Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, WinterAvenger.

On the topic of rarity, I would expect Toon Link to be common, just like Link. Bowser might be rare, depending on how rare the Super Mario amiibos end up being (I have a feeling those and the Smash amiibos might not be produced at the same time so Bowser could be getting a single print for now because of his additional print with the Super Mario series). I can see all the others going either way though.

Wonder why they didn't change that one. These are just my extreme backups, I probably won't allow this order to actually ship.
wario and some of the mario party amiibos are still 10.99. Did they charge 20% vat on your order? Even at the 10.99 price it comes out to $22+ each when they add on vat, too much for me.

i ordered 2 fox from amazon last week and i open the package today and i have one fox and a doctor who moonbase dvd in the box lol. I had to get my refund for the fox but they let me keep the dvd 

Same here, Kirby and a couple of the other commons I havent bought yet because they are so readily available. 

Would have been cool if they made a bundle with the game and amiibo like the Mario Party and Toad Tracker ones.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]The Amazon.de order I made for two sets of MVT finally arrived after a month of waiting. Unfortunately, only 50% of them arrived undamaged. Though, I was going to open them up anyway, so it's not too bad.[/SIZE]

[attachment=11357:MVT.jpg]

Haven't checked back in a few pages, but I got 2 more emails from BBY stating Sheik and Toon Link will be available 2/1 as well. Seems the "commons" from the bunch will be releasing first.

My order of MVT from amazon.de also arrived today in pretty good condition, only villager package was damaged on a corner, no big deal since I'm opening them :)

2w4yy5f.jpg

My inital opinion is that Bowser will be a common. Considering Mario, Peach, Luigi, Link and Zelda were all seen widely available at first or WELL in stock at many areas. Bowser being a big bad guy from the main franchise and the less popular franchsises not getting steady stock (basically not Zelda or Mario games)

Toon Link will probably maybe be rare since there is already a Link figure? Why produce both at all times?
I still have been very strong at only getting Zelda related Amiibos. ...even though i really want Bowser still but if I bought him it's all down hill from there.

Waiting patiently for the Ganondorf amiibo...

The Amazon.de order I made for two sets of MVT finally arrived after a month of waiting. Unfortunately, only 50% of them arrived undamaged. Though, I was going to open them up anyway, so it's not too bad.
attachicon.gif
MVT.jpg
It doesn't take much common sense to pack Amiibo properly to prevent damage... Simple Tetris.

I think Foreign Amazon does it on purpose to hold back the resellers.... IMO

My inital opinion is that Bowser will be a common. Considering Mario, Peach, Luigi, Link and Zelda were all seen widely available at first or WELL in stock at many areas. Bowser being a big bad guy from the main franchise and the less popular franchsises not getting steady stock (basically not Zelda or Mario games)

Toon Link will probably maybe be rare since there is already a Link figure? Why produce both at all times?
I still have been very strong at only getting Zelda related Amiibos. ...even though i really want Bowser still but if I bought him it's all down hill from there.

Waiting patiently for the Ganondorf amiibo...
well then all the mario party amiibos will be rare then, because they already have the other figures as common, why produce both at all times? Either that or the smash bros mario/yoshi/luigi/bowser will be discontinued.

[quote name="SlayerX11" post="12428595" timestamp="1421822265"]Im starting to like how the packaging of the amazon.de/german ones are. i sort of like that in the right they number them instead of just giving an age group[/quote]

Definitely a superior design.

Im starting to like how the packaging of the amazon.de/german ones are. i sort of like that in the right they number them instead of just giving an age group
yup as a collector the foreign ones are a lot nicer. They are numbered and say what collection they are from. I have no idea why the usa ones couldn't be like that. Maybe it has something to do with them not wanting to confuse the consumer with the age 6+ and then another number right by it. I'm considering just collecting the UK ones because they are in english anyway.

[quote name="the_vahngo" post="12428631" timestamp="1421824440"]so how do these differ from the USA ones?[/quote]

The "collection" text on the top left (below the smash logo) is replaced with the character's name on the NA packaging. On the top right, the NA package has a "6+" instead of the character / number text

Im starting to like how the packaging of the amazon.de/german ones are. i sort of like that in the right they number them instead of just giving an age group
yup as a collector the foreign ones are a lot nicer. They are numbered and say what collection they are from. I have no idea why the usa ones couldn't be like that. Maybe it has something to do with them not wanting to confuse the consumer with the age 6+ and then another number right by it. I'm considering just collecting the UK ones because they are in english anyway.
Yeah, I've been saying that since the beginning. I LOVE the fact that it has a numbering system so you know exactly which ones you're missing. Will make it easier when there's 3 different poses/series of every character, you can just say "I'm missing #38" instead of "I'm missing the 2nd mario that was released, the one for mario party" (or whatever). I ended up sticking with US versions though since I could physically see the figure/packaging before I purchased them, but watch NOA do something where they change the formatting of the NA packaging down the road and make the uniformity pointless.

Yeah, I've been saying that since the beginning. I LOVE the fact that it has a numbering system so you know exactly which ones you're missing. Will make it easier when there's 3 different poses/series of every character, you can just say "I'm missing #38" instead of "I'm missing the 2nd mario that was released, the one for mario party" (or whatever). I ended up sticking with US versions though since I could physically see the figure/packaging before I purchased them, but watch NOA do something where they change the formatting of the NA packaging down the road and make the uniformity pointless.
Or you could just say Super Mario Series Mario..... It really isn't that hard to keep track of them.

He could be but he's very popular still and most importantly recognizable to the average mom. That's really the key to all of this because gamers matter so little to what stores actually order and stock.So Toon Link is recognizable enough that he could be worth stocking next to Link and Zelda. I think Sheik will be rare for this reason despite coming from the Zelda franchise. No one has any idea who he is so he's probably not going to be the fourth Zelda figure on the shelves.

Who knows though, you could make a decent argument that every figure from this wave could be one of the rare ones and only argue that maybe five at most will be easy to find.

meta knight was up for preorder on amazon.de when i woke up..i told myself "ill order when i get out of the shower'...sure enough, OOS again after shower....thats what i get for getting clean

Hate to burst your bubble but the numbering is done by series not by the entire product line. Mario is No. 1 of the Smash series and No. 1 of the Super Mario Series - so you can't just say you're missing #1 without mentioning the series and at that point its about as difficult as saying that you're missing {series name} {character name}.

Hate to burst your bubble but the numbering is done by series not by the entire product line. Mario is No. 1 of the Smash series and No. 1 of the Super Mario Series - so you can't just say you're missing #1 without mentioning the series and at that point its about as difficult as saying that you're missing {series name} {character name}.
Bubble bursted!!1!!1! But the fact that you feel some pittance and self-loathing at the fact that you did so gives me comfort and a warm-fuzzy feeling. So I say, "good day sir! and thank you for perforating my effervescence even though you despised doing it".

Thousand dollar idea:

Someone needs to make colored rings to cover up the bases on amiibo. Then all your amiibo could match regardless of series.

He could be but he's very popular still and most importantly recognizable to the average mom. That's really the key to all of this because gamers matter so little to what stores actually order and stock.So Toon Link is recognizable enough that he could be worth stocking next to Link and Zelda. I think Sheik will be rare for this reason despite coming from the Zelda franchise. No one has any idea who he is so he's probably not going to be the fourth Zelda figure on the shelves.

Who knows though, you could make a decent argument that every figure from this wave could be one of the rare ones and only argue that maybe five at most will be easy to find.
Sheik is a woman.

Clearly know one will know who he is.

I think Sheik will be rare for this reason despite coming from the Zelda franchise. No one has any idea who he is so he's probably not going to be the fourth Zelda figure on the shelves.
bKPyysc.png

No offense, but it sounds like you don't know who she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back