Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
my advice, don't sell anything to this guy. He was over in the MM thread giving tips and trying to argue about how to rip off sellers on eBay.
Wtf? That is 100% false. I was saying how easy it is to be ripped off as a sellers, I did not say you should do it. I was warning people not to sell things on eBay and to be careful. I was defending sellers because I know how easy it is to be ripped off. I would never rip off a seller. You need to learn to read ah$&&e

^ I concur he will scam you
Wtf? How does complaining about how easy it is to be scammed on eBay mean I will scam someone? Please show some proof where it says I encourage scamming! I was explaining to people how to watch for it and how easy it is to happen. My god you guys are dicks

I have 8 positive feedback on this site, did I scam them? How much feedback do you have? Yea I'm really going to scam someone for some torn up Amiibo boxes. fuck

Wtf? That is 100% false. I was saying how easy it is to be ripped off as a sellers, I did not say you should do it. I was warning people not to sell things on eBay and to be careful. I was defending sellers because I know how easy it is to be ripped off. I would never rip off a seller. You need to learn to read ah$&&e

Wtf? How does complaining about how easy it is to be scammed on eBay mean I will scam someone? Please show some proof where it says I encourage scamming! I was explaining to people how to watch for it and how easy it is to happen. My god you guys are dicks

I have 8 positive feedback on this site, did I scam them? How much feedback do you have? Yea I'm really going to scam someone for some torn up Amiibo boxes. fuck
I dont think they were saying that you would be scamming whoever sells you the boxes, probably more of a whoever you sold them to on ebay (if you did). Pretty sure whoever opened theirs could probably sell just the box alone on ebay for enough to cover the retail cost of the figure. Would not surprise me to see people buying US boxes and putting an opened international figure inside saying it was the US figure with opened packaging. I havent opened my wii fit trainer but I might throw the box on ebay to see what I can get for it lol. I already opened and threw away my other figures' boxes, though BB bent the card on my Marth so probably wouldnt have gotten much for it anyways.

I dont think they were saying that you would be scamming whoever sells you the boxes, probably more of a whoever you sold them to on ebay. Pretty sure whoever opened theirs could probably sell just the box alone on ebay for enough to cover the retail cost of the figure. Would not surprise me to see people buying US boxes and putting an opened international figure inside saying it was the US figure with opened packaging. I havent opened my wii fit trainer but I might throw the box on ebay to see what I can get for it lol.
Their quotes were I was saying how to "rip off sellers" and "he will scam you"

But whatever it doesn't matter, the guy just posted a picture from reddit, it wasn't really his figures anyway. I have seen the boxes sell for $50 or more alone

I have all of my boxes except for Marth and  Villager.  I opened them decently carefully, but some backing have tears, although they wouldn't show if you sealed the packaging shut.  Now I have to decide if it's worth bothering to throw them up on ebay.  I can't imagine I would get more than $20 for them all and it sounds like a pain to ship.

Their quotes were I was saying how to "rip off sellers" and "he will scam you"

But whatever it doesn't matter, the guy just posted a picture from reddit, it wasn't really his figures anyway. I have seen the boxes sell for $50 or more alone
Why do people find it so hard to believe that I posted the picture on here and on reddit? Go check the reddit user name, vocabappbuilder. Check the posts I've made giving away my app for free. Check the app page on iTunes and look at the developer name, it will be shockingly similar to my username on here.

I have all of my boxes except for Marth and Villager. I opened them decently carefully, but some backing have tears, although they wouldn't show if you sealed the packaging shut. Now I have to decide if it's worth bothering to throw them up on ebay. I can't imagine I would get more than $20 for them all and it sounds like a pain to ship.
Marth and villager are probably the only ones worth anything. Maybe pit/little Mac/wii fit trainer would be worth something but probably not a lot

Why do people find it so hard to believe that I posted the picture on here and on reddit? Go check the reddit user name, vocabappbuilder. Check the posts I've made giving away my app for free. Check the app page on iTunes and look at the developer name, it will be shockingly similar to my username on here.
Ok I believe you, I didn't see a response from you saying you posted it on reddit after they accused you of copying it so I assumed you got caught

I haven't been charged VAT on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de, but game.co.uk is charging it.
Yea that's pretty lame 20% increase in cost for tax is huge. It shows the tax at the checkout screen I wonder if it goes away when you checkout?

Marth and villager are probably the only ones worth anything. Maybe pit/little Mac/wii fit trainer would be worth something but probably not a lot
Yeah, a guys got 14 empty boxes up that don't include Marth and Villager for $100 that hasn't sold. It doesn't seem worth it, but at the same time if I'm just going to toss them out I might as well try. I'm too worried the buyer will whine that the box isn't opened perfectly despite me posting a bunch of pictures.

Yeah, a guys got 14 empty boxes up that don't include Marth and Villager for $100 that hasn't sold. It doesn't seem worth it, but at the same time if I'm just going to toss them out I might as well try. I'm too worried the buyer will whine that the box isn't opened perfectly despite me posting a bunch of pictures.
Lol yeah idk how to even open them that precisely so that it can be resealed to make it look somewhat unopened. I still have my WFT, LM, Pit and CF sealed until I put up my shelves for them.

o7Py9Yn.jpg

Well, I did it. Opened them all.
Darn! I woke up this morning and thought, "man I should PM that guy from yesterday who said he was gonna open all his and ask him not to open the Villager and see if I can just buy him an opened Villager, ship it to him, and pay him some extra"... guess I should've thought about that plan YESTERDAY! :(

I have an extra Pit.  I was planning on returning it, but offered it to someone on here who had her's stolen off of her porch.  She backed out.  If someone else wants it, hit me with a PM.

Sorry again :(  I'm hoping a friend of mine can pick me one up at Toys R Us or something so I could pay her back later since I don't have the money right now...  Thanks again for the offer though.

I watched the newest direct and I'm pissed off. I have no interest im Amiibo's but despite Nintendo's claims, they're locking real content out of Mario Party 10, not just "hats". This is the worst idea. I would rather pay them cash to unlock the boards in the traditional DLC way.

So Mario Party 10 - $60 + $117 = $177 to play all the game boards. I know the big fans and collectors are into the figures but they're locking out a lot of real content and its kind of fucked up.

There's only 4 new boards. So that's $13x4=$52.00

Plus you can use the Amiibos for other games so it's not really the whole $13.

I'd just like to say, SSB Amiibos > SM Amiibos. I don't think I could be any less excited for the non-SSB Amiibos. They look more generic to me, but that's just probably my insane bias that's showing.

There's only 4 new boards. So that's $13x4=$52.00

Plus you can use the Amiibos for other games so it's not really the whole $13.
They said 9 were compatible and that each has its own but maybe I didn't catch where they said 5 of the compatible ones didn't unlock boards. Not sure what they do then. either way, I consider it the whole $13 because the only reason I would buy them is for real (non cosmetic) content. Remember, they did promise they wouldn't do this. So $112 for Mario Party 10. That's not as bad but I'm still pretty annoyed about it. I would rather give them $5 cash and unlock the boards without the nick-knacks. I'm not a collector.

I'd just like to say, SSB Amiibos > SM Amiibos. I don't think I could be any less excited for the non-SSB Amiibos. They look more generic to me, but that's just probably my insane bias that's showing.

Sorry if this has been addressed but just making sure, are the mario party amiibos the same as the smash bros ones except with different figures?  Like would I be able to use my ssb peach or would I actually have to get the mario party branded peach to use for it?

[quote name="The Holy Pretzle" post="12417282" timestamp="1421427271"]Sorry if this has been addressed but just making sure, are the mario party amiibos the same as the smash bros ones except with different figures? Like would I be able to use my ssb peach or would I actually have to get the mario party branded peach to use for it?[/quote]

SSB figures will work (as long as they are characters supported by the game).

Sorry if this has been addressed but just making sure, are the mario party amiibos the same as the smash bros ones except with different figures? Like would I be able to use my ssb peach or would I actually have to get the mario party branded peach to use for it?
You can use the Peach that's out now, but it will erase your Smash Bros. data.

Sorry if this has been addressed but just making sure, are the mario party amiibos the same as the smash bros ones except with different figures? Like would I be able to use my ssb peach or would I actually have to get the mario party branded peach to use for it?
In the Nintendo Direct, they said you can use the same figures but "you will need to delete your smash data".

You can use the Peach that's out now, but it will erase your Smash Bros. data.
I thought you could manage the data on that new "amiibo channel" or whatever it was on the WiiU - it doesn't let you "store" data there to be swapped? I haven't used it at all, but just thought that's what it was for - so you could manage the data on your different amiibo?

I thought you could manage the data on that new "amiibo channel" or whatever it was on the WiiU - it doesn't let you "store" data there to be swapped? I haven't used it at all, but just thought that's what it was for - so you could manage the data on your different amiibo?
What he said was a quote from the Nintendo Direct. Personally, I have no Amiibos and don't know anything about backups to the Wii U. I'm just pissed off that they're tying actual content to the figures. I would rather buy my DLC the old fashioned way, $5 per board, cold hard cash, straight from me to Nintendo. No middle men, no nick-knacks.

I was hoping so... but, Nintendo Direct said that it would be erased =/

I watched the newest direct and I'm pissed off. I have no interest im Amiibo's but despite Nintendo's claims, they're locking real content out of Mario Party 10, not just "hats". This is the worst idea. I would rather pay them cash to unlock the boards in the traditional DLC way.

So Mario Party 10 - $60 + $117 = $177 to play all the game boards. I know the big fans and collectors are into the figures but they're locking out a lot of real content and its kind of fucked up.
What? So now people are complaining when amiibos do something useful? The amiibos have other uses than just mario party, so you can't just say it's $13 for a game board

What? So now people are complaining when amiibos do something useful? The amiibos have other uses than just mario party, so you can't just say it's $13 for a game board
Nintendo made a promise when they announced these that they would only unlocked cosmetic DLC to enhance the game, they came out and literally stated that they would not lock this kind of content. 1/3rd of the game is locked behind figures I don't want to own. This pisses me off. Let me pay $5 cash for the DLC instead.

edit:

Oh yeah, and they have "other uses" such as in the Kirby game that in the direct came out and said that Amiibo's break the game.

Nintendo made a promise when they announced these that they would only unlocked cosmetic DLC to enhance the game, they came out and literally stated that they would not lock this kind of content. 1/3rd of the game is locked behind figures I don't want to own. This pisses me off. Let me pay $5 cash for the DLC instead.

edit:

Oh yeah, and they have "other uses" such as in the Kirby game that in the direct came out and said that Amiibo's break the game.
They never said promised that and why would you prefer that the only use for them to ever be superficial content. :roll:

I thought the unlock was only for the amiibo mode of the game. Didn't they also say there was a standard party mode, a bowser party mode, and then amiibo boards which use the figures as if they were game board tokens?

I was a little put off by what they unlocked in that Kirby game.  Seems kinda broken that they give you more life, more speed, better attacks... also annoying that apparently you'd have to use them everyday.  So every time you wanted to play that game you'd have to keep those 3 amiibo nearby...

edit:
Where did they promise it would only be cosmetic? I never read that. I like that amiibos do something useful, otherwise they would just be $13 for a figure which I'm not interested in.

Where did they promise it would only be cosmetic? I never read that. I like that amiibos do something useful, otherwise they would just be $13 for a figure which I'm not interested in.
Day one when they announced them. Evidenced by the videos from that day and the last 9 months of people mentioning it every time someone complains about locked out content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back