Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday, there were only 6 of us outside TRU for Lucario. However, I would assume there was a much lower percentage of people who knew the release date was yesterday, and not 2/1. Not to mention it was a weekday/workday for most. Not to mention pre orders were available for weeks.

However, for Rosalina, its been a solid 2/1 date for months now. And its a Sunday, when everyone has off. And only maybe 5% or less were actually able to preorder during those short 25m windows. And everyone knows just how hard/rare the figure will be to get.

Doesnt take a genius to see its 2 completely different situations. I was planning to leave at 6am, but Im now leaving at 5am, and Im going there realizing I will most likely come back empty handed. If there are less than say, 25, and multiple lines form on different entrances .... then god help us all !!!

:pray:
Three hours early and you expect to go home empty-handed? Guess I'll set my alarm for half an hour early, then. My only chance is a lower turn out, and going in an hour instead of half hour early won't mean crap if the numbers are this bad, and an hour is the most I can do without a guarantee. Any more than that and, if I get skunked, I'll be ready to start a riot. Otherwise, I'll merely be pissed.

As long as Target keeps a limit to 1-2 per customer, it shouldn't be as bad as TRU yesterday. According to each company's site, there are 893 TRU/BRU in the US(which many BabysRus are stand alone stores, so that number is lower for the amount of TRU stores) and 1801 Target stores in the US. So nearly double the amount of locations to find Rosalina. Also, Target didn't take in-store pre-orders like TRU. Some of the numbers thrown around by Target employees or people who have seen them on shelf early show that most stores, not all, are getting 20+. I have no doubt that most stores sell out by tomorrow night, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are at the store throughout the day tomorrow(IF they limit customers). I think the best course of action would be to call your local Target today and see if they plan on limiting Rosalina tomorrow morning.

That all being said, I am going to be at Target at open because I love the hunt. Here in NW Indiana, we are suppose to be getting 6-12in of snow tonight throughout tomorrow, but luckily the closest Target is only 6 miles away.

Yeah... i dont wanna get ahead of myself. But the truth is it feels like the overall demand this time around is off the chart. I dont think they will have enough for everyone, regardless.

Good luck to me, and everyone here who is braving the chaos, but honestly, Im expecting the worst this time. I got really lucky when the original Wii launched. And then again for the WiiU and PS4. I was also lucky when Nintendo World offered MTV trinity and got them. How many more times can I luck out?

Just got my pickup email from BB for Sheik, Bowser and Toon Link for tomorrow. I think we will call it Super Amiibo Bowl Sunday

I have two Targets close to me, my girlfriend and I are going to split up, hopefully one (or both of us) get lucky!

Are we expecting Brickseek to update at 12:01 with actual inventory counts?

As long as Target keeps a limit to 1-2 per customer, it shouldn't be as bad as TRU yesterday. According to each company's site, there are 893 TRU/BRU in the US(which many BabysRus are stand alone stores, so that number is lower for the amount of TRU stores) and 1801 Target stores in the US. So nearly double the amount of locations to find Rosalina. Also, Target didn't take in-store pre-orders like TRU. Some of the numbers thrown around by Target employees or people who have seen them on shelf early show that most stores, not all, are getting 20+. I have no doubt that most stores sell out by tomorrow night, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are at the store throughout the day tomorrow(IF they limit customers). I think the best course of action would be to call your local Target today and see if they plan on limiting Rosalina tomorrow morning.

That all being said, I am going to be at Target at open because I love the hunt. Here in NW Indiana, we are suppose to be getting 6-12in of snow tonight throughout tomorrow, but luckily the closest Target is only 6 miles away.
I hope you're right, though I doubt it will go that well. Aother consideration is that Rosalina is extremely popular - she's rapidly becoming a Mario mainstay, while Lucario is mainly of interest only to those trying to put together a complete collection, or who still play Pokemon, which would have been a huge audience in 1998, not so much today.

I have two Rosalina coming from Amazon.de and one from Amazon.it.

The Target by my house will probably give tickets to people in line to make it smooth.

Good thing is my area is heavy with Targets, downside js there are a bajillion people living in the area. I called our closest Target yesterday, which is my preferred location, and the electronics gentleman had no idea what I was saying. Once I gave him the DPCI he was able to tell me they had stock, but I forgot to ask how many. I may call today to see if I can get a better idea on what their plan is for tomorrow.

I honestly can't wait for 8 am to just come and go tomorrow so I can (hopefully) stop thinking about these things until I hunt for Dedede and Sonic later in the month. (Who am I kidding? Of course I'll still be obsessively waiting for the next BB preorders to come up, too...) I just want my Rosalina so I can be happy for a day!

For those thinking of doing online orders with store pick up tonmorrow for Rosalina, I wouldn't waste my time on it at opening. Flexible fulfilment usually only begins after 9 am when back room team members arrive in the store and anybody in store has priority over the online order. At the store I worked at (for extra video game money) those orders on new released items were usually always cancelled. On Amiibos, even with commons, the success rate is very low. Best option is go to store or send someone else.

Well, here's the thing.

When someone orders on target.com for in store pickup, does it lock out a unit of stock from sale in store?

If it does, Target B&M is going to have a bad time tomorrow.

Let's say the stock available in store all becomes available for in-store pickup on target.com. Those figures will sell out almost instantly. If they become locked out in the system (akin to how Rosalina is hardlocked in the system now to the 2/1 street date), everyone waiting won't be able to buy ANYTHING because the first person will not be able to check out faster than the 30-40 figures will sell out online.

This is assuming the system does that. I would assume that it doesn't and unless an employee is able to snatch a figure away from electronics for pickup before they sell out, it won't work. They'll sell through the stock and the in-store order will come out OOS and be canceled.

Adrienne, I'll make you a deal. When you get up to nurse Clara, check target.com and try and do an in-store pickup for a figure. If you do that, I won't wait outside Sunday morning.
If target is smart they won't allow in store pickup, lots of items on their site you can't do instore pickup so I'm sure they will just make it ship to home only.

Also instore pickup doesn't lock out sales, it's a request for a sales associate to go find the item which can take 30min-1 hour. It's not a guarantee of the item

at tru yesterday there was 5 people on line 20 min before opening. what makes people think target will be worse and need to get there hours before opening?
Because there were tons of preorders for lucario, only a very little amount of rosalina so only way to get it for most people is wait in line.

NW has the rest of the amiibo wave on display so took a few pictures. Megaman actually looks amazing but what's with FE characters and their downs faces?

Oh and if you're near NW you can pick up a Code STEAM trading card as well

[attachment=11634:20150131_095031.jpg][attachment=11635:20150131_095025.jpg][attachment=11636:20150131_095018.jpg][attachment=11637:20150129_161313.jpg][attachment=11638:20150131_095006.jpg][attachment=11639:20150131_095001.jpg]

NW has the rest of the amiibo wave on display so took a few pictures. Megaman actually looks amazing but what's with FE characters and their downs faces?

Oh and if you're near NW you can pick up a Code STEAM trading card as well
attachicon.gif
20150131_095031.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150131_095025.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150131_095018.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150129_161313.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150131_095006.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150131_095001.jpg
I have four Mega Man Amiibos on pre-order. I am going to look at painting them different colors. I may need even more...

I will make one general reply to those second-guessing Nintendo's approach to supply. Whether they initially shot a little low by accident or on purpose, there is absolutely no reason for them ever to do what most of you are suggesting. The hunt and free PR would be over the minute it became known that people whining on the internet about not getting a figure would have their "demand" satisfied by some future magical preorder that would make everyone's dreams come true.

Gnoh said it best when he mentioned the paltry re-sales numbers on eBay to scalpers. Those numbers show Nintendo that it's NOT worth it to re-run any line. They are taking a huge risk with Marth actually, but since he's needed for a game they have justification so it might not hurt the others (who are not immediately getting new games).

And the basic assumption that people have wrong is that only people who bought Smash Bros. are buying these. I haven't seen any evidence of that breakdown yet.
The ebay numbers don't show imports from other countries which I'm sure a lot of people have done and would rather have bought locally. It's not really a manufacturing problem as much just a nintendo hates America and won't allocate the supply appropriately problem.

Yeah, that's understandable. and I'm right there with you with purchasing habits.

The difference between me and most other people is that I have absolutely no problem berating, condescending, and embarrassing gluttonous flippers in public. Also, at any of the B&M places I shop I would feel perfectly comfortable telling someone they aren't allowed to purchase the whole lot and then calling a manager over to shit on and end their parade. Any reasonable manager will agree once they understand the situation.
Sure you are. Why would they be embarrassed of making a profit?

Many in this thread have discussed buying multiples for "custom" purposes, so I hope you ask people if that's what they are doing. Right?

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.

Gohastings has Shiek and Toon Link up and able to pre-order with a release date of 2/3/15.

Also EARLYBIRD code for free shipping.

Happy hunting!
THANKS! And Bowser too http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros-Bowser/sku/295601210.uts

Still kicking myself for not preordering all of wave 3 from BB when they had them up. IIRC they were up for a pretty long while. At least now I've got Wave 3 part 1 locked down (except the fucking exclusives).

Rosalina doesn't seem to be hard to find (I'm seeing reports most Targets are getting a good number of them tomorrow), but I'll prolly end up importing Lucario, and who knows with Meta Knight and Shulk. I don't have high hopes...

I have four Mega Man Amiibos on pre-order. I am going to look at painting them different colors. I may need even more...
Im not a fan of the custom painted Amiibo but I have to say I am thinking about buying multiple Mega Mans just for this reason. I only have 1 preordered but I will be searching for him more than likely. I might get 4 to match the 4 colors of Mega Man helmets I got from lootcrate.

Just found out 2 Targets by me should get a huge amount of 80 each if they do get them in for tomorrow. I think that is the highest number I have heard thus far.

Locked in a preorder for Sheik from GoHastings. Didn't get a chance to preorder any of wave three and Sheik is sounding like the next Pit and Little Mac. Hopefully they honor the preorders.

Another reason to never ever trust what a toys r us employee tells you. Both stores in my city said Sunday release, then put them all out yesterday. Aargh! True I preordered from GameStop but I wanted Lucario. Good thing I always hedge my bets and ordered it from amazon.de. But if this happens with Rosalina I'm gonna cutabitch

Locked in a preorder for Sheik from GoHastings. Didn't get a chance to preorder any of wave three and Sheik is sounding like the next Pit and Little Mac. Hopefully they honor the preorders.
Trying to preorder her/him, but for some reason the Paypal button is non-functioning! I HATE using credit cards.

As long as Target keeps a limit to 1-2 per customer, it shouldn't be as bad as TRU yesterday. According to each company's site, there are 893 TRU/BRU in the US(which many BabysRus are stand alone stores, so that number is lower for the amount of TRU stores) and 1801 Target stores in the US. So nearly double the amount of locations to find Rosalina. Also, Target didn't take in-store pre-orders like TRU. Some of the numbers thrown around by Target employees or people who have seen them on shelf early show that most stores, not all, are getting 20+.
I agree with this. There's no way Target is going to be as bad as TRU. Where I live, if you draw a big circle on the map enclosing the two nearby TRUs, there are something like six or seven Targets in that same area. Back in my home state, there are only 4 or 5 TRUs in the whole state, but about four times as many Targets. And nearly all of Target's stock is going to stores for walk-ins, compared to who knows how much of TRU's allocation that was set aside for online AND in-store preorders. I despise Target as a company, they're a joke and they've screwed me over more times than I can count, but even I don't think this particular situation is going to be all that bad.

Target by me had put out about 20 Rosalina on the shelf this morning. I grabbed 2 and tried to pay but the cashier kept receiving a message to enter an amount for the sale. He called a Manager and he apologized and said they were put out in error, but would hold those two for me so I can buy them tomorrow. Glad I don't have to fight the crowd in the morning!!!

TLDR - I got Lucario yesterday.

Past history with the Champaign, Illinois Toys R Us.  We waited in line for a Wii and employees did nothing.  Even when three kids cut in line, they did nothing.  Even when someone called the cops on the three kids, they did nothing.  Sad thing is, the kids got the first Wii, but they would have gotten it anyway with the number they had in stock, but the employees never told the line how many they had or handed out numbers.  When Captain Falcon and Pit were restocked a couple of weeks ago, they were sitting on the shelves.

My husband and I are not collecting all of the Amiibos, just the ones we like, i.e. Pokemon, Zelda, Metroid and Megaman.  We have preorders for Sheik and Toon Link at Gamestop and now Hastings, kind of miss having that store in town, but that was back when VHS was the common video format.

Yesterday, I get to Toys R Us at 7:50am, see one car with someone sitting in it, peel into the lot, park, hustle over and start the line.  At 8:10am the woman in the car is second in line and doesn't want to talk.  At 9am, a car with two people drive up and ask us if we are waiting for amiibos.  They park the car and sit in it until 9:20am.  9:30 the line had six, 9:45 the line had ten and 10:00 the line had thirteen.  Once again no employee interaction.

At 10am, they open the doors, the employee says nothing.  Everyone walks calmly behind me, the two employees at the customer service desk say nothing.  Walk straight back and see two people at the electronics desk and they watch us and say nothing.  We walk over one aisle to where the amiibos are and they are only full of commons.  The line follows me to the electonrics desk.  I have to ask about Lucario and then the guy says, they are right here and holds one up.  I buy mine, and when I am finishing up, the employee asks if anyone has a preorder because there are only five left.  I hope that meant preorders were in the back and six left for sale and not six total, but I did not stay to find out.

So I could have showed up a half hour to hour before hand, but I wanted to make sure I got Lucario so I felt my time was worth it.  While I was waiting, I kept updating to see people in the Eastern time zone say there were none available for sale, so I was hoping for at least one.  I really wish this store had better customer service, if the employees are not going to address the line outside and/or hand out numbers, then the employees at the electronics desk should say something to a line of people walking directly to them when they know what the line is looking for.

As for Rosalina tomorrow, we are supposed to get six inches of snow and at that point in the morning still be snowing.  She is kind of an in between character for me.  If she was common, I would buy her, but I would not spend huge amounts importing or buying off ebay.  I believe my Target sold out of their Sheiks, which would be another motivator for me to go.  I will probably see what the weather is like, but might just stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back