Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you happen to hold up all of these Amiibos? I would like to do something similar :)
Also, what happens if the door fully extends!? Wouldn't that crush your Amiibos?
Those are push pins/tacks. I do something similar but along the tops of my walls/doors with my amiibos. Not through the packaging of course.

Ordered a Falcon amiibo for store pick up and when I arrived it was missing the original packaging. WTF?! That idgit excuse was that it was never used and they don't sell used amiibos... I'd be scared to pre-order any amiibo from there again.

So people complain that scalpers are bad because they aren't buying them for the "right reason" yet people who buy them to keep them in packaging are also buying them for the "wrong reason." Scalpers see them as a way to make money and collectors see them as something to keep in their packaging and display in some neurotic OCD exercise.

By definition the real reason for buying these is to use them in games, so in my opinion, scalpers and people who keep them in their packaging are equally wrong/right.

I can't distinguish between them, I'm sorry.
Where is this "definition" you're speaking of? Given that they have almost no use "in game" for most of us, that wouldn't be a great selling point. Besides being able to create Smash Bros. ghost data, they are also figures. People collect figures. It's been going on for many, many years. You can still look at the figure while it's in the packaging. It still serves a purpose.

I think the reason you guys keep getting double posts is that the site glitches when you hit "Post" Just don't submit a post twice.  It'll hang for a bit but if you just hit refresh your original post will still show up.

Also, you can just "hide" the second post to keep this thread cleaner.

How did you happen to hold up all of these Amiibos? I would like to do something similar :)

Also, what happens if the door fully extends!? Wouldn't that crush your Amiibos?
There is one those door bumper posts at the bottom of the wall. The door juuust misses the amiibos and hits the bumper instead. There will be a gap for the doorknob though.

Those are push pins/tacks. I do something similar but along the tops of my walls/doors with my amiibos. Not through the packaging of course.
This exactly.
You're OCD is going to look a lot like unhealthy hoarding after you have 55 packaged amiibo in one room.

If you saw the rest of the room, unhealthy would be being nice about it. I'm one of those people.

Especially if the Super Bowl ends up being Seattle vs New England (go Colts and Packers!). Would be the first Super Bowl that I wouldn't want to watch all eight hours of pre-game and every second of the game. But alas, I will as I'm an American and I can't resist football. But the most exciting time of that day will be hunting for Amiibos for sure.
I am a Bears fan so I am begging for Seattle to win today. I'm not a big Pete Carrol fan but I know that Luck (not the Colts) beating the Patriots is unlikely so I'm staying realistic.

I just don't want a Green Bay-New England Super Bowl rematch of XXXI

Was able to put in an order for Little Mac, Pit, and Wii Fit Trainer from Amazon.de.  They seem to restock in very small quantities ever so often.  

And side note, my Marth shipped from them yesterday.

Ugh, you're making me sick thinking about the possibility. Colts amd Green Bay would be the ideal Super Bowl right now. Both fan bases of the other teams drive me crazy. Sorry for any fans of those teams in this thread.

I am a Bears fan so I am begging for Seattle to win today. I'm not a big Pete Carrol fan but I know that Luck (not the Colts) beating the Patriots is unlikely so I'm staying realistic.

I just don't want a Green Bay-New England Super Bowl rematch of XXXI
I'm a Rams fan so it's a lose-lose situation if it ends up being NE vs SEA. Hate, despise, whatever adjective you want to use are my feelings toward both teams; NE for Belicheck, Super Bowl XXXVI, Brady's whiny demeanor (respect him as a player but God I hate him bitching on every play for a flag), SEA because of the cockiness, the 12th man, and just division rivalry.

I think Luck is this generation's Manning-Brady type QB and I would like to see them win it but with that defense, it won't happen unfortunately. And Rodgers is the best QB right now and I like Hawk, Matthews on the defense so I'm rooting with all my passion for both it not at least one of them to pull spoiler or February 1st will be Super Amiibo Day in my household (daughter is very jealous of malagu's Roaslina :boxing: ).

Only one i don't have preordered is Meta Knight because Amazon.fr decided they are no longer shipping Amiibos to the USA.
Wrong.

I just ordered sheik, toon link and bowser.

If you try to order one that is not in stock, they won't ship it but that makes perfect sense, they have no idea how many they will get.

The man in charge of Amiibos has said they will re-release all of them at some point, and also use a "Disney-like Vault" on certain ones. Clearly, they don't like the scalpers making the money they feel rightfully belongs to them, but at the same time, they don't want things to be too plentiful either.
You mean rumor from a nintendo rep

So people complain that scalpers are bad because they aren't buying them for the "right reason" yet people who buy them to keep them in packaging are also buying them for the "wrong reason." Scalpers see them as a way to make money and collectors see them as something to keep in their packaging and display in some neurotic OCD exercise.

By definition the real reason for buying these is to use them in games, so in my opinion, scalpers and people who keep them in their packaging are equally wrong/right.

I can't distinguish between them, I'm sorry.
Scalpers are the same as collectors in the fact that they buy them for the value, however you can't say someone is using a product wrong. It is a figure first

Ordered a Falcon amiibo for store pick up and when I arrived it was missing the original packaging. WTF?! That idgit excuse was that it was never used and they don't sell used amiibos... I'd be scared to pre-order any amiibo from there again.
From what store? That sounds like a GameStop policy

Wrong.
I just ordered sheik, toon link and bowser.
If you try to order one that is not in stock, they won't ship it but that makes perfect sense, they have no idea how many they will get.
He is Right, Amazon.fr doesn't ship Meta knight and shulk to USA, they turned it off for that item. They ship all the other amiibos though

Through all of this, all I can think of is the people that ordered the loot crate amiibos are probably just sitting back and laughing at anyone trying to hunt these down.

Man... Rosalina is the only wave 3 that has me worried. I have everything else either pre ordered or going to buy in store. I am not sure Im going to get her at this point.

Man... Rosalina is the only wave 3 that has me worried. I have everything else either pre ordered or going to buy in store. I am not sure Im going to get her at this point.
I'm experiencing some slight anxiety over it too, but at some point you have to let go and hope for the best. If you live in a bigger city, team with some other CAGs in your area and hit different Targets that morning to try to help secure one. Maybe talk to the employees about it the night before. Ask them to limit it to 1 per customer. These things may help, you never know.

Yep, I'm scurred. My car's not doing great right now so I can't easily drive all over town looking for her either. :whistle2:(

I am so horribly OCD that I can't bring myself to open them, but I have zero intention of selling them. I am a big Nintendo nut so when these were announced, I basically sacrificed my wallet to St. Reggie and lit all my money on fire.

I thought about what I was going to do with these. Being as I have more than enough chotchkies to put in front of my games on the shelves (and the Amiibo function was mediocre at best), I opted to just keep them in package.

The only problem I'm going to have is fitting these where I decided to put them. With the new SMB waves, I am seriously going to be out of room just by full Smash roster/wave 1 SMB.

amiibos.jpg
Respect. That is a beautiful setup. I'm going to do something like that in the new house. Finally got that 4th bedroom so I can turn it into a game room. I took all of mine out of the packaging. It was like Christmas.

I am so horribly OCD that I can't bring myself to open them, but I have zero intention of selling them. I am a big Nintendo nut so when these were announced, I basically sacrificed my wallet to St. Reggie and lit all my money on fire.

I thought about what I was going to do with these. Being as I have more than enough chotchkies to put in front of my games on the shelves (and the Amiibo function was mediocre at best), I opted to just keep them in package.

The only problem I'm going to have is fitting these where I decided to put them. With the new SMB waves, I am seriously going to be out of room just by full Smash roster/wave 1 SMB.

amiibos.jpg
I'd be more OCD about all the holes in my wall then keeping them in their package. lol

I'm a Rams fan so it's a lose-lose situation if it ends up being NE vs SEA. Hate, despise, whatever adjective you want to use are my feelings toward both teams; NE for Belicheck, Super Bowl XXXVI, Brady's whiny demeanor (respect him as a player but God I hate him bitching on every play for a flag), SEA because of the cockiness, the 12th man, and just division rivalry.

I think Luck is this generation's Manning-Brady type QB and I would like to see them win it but with that defense, it won't happen unfortunately. And Rodgers is the best QB right now and I like Hawk, Matthews on the defense so I'm rooting with all my passion for both it not at least one of them to pull spoiler or February 1st will be Super Amiibo Day in my household (daughter is very jealous of malagu's Roaslina :boxing: ).
A fellow Rams fan! That's rare. I like Luck, so I wouldn't mind him winning. I've got nothing against Russell Wilson, but man do I hate that 12th Man crap and their fans.

On topic, that Rosalina looks pretty sweet.

He is Right, Amazon.fr doesn't ship Meta knight and shulk to USA, they turned it off for that item. They ship all the other amiibos though
Do you read before you post?

He said "AMAZON.fr decided they are no longer shipping amiibos to the U.S."

That is incorrect information.

He said nothing about specific amiibos he implied all amiibos.

This thread is FULL of misinformation and I'm trying to correct one instance of it.

Amiibo Loot Crate was a waste IMO. You essentialy paid $15 per figure and got some free cheap stuff sprinkled in, shirt was the only thing that could be worth it. They still didn't get any of the hard to find Amiibo, unless you're counting Fox now.

Crate One: Mario, DK, Kirby and Pikachu, a collectible mini-mag, and an exclusive sticker & wristband.
Crate Two: Fox, Samus, Yoshi, Peach Amiibo figures, a collectible mini-mag, plus an exclusive cinch bag.
Crate 3: Luigi and Zelda, a collectible mini-mag, plus an ultra rare t-shirt.

A fellow Rams fan! That's rare. I like Luck, so I wouldn't mind him winning. I've got nothing against Russell Wilson, but man do I hate that 12th Man crap and their fans.

On topic, that Rosalina looks pretty sweet.
Woah, I didn't know other Rams fans existed! I am rooting for a GB vs. Indy Super Bowl soo hard.

As far as these Amiibo things go, I would love to collect them all and open/use them. I have a hard time opening toys that are worth 3-4 times their MSRP though. I did find a WFT at a Gamestop, but ended up trading it for two other Amiibo's + cash. I have eight now, may pick up a few more (especially if we get another Kongregate coupon) but since I don't see myself getting Marth/Villager/WFT, I don't think I'll attempt to catch 'em all anymore.

My order is still pending but I'm going to e-mail customer service. I'll get back to everyone with a response.
you would think they would send out some kind of a email with a comp of somehow to prevent bad publicity backlash after all those orders they must of recieved then if they really aren't going to fulfill any

Looks like Target charged my credit card for my Rosalina pre-order today. I guess that means it's all really happening :D
Or it could be just another rolling authorization that will drop in a few days.

By the way, on reddit a few members are reporting that their Rosalina pre-order have been cancelled, yet another cancellation gate. Argh! :pray:

has anyone who ordered Marth, WFT and Villager from B&H bothered to contact customer service to ask if they are indeed going to fulfill these orders?

I placed an order for Marth & Village, it still says "On order" and i was charged for both, however if you go to the product pages for these figures it now says discontinued

any info is much appreciated

has anyone who ordered Marth, WFT and Villager from B&H bothered to contact customer service to ask if they are indeed going to fulfill these orders?

I placed an order for Marth & Village, it still says "On order" and i was charged for both, however if you go to the product pages for these figures it now says discontinued

any info is much appreciated

Someone said a few pages back they contacted customer service and they are expecting to fulfill these orders.

Same, ordered WFT, Villager and Marth from B&H and was charged for one b/c it was through PayPal. Contacted them once about it last week and they said they aren't sure if they'll get it. I won't cancel my orders till the end of the first week of February. But this is ridiculous. 

They had a pending charge on my debit card and then dropped it a few days ago so none of my money is in limbo. I know it's a small chance these actually ship but I'll hold onto my small amount of hope for now.

you would think they would send out some kind of a email with a comp of somehow to prevent bad publicity backlash after all those orders they must of recieved then if they really aren't going to fulfill any
We all knew they couldn't fulfill them, so no point in having backlash over it. It's not like we would have bought them anywhere else instead even if you were expecting them.

Well I though Fox would be rare....but I guess not, so returning one of them.

Was at BBY today and I always though Amiibos were stupid.........then I actually looked at them.... and saw Pikachu.

Thanks for making me waste money on items that will sit on a shelf looking sexy jerks!

Pikachu is like the most plain and basic looking one. Fox rockin' that detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back