Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend in Champaign, IL was told they never got their shipment in and had none. Turned away a line of ten or so people.

Went to Best Buy, guy came out and talked to the crowd of people there cause they didn't open for another hour and he said they only got bowser and a few toon links and shiek but only enough to fill pre orders

I'm glad I live in Minnesota where it is 12 degree weather with negative wind chills this morning.  It keeps the psychos from camping out front for hours beforehand.    Pretty much everyone that showed up at the surrounding stores from 7:30 to 7:59 were all able to score. 

The runners still partially ruined a good time had by all, though.  Next time this happens at Target, I won't be caught walking to the back. 

Went to 4 targets today.

2 of them didn't get anything, no Rosalina, no Toon Link, no bowser, no sheik.

WTF. These were high population areas.

1 store got 18 Rosalinas and a few toon links. I was too late they said 5 people bought them all. (Arrived 34 mins after opening) they had 2 toon links and a fuckload of bowser.

The last store I went to got 28, I got there 45 mins after opening and scored the 2nd to last Rosalina. They limited to 1 per guest.

Honestly I expected nothing from this trip. I was bored and figured what the hell. If I didn't pre order everything online tho I would have been pissed as hell.

All my competition was men in their late twenties to early thirties. There was one father son (12 ish) and that was at the first store that had nothing. Felt bad for him :/

Got to Target at 8:55 AM. No Rosalina out, no peg for her. Paged electronics guy, he shows up and tells me they have 1 left in a box behind the counter. That store got 12, can't believe I got one considering I overslept. Guy proceeds to tell me that several area Targets(there are like 10 within 15 minutes of where I live) just put them out and people were buying 5-10 a piece at store open.

Got to Target at 8:55 AM. No Rosalina out, no peg for her. Paged electronics guy, he shows up and tells me they have 1 left in a box behind the counter. That store got 12, can't believe I got one considering I overslept. Guy proceeds to tell me that several area Targets(there are like 10 within 15 minutes of where I live) just put them out and people were buying 5-10 a piece at store open.
This is fucking stupid. Luckily this is Target so they'll just order more. I have a feeling that people are going to be making a lot of returns when they find out that Target can order as many as they want.

Braved the snow to hit up the local Target. 8 people in line when I got there (at 7:58, cuz some asshole in front of me decided to drive under half the speed limit because of the snow and I couldn't pass).

16 Rosalina's (we all got one, many got 2). 1 fucking case each of Sheik and Toon Link, and a couple boxes of Bowser of which I'm the only one who bought one haha.

Walked out with 2 Rosalina's (hopefully trade for Lucario, Shulk, or MetaKnight, if not it's going to my sis) and Bowser. Really hope my Sheik and Toon Link online preorders don't get canceled now...

If any of the amiibros from the Mundelein IL Target see this, happy hunting!
I don't blame that driver for not driving fast. The roads were shit where I was at, so slippery. Not worth getting in an accident for 12.99 figures.

I was able to get a Rosalina, I was 5th in line at Deer Valley Target in Phoenix.  They had 12 Rosalinas.  To that black guy who came right before they opened and was like 15th in line, fuck you for pushing everyone and running to the back to get it first.  The rest of us literally walked in a line, in order, and you had to push everyone and get there first. You didn't even deserve one.  

I hope you read this.

There's a bad snow storm in the Chicagoland area but that didn't stop people from going out. My Target only got 32 and was limiting it to 1 per person for the first two hours. There were clearly a lot of scalpers there, but also a few genuine fans. I got there just after opening and was able to get one of the last ones.

So glad I didn't bother waiting in line and waking up early or any of that shit. 

Welp, wasn't sure I was going to go out this morning, but decided to give it a shot. Rolled out of bed at about 7:30, checked the roads to make sure they wouldn't be too bad (starting to snow here) and headed out. Got to my Target around 7:55. There was a line of about 9 or 10 folks waiting outside. I head for what seems like the back of the line. Couple other guys show up a couple minutes later and kind of wedge themselves in the line. Didn't bother saying anything.

Target manager was nice and everyone was offered free coffee as we walked in. Everybody calmly walked to the back and started looking, but no new amiibo out. They had them in the back. The girl counts out how many people were there, about 11 or twelve. In the meantime, the electronics phone is ringing off the hook with people calling about Rosalina. Finally bring them out and they had, I think 16 Rosalina and a bunch of Toon Link. No Bowsers or Sheik.

First two people each buy two, and I'm thinking goddammit, they better not sell out. :pray: The first guy had been in line since 5 AM, so I think alright, you earned it. Most of the rest of the folks each buy one. All seemed like genuine gamers. In the meantime, one straggler shows up at the end of the line. So it gets down to the last 5 of us, the two dudes in front of me are somehow the two who showed up to the store after me, at which point I count the Rosa left and I see five. At which point, I announce, "Can the rest of us just buy one, so we can all get one?" I didn't wake up early on a Sunday and drive in crappy weather, not to fuck get one! Everyone seemed good with it.

As it turns out there were only 4 left, so the straggler seemed SOL. Apparently, when checking out, one of the earlier folks had mentioned that he had had one held at some point. The manager looked for it and couldn't find. As I'm checking out, the dude behind me points out what look like two amiibo under the counter. Sure enough, there were two Rosalina. She asked, how did you know what that was? I told her we all know what the bottom of the amiibo boxes look like. She got a good laugh out of that. Anyway, straggler gets to get one and were all happy. :D/

I went to one other local Target and they had no new amiibo out. Didn't even bother to ask. Ran the Rosalina DPCI though the inventory scanner and it showed none. Not sure if they didn't get any or were completely sold out. I considered driving to a couple other more distant stores, but since the roads were already getting bad, I said F'it.

So, went pretty well. I would have bought two if they had a lot of extra stock, but was happy to get the one. I thought my Target did a decent job. Everyone was really nice and the coffee was a great gesture. I still wish they had handed out tickets or at least limited it to 1, until everyone had one though.

TL;DR - Decent experience. Wanted two, got one. Went home happy. Good luck to everyone searching for one. Be safe out there!
Was this in Ohio? Sounds like my exact experience.

I can't believe how crazy everyone is over Rosalina. I want Rosalina just because I collect the Mario characters (though I'm not a huge fan of the character personally), but I'm not about to show up to the store immediately when it opens to get one.  :whistle2: I'm sure when Mario Party 10 comes out, there will be more of her.

Went to Target (Houston)at 9am to pick up 2 Rosalinas that were on hold for me and they still had about 22 available. I guess this one was heavily ordered which is a good thing for those who didn't want to get in line early morning.

do you know hes not for sure?
Only Link, Bowser, and Shiek have been updated on BB's website. No one that has a pre-order has received a shipping or pick-up notice. Plus I believe employees have reported that he is not out yet.

When exactly he will be out is anyone's guess.

I can't believe how crazy everyone is over Rosalina. I want Rosalina just because I collect the Mario characters (though I'm not a huge fan of the character personally), but I'm not about to show up to the store immediately when it opens to get one. :whistle2: I'm sure when Mario Party 10 comes out, there will be more of her.
I don't think much of Amiibos...in fact I think they're a huge waste of money. I don't like collecting shit but Rosalina is my daughter's favorite character and she wants it. I do believe that Target will be able to order as many as they want.

Went to Target (Houston)at 9am to pick up 2 Rosalinas that were on hold for me and they still had about 22 available. I guess this one was heavily ordered Whig is a good thing for those who didn't want to get in line early morning.
Which store was this, they sold out fast in all SW side.

Sitting in my car in front of a target in Cali and nobody is here. No line, nobody sitting in there car (I don't think so at least). Either this morning is going to go incredibly smooth or I did not get the memo that this target got no rosalinas

Got my Rosalinda. Got there at 7:55, was fifth in line and the store only for eight. Finally snowing hard so I'm glad I'm home now.

Went to Northridge, WI store and there were 4 people in front of me. No one showed up after me. The guy at the front of the line asked when Meta Knight and Shulk were coming out and me and this other guy said good luck. Gamestop would have no extra and Best Buy will have a few. Funny thing was he was in denial saying that the info was wrong and that he would be able to get one. I thought a fight was going to break out. We all walked back and limit was 2 but the employee wanted to make sure that everyone got one before he handed people a second one. They had about 12 and they sold out. I got 2.

Got to my closest Target this morning about 1 minute after they opened, looked as though 5 people had been in line. As I arrived they were all out of Rosalina, but I saw a young lady coming up. She scanned it and saw they had more in the back. She was stunned that there were people in line to get them before the store opened. I told her a quick run down on the market for these things. Talked to a nice guy who was, like me, worried about our Lucario preorders and got my Rosie and left. Spring Hill, TN if anyone is looking they should have about 14 left.

I showed up to the Appleton, WI Target and there was a family of hills have eyes at the front; standing there for who knows how long.  Brought their kid and everything to exceed the limit of 1.  Gotta feed the family somehow, amirite parents?

The line outside my Best Buy is longer than the line for Rosalina was this morning. Interesting. They all seem to want Sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back