Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from my local TRU and like others have said they had many Toon Links and Bowsers. No Shiek but they did have Captain Falcon.

This email was sent this morning with a timestamp of 8:14am.  :shame:  A day late and a dollar short! Thanks for nothing TRU!

"Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us! We are happy to report that your Bowser amiibo pre-order will be available for purchase starting January 22nd, 2015. Your item will be reserved for 7 days from this date. Please bring your original pre-order receipt (or this email) to the store location below to purchase this item: TOYS R US/BABIES R US..."

Went by the TRU in Bossier City LA this morning and found that they had several Toon Link and Bowser out on display and got one of each.  Asked an employee about Sheik and he said that they only got 6 in  and that they had already been put out.  Went back to the display just make sure I didn't miss one but didn't see a Sheik. As I was paying for Toon and Bowser the guy said to hold on that he may have a Sheik in  the back.  He came back with one for me.    I guess he helped me out because he saw that I was only getting single amiibos for my collection instead of buying numerous ones to scalp.  So just ask an employee at TRU if they have any of the amiibos  you want in the back storeroom and you may luck up and get one.  He also said that Lucario will be put out on 1/30.

I ended up getting Shiek and Bowser in Jax at the Town Center. They ran out of Toon Link right before I got there.

It looked like I gragrabbede last of them, but the lady said they have more, but 1 if each per guest. That was really nice

I was able to grab bowser, toon link, sheik and lucario at TRU in Joliet, IL! The manager had to override the price for lucario. Lol. I was excited so I only grabbed one of each for my kids, but after I left I went back to grab one more of each but manger told she can't sell lucario again.

Different topic, would it be greedy to ask for Wii fit and little Mac for lucario? Have a couple people from Craig's list that have those figures and my kids really want them.

I checked the Toys 'R Us on Barry Rd. in Kansas City, MO; they had Toon Link and Bowser out, but no Sheik.  They also verified they had quite a few of Lucario in the back, but they're street dated 1/30 as well.

I haven't kept up on every page in this thread but have actual sales numbers been released yet for any of the figures? It seems like there is a remarkably huge difference between the commons and the rares that were produced. I mean the commons are ultra common, literally languishing on the shelves of retailers everywhere, but the rares are on the opposite side of the spectrum, literally selling out the first minute they get put on the shelves. It kind of makes you wonder what the heck Nintendo is thinking. All those lost sales by not producing just a slight increase in the amount of the rares.
the commons sell pretty well. There are a lot on the shelves because the stores keep getting them in. If they weren't selling then they wouldn't be getting boxes of them in.

Nintendo knows what they are doing, if there weren't rare ones, people wouldn't be preordering them at MSRP or going crazy like they are now. Right now MSRP is a hot deal for these items when most of us would be waiting for sales if they were common.

How long does TRU hold pre-orders for? Sounds like most/all stores only got stock for pre-orders, so it might be pointless to go out hunting next Friday anyway.
Seeing that email this morning was the best ....way to go TRU

the email says 7 days, but I wouldn't be so happy yet. Just because they sent out emails doesn't mean the store is going to listen to what the email says..

Did another trip to the Burlington, NJ TRU on my lunch break. Still no Wave 3 figures, just like yesterday. I asked the guy if they had any that weren't out yet and he said everything he had was out. Oh well. I'm glad I decided to go now instead of on my way home since I'd have gotten stuck in 295 traffic and taken longer to get home. Glass half full I guess.

They did have the Game Of Thrones Jaime Lannister figure and I was so tempted to get it since I've been looking for it and this is the first time I've come across it, but I passed.

how are you guys getting these amiibos? I thought release was 2/1?
Seems it just pertains to certain ones, mainly exclusives, or TRU is just jumping the gun. Whatever the reason, there's reports from all over the country that at TRU all except Lucario (their exclusive) are available now.

These ammibos have high jacked my life. I seriously feel like a hopeless junkie going from store to store.... all hours of the day and night.

Seriously..... what the hell have I done with my life???

My toys r us says they have a ton of the new ones but they can't sell them until 2/1. Figures. Although I already preordered all of them from GameStop.. Except Lucario of course.

Just got my Used-Acceptable Samus Amiibo in from Amazon Warehouse. Was hoping for a damaged package figure but it does seem used. I'll update later to see if there is any Smash data on the figure.

P1010045.jpg
P1010046.jpg
P1010047.jpg

Bloomington, IL TRU had:

Two Toon Link
Several Bowser
No Sheik (only one slot for her; prolly long gone)
One Pit
One Captain Falcon

My wife grabbed a Toon Link for me. Said a woman came up and grabbed the last TL, as well as the Captain, Pit, and Bowser.

They told her Lucario would be put out on the 30th, as others were told.

Thinking about exchanging my DK for a Toon Link or Pit. Should I? I'm only going for characters I really like or ones who don't have countless other figures and other merchandise on the market (Pokemon, Mario).

Thinking about exchanging my DK for a Toon Link or Pit. Should I? I'm only going for characters I really like or ones who don't have countless other figures and other merchandise on the market (Pokemon, Mario).
I'd go for Pit. He's one of the better looking Amiibos in my opinion (if not the best). I like DK's fur design, but if you have Diddy Kong might as well give up DK.
Be wary of paint problems if that bothers you though on Pit. Maybe it's just the luck of the draw but my pit is missing the paint on the middle part of one of his boots..and it bothers me.

I'd go for Pit. He's one of the better looking Amiibos in my opinion (if not the best). I like DK's fur design, but if you have Diddy Kong might as well give up DK.
Be wary of paint problems if that bothers you though on Pit. Maybe it's just the luck of the draw but my pit is missing the paint on the middle part of one of his boots..and it bothers me.
Yep, I already have Diddy. :)

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I would go with Pit, he looks great and hes one of the kinda niche characters. Nintendo has made some little DK toys and Toon Link has quite a few of those Japanese gashapon figures for him. Im a huge Zelda fan so its hard not to pick Toon Link but was far as rarity and less produced memorabilia between the two...it would be Pit.

So for everyone who has a Lucario oder at Toysrus, does your order status still read "Item(s) on hold until release date: 12 / 21 / 14"??
Yep

They had 2 TL, 9 Bowser, no Sheiks and when the employee saw, he pulled them and said they weren't supposed to stock them and can't sell them yet. My guess is they already sold out of Sheiks last night though.

Went to my local TRU during lunch break and saw a ton of Bowser and Toon Link, as well as one peg of 4-6 Captain Falcon. Unfortunately I didn't see any Sheik. Asked if they had any different ones in the back. She said they didn't have any in the back at all. I bought Bowser, TL, and Falcon and left. Sad I didn't find any others.

Went by the TRU in Bossier City LA this morning and found that they had several Toon Link and Bowser out on display and got one of each. Asked an employee about Sheik and he said that they only got 6 in and that they had already been put out. Went back to the display just make sure I didn't miss one but didn't see a Sheik. As I was paying for Toon and Bowser the guy said to hold on that he may have a Sheik in the back. He came back with one for me. I guess he helped me out because he saw that I was only getting single amiibos for my collection instead of buying numerous ones to scalp. So just ask an employee at TRU if they have any of the amiibos you want in the back storeroom and you may luck up and get one. He also said that Lucario will be put out on 1/30.
Nice. I'm in Baton Rouge. I didn't check bc I figured it'd be a lost cause.

First off, fuck you to the dude who bought 5 Lucarios from the Naperville, IL location thanks to a manager override.

As for store updates for IL amiibros

Naperville - Ton of Bowsers, few toon links, no Shieks and Lucarios were behind counter but I needed a pre-order which I don't have or care for.

Downers Grove - As of 11AM today, Lots of Bowsers, about 15 Toon Links, 3 Shieks (Plus 1 that I bought) and no Lucarios

N. Riverside - About 10 Bowsers and 4 Toon Links.

Good luck.

Quick question.  Has anyone's Rosalina shipped yet from Amazon Italy? I thought they were being released on the 23rd. At least that's what I remember when I pre-ordered it.

Quick question. Has anyone's Rosalina shipped yet from Amazon Italy? I thought they were being released on the 23rd. At least that's what I remember when I pre-ordered it.
My order that I thought I cancelled shipped from amazon.it already. Supposed to be here by the 9th according to tracking information.

Just got back, I picked up Bowser, Toon Link and Sheik from my local TRU (they kept my Sheik in the back room). These are my in store pre-orders. They only had enough to fill in store pre-orders for Sheik. As for Lucario, I was told to come back on Jan. 30th. I'll definitely come back this Sunday when the buy 4/$44 goes live and do return/rebuy so that I can save a few bucks on TRU inflated MSRP.

I managed to find Toon Link, Bowser, and Shiek at my local TRU. Was holding one of each and got accused of being a scalper by a random guy. Don't know why buying one of each makes me a scalper.

No idea on quantity. But Santa Cruz Toys R us has a bunch. They were hesitant to sell to me because of the 2-1-15 street date. And I was the first person to call and ask about the new wave. But they sold me all 3. All figures being kept in back to prevent scalpers. Lucario not being sold till the 30th.

I ended up getting Shiek and Bowser in Jax at the Town Center. They ran out of Toon Link right before I got there.

It looked like I gragrabbede last of them, but the lady said they have more, but 1 if each per guest. That was really nice
So there are more Bowser? Just not on the racks?

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos.  If there was many Sheiks as Marios,  the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants.  If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype.  The chase is what makes this fun.  The unpredictability of the release schedule keeps the scalpers at bay and the fans that hunt every day will be rewarded more often.  People will complain about everything. 

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos. If there was many Sheiks as Marios, the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants. If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype. The chase is what makes this fun. People will complain about everything.
NOA sucks, they always have done stuff like this. This is just a big fail IMO.

My local TRU had maybe 6 Bowsers out on the shelf. There were a bunch of Toon Links and one empty peg labeled for Sheik. The cashier told me they were releasing Lucario on the 1st after he rang up my Bowser.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos. If there was many Sheiks as Marios, the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants. If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype. The chase is what makes this fun. The unpredictability of the release schedule keeps the scalpers at bay and the true fans that hunt every day will be rewarded more often. People will complain about everything.
They could still have the same hype without creating such a miserable experience for fans and collectors. They could simply enforce a global pre-order embargo and a global street date for each wave for example, and require (or at least ask) retailers to enforce a reasonable per-customer limit. Then, the thrill of the hunt could be experienced *at retailers* like everyone wants, not on ebay. The way Nintendo is handling distribution in North America frustrates consumers needlessly and plays into the hands of scalpers.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos. If there was many Sheiks as Marios, the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants. If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype. The chase is what makes this fun. The unpredictability of the release schedule keeps the scalpers at bay and the true fans that hunt every day will be rewarded more often. People will complain about everything.
There are plenty of true Nintendo fans on here that don't have the ability to drive around to these retail stores every day or to be there when the stores open to hope they might have gotten a shipment in.

This is seem like interesting wave again like the other 2 waves. I do have a feeling Sheilk will be one of hard to find amiibo for a period of time.

But turn out lucario might not be hard to find though it is still exclusive for TRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back