Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a good experience overall at the Target I went to. I was fifth in line out of an eventual eight. Everyone in line were cool people overall and we shared our experiences trying to find other amiibos. Talked about upcoming games and other Nintendo things. One guy mentioned a reseller at Toys R Us on Friday pre-ordering 40 Lucarios, and giving the employees grief if he get didn't all of them.

The manager came out near 8am and said the amiibos didn't come in. She checked the back and couldn't find them. A family with their kid went back to their car as soon as the manager said this. The rest of us decided to still check out electronics, and we saw a box labeled amiibos behind the electronics desk. Everyone kinda felt bad about the family that already left. They had a limit of 2 Rosalinas per customer with maybe a shipment of around 20. They had very few Shieks and only 4 Toon Links. I ended up with 2 Rosalinas and a Shiek. I originally had a Toon Link as well, but let someone whom only came for Toon Link to have it. He thanked me after I paid for my 2nd Rosalina.They still had five Rosalinas when I left. (Jacksonville, FL - Hodges Target)

Well. My dad told me that I couldn't go to target because of the snow... Kinda sad and disappointed but I know he just wants to keep me safe. But kinda angry at him because said it like an asshole. So when I tell him they sold out I hope he feels really bad.

Well. My dad told me that I couldn't go to target because of the snow... Kinda sad and disappointed but I know he just wants to keep me safe. But kinda angry at him because said it like an asshole. So when I tell him they sold out I hope he feels really bad.
im sure he'll be heartbroken

Went to the Rockaway, NJ Target at 8:00 am and managed to pick up 2 Rosalinas. I was nervous going inside as there was some guys going to their car carrying bags of Rosalina. It seemed that there was at least two box full of Rosalinas(probably 6-8 a box) and some Bowser and Toon Links there also but I picked them up already. I have no doubt they're gone now but I'm bummed I bought a Japanese Rosalina for $27 because of my uncertainty of whether I would be able to pick one up.

Went to the Target in Clifton, NJ about 7:45 and line was about 40+ people long. When the doors open the line moved in an orderly fashion to the electronics section where one of the employees told us they got 40 Rosalina in and it would be one per person, although you could get back in line. He also mentioned that he counted the number of people ahead of us and that they would most likely run out before they got to us. Unfortunately they ran out with about 10 people ahead of me. Hopefully I can score one when the online orders go live.

Got a Rosalina from Target this morning, looks like most targets around metro-detroit sold out already. Heard from friends that waited at others stores they all sold out. 

So anyone know the status of meta knight? I'm hearing only 5 or so per best buy. My best buy opens at 10, only 1 person waiting so far. Thinking of giving it a shot

So, now that Target's open, and the East Coast Rosa Rush is finishing, any Best Buy news? I've tried to read through a lot of the previous pages for confirmations on anything Best Buy related for today...

i was amazed at all the misinformation from people in line. First someone said they were positive stores were getting ike, sonic and megaman today. Then a group of people said they are waiting in line at bestbuy because meta knight is releasing today. They're already waiting in line for an 11am open. Good luck with that guys :roll:

anyone order amiibos from gohastings before? sheik is still in stock there which is weird.. i hope they dont cancel my order

Watertown MA didn't have any, gave everyone a $5 gift card and took their info. They apparently got no shipment of wave 3 anything.

Woburn does have them though, quite a few left. Only Rosalina and Bowser, no Toon Link or Sheik.

Good luck. fuck this noise.

Went to the Target in Clifton, NJ about 7:45 and line was about 40+ people long. When the doors open the line moved in an orderly fashion to the electronics section where one of the employees told us they got 40 in and it would be one per person, although you could get back in line. He also mentioned that he counted the number of people ahead of us and that they would most likely run out before they got to us. Unfortunately they ran out with about 10 people ahead of me. Hopefully I can score one when the online orders go live.
Sorry to hear you struck out. Clifton store is pretty decent, that's my fiancee's hometown.

So anyone know the status of meta knight? I'm hearing only 5 or so per best buy. My best buy opens at 10, only 1 person waiting so far. Thinking of giving it a shot
I work at Best Buy and we didn't get in Meta Knight as far as I know. Only Toon Link and Bowser. He should be coming in mid to late February most likely as he still comes up as 12/31/15 placeholder date and my Meta Knight pre order hasn't shipped.

Went to the Target in Clifton, NJ about 7:45 and line was about 40+ people long. When the doors open the line moved in an orderly fashion to the electronics section where one of the employees told us they got 40 in and it would be one per person, although you could get back in line. He also mentioned that he counted the number of people ahead of us and that they would most likely run out before they got to us. Unfortunately they ran out with about 10 people ahead of me. Hopefully I can score one when the online orders go live.

I got a bit lucky this morning.  Decided last night not to wait in line and called a few stores when I woke up.  One store still had 4 remaining when I called, drove the 15 minutes to the store and picked it up and they still had 2 remaining after I bought mine.  (Mall of Georgia in Buford.)  

Any experience or how things were at the Target on Queens Blvd. here in NY?  Just wondering, was planning to go but I felt it was going to be a mess. 

Dropped by the local Target around 8:15, no sign of Rosalina or any employee to query.  I tried, I guess.  On to the trading thread!

its amazing how the Japanese Amiibos have all slammed into Amazon. As someone who has opened all of mine, thats great news. I can pay $27 bucks rather than 14 and not have to wait on lines with scalpers and neck beards. 

Things were quite nice at the Trinity, FL store.  They had 16 and gave away tickets for all 4 of the new characters (the employee walked back inside with 15 bowser tickets that no one wanted).  I got there at 6:30 but it wasnt til about 7:45 when the 16th person came. 

Definitely a preferable experience to the Toys R Us shitfest.  You'd think TRU'd know how to deal with exclusive figures considering how many Skylanders and other exclusive toys people fight over there.

Pretty sure brickseek isn't showing stock because the stores are selling rosalina directly from the shipment boxes.
I don't think they ever got updated into the inventory system.
But... I am ignorant to targets procedure of stock management/inventory and am simply guessing.

I'm in cerritos, ca. I just woke up naturally at 5 am for some reason.

I have two targets that are within 10 minutes driving and another one that's 15 minutes away. One of them should pan out...hopefully.
Good luck out there, I just got to the target I was going to, no one here as I thought.

Watertown MA didn't have any, gave everyone a $5 gift card and took their info. They apparently got no shipment of wave 3 anything.

Woburn does have them though, quite a few left. Only Rosalina and Bowser, no Toon Link or Sheik.

Good luck. fuck this noise.
They did have 4 Shieks right when they opened up, but none left by the time I got to the counter. I was genuinely surprised that about 15 people were waiting in line when I showed up to the store right before opening.

Does Shulk release at Gamestop today? Managed to get a Rosalina from Target in Commack, New York, might as well keep hunting while im up. Havent been keeping up with the amiibo news recently. Wasnt able to get a preorder for shulk so im willing to go wait in line.

Got to target about 755, about a dozen people in line. Managed to get a rosalina and toon link. They only had 4 shiek which sold out before I could get one. It looked like the store got around 20 and enough people were behind me in line to buy the rest. Good luck to the west coast cags still waiting.

Ok I'm off to bed. Props to anyone here that may have been at NE Philly store.
No trouble, no fuss, lots of cool people talking and having (nervous) fun in the freezing cold.
I wish every line was that respectable.
Cheers gang!

7 people total at my Target in Lincoln, RI. Was second in line, everyone got Rosalina and I got one of four Sheiks. No outrageous scalpers or other shenanigans, I was impressed. Now back to bed 😴

Went to a Target that is always empty and I was the first there at 7:45. By 8:00, two other people had arrived. Needless to say, I had no trouble getting Rosalina. The store got 12 total.

was 6th in line at my target @7:10, the 5th guy got there right as I did and the first 3 or 4 people had apparently been there since 6am.

then no else showed up before opening.

the store had 16 Roslinas, 4 Toon Links, and some Bowsers, no Sheiks.

all 6 of us got 2 Rosas, and 1 guy tried to buy the other 4 but was denied.

apparently the centrally-located target in town had 20+ people in line (with the same allocation of 16 Rosas)

Nah, the most anyone bought was 2 each. So when we left and after another person came and bought 2 about 30 should have been left. 

I could have bought more, but didn't want to be that guy. 

Sorry to hear you struck out. Clifton store is pretty decent, that's my fiancee's hometown.
Thanks, I knew there would be a line, I just didn't think that many would show up. I might have another shot though as stores in my county are closed on Sunday's so I'll give it another go tomorrow depending on how bad the incoming storm is.

one store in MA/Boston had 50+ , Everett

i went to braintree, south bay, stoughton and called natick, somerville

they had none due to no shipment

good job target, the salt i have :p

The Target by me did a pretty good job with the release. They came out about 10-15 mins before opening and passed out tickets. Originally the manager said it was 2 of each amiibo per person. That excluded Sheik because they only had 4 of them and Toon Link. But by the time they were about to open he changed it to 1 of each amiibo per person since the line got longer but they allowed people to get back in line after they made their purchase.

I was 13 in line and I got Rosalina with no problem. I was gonna get 2 to trade with someone but I'm fine with letting someone else that comes in to get one. What's interesting is that the manager also said that they didn't get all of them that they were projected to get and that they're coming in tomorrow.

Only drama we had was this 4 of us sitting on the bench at the mt laurel Entrance. Then one dude walked up and stood between us and the door. Once the manager said he had 20 he came over and tried to talk to us and we told him he was an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back