Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
They are now predicting up to 10 inches of snow in my area by the morning with blowing winds.My Target is literally a half mile away but I don't think this is going to be worth it. I guess we'll see if they've plowed at all by 7:30.

They are now predicting up to 10 inches of snow in my area by the morning with blowing winds.My Target is literally a half mile away but I don't think this is going to be worth it. I guess we'll see if they've plowed at all by 7:30.
Don't be wuss, walk there!

I don't think the sleeping in the car idea is a good one, AT ALL. The people can still line up while you are asleep! Best to pitch a tent or sleeping bag it at the front door if risking your life is an acceptable option!
Anyone that pitches a tent (particularly in the northeast) to buy an Amiibo should be beaten with a stick.

I would rather spending 60-80-100 dollars on one rather than risk serious injury, getting robbed, or being laughed at by every single employee.

don't know how they usually handle it but if it's bad would they not open? How do you know target people will be there in that weather?

Put in my order at Go Hastings for Bowser T Link and Sheik. Went through but have not gotten a confirmation email yet, fingers crossed.

How hard is Mega Man to find at an MSRP price? I am only collecting the ones that I am a fan of and I've been a die hard MM fan for years.

Anyone that pitches a tent (particularly in the northeast) to buy an Amiibo should be beaten with a stick.

I would rather spending 60-80-100 dollars on one rather than risk serious injury, getting robbed, or being laughed at by every single employee.
Or just "spill" some water on the tent by the zipper so they get locked inside.

I know right!?! But the one dude was talking about sleeping in his car overnight so why not go all out if you're willing to die for Rosalina?

Hence the part "if risking your life is an acceptable option!"

Because all of the things you listed are possible by sleeping in your car in the cold overnight... There was some humor in my post if you don't look too deep.
What if your car had locks, heated seats, windows, heat in general, anti-theft system etc.

I was just making a suggestion since everyone seemed desperate to get her.

On subject, will amiibos have similar dimensions? The packages are all the same but for example disney infinity characters have different shapes? I ask for shelf purposes, thanks.

Yeah, don't be a wuss! I had to walk a mile uphill (bothways) and in the snow to get to the school bus stop!

Do you think Nintendo will remake eventually or this is only chance? And time drives up price?
yes and by that i think sooner than later. There was a leak FYE about starting taking Wave 4 orders. What I noticed if i remember correctly was that Wave 4 set for the month of June. That means after Wave 3(the whole month of Feb) is done, the next few months all we have going for us is the Mario Bros Lineup and nothing else till June(wave 4).

My assumption is either they will spend those extra months ramping up production for future waves like Wave 4.

OR they will use those months(March-May) to reprint rares. Lets see what happens and while we keep on riding the Amiibo Wave lol

What if your car had locks, heated seats, windows, heat in general, anti-theft system etc.

On subject, will amiibos have similar dimensions? The packages are all the same but for example disney infinity characters have different shapes? I ask for shelf purposes, thanks.
If you got heated seats and are willing to pay the gas money to run your car overnight, just pay $50 and buy one off eBay right now!

Yes, the bases are all exactly the same dimension, each Amiibo varies by style and size (Bowser is HUGE compared to Kirby)

I've already printed out my target store map and calculated the fastest route to amiibos. I put an X for places where the employees usually stand, and I've put O's where I think the other customers will be along my route. I also wrote in which peg is most likely to hold the Rosalinas, I'm not sure exactly but I have a pretty good assumption. Hopefully my preparation will pay off so I can get my rosalina first.

Everyone here wanted rosilina. I thought sheik is the rarer of all. Every store have 4 and very few have 8. Target exclusive will be around couple weeks either hit or miss. I still be at target before 8 am to finish my collection. :)

just asking. Last week ny and nj we're shut down and we didn't get the big snow. If we did our target would've surely been closed
I think that was more because they were issuing restrictions on being on the street after a certain time and expecting 2'.

Everyone here wanted rosilina. I thought sheik is the rarer of all. Every store have 4 and very few have 8. Target exclusive will be around couple weeks either hit or miss. I still be at target before 8 am to finish my collection. :)

Rosalina is one of the few that's going to sell like crazy right away because everyone actually wants her.

I've already printed out my target store map and calculated the fastest route to amiibos. I put an X for places where the employees usually stand, and I've put O's where I think the other customers will be along my route. I also wrote in which peg is most likely to hold the Rosalinas, I'm not sure exactly but I have a pretty good assumption. Hopefully my preparation will pay off so I can get my rosalina first.
Lmao this is funny.

Sheik is being released at all stores, rosalina at only 1. Sheik was able to be preordered, rosalina wasn't up for long.

Guess what happens if you fall asleep in your car while it's running and a fellow amiibo hunter puts a potato in your tailpipe?

Sheik was available for ordering exactly at 9pm pacific! Got two ordered!!!!

Check Targets site throughout the night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhWzKJuras

Page Monitor says it went from grayed-out preorder to out of stock.

I'd have liked a Rosalina, but I suppose I will make due without one.  My wife has been kind enough to not comment on the growing selection of amiibo in the house, so I don't think I'll be pushing it with an 8am visit to Target.

I stopped by my Target today and the electronics dude said they had 56 Rosalinas in the back for sale tomorrow. I'm shocked at the disparity between stores being so high if some stores are in fact only getting 4-8.

As far as lines and people cutting said lines. As someone who has often been to Target at opening, there is no line. Its just a mass of people waiting to get in. For every person there waiting for Rosalina, there will be a mom wanting to return a shirt who doesn't care about you or your "line" its every man for himself at opening, sadly. Your only chance at avoiding chaos is if the management comes out and hands out tickets or something of that sort like they do for major console launches. 

So where are all the people that were saying they love these planned, dated releases rather than the hunt? Show of hands?
Here! I love things like midnight launches, console launches, and Black Friday. The talkative ones are the fans/collectors and you get to share your passion with others.

The hunt is fun, and has been good to me many times, but I like having a little "control" sometimes too. Nothing like not checking your phone for 1/2 hour and missing out on a collectors edition or finding out a store set out stock 3 days earlier on something the one day you didn't go to every goddamn store. I'll take waiting in the cold versus the hunt sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back