Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Had all of wave 3 preordered online at Walmart, so cancelled Bowser, Sheik and Toon Link, apparently they cancelled my Sonic preorder, and it wasn't a mistake, Everything else shows as cancelled by my request, Sonic shows they cancelled it. Boo. Might try calling them, doubt they can do anything, but this is why I don't trust preorders.

I'm late to the party... meh... Going to swing by my local TRU tomorrow morning as it opens, then going to head to the next closest.

shiek looks like ass. joining marth as amiibos nerds get cus of rarity. keep supporting ass looking dolls.. oops i mean amiibos #samething

Just picked up Toon Link, Bowser, and Sheik in Ontario, Ca TRU. They had a limit of 1 per guest. Also called around and it looks like every other store in the area has all 3 except West Covina that only had Bowser left. All stores were also holding Lucarios until the 30th.
I went to the store after reading about this late, only one store still showed them in stock but when the Sup called they couldn't find them in store.

By far TRU orders the most Amiibos for a b&m store. If they were short on Shiek, I can only imagine how hard it will be to find elsewhere.

Wal-Mart has the least followed by best buy in my area.
TRU is most followed by target.
Gamestop is in the middle. Chillin.

Had to go buy a projector for work tonight, stopped at the TRU by Best Buy and the guy told me they had 4 Sheik and 8 Toon Link. All were sold within 2 or 3 hours of them opening. They had about 30 Bowsers.

I actually pre-ordered using the cards and he showed me the ones they are holding in the back for the pre-orders. I'll have to go back this weekend and grab mine, I did see Lucario as well although apparently it has a firm sale date listed as the 30th.

Had to go buy a projector for work tonight, stopped at the TRU by Best Buy and the guy told me they had 4 Sheik and 8 Toon Link. All were sold within 2 or 3 hours of them opening. They had about 30 Bowsers.

I actually pre-ordered using the cards and he showed me the ones they are holding in the back for the pre-orders. I'll have to go back this weekend and grab mine, I did see Lucario as well although apparently it has a firm sale date listed as the 30th.
Where was this?

It's funny because Sheik was one of the few I was able to pre-order on Amazon before they all sold out (along with Bowser and Toon Link ironically - pretty much all of this first batch).   I suppose I'll have to wait until sometime around the 1st before Amazon starts shipping those though.

On the bright side though, sounds like most TRUs were getting semi-consistent stock - that is, unlike Wave 2 where a store might have like 2 Zeldas and a different one might have 1 Luigi, or something really inconsistant like that, it looks like most TRUs are all at least getting a healthy supply of Bowsers and a decent supply of Toon Links and some Sheiks (and presumably a lot of Lucarios, though some seem to be holding those back of course).  This makes me hopeful Nintendo at least sorted out whatever manufacturing issues they had with Wave 2 so this wave will be a bit more like Wave 1 (which is to say I'm sure some will still be rare like Ike, but hopefully it won't be a mad hunt just to find the "commons" like Zelda and Luigi were)

So this SD for the 30th for Lucario seems pretty solid, right? Called one of the other TRUs before closing and they said they didn't get any, but to call back tomorrow. The only non-pre ordered W3 I care about at TRU is Lucario, so obviously if they are going to hold for the 30th it won't matter anyway and I can sleep in a bit before work in the afternoon.

Did anyone get a Pit from when he went up for like 5 minutes? I just saw the Pre-order, in stock on the 30th, which when clicked wouldn't even add to cart.

lol Walmart. I was there yesterday and they had a planogram paper for the Amiibo section sitting on the shelf dated 1/19.  The new merch plans reserved one peg on the bottom row for Villager, one for Wii Fit Trainer, and one peg for Marth.  2/3 of their pegs were empty and I was standing at the electronics section for 10minutes before I could get someone to help me.  The other Walmart I visited earlier this week had four Amiibos total, two of which were ripped to shreds on the floor.  Piece of shit store.

Does anybody know a way to get the plastic casing off completely without ruining the back card (like part of the back card sticking to the plastic rim so there's a white border on the card.)

Does anybody know a way to get the plastic casing off completely without ruining the back card (like part of the back card sticking to the plastic rim so there's a white border on the card.)
YouTube it... you basically cut the sides and bottom. It creates the prefect way to get the amiibo out without hurting the box art

It's funny because Sheik was one of the few I was able to pre-order on Amazon before they all sold out (along with Bowser and Toon Link ironically - pretty much all of this first batch). I suppose I'll have to wait until sometime around the 1st before Amazon starts shipping those though.

On the bright side though, sounds like most TRUs were getting semi-consistent stock - that is, unlike Wave 2 where a store might have like 2 Zeldas and a different one might have 1 Luigi, or something really inconsistant like that, it looks like most TRUs are all at least getting a healthy supply of Bowsers and a decent supply of Toon Links and some Sheiks (and presumably a lot of Lucarios, though some seem to be holding those back of course). This makes me hopeful Nintendo at least sorted out whatever manufacturing issues they had with Wave 2 so this wave will be a bit more like Wave 1 (which is to say I'm sure some will still be rare like Ike, but hopefully it won't be a mad hunt just to find the "commons" like Zelda and Luigi were)
Yea I'm surprised that shiek is rare because it was still able to be preordered for a long time after every other amiibo was cut off. Maybe they had more accurate numbers because it's the first to be released.

I would hold off calling Sheik rare until all stores get their shipments and we see how the assortments are distributed. We can't be 100% sure that Nintendo got the distribution on this wave correct. Right now only a few TRU has sold some of the new wave. All we are doing is hyping something up, adding fuel to the fire and people are going to buy them all, and it may very well be a common Amiibo. Although that would be awesome if the Scalpers bought every Sheik at TRU and then Walmart ends up getting a buttload of them ;)

I would hold off calling Sheik rare until all stores get their shipments and we see how the assortments are distributed. We can't be 100% sure that Nintendo got the distribution on this wave correct. Right now only a few TRU has sold some of the new wave. All we are doing is hyping something up, adding fuel to the fire and people are going to buy them all, and it may very well be a common Amiibo. Although that would be awesome if the Scalpers bought every Sheik at TRU and then Walmart ends up getting a buttload pad of them ;)
This, please.

I wish people would stop abusing the term rare too. Its asshole looks like a tube of circus peanuts.

B&H cancelled my order for the three amiibros and Little Mac the same way dreamer wrote so don't expect to get them from there.

I do not think the Shiek amiibo is going to be rare - look at the CPSIA page - it had two manufacturing months. All the past rares only had one. This strikes me as a Diddy Kong situation where it will be commom within a month.

This, please.

I wish people would stop abusing the term rare too. Its asshole looks like a tube of circus peanuts.
Lmao. A tube of circus peanuts for an asshole on an adjective? Gotta love it. The term limited must have a dong that looks like a soggy olive garden breadstick, then.

I do not think the Shiek amiibo is going to be rare - look at the CPSIA page - it had two manufacturing months. All the past rares only had one. This strikes me as a Diddy Kong situation where it will be commom within a month.
Isn't Fox relatively rare still though?

I would hold off calling Sheik rare until all stores get their shipments and we see how the assortments are distributed. We can't be 100% sure that Nintendo got the distribution on this wave correct. Right now only a few TRU has sold some of the new wave. All we are doing is hyping something up, adding fuel to the fire and people are going to buy them all, and it may very well be a common Amiibo. Although that would be awesome if the Scalpers bought every Sheik at TRU and then Walmart ends up getting a buttload of them ;)
well there was a bestbuy screen shot of inventory showing sheik was rare, so that two stores making it more likely that it will be rare, but we will have to see if there is another store that just gets all sheiks

That Best Buy inventory screenshot gave me some concern regarding my Sheik preorder.  Hopefully Best Buy gets enough to fill preorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back