Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called the west mifflin pa target they only had "4" this morning. I am glad I never even attempted to get it now.

Showed up at Mission Valley Target at 8:05 and had no trouble getting Rosalina. Went to get Book of Life at another Target, they still had Rosalina. Went to a third Target to do normal grocery shopping, and they had 2 left.

Easiest exclusive ever.

Showed up at Mission Valley Target at 8:05 and had no trouble getting Rosalina. Went to get Book of Life at another Target, they still had Rosalina. Went to a third Target to do normal grocery shopping, and they had 2 left.

Easiest exclusive ever.
Different strokes for different folks. I was able to go to two different Targets and get one at each but the third one I called was a no go.

Yes, and? What does that have to do with me refreshing after the fact?
He said you have to refresh 24/7 to get it, you said you have been, he said you must not have since it was up for 50 minutes. Unless you are saying it took you over 50 minutes to enter your info, then you were not refreshing 24/7.

i want a lucario so bad! i really hope it gets restocked. 

as for that target memo, i hope its only pertinent to that store and not the rest. 

Looks like Lucario is getting ready to ship. Ordered 4 of them, 2 immediately after the cancellation and 2 with the TRU email thinking that the first 2 would be cancelled. Guess I can use 2 of them to try and get Shulk and Meta which I missed. Also no Rosalina in stock anywhere around me with the in store tracker.

Easiest exclusive ever.
It is incredibly weird that you did your shopping at 3 different targets. Couldn't all 3 activities be completed at a single solitary store?

Wondering if it's even worth looking for Rosalina at this point in the day. Has anyone seen her still in stock in the San Diego area within the past few hours?

Pretty happy that I managed to get a Rosalina on Targets website, I really only got it as a backup just in case I can't get a hold of MetaKnight or Dedede as I only want the Kirby trio.

If I end up getting both I'll just sell it to someone on here who couldn't get one for msrp

He said you have to refresh 24/7 to get it, you said you have been, he said you must not have since it was up for 50 minutes. Unless you are saying it took you over 50 minutes to enter your info, then you were not refreshing 24/7.
Oh we were being literal. Of course I wasn't refreshing when the Rosalina thing happened. I only learned of it after refreshing reddit. And by then it was too late. Been refreshing since then.

But literally? Nah son.

Oh we were being literal. Of course I wasn't refreshing when the Rosalina thing happened. I only learned of it after refreshing reddit. And by then it was too late. Been refreshing since then.

But literally? Nah son.
it's not going to come back, why refresh after the sale lol

But literally? Nah son.
Ummmm... no, we were having a fictional bullshit conversation so we could figuratively dance around each others sentences...?

no they are not the same quantity, but it gives a good estimate of how rare they will be. Since Rosalina doesn't have a date after Nov, it won't be back once they're all sold out today unless the page updates, then it will take a month or so after it updates to come back.
sheik got 2 dates yet a LOT of stores only got 4. Bowser got 3 dates and stores had 20+. Tough to tell. I still can't believe Sonic only got 1 date. Unless they tripled the normal production run.

Lol. It's funny how CAGs are posting that they bought 3 or more of certain Amiibos. Reselling? Trading? If you count how many CAGs bought more than one of a certain Amiibo that they knew would be "rare" or hard to get, then count how many CAGs weren't able to get that certain Amiibo in their local store, or online, you would probably come up with around the same number. Should this site change it's name to " Cheap Ass Resellers"

Lol. It's funny how CAGs are posting that they bought 3 or more of certain Amiibos. Reselling? Trading? If you count how many CAGs bought more than one of a certain Amiibo that they knew would be "rare" or hard to get, then count how many CAGs weren't able to get that certain Amiibo in their local store, or online, you would probably come up with around the same number. Should this site change it's name to " Cheap Ass Resellers"
i don't have a problem with people buying multiples for collection purposes or for trading purposes. especially knowing how many figures are going to be difficult to get ...an extra rosalina could yield another character down the road

I do think that this is unlike the norm. Al LOT of people own multiple of the same character so that does limit things, especially if there are no reprints.

i don't have a problem with people buying multiples for collection purposes or for trading purposes. especially knowing how many figures are going to be difficult to get ...an extra rosalina could yield another character down the road
But how many do you think are legitimately doing it for that reason? My suspected number is very low.

Was at target at 7:30am to find a line of 9 people long. When they opened the doors there were maybe 15 to 17 people in line. In the end the line didn't matter people started running to electronics where they only had ten Rosalina I was one of the unlucky one and didn't get one mostly because I wasn't running and some got more then multiples. I went back to my car and drove to Downtown LA to see if they some left because I saw a post on here of someone saying they would get 40 there. Got there at 8:30am and the had like 6 to 8 left and bought one.

I know that Rosalina does not have the  same mass market appeal as some of the older Mario characters, but if Target got an exclusive on her, and considering the Elsa craze, I can't help but shake my head if what we saw today is indeed the extent of Rosalina stock.

Is this Target not ordering very many? Nintendo not producing very many?

I'll admit the "rarity" of these things has gotten me to buy more figures right away than I was going to, but there has to be more potential buyers out there for a Mario princess character that outweighs the sales driven by the current craze.

Three people at TRU told me "oh yeah we'll get more Lucarios"

Now I have to wonder

Target should really have learned by now that hot items in low production should be held and sold at the customer service counter to avoid the runnerd.

I know that Rosalina does not have the same mass market appeal as some of the older Mario characters, but if Target got an exclusive on her, and considering the Elsa craze, I can't help but shake my head if what we saw today is indeed the extent of Rosalina stock.

I'll admit the "rarity" of these things has gotten me to buy more figures right away than I was going to, but there has to be more potential buyers out there for a Mario princess character that outweighs the sales driven by the current craze.

Now I have to wonder
Even if they do get Lucario, it will sell out no matter what

I know that Rosalina does not have the same mass market appeal as some of the older Mario characters, but if Target got an exclusive on her, and considering the Elsa craze, I can't help but shake my head if what we saw today is indeed the extent of Rosalina stock.

Now I have to wonder
Was also told at target that they expect another shipment of Rosalina they just don't know when

lol

Now I have to wonder
Just because their getting more doesn't mean Nintendo's producing more. Chances are it just means the stores didn't get the full allotment they ordered yet

Doesn't she? I guess I don't really know, but I figured the fact she was included in MK8 and SB in the first place meant she had a fanbase.
At least, I was the only one in line at these releases who didn't understand why she was there while others were so happy 'cuz they loved her. :/

it is clear that nintendo isn't meeting the full demand, especially when people are buying multiples of each figure.   until nintendo makes more and is clear they are making more, i expect this to continue and possibly get worse

why did people say there are pegs for sonic already then?
Basically there's a schematic/layout for how each isle is supposed to be set on a weekly basis. These were created a while ago and everyone on wave 3 that was supposed to be out is on that layout. Nintendo probably contacts the buyers and tells us that, "Woops! We don't actually have enough. Our bad, yo." So now we basically flex anything (the billion Marios or Pickachu we have in the stock room) on to those empty pegs.

it is clear that nintendo isn't meeting the full demand, especially when people are buying multiples of each figure. until nintendo makes more and is clear they are making more, i expect this to continue and possibly get worse
Well people are buying multiple because of the "shortage" who knows if it'll even even out if they produce more

sheik got 2 dates yet a LOT of stores only got 4. Bowser got 3 dates and stores had 20+. Tough to tell. I still can't believe Sonic only got 1 date. Unless they tripled the normal production run.
sheik has nov and dec dates, rosalina only has nov dates. My estimation is that the only amiibos in stores right now are the nov dates. The dec production for sheik hasn't reached stores yet, so i'm sure sheik will be restocked and will become more common (although still rare) while rosalina will not.

meta knight has only a dec date and hasn't been released yet, while most of the other wave is nov (besides sonic), so that's a pretty good reason why meta knight isn't available yet and probably won't be available until the end of the month

sheik has nov and dec dates, rosalina only has nov dates. My estimation is that the only amiibos in stores right now are the nov dates. The dec production for sheik hasn't reached stores yet, so i'm sure sheik will be restocked and will become more common (although still rare) while rosalina will not.
makes sense

but what about Bowser? tons of him at every retailer

I think I found the perfect next Club Nintendo reward.

Cant seem to think of a good female version that rhymes.  The only one that comes to mind is amiihoes, which probably wouldn't fly too well.

Well I got 3 Rosalina's online. I'm not reselling, I'm trading.

Hoping for to get 1 to 1 trades with some of the other rares. Primarily Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back