Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. I submitted got through the paypal checkout when it stopped me.
Tried both regular and paypal, works both ways. In any case I ordered another for my brother with guest checkout, a different payment method, and a slightly tweaked shipping address, hopefully there won't be a problem. If they do cancel one though I won't feel too bad since it's a little overpriced with shipping. If they cancel both, then I'll have a problem.

Target ad for 2/1 has Rosalina in the ad, along with Bowser and Toon Link, so looks pretty likely that stores will indeed have this 2/1, if there was still any doubt. Shout out to the Target Ad Thread.

Target ad for 2/1 has Rosalina in the ad, along with Bowser and Toon Link, so looks pretty likely that stores will indeed have this 2/1, if there was still any doubt. Shout out to the Target Ad Thread.
Yep, I noticed this in the ad over on the bluray forums. I have 2 Rosalinas preordered thankfully...tho now I am scared that I'm gonna be banned from Target for getting more than one. :shock: :whee:

I was lucky enough to grab a US Rosalina preorder online. I've gotten my girlfriend and her niece into playing Smash lately, and I got the little one Peach and Zelda amiibos for Christmas. The other day, my gf says "she really likes Rosalina, you might have to get her another amiibo." -_-

I'll see you guys early on the 1st...

I was lucky enough to grab a US Rosalina preorder online. I've gotten my girlfriend and her niece into playing Smash lately, and I got the little one Peach and Zelda amiibos for Christmas. The other day, my gf says "she really likes Rosalina, you might have to get her another amiibo." -_-

I'll see you guys early on the 1st...
I have a 6 store plan for the 1st. I am getting one.

Well if it's in the ad then every Target store should have at least a few Rosalina, Bowser, and Toon Links.  I wonder what else they will have.

Having talked to employees at a few different Gamestops they seem confident that they will have a number of the wave 3 figures (except no extra Shulks besides pre-orders)  for the 2/1 release as well.  However, they noted that there is no real street date and they will most likely be putting them out on the floor as soon as they receive them.

Well if it's in the ad then every Target store should have at least a few Rosalina, Bowser, and Toon Links. I wonder what else they will have.

Having talked to employees at a few different Gamestops they seem confident that they will have a number of the wave 3 figures (except no extra Shulks besides pre-orders) for the 2/1 release as well. However, they noted that there is no real street date and they will most likely be putting them out on the floor as soon as they receive them.
Doesn't really mean anything. They had Fox Amiibo's advertised in the store ad a week or two ago and a huge sign in the Amiibo section saying "Sorry for the inconvenience, Fox is not availible in store".

But fingers crossed anyway.

Ordered a WFT for $27 off a third party Amazon seller. First Amiibo I've paid above MSRP so I broke my streak. Just need Marth, Villager and Little Mac now from the first two waves.

I'll be at the door at my local Target at 8 to hopefully grab a Rosalina. Oh Amiibo gods be with me on the 1st...

Online order pickup in my store is actually WAY in the back. Maybe his is too ;)
yup mine is right next to the bathroom all the way in the back of the store, and i've had to wait 30 min there before before someone would decide to answer the call signal and help

Maybe, I don't think the bundle is supposed to be rare though. I think its just a convenient way to get the game + an amiibo for amiibo mode sorta like how you could buy MK8 with random accessories
it will be rare

Some sources are suggesting that may be the only way to get Mario from the Super Mario Series in the states. ...and as usual, you can always cancel later if you change your mind.
well game.co.uk has mario available separately, so i'm sure it will come to the usa separately as well.. unless it's another one of those new 3ds things where we don't get what europe has.

So does anyone know any place that is excepting orders for King Dedede? Pretty sure he's gonna be the rarest (non exclusive) figure this coming wave. Can't find him on amazon.it .fr .de or .co.uk.

Hmmmm.

Maybe he just got delayed.

I'm going to laugh if Rosalina turns out to me the most common Amiibo available at Target. Imagine rushing back to Electronics, turning that corner, and BAM... 8 Mario, 6 Link, 12 Peach, 50 Rosalina, and the random 3 Zelda and Diddy that have been sitting there for a while.

That said... I'm still going to be there for when the doors open on the 1st... I have to be. I need to be...

...damn you Amiibos...

So does anyone know any place that is excepting orders for King Dedede? Pretty sure he's gonna be the rarest (non exclusive) figure this coming wave. Can't find him on amazon.it .fr .de or .co.uk.

Hmmmm.

Maybe he just got delayed.
what do you mean

King Dedede is still available for pre-order at amazon.de and for sale at amazon.jp

Really suck! I really don't likes target much after the new manager treated me like crap. For Amiibos I must go to different target and get they exclusive figure early in th mornig then go to toysrus pick up tru exclusive, and bestbuy exclusive. Hope I can find all amiibo at bestbuy and get done with wave 3.

Bubble bursted!!1!!1! But the fact that you feel some pittance and self-loathing at the fact that you did so gives me comfort and a warm-fuzzy feeling. So I say, "good day sir! and thank you for perforating my effervescence even though you despised doing it".
Sorry I ruined your day. :(

what do you mean

King Dedede is still available for pre-order at amazon.de and for sale at amazon.jp
Oh damn you're right. I guess I never thought to just type in his name instead of looking at the main amiibo page.

Thanks, got one ordered. Now I should be all set till wave 4 preorders go up.

I just checked my Amazon.it Amiibo order and my bank statement. Lucario is about ready to be shipped, with a billing notice appeared on my statement. However, there's some sort of hold-up in terms of the shipping of Rosalina. Hopefully, this will be squared away by the end of the week (as the figure wasn't really supposed to ship until Friday, and my main focus for this weekend is MAGFest).

[quote name="malagu" post="12432031" timestamp="1421905039"]The wait is almost over. :whee:
g32WBW5.jpg
[/quote]

Well I know these aren't retail exclusive in Japan, but this is a very promising indication that both meta knight and rosalina could be abundant in-store at launch.

Well I know these aren't retail exclusive in Japan, but this is a very promising indication that both meta knight and rosalina could be abundant in-store at launch.
Knowing NoA and the U.S, it'll either be abundant and get hoarded, or underproduced and hoarded.

Seems like Amiibo are way easier to obtain in any other region than our own. (Especially since people were still ordering MVT's way after they became rare here)

I'm going to laugh if Rosalina turns out to me the most common Amiibo available at Target. Imagine rushing back to Electronics, turning that corner, and BAM... 8 Mario, 6 Link, 12 Peach, 50 Rosalina, and the random 3 Zelda and Diddy that have been sitting there for a while.

That said... I'm still going to be there for when the doors open on the 1st... I have to be. I need to be...

...damn you Amiibos...
Even if rosalina turns out to be common it will turn into one of those starfox situations where scalpers will buy all the stock to artificially make it rare. Of all the amiibos rosalina has the biggest demand and there is no way nintendo will be able to meet demand

do people actually think they can show up at 8 am at Target and get Rosalina? you better be camping out at least a day before if you want to have any chance to get Rosalina. :pray:
I don't know if people in my area are that hardcore. Camping out a day before for a small "profit" on eBay? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back