Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
8 people at my Target. The store had 24 Rosalina. We were all talking having a good time very organized. As the store doors open a guy that wasn't waiting with us jumps out of his car and sprints past us. He decided to jump past all of us and run to get the Amiibos. This causes us to pick up our pace and rush to the electronics section. When we get there he is trying to find the Rosalina in the Nintendo section. To his disappointment the Amiibos haven't been put out yet, so he has to wait with us till an employee gets them from the back. I proceed to tell him what a dick he was and promise to slap him if he tries anything funny when the employee comes out with the boxes. I also made him wait till everyone that was outside waiting got theirs before he goes his.

Store limited Rosalina till one per person. Once everyone got theirs another guy and I got an extra one.

I am not a violent person but I will stand up for my principles. Dude was being super shady so he got what he deserved. I felt bad telling him I was going to slap him, but it needed to be done.

I was impressed with Target and how they handled everything. Let's hope Best Buy is good as well.

4 of us in line at Valporaiso, IN Target. They only got 12 in. We left 45 min after open and they still had 5 left. No limits on Rosalina either.

Well I struck out. :( Went to Target at 9am instead of 8am because I thought how bad could it be? So I checked and their display was the same as it ever was, pathetic and tiny and filled with ones no one wants. So I asked an employee there about the Rosalina amiibo and he said that they sold out around 8:20am. He said they did have a limit 1 per customer rule which was good but they only had 16 in stock. There was a line before the store opened too. He even said that one guy was waiting outside at 5:30am! 5:30am! That's ridiculous!

All they had left was 2 Toon Link so I bought one of them. I even asked if there was a Rosalina amiibo with my name on it (since a different employee said they would do that for me yesterday) and he said no. So that one employee I talked to yesterday was now COMPLETELY full of shit since he was wrong about everything I asked him. I'm glad I finally talked to someone today who knew what they were talking about but it was too late for me. I meant to ask when they're going to restock but I'm betting no one knows. Does anyone here know if/when Target will restock any amiibo?

when i was at target to get a pikachu 3ds some guy cut in front of me. needless to say he never owned one #dontmesswittwitter

Shout out to the Sicklerville Target for great organization! Full on line with signs and everything. Very fun despite the cold weather and a good crowd for sure. Didn't seem to be any potential scalpers like at the Deptford TRU for Lucario, though the 1 per helped shut that down too which was great. Love that the policy is being enforced and handled properly.

Got there about 1.25 hours early, had four people already in line. Ended up handing out 1 per customer tickets and cut it off after 12 Rosalinas. They handed out tickets for all their characters. Only had two Shieks, but I have her pre-ordered at GS anyway. A bunch of Bowsers, no one wanted a ticket for him either. They also had Toon Link, who I wasn't going to pick up, but the lady who handed out tickets came out one last time, no one else wanted Toon Link, so I figured I might as well get one since I knew my friend didn't get a chance to preorder hers and if he does become tough to find I'll just give her the extra. Turned out for the best since they only had 4 and I ended up with the last ticket for him.

Wave 3 going just as smooth as Wave 2 so far (no cancels either from Best Buy like I had with Little Mac, so as long as The Mega Knight himself stays in tact I'll be good.), just waiting on GS to open up preorders for Wave 3.5 and Wave 4.

There wound up only being 3 of us at my store.  I bought one, the two other people bought two.  The one guy tried to buy the rest(knew it was gonna be trouble when he grabbed a buggy), along with all the other wave 3's that they had but he got shut down.  Not sure what all he eventually wound up with since I left before him.

Success!!! me and a buddy decided to hit up the same Target cause it was in the outskirts and more rural area, was 2nd and 3rd in line after showing up at 7:35am. However the line was up to 27 people close to store opening. Store only had 12 Rosalinas, 4 Shieks, 4 Toon Links, 8 Bowsers. people screamed in anger when they announced they only had 12 Rosalinas since the guy yesterday reported they had 22. Either the guy misread or theirs some major Amiibo hogging going on by the employees.

[attachment=11664:rps20150201_083848.jpg]

Got to my local target in New Tampa, FL this morning around 8:45. Already like 8 people in line, by 9 it must have been about 18 or 19. My store had 24 Rosalinas so I was able to get one with out issue. Was kinda surprised that many people were there, but everything went smooth so it's whatever, was to bad that the store limited it to one per person as I wasn't able to grab an extra Rosa for my friend who had work today. Hopefully her local target might have some still on her lunch break.

Just got back from Target in Maple Grove, MN, was a really smooth and pleasant experience. Got there around 7:25 and was the second to arrive, with about 7-8 more people arriving by the time the store opened. Didn't seem to be any scalpers, which was nice to see, just a bunch of fellow gamers. We all shivered and passed the time talking about the Amiibo hunt, Smash, Nintendo, and the fact that we were all crazy for waiting in the cold for a $13 figure.

When the doors opened we all went to electronics in the back, where we pretty quickly got in a line at the register based on who arrived in what order outside. Especially to make it easier on the cashier, who suddenly had a small horde of guys descend upon him demanding figures of a princess in a blue dress. Lots of respect to everyone there for being cool and keeping it clean and honest!

They just had the small packing boxes open on the floor of the register area, and were pulling Amiibos out for people as they asked for them. Seemed to be around 15-20 Rosalinas, everyone managed to get one with no issues. They were enforcing a limit of two per guest, so I decided to pick up a second after everyone had gone through and there were still some left. About 7 left after that. They also had new stock of several Bowsers, and just a couple Toon Links and Sheiks, so I luckily picked up a Toon Link and Sheik as well.

So nice to not have to worry about Rosalina anymore! Now to just hope that Meta Knight and the rest of my preorders at Best Buy come through, and to wait for Wave 4 preorders... 

Well it sounds like most people were able to score with ease.  See it didn't matter if you got there at 5:00am or if you arrived at 7:55.  With all the stores in my area, the lines out front didn't matter for shit.

But congrats to everyone that was able to score :lol:

I rolled into Target about 30 minutes after opening. Similar experience to most. Rosalina was held behind the counter in electronics, sold straight from the shipping boxes. Guy on duty took it upon himself to enforce a 2 item limit, which was great. This store received about 40 units.

About 15 people in line where I was at, got there 30 mins before opening. People reported numbers yesterday of 30 and 24, then the lady said they only had 19 available, one per customer. Only had one Sheik, lady thought some other employees had stashed the box.
my target was supposed to have 26 according to the employee I talked to but they only had 16. I wonder if employees took some for themselves

My old many went to 2 targets for me and got 4 Rosalinas. He said both stores in springfield, PA were limit 2. Only one of them received a single Sheik.  Willing to trade a rosalina for a lucario. PM me

Went  to target in Levittown, NY, was about maybe 7th or 8th on line. Line was really long by 8:00, I doubt everyone was able to get one even with the 80 they had.  They limited it 2 per person which was all I needed anyway. Everyone walked in civilized in a straight line which was nice.

They only had 4 Sheiks in stock and it was annoying how 3 or 4 people cut the line because they knew people in the very front. One of the guys was a worker at this Target and decided when we got in to just cut everyone all together and became the first one to purchase amiibos! Everyone agreed to be civilized and walk in but this douche just went ahead of everyone.  He bought one of only 4 Sheiks and I felt bad for the people who waited on line in front of me who missed out because of that guy. I didn't care since I had Sheik already but honestly the people who wanted Sheik should have said something.

Braved the snow to hit up the local Target.  8 people in line when I got there (at 7:58, cuz some asshole in front of me decided to drive under half the speed limit because of the snow and I couldn't pass).

16 Rosalina's (we all got one, many got 2).  1 fucking case each of Sheik and Toon Link, and a couple boxes of Bowser of which I'm the only one who bought one haha.

Walked out with 2 Rosalina's (hopefully trade for Lucario, Shulk, or MetaKnight, if not it's going to my sis) and Bowser.  Really hope my Sheik and Toon Link online preorders don't get canceled now...

If any of the amiibros from the Mundelein IL Target see this, happy hunting!

I expected my target to still have a lot since we're in the middle of a snowstorm, but I barely got one. My friend who works there says people were literally running into the store, despite near undriveable roads. Wow.

In SE Wisconsin I got there at 12 min before opening.  There were 6 of us and a scalper at opening, and 2 others came after that.  Scalper cut in front of me once we arrived at the register and got his limit of 2.  (He moved up from 7th to 6th...)  I asked the other line goers if he was actually there before me (as he claimed) they were not 100% sure as he just seemed to appear, but said no.  I didn't argue and was actually super nice to him because he looked like a sad, lonely, little older man.  Doesn't matter through, he left in a rush to probably hit up another Target and try for more.  There were 20-24 Rosalinas total and some other figures that I passed on as I have them ordered elsewhere.

Picked up Rosalina and Toon Link.  Had to ask about Rosalina, she was in the back.  They only got a few figures.  Toon Link, Bowser, and Rosa.  That's it.  The store I went to got none of the others in.  

In SE Wisconsin I got there at 12 min before opening. There were 6 of us and a scalper. Scalper cut in front of me once we arrived at the register and got his limit of 2. (He moved up from 7th to 6th...) I asked the other line goers if he was actually there before me (as he claimed) they were not 100% sure as he just seemed to appear, but said no. I didn't argue and was actually super nice to him because he looked like a sad, lonely, little older man. Doesn't matter through, he left in a rush to probably hit up another Target and try for more. There were 20-24 Rosalinas total and some other figures that I passed on as I have them ordered elsewhere.
What part of WI?

did fairfield turn people away on the line?
I don't know, I was just offering advice to anyone who may have missed out. The drive is short enough that they could potentially have gotten one if they hustled.

Any word on rockaway? thinking of giving it a go.
There were 20 or so at 8:15am and the store was dead when I left. There might be some left, small chance since it's almost 2 hours later.

In SE Wisconsin I got there at 12 min before opening. There were 6 of us and a scalper. Scalper cut in front of me once we arrived at the register and got his limit of 2. (He moved up from 7th to 6th...) I asked the other line goers if he was actually there before me (as he claimed) they were not 100% sure as he just seemed to appear, but said no. I didn't argue and was actually super nice to him because he looked like a sad, lonely, little older man. Doesn't matter through, he left in a rush to probably hit up another Target and try for more. There were 20-24 Rosalinas total and some other figures that I passed on as I have them ordered elsewhere.
What store? I went to Northridge this morning.

The first Target I went to (East Hanover, NJ) had 44 Rosalinas, 4 Toon Links, and 4 Bowsers. I was one of about 8 on the line outside and managed to get one of each. 

The second Target I went to (Vauxhall, NJ) only had Bowser left (about 16 of them). They said that they had only gotten 8 Rosalinas, 4 Sheik, and 4 Toon Link.

Super easy to time for me. Awesome people to kill the time with, and my 5 month old girl seemed to enjoy being a big nerd like daddy. One Rosalina and one sheik later, I'm a happy guy!

Lining up before store openings, some camped out in tents, some debating sleeping in a car overnight... And I keep reading posts that Nintendo doesn't know what they are doing with these supply issues. Yeah, they definitely don't know what they're doing. Hook, line and sinker boys and girls. :)
QFT

you hear that Nintendo complainers?

My Target had 3 people in line including my friend and I. They had about 20 Rosas and 8 Toon Links. The other guy waiting with us exchanged numbers with my friend because he has a LE Majoras Mask game to sell at MSRP. He said he has 3 preorders (1 to open, 1 to keep sealed, 1 extra in case of damage) and he passionately despises scalpers. I hope he follows through.
Hell yeah send him my email!

I am confused by reading different news at various websites. you guys usually seem to be correct. is meta knight releasing at best buy today? .

Welp, wasn't sure I was going to go out this morning, but decided to give it a shot.  Rolled out of bed at about 7:30, checked the roads to make sure they wouldn't be too bad (starting to snow here) and headed out.  Got to my Target around 7:55.  There was a line of about 9 or 10 folks waiting outside.  I head for what seems like the back of the line.  Couple other guys show up a couple minutes later and kind of wedge themselves in the line.  Didn't bother saying anything.  

Target manager was nice and everyone was offered free coffee as we walked in.  Everybody calmly walked to the back and started looking, but no new amiibo out.  They had them in the back.  The girl counts out how many people were there, about 11 or twelve.  In the meantime, the electronics phone is ringing off the hook with people calling about Rosalina.  Finally bring them out and they had, I think 16 Rosalina and a bunch of Toon Link.  No Bowsers or Sheik.   

First two people each buy two, and I'm thinking goddammit, they better not sell out. :pray:   The first guy had been in line since 5 AM, so I think alright, you earned it.  Most of the rest of the folks each buy one.  All seemed like genuine gamers.  In the meantime, one straggler shows up at the end of the line.  So it gets down to the last 5 of us, the two dudes in front of me are somehow the two who showed up to the store after me, at which point I count the Rosa left and I see five.  At which point, I announce, "Can the rest of us just buy one, so we can all get one?"  I didn't wake up early on a Sunday and drive in crappy weather, not to fuck get one!  Everyone seemed good with it.

As it turns out there were only 4 left, so the straggler seemed SOL.  Apparently, when checking out, one of the earlier folks had mentioned that he had had one held at some point.  The manager looked for it and couldn't find.  As I'm checking out, the dude behind me points out what look like two amiibo under the counter.  Sure enough, there were two Rosalina.  She asked, how did you know what that was?  I told her we all know what the bottom of the amiibo boxes look like.  She got a good laugh out of that.  Anyway, straggler gets to get one and were all happy.   :D/

I went to one other local Target and they had no new amiibo out.  Didn't even bother to ask.  Ran the Rosalina DPCI though the inventory scanner and it showed none.  Not sure if they didn't get any or were completely sold out.  I considered driving to a couple other more distant stores, but since the roads were already getting bad, I said F'it.

So, went pretty well.  I would have bought two if they had a lot of extra stock, but was happy to get the one.  I thought my Target did a decent job.  Everyone was really nice and the coffee was a great gesture.  I still wish they had handed out tickets or at least limited it to 1, until everyone had one though.

TL;DR - Decent experience.  Wanted two, got one.  Went home happy.  Good luck to everyone searching for one.  Be safe out there!

FInally got to my Target admist a snow storm, got to electronics and got super excited when I saw a Rosalina on the counter. Asked to buy it, and was told it was on hold for someone! WTF! Who does holds on these on release day?! I have a feeling the employee was just keeping it for himself. :(

I got to target at about 7:50 in manhattan ks. 5 people in line. All gamers and not scalpers. The doors open and we each selected a different route to the game section and as we converge we remark how f'n ridiculous this amiibo thing is. Employee sees us and knows what we are there for. Brings out a box of about 20 rosalina's. Everyone takes one or two. Then he puts about 5 sheik out and a few Bowser's. I went primarily just to see who my rivals are and if there are any big scalpers in my town. I left pleasantly surprised.
That's my hometown, and I sent my dad there to get a Rosalina for me. Lol. Now I don't have to roll out of bed and get there here in CA when they open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back