Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this thread has been both a joy and a cause of great anxiety. I am in my last semester of grad school, which is code for "monetarily 100% incapable of collecting the only thing I've ever wanted in my life, which of course are Amiibos".

It's super cool to see all of you helping eachother out. (Besides the racist guy.)

If I could, I would be trying to get captain falcon today, but there are seriously not that many toys r us stores in southern california. It's actually sort of weird.
What field is your grad school in??

Gotcha. I'm in Riverside. Do you ever make it up this way?
I do on occasion go north! Every few months up to anaheim or la area for some reason or another. I actually am traveling to san fran in a week for school.

What field is your grad school in??
Hey, I don't normally bother to explain what I study, but what the heck. I am getting an MA in psychology with a focus on Creativity Studies. That means I study the psychology of idea formation and anything related to it.

I do on occasion go north! Every few months up to anaheim or la area for some reason or another. I actually am traveling to san fran in a week for school.

Hey, I don't normally bother to explain what I study, but what the heck. I am getting an MA in psychology with a focus on Creativity Studies. That means I study the psychology of idea formation and anything related to it.
I wonder if you can explain why people have the idea that amiibos are worth while?

Amiibo = Iphone .. they keep making a new batch now on for existing games or new games .. what a smart way to making money from Nintendo .. !!!!!

So, it looks like my latest electric/gas bill was $500 this month... Damn Amiibo's, I can't afford anymore credit card debt!!
My light, gas, water and trash pickup was $282 this past month. I had the house on 73-74 all month.

Get a Best Buy card. I love mine. They have excellent financing options. If you choose a financing option, you don't get points.

My light, gas, water and trash pickup was $282 this past month. I had the house on 73-74 all month.

Get a Best Buy card. I love mine. They have excellent financing options. If you choose a financing option, you don't get points.
you must not live that far north. I'm just outside Chicago and my gas bill alone is over 280 for the last month and I keep my house on 67 all winter.

n00b here

I've been a longtime lurker of the CAG forums but figured it was time to start contributing. For any SoCal CAGs interested, it looks like the scumbags at Frank and Sons are late to the Amiibo hype party. I usually go every 2 weeks or so because My gf and I collect Funko Pop! among other things. Went last night and finally saw one vendor selling amiibos, but all they had were wave 1-2 commons and they were asking $20-25.

I also happen to work at a local Target in Electronics and we never recieved any Pits at all (neither did any store in the area). Had 4 Cap Falcons and 4 Little Macs come in once but some dude came in and bought everything before I could even put either out on the shelf. No restocks on those either since then. I also happen to work the sunday Rosalina comes out so it'll be limit 1 per guest since I'm assuming we'll only recieve 4 or 8 of them based on past experiences with exclusive releases.

n00b here

I've been a longtime lurker of the CAG forums but figured it was time to start contributing. For any SoCal CAGs interested, it looks like the scumbags at Frank and Sons are late to the Amiibo hype party. I usually go every 2 weeks or so because My gf and I collect Funko Pop! among other things. Went last night and finally saw one vendor selling amiibos, but all they had were wave 1-2 commons and they were asking $20-25.

I also happen to work at a local Target in Electronics and we never recieved any Pits at all (neither did any store in the area). Had 4 Cap Falcons and 4 Little Macs come in once but some dude came in and bought everything before I could even put either out on the shelf. No restocks on those either since then. I also happen to work the sunday Rosalina comes out so it'll be limit 1 per guest since I'm assuming we'll only recieve 4 or 8 of them based on past experiences with exclusive releases.
I live down the road from Frank n Sons. Stopped going years ago, but this sounds typical of the VG vendors there, hence why i stopped going.

I live down the road from Frank n Sons. Stopped going years ago, but this sounds typical of the VG vendors there, hence why i stopped going.
I live up in San Dimas and I see some Franks vendors come in every morning and pick through all the toys. I'm torn on Franks because I hate all the shady sellers and finding parking is always a frustrating experience, but they have the best selection of Funko stuff and I can pick up comics that JPM up here doesn't stock or sells out of.

I also happen to work the sunday Rosalina comes out so it'll be limit 1 per guest since I'm assuming we'll only recieve 4 or 8 of them based on past experiences with exclusive releases.
Not what I wanted to hear... was hoping each store would get a few dozen of them.

I've been collecting Nintendo swag my whole life, inadvertently. It's not often the thing that you like when you're 4 years old stays popular even through your late 20's. I even have, like, ads and trifolds and stuff from SNES kiosks and N64 games. I've mentioned on the forums in the past that I wrote a whole piece on my Pokemon collection (You can read that here if you wanted: http://tay.kotaku.com/i-own-unquestionably-the-worlds-weirdest-pokemon-coll-1635053375 )

The point is, I hate that Nintendo is finally (finally!!!) releasing toys of all their games, only to have it happen while I'm in grad school, and additionally, for NOA to undercut supply SO sharply that it makes people horde and profit off of $10 toys. It's extremely weird to me that there should even be a need for a thread of people starved for leads on where to purchase them. 

THAT SAID, you guys are all awesome. I hope you all get every single amiibo you've ever dreamed of.

Not what I wanted to hear... was hoping each store would get a few dozen of them.
It's definately a possibility that we would get more but there hasn't been anything communicated yet that i've seen. I'm using previous Skylander and Infinity figure releases as my basis. I honestly hope that we get a shitload of them so everyone is happy. I have all of wave 3 pre-ordered except for Meta Knight so I hope the store exclusives will be readily available. That Shulk rumor about not having more than what is already pre-ordered is disheartening though.

Reading this thread has been both a joy and a cause of great anxiety. I am in my last semester of grad school, which is code for "monetarily 100% incapable of collecting the only thing I've ever wanted in my life, which of course are Amiibos".

It's super cool to see all of you helping eachother out. (Besides the racist guy.)

If I could, I would be trying to get captain falcon today, but there are seriously not that many toys r us stores in southern california. It's actually sort of weird.
in my last semester of grad school also :) This has been the first thing I have bothered to collect since pokemon cards/beanie babies.

Time management shall be fun

Dude I walked into the store just as that guy was finishing his transaction. Hahaha. The corona one is really close to me so that's why I went to that one first. I was just gonna go home but then was like "I guess i could check the riverside one. I still have an hour before getting ready for work."

At the riverside store the employee there said she only had 1 pit that was sold earlier that day, and that was because some one missed out on their preorder.
Were you the guy who drove the truck? Showed up like 10 minutes before they opened and went to the door then went back to his truck? If so, I passed by you.

I'll still be getting the amiibos I want no matter what, but nintendo really pisses me off with how poorly amiibos seem to be handled.  Their memory capacity probably is incredibly tiny, but the fact that you'd need another amiibo to store data and interact with other games in different ways is really annoying.  So instead of having this Peach I can use for smash and mario party, it's one or the other.

That has more to do with where nfc technology is than Nintendo
Hmm my mistake then, I admittedly know very little about the way all of that works. :whistle2:k

Still it's a bit frustrating as a consumer regardless. I might hit up target before work for rosalina when she comes out, won't be devastated if I can't get her though.

It's time to lock the thread until preorders open because we're taking about heating bills.
Heating bills in relation to how high with how much is leftover for their Amiibo hobby. Some people will have such high bills that they may not be able to spend extra money on Amiibos. Wave 4 has six figures for a baseline of $77.94 then adding tax and $85 is not cheap for someone that is having a little higher bills than normal.

Don't forget about Toad and the other five that could double the cost.

you must not live that far north. I'm just outside Chicago and my gas bill alone is over 280 for the last month and I keep my house on 67 all winter.
TN

My Toys R Us had the stock today. I walked to the amiibo section, an employee saw me looking, and told me they had two new figures: Falcon and Pit. I asked for one of each, he went to the back to get them. I asked if they had them in the back to keep resellers at bay, he said "Pretty much, yes."

Kudos to that store, they handled it brilliantly. Now I have 5 amiibos. Only getting the ones I really like.

My daughter plays with our Amiibos as if they were her dolls. She has a thing with having Pit kiss Zelda and then Link and Pit fight. But for whatever reason she has the winner run off with Peach. Doesn't she know that these twists could cause a tear in the Nintendo world that is not recoverable? Things I find out about during my days off...

Was able to pick up Falcon today at my Toys R Us. I grabbed one, another guy grabbed the last two.  That was all they had.  Still looking for Pit.  I may resort to eBay just to get this over.

I think one problem I have with all this is Nintendo says there's not enough shelf space, but what about online retailers? There should be enough warehouse space to house a couple cases at a time shouldn't there?

It's really sad how people have to go in and clean out entire sections of uncommon Amiibos for $5-15 flips making it difficult for fan collectors to obtain things that should be available at retail cost. 

You know most are amateur wanna-be Ebay sellers that won't even get around to listing and selling them. Because most people who actually do sell know the fees structure and shipping costs so they won't waste their time. Perhaps $10 is a lot of money for some people for a trip to the post office.  But mostly it's just gluttonous behavior. 

Now that they have alt Amiibos for MP10, I think I'm out. Well...except for Toon Link because I'm a big WW fan! And maybe Toad. I gotta stop. 😄

Now that they have alt Amiibos for MP10, I think I'm out. Well...except for Toon Link because I'm a big WW fan! And maybe Toad. I gotta stop.
I'm probably going to finish out the Smash Series, then just pick and choose for any other series. I don't know, I kind of want them to make one impossible for me to get, to just break me off of this. :p

I'm probably going to finish out the Smash Series, then just pick and choose for any other series. I don't know, I kind of want them to make one impossible for me to get, to just break me off of this. :p
We opened our Villager for my son to play with. That has a way of changing a man....

My daughter plays with our Amiibos as if they were her dolls. She has a thing with having Pit kiss Zelda and then Link and Pit fight. But for whatever reason she has the winner run off with Peach. Doesn't she know that these twists could cause a tear in the Nintendo world that is not recoverable? Things I find out about during my days off...
Ha ha. Peach over Zelda is not a choice I'd make, but can't blame Link for wanting to try something new after so many years. Leave it to a kid to dictate this kind of stuff and it could get really interesting.

My local tru had 6 pits this morning, I arrived an hour after opening and was told 5 sold within the first few minutes (people were waiting to get in) and the last one sold within half an hour. I did pick up a couple falcons (last ones unfortunately) in the hopes that someone might trade for a pit.

Looking at how much WFT and Little Mac are selling for is making me seriously consider selling my sealed NA ones. I've got a complete set so far opened and I doubt I want to keep a sealed set too...decisions decisions...

My local TRU got 1 CF in today and 1 Pit but apparently someone bought Pit right after they opened.

Looking at how much WFT and Little Mac are selling for is making me seriously consider selling my sealed NA ones. I've got a complete set so far opened and I doubt I want to keep a sealed set too...decisions decisions...

My local TRU got 1 CF in today and 1 Pit but apparently someone bought Pit right after they opened.
This is probably gonna be really frowned upon, but I'd sell them. If you wanted just the amiibos I'd import them. Extra money and you get the amiibo. I had the same conflict with my Wii Fit Trainer, don't even have smash yet :p So trying to figure out if I even want to keep her or if I should sell her, as I just bought her because I was hearing how rare she was getting.

I'll still be getting the amiibos I want no matter what, but nintendo really pisses me off with how poorly amiibos seem to be handled. Their memory capacity probably is incredibly tiny, but the fact that you'd need another amiibo to store data and interact with other games in different ways is really annoying. So instead of having this Peach I can use for smash and mario party, it's one or the other.
I think nintendo is being dishonest with making mario party write to the amiibos. There is no reason that it has to write to the amiibos, you don't level up your characters, all it has to do is read the amiibos like mario kart does. Nintendo just wants people to have to buy 2 of the same character to use with mario party so that's a little shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back