Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping my in store pick up for Toon Link, Sheik, and Meta Knight processes soon. Have no idea why I did store pick up. Some employee is either going to lose them, take them, or sell them to someone else huh? As long as they don't mess up Meta Knight I'll be fine. I trust Gamestop with my remaining orders.
I am in the same boat as you. I didn't have any issue with the first few I ordered from Best Buy from Wave 1 with store pickup, but from others here have said about their experience with some of Wave 2 with store pickup, I'm a bit worried. I had TL, Sheik, and Bowser in my hand at TRU last week when they got them in and was tempted to get them as backup, but decided not to. Hopefully Best Buy doesn't let me down.

Rosalina shipped for me from Target this morning; I was really worried after not getting a shipment notice when everyone else was yesterday. If it ends up being hard to find, I'm going to do a giveaway for it - the question for me is where I'll do it.

These types of replies are exactly what I have a problem with. The sheer amount of misinformation in this thread is atrocious.

Target didn't pay Nintendo anything. Vendors have to go to corporate retailers in order to fight for shelf space. The Nintendo store also sold Rosalina amiibos. Don't reply to my post arguing semantics when you have no idea what kind of business relationship the two companies have.

Most of the posts here are people speculating about things they don't know for fact. People come on here and speculate the rarity of wave 3 amiibos, often based on anecdotal data, that haven't even been released at every location. Other people come here telling others which wave 4s are going to be rare. Every page there is someone asking questions that have been answered multiple times in recent pages. Everyone and their mom has become a self appointed guru of misinformation and the thread has become disgusting.
So you're gonna say our stuff is wrong because your assumptions are? I would love to hear what kind of special knowledge that makes your view right.

PM'd anyway, but for anyone else who is still asking and hasn't seen previous posts or didn't know that DPCI numbers are listed on the product pages on Target's website, here's a list of Target DPCI numbers for every amiibo up through Wave Three:

Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
Wave 3
207-00-5019 Toon Link
207-00-5020 Bowser
207-00-5021 Rosalina & Luma
207-00-5022 Mega Man
207-00-5023 Sonic
207-00-5024 Sheik
207-00-5025 King Dedede
207-00-5026 Ike
Can we update the OP with the DPCI's for wave 3, please?

What the point of "signup for notification" if it never works?
I dont think it has ever worked for me, which is why I constantly watch this thread for wave 4 to go live. Ill be glad to finally get them preordered and rest for a month, preferably two :)

Okay, my sadness at missing out on all the super Mario Brothers series that were in my cart on Amazon yesterday is redeemed by the fact just picked up Sheik, Bowser, Toon Link, and Lucario from Toys "R" Us with four for 44 after already putting a dollar down on each and having a five dollar certificate off a $25! sounds good to me!
how? i thought it's locked until tomorrow?

Went to Target and they had the Sheik amiibos in their stockroom and the lady rang them up and the street date of Feb. 1st came up. So the whole being able to bypass the Sheik street date thing might not be entirely true for some locations. This is in Georgia btw. Also lady said they had around 4-5 Rosalinas so we all might not be able to eat.

These types of replies are exactly what I have a problem with. The sheer amount of misinformation in this thread is atrocious.

Target didn't pay Nintendo anything. Vendors have to go to corporate retailers in order to fight for shelf space. The Nintendo store also sold Rosalina amiibos. Don't reply to my post arguing semantics when you have no idea what kind of business relationship the two companies have.

Most of the posts here are people speculating about things they don't know for fact. People come on here and speculate the rarity of wave 3 amiibos, often based on anecdotal data, that haven't even been released at every location. Other people come here telling others which wave 4s are going to be rare. Every page there is someone asking questions that have been answered multiple times in recent pages. Everyone and their mom has become a self appointed guru of misinformation and the thread has become disgusting.
you are the only one spreading misinformation in this thread, you seriously are a huge troll. Your whole response is just huge speculation that your theory is more right than others when you have NO FACTS to back it up. You seriously know nothing but you go around telling people they know nothing.

It was already confirmed by a nintendo rep that nintendo IS getting paid for store exclusives and they made a LOT of money on it. That is why wave 5 will DEFINITELY have more store exclusives.

Went to Target and they had the Sheik amiibos in their stockroom and the lady rang them up and the street date of Feb. 1st came up. So the whole being able to bypass the Sheik street date thing might not be entirely true for some locations. This is in Georgia btw. Also lady said they had around 4-5 Rosalinas so we all might not be able to eat.
Which part of Georgia are you in? I'm in Atlanta and would love to share Sheik intel. It's fierce competition 'round these parts.

i think they changed the street date this morning or last night

for amazon or walmart? it works but it takes 2-3 days. Just use other inventory trackers more reliable than store ones.
I think he meant for this thread. I signed up to receive updates as well, but, they don't seem to show up for me. I have to manually find this thread to read replies.

how? i thought it's locked until tomorrow?
Not sure, the manager was very helpful though, I guess he had to keep overriding things to get Lucario to sell as well as the coupon I had and the promo and the $1/deposit I had put down on each of them. I just went for the Link/Bowser but figured I'd ask about the pre-order Lucario/Sheik since I was there, turns out Lucario was held in the back room and they had a ton, and Sheik/ToonLink was locked in a drawer behind the counter with a list of names. They didn't even check my name (though I'm assuming it was on there) but just grabbed the Sheik for me (already got the Toon Link that was on display behind the glass).

Figured I'd share it here in case it helped any of you guys to get one early (and not have to camp out at yet ANOTHER store on Sunday)

Ooooh glad I got one yesterday. Pure speculation, but could be that Target intended Sheik to be street dated like the rest but didn't code it right. And then fixed it when they noticed it started selling out.

I know when I went in to Target, the associate found Sheik in the back with the other street dated Amiibos. She had thought it was street dated too, and the only reason they even looked around for it was because I called her from a different store that had just sold out.

Meanwhile, I got my Ike, Rosalina, Metaknight, and Dedede from Japan yesterday too so I'm pretty set for awhile. Assuming TRU actually ships my order eventually and GS actually holds my Shulk. :pray:

LITTLE MAC wont stay in cart yet amazon says in stock sigh
yea amazon is trolling us with that little mac. Says 1 in stock for the last 10 minutes, you can add to cart and choose address but says out of stock right before the final page.

tried on 3 different browsers did the same thing

Anyone whose Target has received Rosalina's, do those show up on the brickseek inventory list?  Should I be worried if none of my stores show it in stock yet?

This happened overnight to all Targets.

Anyone whose Target has received Rosalina's, do those show up on the brickseek inventory list? Should I be worried if none of my stores show it in stock yet?
no.....some targets got them but most are scheduled to get them on 1/30 so tomorrow they should show inventory in store...unsure how all the online inventory trackers work

I'm hitting up the Culver City TRU tomorrow morning. Anybody wanna hit up the Glendale TRU and see what we can get Lucario-wise? I'm not getting any to scalp. Merely trying to help out a fellow CAG.

just got off the phone with customer service and theyre saying its because the items release date hasnt come up in the system yet. gonna show up and try and pick it up anyway.
Let me know what you find out.

Around the holidays, I came across a bunch of Luigis at a Best Buy and they wouldn't sell me one because it has a release date of a couple days later in the system, despite them being sold elsewhere. I just went to a Target down the street and got one there, sans GCU discount. So, I have a feeling that even if they do have them, they may not let you out the door with them. But then again, it may allow them to since you don't have to go through the typical point of sale process.

So... should the amiibo hunting for wave 3 start tomorrow or on the weekend?
Yes, tomorrow at TRU. Everyone's goal should be to come out of the weekend 5/11 on wave 3 US releases. Only way to do better is if you hit the Nintendo world store for Shulk or went import already.

you are the only one spreading misinformation in this thread, you seriously are a huge troll. Your whole response is just huge speculation that your theory is more right than others when you have NO FACTS to back it up. You seriously know nothing but you go around telling people they know nothing.

It was already confirmed by a nintendo rep that nintendo IS getting paid for store exclusives and they made a LOT of money on it. That is why wave 5 will DEFINITELY have more store exclusives.
No, what I said is just common business knowledge among anyone in the industry. Perhaps their arrangement is different. That's not the point. The point is that nobody knows for certain.

The entire point of which was missed by you; stop spreading misinformation and speculation. It's interesting that the few people who took offense are the primary offenders that carry on and on with the back-and-forth, post daily blogging/editorials on here, and represent their own opinions as a matter of fact.

Let's see a source for the second part of what you just said. Else stop making these types of claims. You re-posting something you read from an anonymous person on reddit does not make it factual. Actual representatives don't even know what they're talking about often times. That's exactly the type of shit I'm talking about. "wave 5 will DEFINITELY have more store exclusives." Says who? Ridiculous.

No, what I said is just common business knowledge among anyone in the industry. Perhaps their arrangement is different. That's not the point. The point is that nobody knows for certain.

The entire point of which was missed by you; stop spreading misinformation and speculation. It's interesting that the few people who took offense are the primary offenders that carry on and on with the back-and-forth, post daily blogging/editorials on here, and represent their own opinions as a matter of fact.

Let's see a source for the second part of what you just said. Else stop making these types of claims. You re-posting something you read from an anonymous person on reddit does not make it factual. Actual representatives don't even know what they're talking about often times. That's exactly the type of shit I'm talking about. "wave 5 will DEFINITELY have more store exclusives." Says who? Ridiculous.
Dude it's not common business knowledge to hand store exclusives out for free like that. You give it to in place of paying for shelf space etc. Nike doesn't give Foot Locker access to its Jordan shoes because its being nice.

Which part of Georgia are you in? I'm in Atlanta and would love to share Sheik intel. It's fierce competition 'round these parts.
Columbus. About 70-60 miles from ATL. I've been able to get the rare stuff locally through luck and planning but there is only like 1 best buy, target, toys r us here which makes things difficult.

Looks like I won't be able to get out to TRU until Sunday due to weather. Would it be possible to call ahead and have them hold a Lucario until then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back