Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the Sheik .. Another target near my work place just got Sheik in stock ... and a nice sale guy will hold (1) for me .. somehow they can only hold 1 .. better than nothing !!!! Cheer!

I was just checking Best Buys in store stock on their website and the stores in my area are showing Bowser & Toon Link in stock, with only a couple showing Shiek as being in stock. No other ones from Wave 3 are coming up as in stock though, including Meta Knight. The website is still showing the release date as 02/01, so are we assuming they are dated as such in their system?

I had a USA and Japanese Marth. The USA one was unopened. I sold it to someone for $110 bucks. I just used that money to buy a Japanese Meta Knight from Amazon for $33 because I really didn't want to stress out looking for it at Best Buy. 

Am I a bad person?

For anyone that was able to get a Pit from GameStop last week on the 21st, you should be getting your shopping notification soon. I just got mine. =)

I had a USA and Japanese Marth. The USA one was unopened. I sold it to someone for $110 bucks. I just used that money to buy a Japanese Meta Knight from Amazon for $33 because I really didn't want to stress out looking for it at Best Buy.

Am I a bad person?
If someone was willing to pay, then no.

Am I a bad person?
No, you're like those people that buy up multiple of rare amiibos for "trading" except your trading your amiibos for cash and the cash for amiibos

Its funny, I found a USA Marth in store like a month ago. I never opened it. I decided to buy a Japanese Marth from Play-Asia since I was going to open them all anyway.

I bought Lucario, and Rosalina from Europe for the same reason. To me, my time is more valuable than my money.

I have 2 kids under 3 and I just don't have time to do any store hopping or wait on line.

Update: I called another local Target near my home, they do have in stock Toon Link/ Bowser , Sheik and 4 Rosalina so far *this guy said it might coming more near the Feb 1*. but they can't sell now because they need to wait until 2/1 .. Why other Target can do it ..and not them? Because this sale man doesn't know how to do it? overwrite ??

Am I a bad person?
I would call you a smart person.

Update: I called another local Target near my home, they do have in stock Toon Link/ Bowser and Sheik .. but they can't sell now because they need to wait until 2/1 .. Why other Target can do it ..and not them? Because this sale man doesn't know how to do it? overwrite ??

Target employees in here have said only Sheik isn't locked in the system until 2/1.

So one of my best buys has toon link and bowser for "pickup today" option, when I add to my cart it then says no items added to cart.

I can't get over to best buy today. Am I out of luck, or does anyone know a work around?

Got excited, went to go check local Targets despite m.fiat and Brickseek both showing OOS at every location in my part of northern Virginia. No dice at the first, called the second one to save gas and they confirmed no new shipments yet.

Update: I called another local Target near my home, they do have in stock Toon Link/ Bowser , Sheik and 4 Rosalina so far *this guy said it might coming more near the Feb 1*. but they can't sell now because they need to wait until 2/1 .. Why other Target can do it ..and not them? Because this sale man doesn't know how to do it? overwrite ??
What Eldritch said, apparently Sheik isn't hard locked, but they're all in Target's ad for Sunday, meaning they usually are supposed to hold them until Sunday. Some stores might know this, some don't, it depends on if the manager or LOD has paid any attention to messages from corporate.

I was just checking Best Buys in store stock on their website and the stores in my area are showing Bowser & Toon Link in stock, with only a couple showing Shiek as being in stock. No other ones from Wave 3 are coming up as in stock though, including Meta Knight. The website is still showing the release date as 02/01, so are we assuming they are dated as such in their system?
anyone able to buy them from bestbuy yet? In my experience if it has a release date in the future bestbuy system won't let it be sold.

Am I a bad person?
no, but i'm sure you could have found metaknight cheaper

sheik is the only one that's not locked in the system, you don't have to do an override, but it's up to each individual store if they want to sell it now or on the 1st.

What Eldritch said, apparently Sheik isn't hard locked, but they're all in Target's ad for Sunday, meaning they usually are supposed to hold them until Sunday. Some stores might know this, some don't, it depends on if the manager or LOD has paid any attention to messages from corporate.
Sound like I better run up to that store (the one holding for me that Sheik) get it asap before they change their mind !!!! The heat is getting hot ..

This is very poorly run here. Instead of having the line go straight to the register to buy them they are letting a few people in at time and waiting until people leave the store. So stupid.

This is very poorly run here. Instead of having the line go straight to the register to buy them they are letting a few people in at time and waiting until people leave the store. So stupid.
Um...there's a limit to how many people can be in a store. You know, fire code and all that jazz?

NW isn't that big, it has a small limit compared to what we all wish it had.

Um...there's a limit to how many people can be in a store. You know, fire code and all that jazz?

NW isn't that big, it has a small limit compared to what we all wish it had.
The lines big enough that it's not gonna get done till after they close. It took an additional 2 hours for me to get my hyrule warriors LE lol

I just had a crazy thought--can you imagine if Nintendo sold these blind bag style?
Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day. It would take all the fun out of the chase. Opening blinds can be fun too but it's a completely different kind of purchase. You buy them by the case load in bulk in order to secure rare pieces or else you're forced to buy complete sets from the aftermarket flippers. Because buying single blind boxes at a time gets you nowhere and then you're stuck with a mountain of dupes. With blind boxes, it's ALWAYS cheaper to buy the complete set when possible.

So many people still don't understand why collecting Amiibos is fun.  "I work 900 hours a week and have 1600 children blah blah blah".  Yeah sure buddy. You'd be super interested in these things if you went to target and all 50 different smash brothers Amiibos were available on the pegs.  Or I suppose you'd prefer it if you went to the store and the complete set was sitting there on the bottom shelf for $650.  The majority of the collectors are missing the point entirely.

The lines big enough that it's not gonna get done till after they close. It took an additional 2 hours for me to get my hyrule warriors LE lol
Oo sounds like you just barely made it for that LE.
I was near the front, so I got in real quick.

Oh well. I guess I will just try my luck around LI & NJ.

Thats not what I mean though. It shouldn't take this long to ring people up. The line should be moving way quicker than this
Are they letting people in who are just shopping without waiting in your line? If so, then yes the line should be moving quicker. It usually does.
If not, then there are people in there shopping for stuff other than amiibos or just checking the place out and they're not gonna tell them to leave just because they can't let more people in.

So many people still don't understand why collecting Amiibos is fun. "I work 900 hours a week and have 1600 children blah blah blah". Yeah sure buddy. You'd be super interested in these things if you went to target and all 50 different smash brothers Amiibos were available on the pegs. Or I suppose you'd prefer it if you went to the store and the complete set was sitting there on the bottom shelf for $650. The majority of the collectors are missing the point entirely.
This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Yes, I would like that actually.

In fact, I'd pay a premium for it.

We are not fishing or hunting deer here.

My target showed sheik in stock. Rushed over in traffic. Some guy bought entire shipment (2 toon link , 3 bowser, 1 sheik)

You know amiibo is a hit when electronics team members are talking about it when you walk up and before you can ask about amiibo

My target showed sheik in stock. Rushed over in traffic. Some guy bought entire shipment (2 toon link , 3 bowser, 1 sheik)

You know amiibo is a hit when electronics team members are talking about it when you walk up and before you can ask about amiibo
You can call them ahead and ask them to hold for you? Sorry to hear this .. sad ..

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Yes, I would like that actually.

In fact, I'd pay a premium for it.

We are not fishing or hunting deer here.
Part of it is the chase. It doesn't influence some and others will deny it but most people are collecting for the thrill of the hunt.

Haha you are insane but yeah. I couldn't feel my feet by the time I got into the store.

You waiting on the 13th?
Don't I know it...I went home, took a 3 hour nap, and went to work. It was terrible idea lol. I'd do it again though.

Yep! Ima be there, not sure of what time to go. I've never gone for a console release, and I imagine the wait will be worse than ever...

Don't I know it...I went home, took a 3 hour nap, and went to work. It was terrible idea lol. I'd do it again though.

Yep! Ima be there, not sure of what time to go. I've never gone for a console release, and I imagine the wait will be worse than ever...
Pretty much, the rep fully expected people to be there days in advance rain or shine as we saw with the amiibo release. Talk to me by PM i'm thinking of going too and wouldn't mind meeting up and/or tag teaming it

Part of it is the chase. It doesn't influence some and others will deny it but most people are collecting for the thrill of the hunt.
Yes, but he said collectors are missing the point.

I like the products. They are very neat. I don't like having to go out and search. I paid a premium on a few amiibos because I didn't want to bother searching.

Sure, if I can walk into a store and buy them, I will.

I did that for a bunch of the "rare" ones. A couple like Fox, Rosalina, Meta Knight and Lucario I didn't preorder so I just paid a small premium for convenience.

Yes, but he said collectors are missing the point.

I like the products. They are very neat. I don't like having to go out and search. I paid a premium on a few amiibos because I didn't want to bother searching.

Sure, if I can walk into a store and buy them, I will.

I did that for a bunch of the "rare" ones. A couple like Fox, Rosalina, Meta Knight and Lucario I didn't preorder so I just paid a small premium for convenience.
Yeah but you'll agree with me when I say that you are in that small minority that was gonna buy them all one way or another regardless of their rarity. Most people that are in it now are in it because of the rareness of it and the feeling you get when you find something that other people can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back