Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
We got around 30 here at my Hixson Target. I was 13th in line and they limited it to 2 per person. It was super orderly and calm, and a few of the ones that bought duplicates waited to make sure at least all if the initial people in line got at least one.

On a side note, I got a confirmation email that Lucario has shipped from TRU, and he's scheduled for the 4th -6th for delivery. Two exclusives down.

I got my Rosalina!!!  AHH I'm so happy right now :)  I picked up Sheik as well.  They had about 30 Rosalina's there, but I'm sure they went quickly even with the limit 1 rule.  I'm glad they enforced it though.

I'm on line at my target. 2 tents. I asked them how long they have been waiting. They said about 2 hours. I think they are together. They told me to not bother waiting and there won't be enough left. I think they plan on buying them all and reselling. Hopefully I can talk some sense into the employees there and can do it fast enough.
Update?

Whelp, tried to leave and got stuck in the driveway from all the damn snow.  No amiibos for me today.  I guess I'll just have to fall back on my Amazon pre-order actually coming through.  Or maybe I'll get lucky and everyone else will have the same problem :p

Got to mine sixth line thought alright this should work out. Lady comes out with only 5 slips so that's awesome. They said they might get more on truck today but she didn't know. Daughter is very upset now so I'll have to think of something to calm her down. Good luck everyone wish I wasn't in a town with only one Target.

My target had a great line, about 10 or so people in front of me and 10 behind me, everyone walked slowly over to the electronics area and kept the line formed. Limit was 1 per person. Great job by my target and the people in line. So happy to get one.

Congrats everyone getting them

Blizzard is killing me reading threads here and other places.  Makes me so mad that I can't even try to get one.  NoA is a fucking disgrace with this shit.

Have to work today so it looks I'll have to import her. Congratulations to everyone who got theirs or will be getting theirs once their Target opens.

Got to mine sixth line thought alright this should work out. Lady comes out with only 5 slips so that's awesome. They said they might get more on truck today but she didn't know. Daughter is very upset now so I'll have to think of something to calm her down. Good luck everyone wish I wasn't in a town with only one Target.
If it gives you any hope my target had 12 as of Friday and got 28 in Saturday apparently.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25172]

My Noob status on here really showed. It's about that time to head out to my Target. Best of luck to everyone on the west coast. 

My target had a great line, about 10 or so people in front of me and 10 behind me, everyone walked slowly over to the electronics area and kept the line formed. Limit was 1 per person. Great job by my target and the people in line. So happy to get one.
Sounds like our situation here. I'm glad everyone was cooperative. Where are you from if I may ask?

Seeing how all my east coast cags are doing.

I guess I'll also wait at target early. I don't think I've ever seen people wait outside my target besides for black friday

There were about 30 people in line by the time they opened. No limit on how many people could buy.  I'm guessing they sold out by the time they got to the end of the line. Quite a few people ran through the store from the back of the line.

[attachment=11663:321214b1.jpg]

Success! Got that new thing my kid wanted from Target today. Can't wait till they get home!

My Target did not have them out on the floor, had to ask someone to pull them from the back.  He was pretty confused by Amiibos in general (didnt think today was the release date lol) and said 1 per customer for now cause they didnt even know they had it in stock until the six of us there asked.  Going to pop back out around 10 to see if the rest are on the floor but I'm happy wirh one either way.

Went to one Target and waited outside for an hour for one. Oddly enough a lot of people called and we're told they had 24. But when the employee came out he said there were only 11 available, thankfully I was one of the 11.so I got her, then decided to call the other local Target. She said they still had 5 left. So I drove there and got 2 more. Happy hunting CAGs

Just got back from my Target. They had about 22 or so. What should have been a smooth experience, turned into a bit of a nightmare. When I got there at 7:30AM, there were about 8 people ahead of me. Everyone was pretty friendly, chatting with one another... usual kind of crowd. People started showing up moments before the store opened, and as the doors opened, I'd say the line was at 20 or so, easily. We walked through the door orderly, and in a line, like you would expect. Just as I got through the door, the people that showed up literally seconds before the store opened, rushed past us all and ran back to electronics. The management and the employees back in electronics didn't care about the line, or the fact that these people had only just arrived. They gave the response of "Oh well, it's technically first come, first serve. They got back here first, so we're selling them". They did a limit of 2 per, and they were gone within moments. I was lucky enough to grab one of the last ones. Still, I felt bad for people that waited as well, only to end up with nothing because of these douchebags...

Ahhh, I don't know if I should go to Target or not. Anyone have information on Long Island Targets? I'm guessing the ones in the city will be impossible.
Huntingtn Station has a limit of 1 per, the rest are behind the counter in the electronics department. Initial rush was about 8 people, and based on the boxes I saw behind the counter they probably have about 12 more.

just got back from target in levittown NY they had 80 rosalina's  still limited to 1 per person and probably sold out judging by the line

A target employee came out at 7:55 and lined us all up. Told us no running and it was 1 per person. They had 12 Rosalinas. We walked in single file and one guy towards the back bolted to the electronics section. By the time we got to electronics we got to watch all the employees gathered tell the guy to get to the back of the line. Sweet justice.

If anyone was able to grab multiple, I'd be willing to purchase one of you. My daughter doesn't understand the concept of us not getting one though we were at the store.

My store that's out in BFE sold out of the 24 Rosalina's they had between the dozen people that were there at opening.

So I got to my Target and was 6th in line. By the time they opened there was about 12 of us. We get inside and there's no Rosie's. Employee comes and says there's no Rosie's except one on hold. After waiting around 10 minutes for her to look, she finally finds a box in the back with 10 Rosalina's, 8 Toon Link's and Bowser's and two Sheik. They were also really strict only letting you buy one of the new Amiibo's. You couldn't get Toon Link and Rosalina.

But whatever. I managed to get mine at least.

Woke up at 7:45a, and decided, why not, and drove to my nearest Target. Arrived at 8:02, so saw no one. Come upstairs to the electronics sections and see two guards in the hallway, but no one else. I was like, mmmh, i wonder why there is security in front of electronics. And behold, a line of like 20+ people. All looked young though and just fans it seems. Im on the back of the line. Dont know if there will be enough. Hopes.
Update. Was able to get not one but two Rosalina's since I was the last person in line, no one was behind me, and they had extra Rosalina's. One guy next to my (2nd to last person) asked if he could have two since the line was over and there were extras, and the employees at the target said, sure. So I jumped up and said, can I have two as well. Just a funny story that shows being last does not have to always be a loss. Was a good morning. Got a Bowser as well, which was the main one I was looking for anyway. Toon Link sold out quicker though. Shame since I preferred him.

A lot of stores in the Boston area don't have them yet, but Everett does (Or did judging by the amount of time that has passed and people who were going to the store as I left).

So I got to my TRU and was 6th in line. By the time they opened there was about 12 of us. We get inside and there's no Rosie's. Employee comes and says there's no Rosie's except one on hold. After waiting around 10 minutes for her to look, she finally finds a box in the back with 10 Rosalina's, 8 Toon Link's and Bowser's and two Sheik. They were also really strict only letting you buy one of the new Amiibo's. You couldn't get Toon Link and Rosalina.

TRU? You mean Target?

Ugh, had a nice line of about 10 people, me first, doors open, we're all walking sngle file to electronics, two guys decide to run a different way to get there first. They had to get them from the back, but the manager who saw us walk in checked me out first, they weren't limiting, but all I wanted was 1. I actually called the runners out and said there was no reason to run, one of them says "We don't know how many they have!" I point out that there was a calm and orderly line, but he shrugged it off. I biught my one, theybwere still unboxing, saw a Bowser but all I need is Rosalina. Didn't stay for the rest, grabbed McDonalds and went home. I have a feeling they're probably sold out now considering the probably had about 20 or so.

Just got back from my Target in Garden City, New York on Long Island.  Got there right at store opening, there were about 30 people lined up before me.  Was sure that we weren't going to get it, but somehow they had enough to cover me at least.  Got my 1 Rosalina and a Toon Link.  They also had Shiek but she sold out about 10 people before me.  That's fine, I have one shipping from TRU anyway

So I got to my TRU and was 6th in line. By the time they opened there was about 12 of us. We get inside and there's no Rosie's. Employee comes and says there's no Rosie's except one on hold. After waiting around 10 minutes for her to look, she finally finds a box in the back with 10 Rosalina's, 8 Toon Link's and Bowser's and two Sheik. They were also really strict only letting you buy one of the new Amiibo's. You couldn't get Toon Link and Rosalina.

Probably took her so long since she had to run to Target to get the box of Rosalina :p

Got to Target at 7:45 and I was about 18th in line. I was a little surprised that this rather small town had that many Amiibo buyers. Still got one, but just barely. They only got 4 Sheiks, though, so I think I may have missed out completely on getting her.

What is with all these people that think they're so entitled they can bypass everyone in line and cut?  Assholes.  Slipknot got it right - (some) People = shit.

I preordered Mega Man, Sonic, King Dedede and Ike from Walmart.com. Just this morning, they put an authorization on my card for 13.87. They all still say processing. I wonder which one is coming first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back