Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Vegas and my job is poop so I'm always up late at night. But just because a website throws a preorder up it doesn't mean someone is sitting there adding pages at that time. They can add the pages and trigger them to go live at whatever time they want. That's what happened with the Majora's Mask 3DS XL on Gamestop's site, right at 7AM PST, boom.
Vegas graveyard powers active lol form of shitty jobs

The current state of amiibo figures. We have a rarity craze and Nintendo is loving it! People are jumping on pre-orders like there is no tomorrow. We should be talking about where to get the best deals. Now, most are just as happy to buy them at MSRP. The fear of not getting their favorite amiibo figures or the fear of not completing a collection worries most of us. What makes the matter worst is the ongoing pre-order cancellations, so people are placing backup pre-orders from multiple retailers. Think about it, the issue is not just scalpers alone, some are hoarding these figures which doesn't help the shortage situation.
Nintendo's artificial scarcity plan at its best! I've gone from "I'll never pay retail" to "oh please let me pay msrp!" I also no longer have the luxury of sitting on the fence, thinking it over.

Predicting that Rosalina is going to be rare is like predicting that Star Wars Episode 7 is going to make a lot of money.
I just personally have a hard time believing that she's going to end up being rare at all. Especially with her being in Mario Party. But, that's just me and that's probably just me being hopeful :).

Actually, an Amiibo as an elite reward is a great idea. This would insure that only Nintendo fans would get them and not "scalpers". I was pretty disappointed with last years reward being just some games.. I'm really hoping this year is something physical and an Amiibo is more than fitting.
If you look on eBay, you'll see the there's tons of people selling points codes. There are also people who go into GS and take out the points cards from games.

Making it Club Nintendo exclusive also means a ton of people will miss out, unless they happen to buy hundreds of dollars worth of Nintendo games.

Did anyone on her successful pre order metaknight from BB? I check every day to see if it's up for pre order again.

Also, not collecting them all, but does anyone have a preference as to which bowser I should get? Smash pose vs Mario series pose?

I'm thinking that Walmart changed their dates to the 6th/20th to reflect Nintendo's ship date.  I know Nintendo has changed from doing Sundays to doing Fridays now (at least with GS), so its likely that Walmart moved it up to the 6th to reflect this.  I wonder if stores will end up getting them on 1/30 though in preparation for the original 2/1 date.  If so, we may see some of these hit "shelves" on 1/30.

Did anyone on her successful pre order metaknight from BB? I check every day to see if it's up for pre order again.

Also, not collecting them all, but does anyone have a preference as to which bowser I should get? Smash pose vs Mario series pose?
I only got a mega knight.

I pre-ordered him on 12/19 just fine.

Nintendo's artificial scarcity plan at its best! I've gone from "I'll never pay retail" to "oh please let me pay msrp!" I also no longer have the luxury of sitting on the fence, thinking it over.
This isn't a manufactured scarcity plan. The same thing happened the first year for Skylanders. The game took off at Christmas and for about three months there was NOTHING on the shelves except things no one wanted (Boomer and Darklight Crypt, which ironically both are now highly sought after). Figures take at least a couple months to rev up a production run, get them made and packaged, shipped over on a slow boat from China, then distributed. Add in if you guess wrong you are stuck with a bunch of worthless physical stock. It isn't like printing up a new run of DVDs. Someone posted a production run chart for the figures a while back, many of these were made as far back as early summer last year - you cannot just press a button and more Villagers appear in a couple weeks.

You could argue they would know these would be popular, but the current levels of excitement no one could have predicted, or the mad dash to hoard or scalp. Retailers were caught off guard too. It took until early April before Skylanders were a regular sight on shelves, and Activision isn't as cautious or conservative in their estimates as Nintendo.

This is pretty spot on. Manufactured scarcity is giving Nintendo way too much credit. Nintendo is usually late to the game and bumbles through it. If the original noa crew didn't knock the NES out of the park, the staff today would have reduced Nintendo less than what Sega is today.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]lucario/ike are available from amazon.co.uk. They had rosalina but just sold out. [/SIZE]

amazon.fr just cancelled my order of marth, villager and wii fit trainer saying the products will no longer be available. Looks like the marth reprint isn't happening for a long time. I swear my marth was in the "shipping soon" state though before it was cancelled, lame.

I just personally have a hard time believing that she's going to end up being rare at all. Especially with her being in Mario Party. But, that's just me and that's probably just me being hopeful :).
i think nintendo does not want her to be rare, however I think with all the production issues they have and with all the different figures they have to make and all of the demand that rosalina has there is just no way she will be easy to get. Who knows how much effort nintendo will put into reprinting her or if they will just move on to the next figures like they seem to have been doing.

Hey guys, just a heads up for those of you who ordered from B&H. I just called them and the CS rep talked to a manager. They pretty much confirmed any holy trinity orders will be canceled. They asked Nintendo for them after we placed our orders and Nintendo told them it was discontinued. As for Wave 3s they really don't know how many they will get and they will fulfill by whomever put their orders in first and then cancel the rest. So yea good job there B&H!!!

I pre-ordered Meta Knight for in-store pickup pretty much as soon as he went up on the site. I have a sneaking suspicion though that BBY will screw up the order somehow, so I have a backup ordered over at Amazon JP.

They asked Nintendo for them after we placed our orders and Nintendo told them it was discontinued.
yea that's what people figured that B&H had no idea what these amiibos things were and just put up all of them and then were so excited to tell nintendo how many orders they had and demand the product.

The hype is real! Look at King Dedede and MEGA Knight! Don't forget Rosalina, good lookin' to boot!

klmBTvI.jpg

My shulk and Meta Knight got canceled from amazon fr and amazon it ;o

The following items are no longer available from the vendor you select

This isn't a manufactured scarcity plan. The same thing happened the first year for Skylanders. The game took off at Christmas and for about three months there was NOTHING on the shelves except things no one wanted (Boomer and Darklight Crypt, which ironically both are now highly sought after). Figures take at least a couple months to rev up a production run, get them made and packaged, shipped over on a slow boat from China, then distributed. Add in if you guess wrong you are stuck with a bunch of worthless physical stock. It isn't like printing up a new run of DVDs. Someone posted a production run chart for the figures a while back, many of these were made as far back as early summer last year - you cannot just press a button and more Villagers appear in a couple weeks.

You could argue they would know these would be popular, but the current levels of excitement no one could have predicted, or the mad dash to hoard or scalp. Retailers were caught off guard too. It took until early April before Skylanders were a regular sight on shelves, and Activision isn't as cautious or conservative in their estimates as Nintendo.
How dare you call my beautiful, beloved Amiibos a bunch of Skylanders. /gloveslap

Walmart emailed my that my Toon Link was to be delayed. I am guessing other people who pre-ordered wave 3 at Walmart got he same email?

I just ordered Rosalina and Villager from Amazon.de.  They are still available. I'm sure that some people really want to hop on this!

No idea if the order will eventually get cancelled but these two were not available the last time I ordered.

BH Photo conversation today I am R W, Ike is from customer service.  Prior to this I'd asked for an ETA, to which I was told there wasn't one, and afterward I'd asked some questions about another order, but here's what's relevant to most people:

R W:  Is there at least a confirmation from the manufacturer that you *will* be receiving them, or..?
Ike K:  We are still trying to determine this
Ike K:  We have been given very little information so far.
Ike K:  We are working diligently to get more information about these at this time
R W:  It seems poor business to sell something you don't even know you have...
Ike K:  That is precisely the reason that we stopped selling them
Ike K:  As soon as we realized there might be a problem we did not allow for any more orders to be placed for these items

I canceled my B&H order this morning. I ordered more out of curiosity then need for the amiibos. I really wanted to see if B&H could fulfill the orders. Maybe they could still, but I'd rather not have my money in limbo while the company finds out. I understand that companies will take orders when items are backordered, but I too find it a poor business practice to accept orders on items you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA when or if you'll ever get more stock in. That is my 2 cents

Well, I'm not upset. Maybe other people are. Know is a strong word though. If Marth gets reprinted in March or something, at least maybe us BH order people won't have to hunt for one in-store.
I think March or something is wishful thinking. If I'm not mistaken, the Direct stated later in the year (by that time Marth is old news). Who knows if the packaging will be the same, it might be part of the Fire Emblem line. They could move on to Zelda or Mario Kart line, who knows what Nintendo will do. Best bet, E3 might be when they drop the news on the direction where they're heading.

Are you guys getting upset at them because you ordered something you knew you weren't going to get?
The fact that we ordered it means we should get it. We knew it'll be back ordered but to not have "ANY" of them while having orders up is crazy. They obviously anticipated getting them or they wouldn't have opened up orders after them being closed for months on B&H.

But I took a chance. I have little hope that they'll fulfill any orders and that's ok. If they do, even better.

also since I have been following this post religiously, I figured I would give back to the community that has felt jilted by Nintendo for not getting the amiibos they want....or not getting in an order for the Majora's Mask limited edition bundle OR the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL

Below are two codes for the demo for Monster Hunter 4

A071E2CW1H12RW4U
A070ECCD2M6YUDJJ

Enjoy my fellow CAGS :D/

also since I have been following this post religiously, I figured I would give back to the community that has felt jilted by Nintendo for not getting the amiibos they want....or not getting in an order for the Majora's Mask limited edition bundle OR the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL

Below are two codes for the demo for Monster Hunter 4

A071E2CW1H12RW4U
A070ECCD2M6YUDJJ

Enjoy my fellow CAGS :D/
Thank you very much. I took the second code.

Really wanted to try the game as I've never played MH before and I heard the demo was designed for newbies as well. Thanks again.

I canceled my B&H order this morning. I ordered more out of curiosity then need for the amiibos. I really wanted to see if B&H could fulfill the orders. Maybe they could still, but I'd rather not have my money in limbo while the company finds out. I understand that companies will take orders when items are backordered, but I too find it a poor business practice to accept orders on items you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA when or if you'll ever get more stock in. That is my 2 cents
I'm not canceling mine, they don't have any of my money (there was an authorization charge that dropped off and that's it), and there's literally nothing to lose. If I get 1 or 2 or all three of them I will adjust my order to match. It's horrible business practice to be certain, especially since they had a date (or at least a month) at the time of the original orders.

And glad to see another member give away their MH4U codes. I did too :).

I think March or something is wishful thinking. If I'm not mistaken, the Direct stated later in the year (by that time Marth is old news). Who knows if the packaging will be the same, it might be part of Fire Emblem line. They could move on to Zelda line or Mario Kart line, who knows what Nintendo will do. E3 might be when they drop the news on the direction where they are heading.
As has been pointed out, later this year means anywhere from tomorrow to 12/31/15. No one knows. Also Marth is usable in Codename STEAM which comes out in March, so March is not really farfetched, though again, no one has any idea at all, honestly. The new FE doesn't even have a tentative quarter yet, nevermind date. I highly doubt we see it in 2015.

They're nearly identical, but personally, I prefer the Mario pose.

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but 5/6 Mario Party 10 amiibo pages are now live on Amazon (cant preorder yet tho, Mario is missing).

Pre orders for those, one would expect, will be going live sometime soon.

Get ready lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back