Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not super hardcore about Amiibos here but I do really want the King Dedede. Did some poking around online but I figured you all were the ones to ask, general consensus us that he'll be released later in the month right? Not this weekend?
Yeah he's not coming out this weekend. It will most likely be 2/20 or later for Sonic, Mega Man, and King Dedede. Shulk will be any day on or before 2/13 and Meta Knight is still up in the air but probably the same time frame.

Gamestop and TRU should sell them right when they get them. Best Buy creates arbitrary dates for their releases and none of those figures will be sold until their dates are moved up from 12/31/15.

Yeah he's not coming out this weekend. It will most likely be 2/20 or later for Sonic, Mega Man, and King Dedede. Shulk will be any day on or before 2/13 and Meta Knight is still up in the air but probably the same time frame.

Gamestop and TRU should sell them right when they get them. Best Buy creates arbitrary dates for their releases and none of those figures will be sold until their dates are moved up from 12/31/15.
There was a computer printed sign up in my local TRU today saying there was a mistake in the ad and Sonic and King Deedee and Ike and one other Wave 3 would not be available until 01/30 (tomorrow). What's weird is I don't think that's correct and I know Lucario wasn't listed. I am very curious about what I'll find when I arrive at opening tomorrow morning.

Sonic is the only non-retailer-exclusive I didn't preorder (well him and bowser) as I figured they'd be "commons". So far so good. Hoping to get a sonic in the wild when released, finding Rosalina at target this Sunday and trading an extra lucario for MK if I don't snag one :)

There was a computer printed sign up in my local TRU today saying there was a mistake in the ad and Sonic and King Deedee and Ike and one other Wave 3 would not be available until 01/30 (tomorrow). What's weird is I don't think that's correct and I know Lucario wasn't listed. I am very curious about what I'll find when I arrive at opening tomorrow morning.
Marth and maybe villager bojay

I know you're not doing this anymore, but be careful with TRU returns. They demand a driver's license for all returns now, even with receipt, since they're part of the Retail Equation now (same as BB). That shouldn't be enough to flag you or anything, but who knows?
Yeah that's why I was hesitant.
I then realized I'll likely be returning them anyway - once my BB order arrives and I verify they're not damaged - since they're doubles and it's not worth the hassle.

Has anyone had success with buying Wave 3 from Best Buy yet?
My local Best Buy has Bowser in stock (according to the website) but it is street dated for Sunday 2/1, like the other early Wave 3 releases. They did that crap with Wave 2, sticking to some bs street date that no other retailer or even Nintendo itself believes in.

The only reason Target is doing it is because of a sales ad.

Did anybody in CA actually preorder Lucario in store? I ask because I've never seen any cards for them here.
I tried at two stores in San Diego county within those few days that East Coast people were reporting they could do in-store preorders. One store never got the cards and the other destroyed them prior to putting them out as directed by corporate.

Even if you didn't preorder Lucario in store, you guys think he'll still be available for the public?  Is he coming out tomorrow btw or exactly on Sunday?  Sorry for the stupid questions guys.  Decided to head out to Toys R Us tomorrow at 10am to see if I can grab him and if I get lucky they have others like Sonic and MM up but that's a long shot mainly because they're coming out on the 13th or whatever. 

I tried at two stores in San Diego county within those few days that East Coast people were reporting they could do in-store preorders. One store never got the cards and the other destroyed them prior to putting them out as directed by corporate.
I figured as much, I wonder if that is going to be a contributing factor with stock here. A TRU I visisted last week for Sheik only had 4 Lucarios on hand at that moment. I'm going to call/visit a store later and have a plan of attack set.

Unless anybody knows how many the Riverside stores got.

As already known, Sheik at Target has been taken out of the inventory system and/or changed to a 2/1 sale date.  I stopped in Target today and it has the old price scanners that you can punch the numbers into. I put in 207-00-5024 and it said "Item not found."

Just a little FYI for anyone that cares.

Yay! Just got email from bestbuy.com and sheik is will be in my door by tomorrow or Saturday. I can't remember when I pre ordered sheik from bestbuy. No need to hunt sheik now :) only I need now is rosilina and Toon link. Will pickin up lucario tomorrow.

Even if you didn't preorder Lucario in store, you guys think he'll still be available for the public? Is he coming out tomorrow btw or exactly on Sunday? Sorry for the stupid questions guys. Decided to head out to Toys R Us tomorrow at 10am to see if I can grab him and if I get lucky they have others like Sonic and MM up but that's a long shot mainly because they're coming out on the 13th or whatever.
Lucario release tomorrow's with Toon link, sheik and Bowser. Only at toysrus 1/30. also all local toysrus stores will get new shipment tomorrow as well. No one knows what's in the boxes! if you don't pre order lucario better be there before store open! TRU very good with disney infinity exclusive but we don't know how they handle with nintendo exclusive ????

Lucario release tomorrow's with Toon link, sheik and Bowser. Only at toysrus 1/30. also all local toysrus stores will get new shipment tomorrow as well. No one knows what's in the boxes! if you don't pre order lucario better be there before store open! TRU very good with disney infinity exclusive but we don't know how they handle with nintendo exclusive ????
I see, thanks for the reply. I don't want to deal with Nintendo World mainly because it's a trip and I wasted my time on Tuesday. I'll take my chances with this mainly because the Toys R Us is like a mile distance of a walk which isn't bad. I'll see what I can grab tomorrow and if they have amiibos that other stores don't have, I'll let you guys know. Northern Blvd. Toys R Us in NY.

I see, thanks for the reply. I don't want to deal with Nintendo World mainly because it's a trip and I wasted my time on Tuesday. I'll take my chances with this mainly because the Toys R Us is like a mile distance of a walk which isn't bad. I'll see what I can grab tomorrow and if they have amiibos that other stores don't have, I'll let you guys know. Northern Blvd. Toys R Us in NY.
Times square TRU is going to have lucario and they're enforcing a 1 per person limit fyi

Times square TRU is going to have lucario and they're enforcing a 1 per person limit fyi
I have a feeling that place is going to be a pain in the ass and knowing how it's a tourist attraction too, I rather take my chances at a BS store than there. I can easily take the 7 train only which is great but that place is a tornado. Always have the urge to push the shit out of people in that store lol.

I have a feeling that place is going to be a pain in the ass and knowing how it's a tourist attraction too, I rather take my chances at a BS store than there. I can easily take the 7 train only which is great but that place is a tornado. Always have the urge to push the shit out of people in that store lol.
Haha true, I'm only going there since its the only TRU in Manhattan it seems and I'd be shocked if they didn't get a huge order.

Shame about NW though, I feel bad for the reps as well considering how they had to come in after a snowstorm and work non stop till close

Haha true, I'm only going there since its the only TRU in Manhattan it seems and I'd be shocked if they didn't get a huge order.

Shame about NW though, I feel bad for the reps as well considering how they had to come in after a snowstorm and work non stop till close
It was pretty messed up, I was expecting them to open on Wednesday and was ready to make the trip. I saw that damn line on Tuesday at 1:40pm and I said there is no way I'm going to get anything. Total waste of time but crazy how MTA trains were damn near empty. I was like YEAH RARELY ANYONE IS GOING TO BE THERE OH YEAHHHH!!!!! Yeah right lol.

It was pretty messed up, I was expecting them to open on Wednesday and was ready to make the trip. I saw that damn line on Tuesday at 1:40pm and I said there is no way I'm going to get anything. Total waste of time but crazy how MTA trains were damn near empty. I was like YEAH RARELY ANYONE IS GOING TO BE THERE OH YEAHHHH!!!!! Yeah right lol.
You can blame the guy that posted gnoh's photo.... bastard.

Here I was ready to take a flight a few states over and drive a few hundred miles

any update on the tru (re)orders of 12/19? I just checked and its status is "Item(s) on hold until release date: 12 / 24 / 14" lol

i have lucario and wave 3 in this order. Am i the only one scared that tru will first sell their inventory to the general public first and then whats left will be given to the people who preordered(and honor those few and lucky individuals)? I foresee a massive cancellation coming again  fuck

any update on the tru (re)orders of 12/19? I just checked and its status is "Item(s) on hold until release date: 12 / 24 / 14" lol

i have lucario and wave 3 in this order. Am i the only one scared that tru will first sell their inventory to the general public first and then whats left will be given to the people who preordered(and honor those few and lucky individuals)? I foresee a massive cancellation coming again fuck
if that happens i will be highly pissed beyond the heavens i will go out side and yell scream rip my shirt off and and rage. that would be the 4th time the row they cancel my luario preorder. im not taking it anymore.

my TRU is getting 36 but they are all preordered and won't have any extras. This is what's frustrating because not even TRU knows when and if they will get more.
mine says they're gonna have at least 4 extra. Rosalina at target sunday!

locally here in california they're saying they'll have at least 30-40 per store

if that happens i will be highly pissed beyond the heavens i will go out side and yell scream rip my shirt off and and rage. that would be the 4th time the row they cancel my luario preorder. im not taking it anymore.
My hope is that they are for some reason waiting on the 1/30 street date to ship them and maybe it will update then. But yeah, it's getting annoying that that page hasn't updated.

Stopped by my local TRU and they have 31 Lucarios, all for pre-order (which I did not.) I didn't get WFT so a complete set is probably out and Pokemon is the one Nintendo franchise I've never gotten into.

Still this amiibo thing has such a hook to it I'm torn between oh well and seeing how often I can check TRU till I get one

I'm sure everyone was worried about the Link situation, but don't worry, he just got a reprint (according to the CPSIA page). Glad we dodged that bullet!

finallly completed wave 1 and 2. I got a couple as xmas gifts from my daughter/nieces/nephews. mario and link. I opened them and enjoyed.

then my inner collector took over. I did various trades and purchased at local game shops/comic shops. got most at best buy in one swoop. the most expensive was Villager. that one cost me 25. ready for the wave 3 hunt.

20150129_173719_zpsn7jcyyea.jpg

I hate that Amiibos are impossible to find right now. I want Mega Man so bad just because he is one of my favorite characters of all time, I'm not trying to collect them all, but I can't even pre-order a Mega Man and I'm sure it'll be impossible to find one when he is released. I lost interest in collecting the figures for the most part when it became impossible to find any of the good ones at retail price. Mega Man however is the exception for me.

But you had months to pre-order him...
in fairness to most, i think everyone thought these figures would be readily available, like infinity or skylanders and by the time people realized this was not the case(being the holidays and all), it was too late to preorder

in fairness to most, i think everyone thought these figures would be readily available, like infinity or skylanders and by the time people realized this was not the case(being the holidays and all), it was too late to preorder
I know and am not trying to start an argument but it still amazes me that we're at wave 3 and people still can't get the amiibos they wanted all along. With the exception of Rosalina and the Lucario fuck up everyone had ample time to order everything they wanted right?

Preorders for wave 3 were up at the latest by the first week of December if not sooner, and GS had them available until January 10th. If there were must have figures from the 7 non exclusive figures, there is not really any excuse lol.

I know and am not trying to start an argument but it still amazes me that we're at wave 3 and people still can't get the amiibos they wanted all along. With the exception of Rosalina and the Lucario fuck up everyone had ample time to order everything they wanted right?
Not really man. I just got into collecting these things when we bought our new house after the holidays. I thought these would be easy to find like Disney Infinity. Guess I was wrong. I should have know Nintendo would jack this up. They are so damn behind the times.

Not really man. I just got into collecting these things when we bought our new house after the holidays. I thought these would be easy to find like Disney Infinity. Guess I was wrong. I should have know Nintendo would jack this up. They are so damn behind the times.
Don't blame Nintendo, blame the people that neeeeeed to have two, the resellers, and everybody creating false demand by pre-ordering everywhere they can, you can also blame the people that had no interest in this until they started having value.

This may be true, but not all preorders are being honored. Amazon has preordered wave3part1 figures as arriving on March 2nd. Best Buy and TRU have also cancelled preorders for various people over the course of all this time.

Preorders for wave 3 were up at the latest by the first week of December if not sooner, and GS had them available until January 10th. If there were must have figures from the 7 non exclusive figures, there is not really any excuse lol.
preorders on gamestop were dumb because you had to pay $3.99 each to ship so you had to go to the store to preorder. amazon didn't have all of wave 3 that long...best buy was out except for bowiser, link, sheik and believe it or not meta knight

I give a pass to everyone since it was the holidays when everyone realized. People had gifts to buy, not paying attention as much due to christmas and new years, and just busier around that time.

I also feel that most preorders don't go away before release unless it's a collectors edition so people still didn't believe it would be this difficult.

Now I think it's abundantly clear you need to jump on it and I don't expect preorders for wave 4 to be readily available. You are going to need to jump on it within hours of release.

Don't blame Nintendo, blame the people that neeeeeed to have two, the resellers, and everybody creating false demand by pre-ordering everywhere they can, you can also blame the people that had no interest in this until they started having value.
I do blame Nintendo. The goal/purpose of selling amiibos/infinity/skylanders for the company is to get each person to buy as many figures as possible. By not making them available, they are limiting their sales. If they did this and then strategically released more villagers or WFT then I would think they are genius. But they are not. Why wouldn't they take unlimited amount of preorders for wave 4???? Then they wouldn't have to guess on how many to make. I understand they didn't want to overproduce Villagers or Marth, but you can't convince me that they can't rerelease these figures in strategic quantities and sell more figures overall.

preorders on gamestop were dumb because you had to pay $3.99 each to ship so you had to go to the store to preorder. amazon didn't have all of wave 3 that long...best buy was out except for bowiser, link, sheik and believe it or not meta knight

I give a pass to everyone since it was the holidays when everyone realized. People had gifts to buy, not paying attention as much due to christmas and new years, and just busier around that time.

I also feel that most preorders don't go away before release unless it's a collectors edition so people still didn't believe it would be this difficult.

Now I think it's abundantly clear you need to jump on it and I don't expect preorders for wave 4 to be readily available. You are going to need to jump on it within hours of release.
Eh, in stock pickup for GS was free or if you ordered in store with Web in Store ordering it gave free shipping. A month across all retailers was plenty, each had them at least two weeks straight and they didnt even make you pay up front...just click and order lol. But yeah, those that waited and waited and still missed wave 3...all I can say is good luck with wave 4. Hopefully they stay a couple weeks combined across all retailers but I dont expect Amazon or BB to have them more than a week max...we will see tho.

finallly completed wave 1 and 2. I got a couple as xmas gifts from my daughter/nieces/nephews. mario and link. I opened them and enjoyed.

then my inner collector took over. I did various trades and purchased at local game shops/comic shops. got most at best buy in one swoop. the most expensive was Villager. that one cost me 25. ready for the wave 3 hunt.
Just curious your inner collector didn't care about where they came from, mines are open, but it would drive me crazy having them in the box with that Japanese writing........are you keeping them in the box?

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from TRU for Lucario online pre-orders? I'm a bit worried.

Nintendo doesn't have unlimited resources to produce as many figures as you want them to. I just with their communications in NA wasn't completely non-existant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back