Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
This came from reddit.  I'll be making this call later.

"I just got off of the phone with TRU customer service regarding my Lucario Amiibo ordered back in December.

According to them even though my account shows that the Lucario order was in fact reinstated on December, 21st they will not be able to honor my order because their system does not show the e-mail that was sent out on Dec, 21st and they don't have enough stock to fulfill the order. I only bought one figure.
I still have the reinstatement e-mail, but according to customer service they can't do anything about a "glitch."
If you had an order cancelled back in December and reinstated I would give them a call to make sure you still have an order."

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos. If there was many Sheiks as Marios, the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants. If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype. The chase is what makes this fun. The unpredictability of the release schedule keeps the scalpers at bay and the true fans that hunt every day will be rewarded more often. People will complain about everything.
Yeah you are the only one. Also you need to correct your definition of a true fan. Thanks

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Nintendo is doing a pretty good job with Amiibos. If there was many Sheiks as Marios, the shelves would be filled with characters nobody wants. If there were no rare characters, none of us would be caught up in the hype. The chase is what makes this fun. The unpredictability of the release schedule keeps the scalpers at bay and the true fans that hunt every day will be rewarded more often. People will complain about everything.
Yeah, sure. And those of us who work for a living will simply put our customers and jobs on hold so we can devote the time to hunt for an amiibo like a "true fan" would.

Being lackadaisical and missing out because you thought you could wait for a sale is one thing. Not getting one because they were released while you were at work and already sold out when you got there 2 hours later is something else.

Yeah, sure. And those of us who work for a living will simply put our customers and jobs on hold so we can devote the time to hunt for an amiibo like a "true fan" would.

Being lackadaisical and missing out because you thought you could wait for a sale is one thing. Not getting one because they were released while you were at work and already sold out when you got there 2 hours later is something else.
I'm not trying to cause a fight but i have a full time 9-5 job and i also have a wife and two kids and i still managed to find the time to track these things down. It takes a little bit of effort but you do it for things you love. Also, my job or home life hasn't suffered. Make of that what you will.

I find nothing fun about this chase. Scalpers are more likely to hunt everyday because it's a job to them. I'm fine with some rare ones but not as rare as they are making them. Obviously 2 shieks per store is not reasonable at all

This came from reddit. I'll be making this call later.

"I just got off of the phone with TRU customer service regarding my Lucario Amiibo ordered back in December.
According to them even though my account shows that the Lucario order was in fact reinstated on December, 21st they will not be able to honor my order because their system does not show the e-mail that was sent out on Dec, 21st and they don't have enough stock to fulfill the order. I only bought one figure.
I still have the reinstatement e-mail, but according to customer service they can't do anything about a "glitch."
If you had an order cancelled back in December and reinstated I would give them a call to make sure you still have an order."
What was the reason for calling? I ask because my order is still active according to the track page. Is it not accurate?

Also, some guy I guess tried to buy all 35 of the lucario when they opened according to the worker. Luckily the system wouldn't let him but I hope it wasn't someone on here.
*blinks*

We seriously need purchase limits at every retailer.

This is like Sudafed with meth heads. fuck.

Everyone thinks Nintendo is doing an outstanding job with them... unless they're actually trying to buy them. Nintendo's making millions on them apparently so they could care less if anyone's inconvenienced as long as they keep making millions.

I'm not trying to cause a fight but i have a full time 9-5 job and i also have a wife and two kids and i still managed to find the time to track these things down. It takes a little bit of effort but you do it for things you love. Also, my job or home life hasn't suffered. Make of that what you will.
Sure, everyone has a unique situation. Some people will find some where others don't, even in less likely circumstances. It's a game of odds, and effort matters.

The point I'm getting at is there are plenty of true fans out there who won't get several figures without paying a premium. For some people taking a day off work means getting terminated or a loss of pay they can't absorb on the chin. I find it a bit apathetic to simply assume every true fan will get the rares simply by virtue of trying hard enough.

Going to attempt to pick up my in-store preorders tonight from Toys R Us for the ones that were released. It will be interesting to see if they actually held them!

Went to TRU today and they had about 30 Bowsers but none of the other new stuff and no spots for them either.

Went to Frys and they had nothing but a ton of the usual old suspects.

my TRU also told me no untill 2/1... Gerrr
If you got an email letting you know that your in-store pre-order is ready, print it out and bring it with you. If they don't have them ready, then you can nicely ask them to comp you for wasting your time. Good luck.

Visited the Toys R Us in Glen Burnie, MD around 10:30AM. They had plenty of bowser, and a couple of toon links left. I bought one of each. My buddy that works there said they only got the one box of Sheik, and they were bought up in one swoop :/. I then visited the Toys R Us in Annapolis, MD a little while after. Plenty of Bowser, about 6 toon links, and 3 Captain falcons were on the shelf. Same case with Sheik though... One guy bought their single case.

Visited the Toys R Us in Glen Burnie, MD around 10:30AM. They had plenty of bowser, and a couple of toon links left. I bought one of each. My buddy that works there said they only got the one box of Sheik, and they were bought up in one swoop :/. I then visited the Toys R Us in Annapolis, MD a little while after. Plenty of Bowser, about 6 toon links, and 3 Captain falcons were on the shelf. Same case with Sheik though... One guy bought their single case.
F'ing scalpers! You may have to reconsider calling your friend a buddy since s/he didn't put one Sheik on hold for you. :whistle2:$

Here's a good idea for everyone. When TRU has a good sale on amiibos, just buy doubles and hang onto them until a new wave comes out. Then you can just exchange them for new ones. I did this when they had the bogo 40% off recently and just exchanged my doubles for Bowser and Toon Link.

Called few Toy's R Us in my area got the same story at every store.  They have Bowser and Toon Link, they already sold out of Shiek, the girl at one store said they all got bought on the first day they put them out.  Lucario is street dated till 1/30, but she said I could call on the 29th and have them hold one for me, she expects them to be gone by early morning on that day. 

So yea Shiek is going to be the new pain in the ass amiibo to find.

Thank you everyone who has been posting on here about Toys R Us. I went to mine in SoCal last night at 8:30pm and they still had some Toon Link and one Bowser. When I got home, I read that Sheik was also available, so I stopped by at opening this morning and they didn't know to put Sheik out. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]They only received two, and both were still in the back. [/SIZE]They said if it rang in the system without a street date, I could buy her.  As they were ringing me out, someone else called asking for it and they told him they would hold the last one for him. Right after I checked out, the manager came over the walkie and said that they needed to strictly enforce only ONE of each character per person.

They told me Lucario would be out 2/1. I've seen others say 1/30. Sorry if this was already addressed (I couldn't find an answer)... but what day is Lucario really coming out? Why are different stores giving out two different answers? 

So if TRU is getting all of theirs already, then should GS be getting theirs on Sunday? (That's the "Nintendo Shipment Day" usually)  Guess I should call my manager buddy and remind him NOT to put the stupid stickers on my pre-orders!

Thank you everyone who has been posting on here about Toys R Us. I went to mine in SoCal last night at 8:30pm and they still had some Toon Link and one Bowser. When I got home, I read that Sheik was also available, so I stopped by at opening this morning and they didn't know to put Sheik out. They only received two, and both were still in the back. They said if it rang in the system without a street date, I could buy her. As they were ringing me out, someone else called asking for it and they told him they would hold the last one for him. Right after I checked out, the manager came over the walkie and said that they needed to strictly enforce only ONE of each character per person.

They told me Lucario would be out 2/1. I've seen others say 1/30. Sorry if this was already addressed (I couldn't find an answer)... but what day is Lucario really coming out? Why are different stores giving out two different answers?
Preorder card said 2/1, but people received emails stating Lucario will be available 1/30. There is some conflicting reports on dates.

Preorder card said 2/1, but people received emails stating Lucario will be available 1/30. There is some conflicting reports on dates.
Thank you for the answer!

Mine told me that they tried ringing him up earlier in the day to see if he could be sold like Toon Link and Bowser, and the register said street dated for 2/1 and wouldn't allow them to sell it. I don't know how their system works or he was just saying that because the date on the box/preorder cards.

Got a MP10 bundle -- Guess I'll actually have an amiibo to take out of the box now though since I'll have to get the SMB version Amiibo in box as well for the collection ;)  I always open my CEs though!

Got my WFT today from Amazon. Even though I suck with the character, there is a fun, quirky aspect to her that I like. Price tag sucks that I had to pay 2x the amount but that's the collector aspect I guess.

The Newegg listing mentioned that this would be the only way to get the SMB line Mario. Whether that ends up being true or not, it will make this one tougher to grab. Also, Amazon has placeholders for all of the SMB line except Mario. Better to lock in on Amazon and later switch to Best Buy, then miss both.

Source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190546&cm_re=mario_party_10-_-78-190-546-_-Product
exactly cause look at what it cost now for both super smash bundle new and also Pokemon dual pack new

The Newegg listing mentioned that this would be the only way to get the SMB line Mario. Whether that ends up being true or not, it will make this one tougher to grab. Also, Amazon has placeholders for all of the SMB line except Mario. Better to lock in on Amazon and later switch to Best Buy, then miss both.

Source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190546&cm_re=mario_party_10-_-78-190-546-_-Product
There is no way this will be true. Mario, of all characters, has to be available for the "Mario Series line." It doesn't really make sense to only offer the Smash Bros variant but offer other variants for the B characters :p

There is no way this will be true. Mario, of all characters, has to be available for the "Mario Series line." It doesn't really make sense to only offer the Smash Bros variant but offer other variants for the B characters :p
could be true considering the super smash bros mario will do the same exact thing in mario party as the actual mario party one it could be a way not to clutter shelfs since super smash bros Mario is in such abundant on shelfs

could be true considering the super smash bros mario will do the same exact thing in mario party as the actual mario party one it could be a way not to clutter shelfs since super smash bros Mario is in such abundant on shelfs
But they aren't going to make the Smash versions forever. These aren't the "Mario Party" series - they are meant as the "main" Mario Amiibos.

If Mario was exclusive to that set they would have called him something different.

No issues picking up the pre-orders that I had for Toon Link, Sheik, or Bowser at the Buford, GA TRU.  

Wouldn't let me get Lucario though.  

Still hopeful that I can pick up some of them at Best Buy via GCU and then return the TRU ones (as they cost $3.60 more.)  

Oh, and there was a Sheik left when I bought mine.  Didn't want to buy two, figured someone else could enjoy that one.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back