunch of characters I don't care for. I'm excited to get Ness, Lucina and Robin out of Wave 4. Maybe even Charizard. I also don't think there is much of an investment purpose in these...they may hold their value, but only a few will become worth a bit like villager and marth. I think the rest will see restocks eventually.

And screw it, I'm opening them up, not leaving them sitting in a box.

Or

Wave 6: 7 = $91

This does not account for Wii Fighter/Gunner/Swordfighter (Which I highly doubt they will make an Amiibo for)
if it keeps up like this they don't ever have to sell anything else and they will make billions

Or

Wave 6: 7 = $91

Ill be getting all 6 from BB whenever they put up preorders, so only 10.39 each after GCU.

I don't like that I have to buy easy to find amiibo again in different poses.
Yeah, I have given it some thought and I will only be buying Toad from that wave. fuck buying the same characters multiple times. It might have been cool if they gave like a fire suit, cat suit, racoon suit, or something like that on them but its just a different pose.

On another note...time to buy up all the SSB version of those 5 characters. Since theres sooo limited shelf space, seems like theyll get discontinued and replaced so they dont have two of each character clogging up the shelves.

Very disheartened about the new line of Super Mario Bros. amiibos. I thought the beauty of these figures were that they worked across games. Will I have to buy a new Mario figure for certain games? If so, that's BS.
I have been patiently waiting. Was about to start vigorously collecting the rare Amiibos this week. But after today's news I am reminded that this is all one giant sham. Going to have to give this some more consideration before buying anything. Everything feels shoehorned in with the games, and the new Mario Party figures of ones that already exist is one hell of a reality check.

I only have Little Mac, Luigi and Captain Falcon. So the amount that I've spent so far on Amiibos is about $34 (I got Mac and Luigi at BB with GCU)

Alright, I've taken a look at what I've spent on Amiibos. Luckily I got in on the Best Buy buy 2 get 1 deal. So I've got Wave 1, 2, and 3 (except Rosalina), and I've spent $308 in all. This includes an extra villager and lucario as well. I think I'm done with Amiibos. I don't care to drop $100 every month for them at the rate they are coming out, plus the stress on trying to find them all is getting to me. I think I'm going to try and recoup my money, keep a few of them, and sell the rest. I figure 2 villagers, a Marth, and a Wii Fit Trainer all in excellent condition should get me a good amount back.
Sounds like the smart thing to do. This is getting out of hand, and fast. Amiibos really aren't for gamers anyways, the way I see it. They are for people that enjoy collecting and displaying figurines. Like Kidrobot collectors. You're buying artistic, well-sculpted, licensed figures with nice paint jobs. You're not buying them because of their utility.

A lot of gamers are going to be really disappointed with their 'investments' when they come to realize how much they've spent coupled with how little they use them.

Outside of all the games they announced today, Nintendo of America had one more announcement, regarding a certain Amiibo that has been very difficult to find in North America—Marth.

Yay! I may be able to get one now.

Even the rare ones have not accrued that much value in the aftermarket and some of them will be reprinted.

People need to take a step back and take one giant, deep breath.  Because the market is going to come crashing down when the hype stops boiling over.   These things are still new.  They haven't been out for two months even.  The only reason people are freaking out about them right now is the current short supply of only a few characters. 

The best advice I could possibly give is: don't overpay.  Spend only what you can afford.  Mass produced collectables like these rarely achieve any long-term value.  Lastly, if you open them, your figures won't command value by being the ones that buyers seek.

Even the rare ones have not accrued that much value in the aftermarket and some of them will be reprinted.

People need to take a step back and take one giant, deep breath. Because the market is going to come crashing down when the hype stops boiling over. These things are still new. They haven't been out for two months even. The only reason people are freaking out about them right now is the current short supply of only a few characters.

The best advice I could possibly give is: don't overpay. Spend only what you can afford. Mass produced collectables like these rarely achieve any long-term value. Lastly, if you open them, your figures won't command value by being the ones that buyers seek.
I agree mostly. I just added up everything I have spent for wave 1, 2 and 3. The total is higher than I thought but close to what I thought. I did an eBay order for Marth, WFT, Villager and LM then I did another for the four exclusives which doubled what I spent.

I have extras ordered for wave 3 that I may return. I have opened all of my Amiibos except three, Villager (I had to hunt this down. I had planned on getting one for my son, that is mainly the reason for the extra Villager), LM and Fox. I may throw them up on eBay to recoup some of the expense with what I have bought.

Storytime! I ordered a japanese marth amiibo ages ago on ebay, then got a nice EU one way cheaper, and was kind of resigned to paying too much for two of them.

Only, it never showed up. So I went to ebay, and the guy I ordered it from did a runner! Closed his account and everything! So I was like 'HEY EBAY WHAT GIVES' and ten minutes later they gave me my money back. :D

Wouldn't you think they would release them closer to when Codename Steam comes out since The Fire Emblem characters worth with them and not like almost 2 months later.

I had no interest in the game until I heard you can use Fire Emblem amiibo's into the games, which I am sure will bring others into it.

Guess we will have Marth and Ike.

Storytime! I ordered a japanese marth amiibo ages ago on ebay, then got a nice EU one way cheaper, and was kind of resigned to paying too much for two of them.

Only, it never showed up. So I went to ebay, and the guy I ordered it from did a runner! Closed his account and everything! So I was like 'HEY EBAY WHAT GIVES' and ten minutes later they gave me my money back. :D
He closed his eBay account after you paid for your item?

On topic: I am definitely pre-ordering Ness, Lucina, Robin, and Charizard.

They're only re-releasing Marth? Weird.

Kinda pissed since I paid $25 to import one...:whistle2:/
Mine just came in yesterday from Play Asia, completing wave 1 and 2. Honestly I'm not too upset, he was the only one I paid over MSRP and almost all I got on sale, so I'm ok with it. I'm very curious if any others will get released.

[quote name="Vinny" post="12411181" timestamp="1421265496"]They're only re-releasing Marth? Weird.

Kinda pissed since I paid $25 to import one...:whistle2:/ [/quote]

You're pissed that you paid $12 over retail for a possibly discontinued figure that you can probably still sell for > $25?

I don't like the red base of the Super Mario line (they look like my daughter's stamp collection) but I really like the design of the box art. I think Nintendo is killing it with the box art but they need to work on the support for the figures themselves because some are annoying awful (Link, Falcon, Luigi come to mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back