Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of holier-than-thou attitude in this thread is way too strong for me.

Probably won't bother posting here again.

As for my Mission Valley to Santee trip for Book of Life, here's some proof I didn't just bum-rush to buy up Rosalinas.

I shopped and had coffee before I headed over to Santee, because I didn't think Santee would even have any left. Because of course, if I'm scooping up stuff, I'd totally take an extra hour to not go to Santee.

Proof? Timestamp on my receipt for Book of Life and -one- Rosalina, 75 minutes after I bought my own Rosalina.
QdVQqsV.jpg

Honestly, I originally picked up extras, because I saw people on CAG having trouble. But whatever, if people in general are going to accuse me of being a reseller or whatever, then I might as well benefit from it rather than just take the heat.

Totally wasted like 2 hours reading the thread to find two people who genuinely seemed like they missed out. Oh well.

19zVRZJ.gif
Can't say I disagree. You did a good thing, unfortunately the world is a very ungrateful place and only cares about itself. I'm sure it was worth it to those two people, and may have made a lasting impact on others who will now pay it forward. Never regret that.

The amount of holier-than-thou attitude in this thread is way too strong for me.

As for my Mission Valley to Santee trip for Book of Life, here's some proof I didn't just bum-rush to buy up Rosalinas.

I shopped and had coffee before I headed over to Santee, because I didn't think Santee would even have any left. Because of course, if I'm scooping up stuff, I'd totally take an extra hour to not go to Santee.

Proof? Timestamp on my receipt for Book of Life and -one- Rosalina, 75 minutes after I bought my own Rosalina.

QdVQqsV.jpg

Honestly, I originally picked up extras, because I saw people on CAG having trouble. But whatever, if people in general are going to accuse me of being a reseller or whatever, then I might as well benefit from it rather than just take the heat.

Totally wasted like 2 hours reading the thread to find two people who genuinely seemed like they missed out. Oh well.

19zVRZJ.gif
Don't worry too much about it - at least someone hasn't called you a scalper to your face! I've mentioned it in this thread before, but someone did that to me at TRU once and I was only buying singles of the new figures for my personal collection. It takes a certain kind of person to waltz up to a stranger and call them a scalper for no apparent reason. Some sides of the amiibo community are quick to jump on anyone for any reason to call them a scalper. It's ridiculous. That's not everyone here, though. If you care about getting amiibo you want, this thread is a great place to check for preorder information and stock alerts. Don't give up on it because of a few sour people - they don't represent the whole community. These same folks like to say that the resellers act entitled - hypocrisy in a nutshell.

Seriously. People whining on here and pointing fingers at other CAGs isn't going to stop resellers. That goes on way too much in this thread and it accomplishes nothing, not to mention all the "look at me, I open my Amiibos" posts.

The only amiibo that I got that I didn't really want was Little Mac. I'm still not sure if I want to collect all of them are just the ones I like, so until I do...

over 1,000 ebay listings for rosalina. Only 380+ listings for Lucario. WTF. Did most people only buy rosalina to resell? Everyone was making excuses before that rosalina was their favorite and they had to get her lol.

Richfield, Mn , walked in at 8:15pm grabbed one, 10 left... Ended grabbing a 2nd one just for good measure, no one came to that section during the 15 mins I spent there... Was hoping for Shiek or Toon Link but no dice...

Regarding the whole "buy to trade" issue, its basically a case of people who normally wouldnt have bought multiples doing so because they're harboring significant anxiety over future releases. I now own an extra Sheik, Pit, Mac, and Rosalina. They wont end up on ebay, but if I miss Ness or Wario or something...that's insurance.

Does it meet the definition of scalping? Is it somewhat selfish knowing some guy at your local store missed out because you got 2 just to make sure you can trade later? Probably. But its a desire driven more by collecting and less so by profit, for whatever that's worth.

over 1,000 ebay listings for rosalina. Only 380+ listings for Lucario. WTF. Did most people only buy rosalina to resell? Everyone was making excuses before that rosalina was their favorite and they had to get her lol.
I think Lucario was harder to get at this point. Wait until TRU fulfills all those online orders... Then :whee:

How was stock over there, was it crazy? The only store I called was the anaheim hills since it's within driving distance from me and they gave me an unsure 30.
That's the one I work at! Although I think it was my associate who answered. Were you one of the people in line?

Mario hasn't been printed since November. Wonder if they stop production on him for the SMB version?
I think that's possible. Although amazon still had 5,000 in stock a week ago so it will take them awhile to run out. I bought a few marios just incase something like that happens.

So many people buying "trade bait" to supposedly trade for figures that they already have pre-ordered at 6 different stores. So much BS in this thread. I could care less about hoarding, but at least be honest about doing it.

Scalpers gonna scalp, I mean "trade".
exactly, buying to trade is the same thing as buying to sell, instead of selling for cash and buying a rare amiibo with cash, you're just cutting out the cash part, but it's the same thing.

if you say you're getting it for people who are friends on the forums, then sell it to them at cost $14 or for a common, otherwise it is the exact same as scalping.

If people want to scalp that's their business, just don't pretend you're better than scalpers because you're trading instead.

How was stock over there, was it crazy? The only store I called was the anaheim hills since it's within driving distance from me and they gave me an unsure 30.
My gf wanted one but I went to the one by South Coast Plaza and the one by Costa Mesa and they said were both out, did you end up getting one at the Anaheim Hills one

That's the one I work at! Although I think it was my associate who answered. Were you one of the people in line?
You guys are most likely out right???

b75fa88a7dcf4019982f76caa7d0550a.jpg

Man your Target has a much bigger Amiibo section than any store in my area. My local stores Amiibo sections are like a quarter of that size.

My gf wanted one but I went to the one by South Coast Plaza and the one by Costa Mesa and they said were both out, did you end up getting one at the Anaheim Hills one

You guys are most likely out right???
Yep. Said as much earlier but it probably got buried in all this mess. We were out by 9:30 am.

Regarding the whole "buy to trade" issue, its basically a case of people who normally wouldnt have bought multiples doing so because they're harboring significant anxiety over future releases. I now own an extra Sheik, Pit, Mac, and Rosalina. They wont end up on ebay, but if I miss Ness or Wario or something...that's insurance.

Does it meet the definition of scalping? Is it somewhat selfish knowing some guy at your local store missed out because you got 2 just to make sure you can trade later? Probably. But its a desire driven more by collecting and less so by profit, for whatever that's worth.
Is there a difference though, either way you you're buying more than you would care to own because you think its valuable or enrich yourself later on.

No, I never went that way. I live in Riverside, that was the furthest in that direction that I was willing to drive, the stores in my area received only 12. I went to a store that had a high volume which were only a handful to begin with.

Yep. Said as much earlier but it probably got buried in all this mess. We were out by 9:30 am.
You guys actually lasted a while, were you limiting one per guest? I figured that store may be a safe bet since it doesn't serve a big area.

Is there a difference though, either way you you're buying more than you would care to own because you think its valuable or enrich yourself later on.
So if you really interested in say pit but you dont want to miss out on it, you should just leave it for someone else that does want it?

I think that Rosalina, for this one day was much more readily available than Lucario. TRU had only 6 or so per store for walk ins. All others were preordered. The rest online. I also think that most targets allowed people to buy as many as they wanted as long as everyone got one. Buy one, go to the back of the line. Rinse/Repeat. Some people bought 5-6 that way. I also think they got pretty much their entire allocation at once.

I think Lucario had a HUGE online presell number.

I do believe there were same amounts made of each, the distribution was just drastically different. Lucarios made it into more hands than Rosalina did.

You guys actually lasted a while, were you limiting one per guest? I figured that store may be a safe bet since it doesn't serve a big area.
Yeah, one per and nobody had a complaint about it. There were only about ten people in line and less than half were buddied up. Anyone who asked earlier in the week actually seemed relieved that's what we were doing. The store was dead, but it usually is until about 10-ish when people are done with church or whatever.

I think that Rosalina, for this one day was much more readily available than Lucario. TRU had only 6 or so per store for walk ins. All others were preordered. The rest online. I also think that most targets allowed people to buy as many as they wanted as long as everyone got one. Buy one, go to the back of the line. Rinse/Repeat. Some people bought 5-6 that way. I also think they got pretty much their entire allocation at once.

I think Lucario had a HUGE online presell number.

I do believe there were same amounts made of each, the distribution was just drastically different. Lucarios made it into more hands than Rosalina did.
I think the presells is what did it for TRU, Rosalina was almost non existent at Target.com.

Doesn't she? I guess I don't really know, but I figured the fact she was included in MK8 and SB in the first place meant she had a fanbase.
At least, I was the only one in line at these releases who didn't understand why she was there while others were so happy 'cuz they loved her. :/
She's the Star Mother, and rapidly earning her place among the two-decade plus other crew in becoming a Mario mainstay, having made a strong impression in Galaxy, which earned her a cult following, and has been appearing in more and more games: Mario Kart Wii and Wii U, Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, and now Mario Party 10 (with which her Amiibo will be functional). It's a good bet we'll see her in the next round of Mario Sports too. She's got a nice look - fitting in well with Peach and Daisy (she initially was going to be a Peach relative) but also going her own way. She's got an interesting persona - cheerful, but also distant, playful, but wise. She's also a good role model, of sorts, being taller than the other girls, and larger, with a deeper voice, qualities a lot of girls can be self conscious about. She's who I always pick for Kart, and I'm not the only one. Definitely a rising star.

I think that's possible. Although amazon still had 5,000 in stock a week ago so it will take them awhile to run out. I bought a few marios just incase something like that happens.

exactly, buying to trade is the same thing as buying to sell, instead of selling for cash and buying a rare amiibo with cash, you're just cutting out the cash part, but it's the same thing.

if you say you're getting it for people who are friends on the forums, then sell it to them at cost $14 or for a common, otherwise it is the exact same as scalping.

If people want to scalp that's their business, just don't pretend you're better than scalpers because you're trading instead.
I bought a Toon Link today at Target along with my Rosalina. I already had TL pre-ordred at GameStop, so I decided to cancel it since I already got mine, but the employee suggested I keep the pre-order to trade for another Amiibo down the line. I told him I was cool and didn't wanna go down that route. Point being, scalpers gonna scalp, traders gonna trade, collectors gonna collect. Do what you do, how you do it and who gives a dick about the rest. They're toys for Christ's sake.

People touting Rosalina as an interesting character baffles me.. She's Peach in a blue dress with a wand. She's not been in enough to be a character most people will care about.. Besides that it seems like most people think she's the girl from Frozen.

Also - Emailed TRU via eBay about the Lucario I bought mid-December.. They sent me a message back saying they expect it to ship on 2/4 so hopefully that is the case for everyone who grabbed him on eBay..

People touting Rosalina as an interesting character baffles me.. She's Peach in a blue dress with a wand. She's not been in enough to be a character most people will care about.. Besides that it seems like most people think she's the girl from Frozen.

Also - Emailed TRU via eBay about the Lucario I bought mid-December.. They sent me a message back saying they expect it to ship on 2/4 so hopefully that is the case for everyone who grabbed him on eBay..
This whole Amiibo thing has gotten out of control. It doesn't actually matter who the character is. lol If it's an exclusive, people will want it. If it only has 1 manufacture date, they will want it. The craze is in full swing and everyone is infected and right now there's no antidote.

I thought I'd share a pic of my collection so far.  I'm basically just sticking to the characters that I really like which are the girls and princesses.

e44985c7-0940-4409-81e7-af2a3b7a0169_zpsbf6lq1mi.jpg

She's the Star Mother, and rapidly earning her place among the two-decade plus other crew in becoming a Mario mainstay, having made a strong impression in Galaxy, which earned her a cult following, and has been appearing in more and more games: Mario Kart Wii and Wii U, Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, and now Mario Party 10 (with which her Amiibo will be functional). It's a good bet we'll see her in the next round of Mario Sports too. She's got a nice look - fitting in well with Peach and Daisy (she initially was going to be a Peach relative) but also going her own way. She's got an interesting persona - cheerful, but also distant, playful, but wise. She's also a good role model, of sorts, being taller than the other girls, and larger, with a deeper voice, qualities a lot of girls can be self conscious about. She's who I always pick for Kart, and I'm not the only one. Definitely a rising star.
And this just proves my point. She's definitely a popular character. Seems even Nintendo sees that.
Me, I loved her in Mario Galaxy. That, and the amiibo design(which I personally really love)/ MP10 features made me really want her. Not as big a fan as others, so it just still surprises me how popular she is.

Gamestop charged my paypal account today and I have no idea what the order is, can't really figure it out on my Gamestop account either. I only have one order of two shulks and one order of Ike, Dedede and Sonic but the cost doesn't match up with the paypal charge.

I'm going to lose my mind over these amiibo, I swear.

I'll look into it tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

Well I suppose its a subjective matter but I dont necessarily disagree with you, in fact I said it was probably "selfish" in regards to taking the ethical viewpoint that the practicioner (in this case the buyer of multiple amiibos) is doing whats best for himself first and others second. This would apply to both trading and reselling.

However, its never that black and white, is it? We can call CAGS who buy 3 to trade scumbags the same way we do resellers but theres several people here who are selling to other CAGS at cost, trading for something they missed, etc , which is in stark contrast to that couple someone mentioned that pitched a tent in the target doorway and told everyone to leave because they were buying them all. We live in a free market economy and capitalism will always rule, but at some point ethical lines will be crossed that some have no regard for while others become offended.

Gamestop charged my paypal account today and I have no idea what the order is, can't really figure it out on my Gamestop account either. I only have one order of two shulks and one order of Ike, Dedede and Sonic but the cost doesn't match up with the paypal charge.

I'm going to lose my mind over these amiibo, I swear.

I'll look into it tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.
Gamestop girl I spoke to when I picked up my Bowser was pretty confident that they will have every amiibo from this wave by Feb 13th (including Shulk), but excluding Sonic and Mega Man. Of course this info comes from a minimum wage worker whose only real job is to try to sell you a useless powerup card, with the attitude of someone who basically doesn't care that you're a customer because she knows you're going to pick up your preorder even if she treats you like shit.. so.. Grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back