Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Or I could just find someone with the amiibo I want and trade them the amiibo I have for it. No money changes hands, no markup, just a figure-for-figure trade. If you're gonna try and tell me that's the same as roping in another person to pay too much for a piece of plastic, then keep spouting nonsense.

But go ahead and keep getting butt frustrated. ;D
Good thing you posted here admitting it was scummy, yet expected everyones approval I guess. You have Sheiks in stock near you, congratulations. Everyone is sooo butthurt and frustrated at you. :bow:

Good thing you posted here admitting it was scummy, yet expected everyones approval I guess. You have Sheiks in stock near you, congratulations. Everyone is sooo butthurt and frustrated at you. :bow:
I'm not looking for approval from anyone, I was just making conversation. You're right, I did admit that it would have been scummy, but I also said I was only considering it. But thanks, ya cutie :baby:

FYI i just got text message from Gamestop saying "Your Amiibo Bowser order available Fri PM"

i pre-ordered all of wave 3
Same.

I also got an email from Toys R Us that my in store order Lucario was delayed because it wouldn't be there on the 30th. Probably because their dumb employees put the figures out when they got them instead of holding them and someone bought all the Lucarios. Good job, Toys R Us.

Do you think calling toys r us about how many lucario they will have be possible? Or would they not be able to tell?
They SHOULD be able to tell how many preorders they have vs # of Lucario, but who knows. I've heard some TRU have issues issues with preorders. Heck, when I worked at Target, our manager was the one that had to look up how many preorders we had for something, and getting him to do that was like pulling teeth, so we'd just grab a random amount of said game and store them behind the counter for anyone who came in with a preorder card.

No they take your I'd and phone number and enter you into their pre order system as having bought one so the next time you try it'll show you purchased said amiibo
Not exactly a fool proof method, but like you said, at least they care enough.

Sheik is showing up in stock in some stores around here but they haven't received any yet. The PDA is showing they are in route to be delivered.

By shipping 4 figures per store? And preventing actual Nintendo fans from buying what they want? Nope.... thats fucking stupid
See below.

Yeah and im sure the reason he is here is b/c of their shitty distribution/manufacturing numbers. Europe seems to have them readily available and yet when they put up wave 4 they sold out almost immediately on Nintendo UKs website. I think at this point they have their demand.
Exactly.

By making some figures "rare", they basically have people guessing what's going to be rare and rather than take risks, many people are just ordering all of them.

The common ones will be the ones Nintendo knows they can keep on shelves because they'll have new games and continue to sell.

can someone pm me the dcpi for shiek?
PM'd anyway, but for anyone else who is still asking and hasn't seen previous posts or didn't know that DPCI numbers are listed on the product pages on Target's website, here's a list of Target DPCI numbers for every amiibo up through Wave Three:

Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
Wave 3
207-00-5019 Toon Link
207-00-5020 Bowser
207-00-5021 Rosalina & Luma
207-00-5022 Mega Man
207-00-5023 Sonic
207-00-5024 Sheik
207-00-5025 King Dedede
207-00-5026 Ike

And shit on nintendo world all you want but they take amiibos seriously. They implemented an ID policy on amiibos after scalpers tried buying them. Now you can only get one of each amiibo FOREVER
While I love this and wish more would do it, amiibos are now being treated like Sudafed with meth heads at the world store. Awesome.

I love how Target told me they didn't have Sheik in stock yesterday evening when it was showing 4 on hand, and today it is out of stock.
That's because, as I found out today from multiple stores, it says 'in stock' right before they have arrived on that day's truck. Other customers got there before you, after you talked to them the first time, and bought them all. Every store has had them locked away in back until informed customers make the employees find them. Most stores are also keeping them off the shelves and doing one per customer.

FYI i just got text message from Gamestop saying "Your Amiibo Bowser order available Fri PM"

i pre-ordered all of wave 3
I got the same text, but the Gamestop I pre-ordered Bowser at is showing in stock already. I assume I can just go in and grab it now.

I pre-ordered the entire Wave 3 at this Gamestop because they are usually really good about not putting stuff on the floor by accident. For example they held some guys Pit pre-order for 2 weeks. Im sorta glad I did my 2 Shulks for shipping as to not have to worry about it getting sold by accident.

I was able to grab a sheik from my local target, they also had Rosalina (a whole box of her) and some toon links and a few bowsers. Everything but Sheik was street dated for the 1st, so I could only grab Sheik unfortunately.

Just got back form the Target in San Jose, CA on Coleman. Rosalina had 6 in stock, Took Link had 2, Bowser had 3 left and Shiek had 2 left. Picked up a Sheik, Toon Link and a Rosalina, but was only able to purchase the Sheik figure. Toon Link and Rosalina are dated for the 1st. Bowser in person does look pretty sweet

F me, nearby Target has 4 in stock, I'm at work and the girl on the phone has no idea what an Amiibo is...I give her the dcpi and she says its not coming up when I see 4 on brick seek.

F me, nearby Target has 4 in stock, I'm at work and the girl on the phone has no idea what an Amiibo is...I give her the dcpi and she says its not coming up when I see 4 on brick seek.
As some people have noted, if it shows on Brickseek, it also could mean they are in transit to the store, and haven't arrived yet or been scanned into their system.

As some people have noted, if it shows on Brickseek, it also could mean they are in transit to the store, and haven't arrived yet or been scanned into their system.
Gotcha. Well it's on Target's site also, and I guess I didn't have a lot of faith since I initially tried to explain that they were in the video game section and they were sort of like Skylanders, which she still didn't know and replied back with a deafening silence until I offered to read her the dcpi. I don't expect everyone to be an expert but I at least expect some type of response, LOL

Brickseek finally updated, it took it at least 30 minutes to let the stock drop by one. I don't know how some of you say it drops immediately, stop f5'n the site!

And shit on nintendo world all you want but they take amiibos seriously. They implemented an ID policy on amiibos after scalpers tried buying them. Now you can only get one of each amiibo FOREVER
If I'm not mistaken, didn't you buy multiple Pit amiibo figures from NWS? Hence, you contributed to the new policy.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you buy multiple Pit amiibo figures from NWS? Hence, you contributed to the new policy.
Nah, I ended up with the pits when I freaked out with everyone else and ordered multiple copies of amiibos at every retailer that was selling them.

Well its about as foolproof as you can make it honestly. Beats trying to remember people's faces and I've been guilty of going back the next day for a second WFT
What I meant was that it would be easy to get around it. A kid buying them who has no ID, or "I left my ID at home". I doubt they would turn away a few kids even if someone was sending them in to buy them

Another store near me had inventory on Sheik pop up. As scummy as it is, I'm kind of considering going and buying them out. I'm just trying to get my hands on a Little Mac and a Pit and if Sheik is going to be rare too, it would help to have trade bait, right?
Yep, totally. I traded a Sheik for a Little Mac earlier this week. It's always good to have trade bait.

What I meant was that it would be easy to get around it. A kid buying them who has no ID, or "I left my ID at home". I doubt they would turn away a few kids even if someone was sending them in to buy them
You'd be surprised. There was a father/daughter group in line to buy WFT when they re-released and the clerk wouldn't sell an extra one to the daughter.

Tried buying a Sheik from Target but the lady said it was street dated for 2/1 so couldn't sell. So is the Sheik at Target thing YMMV or is she lying?

Tried buying a Sheik from Target but the lady said it was street dated for 2/1 so couldn't sell. So is the Sheik at Target thing YMMV or is she lying?
The Target I went to had Rosalina and Toon Link street dated for the 2/1. I was able to buy Sheik though.

I got a guy to sell me two Rosalinas today.  But the register locked him out from selling them so he nicely put them on hold for me instead.  So don't even bother with that. 

We'll see if they're still there on Sunday.  In any case, there will be a ton of Rosalina's available on Sunday and anyone that wants one should be able to get one.  Just go there in the morning to get one. 

She wasn't lying but she was wrong. Most employees are ill informed. Rosalina has a Target appointed 'release date', which is not to be confused with a 'street date'. Sheik does not.

If you calmly explain to them that Sheik doesn't have a street date and other stores have been selling them, they should sell one to you. They can look again in their system to double check and will see that you're correct. Many employees have simply been told 'these can't be sold until the first'.

Target could hold figures for advertised deals, street date or not. Sheik is advertised for sale this Sunday is she not?

Target could hold figures for advertised deals, street date or not. Sheik is advertised for sale this Sunday is she not?
^ This. They are in the Sunday ad, I don't believe Sheik is pictured, but they do hold product for ads to guarantee they have stock that day. Some stores just aren't on the same page, and since Sheik isn't hard locked, people have got her. So it's VERY YMMV on whether your Target will have Sheik available today or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back