Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally logged into CN and it said I had no coins even though I have 1100+ logged out to log back in and I can't get in again
Yep exact same happened to me. Hopefully these rewards arent as limited as everything else.

What is the word on:

Mega Man, Ike, King Dedede, and Sonic?

Also what is the word on:

Shulk and Meta Knight

I walked away 5/11 this weekend. My G/F and I were first and second in line at Target in Dayton Ohio. I woke up at 6:30 am and arrived at Target at 6:45. There were two cars in the parking lot so I got out of my car and started the line. Their loss as if you get somewhere and don't get out of your car its not my ordeal. Anyways, an older gentleman and girl followed me to get third and fourth slot. Then there was a compulsive lair and his friend in slots five and six. The older gentleman and lady were really nice and great to talk to and made the time go by really fast, but the compulsive liar was rather annoying, his friend on the other hand was very quiet because well the compulsive liar talked enough for the both of them. The seventh person really did not show up until 7:30 am, but that is when the line really started to get longer. I called a few days before hand and they stated that they were going to have 40 Rosalina, 4 Took Link, and 20 Bowser. I talked to most of the people in line and most of us agreed to keep in an orderly fashioned line all the way to the electronics. The compulsive liar was the only one that said I am running to the back just try to stop me. Everyone looked at him with disgust. At the very end he did not run and everyone walked in an orderly fashioned line. Target did not limit anyone nor did they have all of the Amiibos behind the counter, they actually had a few on counter itself and a few on shelves. I ended up grabbing three Rosalina and one Toon Link, as I do not have pre-orders in for Shulk and Meta Knight and I am going to try to 1 to 1 trade for them.

Finally logged into CN and it said I had no coins even though I have 1100+ logged out to log back in and I can't get in again
I had that same crap happen to me too, just log out, close the tab, and keep trying. It's frustrating, but I eventually got my Legend of Lonk manpurse.

Was debating between the mm messenger bag and the puzzle. Got the puzzle because the bag looked like poo. Why print black on black? That's what the description said and picture showed mind you.
i messed up i got the Messenger bag, and now i want the puzzle

theres no way to cancel a reward order and get points back , is there?

i messed up i got the Messenger bag, and now i want the puzzle

theres no way to cancel a reward order and get points back , is there?
I'm not sure, can't even log back into the site, I was really tempted by the messanger bag, but I really don't need a third bag.

Also, I have two Lucarios ordered from TRU, I only got one processing email on Sunday, both show items located jn stock, have yet to get a backordered email.

Found a store on Brick Seek that's showing 8 Marths in stock. I called them on the phone and asked if they could look up the DPCI to tell me if they have any, and this lady who didn't quite sound like she knew what she was doing told me "..................No."

Trying to decide if it's worth the drive if it turns out to be nothing and if I should trust this employee.

Found a store on Brick Seek that's showing 8 Marths in stock. I called them on the phone and asked if they could look up the DPCI to tell me if they have any, and this lady who didn't quite sound like she knew what she was doing told me "..................No."

Trying to decide if it's worth the drive if it turns out to be nothing and if I should trust this employee.
I say call again or drive.

I just talked to a lady about 4 Sheiks that i saw in stock. Her immediate response was they don't carry that one because there's no peg for it. Had to talk her into looking it up and she finally saw it was in stock.

She also said she didn't have it, but it may be in the truck they're unloading. That she'll hold one for me to just call back in an hour.

So call again! It may be in the truck. And if there are that many, get me one please 😆

This is looking more like the Club Nintendo thread today...

My Gamestop order for Shulk is also closed now.  I hope this means it was shipped to the store.

This is looking more like the Club Nintendo thread today...

My Gamestop order for Shulk is also closed now. I hope this means it was shipped to the store.
Considering there is a Club Nintendo thread. Take those conversations there please.

Anyone know anything about: (Release Dates at Retailers)

Ike, Sonic, Mega Man, King Dedede

Also:

Shulk and Meta Knight.

I have been hearing a lot about Shulk and Meta Knight that if you don't have a pre-order in you are pretty much screwed, as they are getting zero extras. Is this true ?

I have been hearing a lot about Shulk and Meta Knight that if you don't have a pre-order in you are pretty much screwed, as they are getting zero extras. Is this true ?
My gut says yes, and if they do have extras, it'll be one or two. Seeing as how BB has barely had enough to fill preorders and not many extras, I don't think that'll change for Meta Knight. GS, we all know the rumors of them holding some back to sell for markups later, I would tend to believe that.

The two Rosalina that I ordered shipped. The confirm email arrived yesterday after I ordered at 11:40AM EST.........In case anyone ordered before that time, you should be good methinks.

My GS ship to store Shulk is showing closed as well. Still no update on my Best Buy Meta Knight or Amazon Shiek, Sonic, Megaman, Dedede, or Ike.

It's crazy that one I didn't have a pre order on, Rosalina, was the one I was most concerned about finding. Ends up being the one I found easily, and am now worried about my Lucario/Shulk online pre orders. Exclusives are the worst.

Just got off the phone with GS customer service.  For those of you who have store pickup orders that are appearing as Closed, apparently if you ordered something that was shipped along with the rest of that order, it's showing it as Closed because that item already shipped to you.  At least that was my case.  Ordered some Luigis a while back, got those, and the rest of my order is for store pickup.  Weird that it goes "Closed" today though, as I received those Luigis quite a bit ago.

Got some updates though on GS release dates!  He did say estimated though.

2/13:

King Dedede

Sheik

Toon Link

Shulk

2/20:

Sonic

I didn't catch any of the others, as those are the only ones I had in my order.

Both my Ike and Shulk orders that are shipped to store are showing up as Closed.

Just got off the phone with GS customer service. For those of you who have store pickup orders that are appearing as Closed, apparently if you ordered something that was shipped along with the rest of that order, it's showing it as Closed because that item already shipped to you. At least that was my case. Ordered some Luigis a while back, got those, and the rest of my order is for store pickup. Weird that it goes "Closed" today though, as I received those Luigis quite a bit ago.

Got some updates though on GS release dates! He did say estimated though.

2/13:

King Dedede

Sheik

Toon Link

Shulk

2/20:

Sonic

Nope, I ordered nothing with mine...just Sonic and Dedede. Another person said they ordered just Ike.

Like I said before, on all my cancelled orders from GS...they price adjusted to 0.00. On this one it still shows the full amount. Guess we will find out.

I have a quick question for anyone who ordered Rosalina through Amazon Italy.  Has your order shipped yet? If so, when did you originally place your order.  I placed my order on January 7th and it has not been shipped.  It also hasn't been cancelled.  I haven't received an email from them since this initial order was placed. Thanks in advance. 

Just got off the phone with GS customer service. For those of you who have store pickup orders that are appearing as Closed, apparently if you ordered something that was shipped along with the rest of that order, it's showing it as Closed because that item already shipped to you. At least that was my case. Ordered some Luigis a while back, got those, and the rest of my order is for store pickup. Weird that it goes "Closed" today though, as I received those Luigis quite a bit ago.

Got some updates though on GS release dates! He did say estimated though.

2/13:
King Dedede
Sheik
Toon Link
Shulk

2/20:
Sonic

My order is for a single Shulk for in store pick up. Did he say why an order like that would show as Closed?

I have a quick question for anyone who ordered Rosalina through Amazon Italy. Has your order shipped yet? If so, when did you originally place your order. I placed my order on January 7th and it has not been shipped. It also hasn't been cancelled. I haven't received an email from them since this initial order was placed. Thanks in advance.
I placed my order on January 9th (did not ship yet). I've heard reports on some going through recently, but it's clear they are having inventory issues.

So I got shipping confirmation for Lucario, and yeah, my Gamestop order is now closed.  Hope that means that one is shipping as well.

I placed my order on January 9th (did not ship yet). I've heard reports on some going through recently, but it's clear they are having inventory issues.
Yea, That's what I'm thinking to. Hopefully all of the orders will be fulfilled. I don't mind waiting. My daughter really wants Rosalina lol.

Has anyone ordered Amiibo's online through TRU? If so what was your experience? I just got my shipment confirmation for my Lucario and I'm nervous it's gonna arrive beat to hell.

Ha, looks like Brickseek is finally showing accurate stock again (all yesterday it was showing all the new ones out-of-stock, when I knew that couldn't be right).

Amazingly it looks like most Targets near me still have a ton of stock of Rosalina.  Guess that storm really drove a lot of people away.  

Add me to the list of cancelled GS ship to store orders...  Mine was placed the first week of December and everything was fine until I just checked.  I don't know if it's because I picked up my Bowser that came in or what, but now I'm pretty pissed since I could have gotten Toon Link & Shiek at TRU or Target over the past week.

Add me to the list of cancelled GS ship to store orders... Mine was placed the first week of December and everything was fine until I just checked. I don't know if it's because I picked up my Bowser that came in or what, but now I'm pretty pissed since I could have gotten Toon Link & Shiek at TRU or Target over the past week.
You sure it's cancelled? Closed doesn't necessarily mean cancelled.

Question: If, say, people did receive a lot of beat up packages from TRU... would you cancel your order?
I stopped collecting them in package, they just look so much better out of it and are so much easier to display! So I don't really care if the packaging is beat up. Which is nice because yesterday I picked up my Shiek and it has a staple going through the top right corner for some reason.

I just got off the line with a GameStop.com rep. They claim everything looks good on their end and that the order does not say cancelled. Their advice was to call my pickup store to get the reason from them. This should be an interesting morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back