Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Swung by my local TRU and all the Amiibos were common wave 1 & 2 figures. No peg or anything for the new ones so I at least feel like I haven't missed it. I'll have a buddy work with me and go everyday for next week or so and hopefully grab Luccario.

I work about ten minutes from a TRU, but fear that, by tomorrow afternoon, when I can get there, they'll be picked over. I've pre-ordered from BB and TRU, but would love to actually have some in hand right now (esp.Sheik).

I don't know why I bother - I've only opened one Amiibo, and my daughter and I aren't too interested in its functionality in SSB and MK8. I love how they look in the packaging, too. What am I doing?

I stopped by my TRU on the way home just to look. Of course, none out (but my god, millions of peaches). As I was leaving I overheard an employee telling someone "No, they aren't being sold until February 1st." Gee, wonder what they were asking about :p
I couldn't help but think "Millions of Peaches, Peaches for me. Millions of Peaches, Peaches for free. Look out!"

I couldn't help but think "Millions of Peaches, Peaches for me. Millions of Peaches, Peaches for free. Look out!"
Yes, I contemplated making that joke :D But they were neither free or for me :p (since I already have a Peach :p)

My god though there were a lot of them. Some of them might have been Kirbys, I didn't look super close. But either way, it was a huge swath of pink. Also a ton of DKs. Peach & DK seem to be the losers of Wave 1 :p

Edit: BTW, anyone notice Amazon moved all its Amiibo listings around on the Wii U accessories list recently? I've had the list up sorted by release, and as of, maybe a day ago(?), all the Mario Series Amiibos are now listed "first" (or last), whereas they used to be on page 2. Probably nothing, but maybe an indication that they are fiddling with those pages. Crossing my fingers they'll go live soon :p

Why do I feel like this is the case at nearly every store?
It's going to be a matter of how many boxes the stores get. But I suspect that's a standard size (at least for TRU). I've seen them pull Infinity figures from the back and I recall the boxes being about that size then as well (considering they are about the same size as Amiibo boxes).

What that actually means though, who knows. It kind of depends on who is packing them. if it's a TRU warehouse, they could potentially mix & match figures in a box (i.e. 2 Sheiks and 2 Bowsers or something). But if it's Nintendo I would guess they would package like Amiibos together. Just a guess though.

Just picked up Toon Link, Bowser, and Sheik in Ontario, Ca TRU. They had a limit of 1 per guest. Also called around and it looks like every other store in the area has all 3 except West Covina that only had Bowser left. All stores were also holding Lucarios until the 30th.

Why do I get the feeling TRU is going to eff up preorders? My preorders say 2/1 but they are already selling them. I guess I better stop in tomorrow.

Heard CAG rule was to never call
Sometimes calling can be useful. I'd Rather call and ask a store than drive 30 min + for nothing.

Also had quite a few times where the employee would hold the item for me (And would likely have sold out before I got there). Its smart not to call when theres an obvious glitch or something theres plenty of stock in.

My local TRU is liquidating everything. It's quite sad. Needless to say they won't be getting these ones. Next closest TRU is about an hour away :(

Why do I get the feeling TRU is going to eff up preorders? My preorders say 2/1 but they are already selling them. I guess I better stop in tomorrow.
I got most of Wave 3 preordered at TRU, and was nervous, but hey, I could use more free Amiibo if they do screw things up again.

TRU was holding Lucario in back... one guy checked for me, but the register guy was a nerd/jerk who said it was street-dated for 1/30. He's probably also the "guy who bought all the Sheik first thing this morning". Bowser and Toon Link could be had, and that is all.

I haven't even bought any amiibos at all, but reading this thread makes me feel compelled to go to TRU in the morning. What is wrong with me?

I didn't work til 5 so I'm not sure what the spread was in the morning, but apparently Lucario wasn't street-dated in the system so they were able to sell him, but when I checked he was changed to 1/30. If you missed him you're probably SOL, a manager will have to override any sales and they're really not supposed too. It didn't look like we had any Shieks at my store.

Toon Link, Shiek, and Bowser are all dated for 1/22, so you're good to go if you want and can find them.

This is funny now lol. I feel kinda bad getting the last Sheik there lol.

Maybe we can all team up for Roslina. We can cover 4 targets!
I have all my W3s pre-ordered with GS and theoretically a MEGA Knight with BB online, but will be going to the Target in either Marlton or Voorhees on the morning of the 1st before I go in to work.

I visited my local TRU this eve. They have about 10 bowsers and no others in wave 3. The was a nice guy sale rep told me that the other are coming on the way and lucario is on 1/30 end of the month. He said this should be plently because it is just many canceled preorder and/or issue with orders.

email from B&H i received tonight

We regret to inform you that your backorder for the following Nintendo amiibo game figures has been discontinued by the manufacturer with no replacement.

2 of Wii Fit Trainer (B&H Item # NINVLCAAAH)

2 of Villager (B&H Item # NINVLCAAAJ)

2 of Marth (B&H Item # NINVLCAAAM)

Your order will be canceled and you will not be charged for this order.

B&H always does their utmost to provide our customers the most accurate information regarding product availability. At the time you placed your order with us we were unaware of any product constraints, and there was no indication that that there would be a delay to your order. We were just informed by Nintendo of this issue and wanted to notify you as soon as we were made aware of it.

We offer our sincerest apologies for the incorrect shipping estimate we provided you with upon placing your order and are extremely sorry for the delay to your order.

The confusion is Nintendo PR's fault. If there's a street date, it should be stated that on February XX, 2015, the next wave of Amiibo are going to be released. 

I'm standing at the TRU in Oceanside, CA and there's not a single wave 3 to be found. The store associate says they sold out of Toon Link earlier and someone just walked out with the last Bowser. Guess that was a pretty hot tip...

Edit: Also asked about Lucario and she said she doesn't think they have him, but I suspect there's a box of him sitting in the back...

I called about my lucario and ike preorders and was told to keep calling back. Screw that I don't think u trust him. I'm calling back tomorrow and speaking to someone else and coming in if I have to they better not sell my preorders I preordered months ahead of time. I'm a regular so yeah.

I'm standing at the TRU in Oceanside, CA and there's not a single wave 3 to be found. The store associate says they sold out of Toon Link earlier and someone just walked out with the last Bowser. Guess that was a pretty hot tip...

Edit: Also asked about Lucario and she said she doesn't think they have him, but I suspect there's a box of him sitting in the back...
I just went to Chula Vista, national city, old town and El Cajon stores. Old town (Morena) had a ton of bowser and toon link but I snagged the last sheik :x. Chula was a bust. National city didn't have any out but the guy in front of me got a sheik from the back so I'm not sure their stock. El Cajon said he sold all his this morning. No one had lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back